Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Clear Prophesy Of What Is Happening In The Country Now And What Will Happen Next - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Clear Prophesy Of What Is Happening In The Country Now And What Will Happen Next (6485 Views)

Fellow Nigerians - Let The 12 Sharia States Form Their Own Country Now Or Else . / Wike: Nigeria Is On Oxygen, Nobody Knows What Will Happen Next / Civil war Looms, "Restructure the Country Now"–PDP governors to FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clear Prophesy Of What Is Happening In The Country Now And What Will Happen Next by pillar2016(m): 8:14am On Oct 25, 2020
A prophet by name Maximums in Plateau State saw the current end Sars youth movement and what will happen afterwards..God is still speaking through unknown prophets...

See... the link

https://www.facebook.com/377833312409296/posts/1512945728898043/

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Clear Prophesy Of What Is Happening In The Country Now And What Will Happen Next by shadeyinka2: 8:48am On Oct 25, 2020
pillar2016:
A prophet by name Maximums in Plateau State saw the current end Sars youth movement and what will happen afterwards..God is still speaking through unknown prophets...

See... the link

I just watched it and my opinion
1. It sounded and looked legit (2018 prophecy)
2. It seems accurate
a. Youth vs Law enforcement Agents
b. All over the nation
c. International dimensions
d. during the time of Buhari
3. The mog is relatively unknown

https://m.facebook.com/watch/?v=376340497123282&_rdr

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clear Prophesy Of What Is Happening In The Country Now And What Will Happen Next by SweetJoystick(m): 9:00am On Oct 25, 2020
Valid
Re: Clear Prophesy Of What Is Happening In The Country Now And What Will Happen Next by survivor10(m): 9:21am On Oct 25, 2020
Front page please

The prophesy is very accurate

2 Likes

Re: Clear Prophesy Of What Is Happening In The Country Now And What Will Happen Next by GolDRoger: 9:24am On Oct 25, 2020
cool
Re: Clear Prophesy Of What Is Happening In The Country Now And What Will Happen Next by Greatomotoy: 9:30am On Oct 25, 2020
wow
Re: Clear Prophesy Of What Is Happening In The Country Now And What Will Happen Next by Caseless: 9:35am On Oct 25, 2020
TB Joshua had something in 2013. As much as I don't believe these men, they're indications that they predicted well.

2 Likes

Re: Clear Prophesy Of What Is Happening In The Country Now And What Will Happen Next by tommy589(m): 10:11am On Oct 25, 2020
Caseless:
TB Joshua had something in 2013. As much as I don't believe these men, they're indications that they predicted well.

Post the video OP

I first viewed the video in my WhatsApp status. I have never been religious but this one is out of this world and it's way beyond guess work.

The prediction is so accurate not like TB Joshua or any other predictions I have ever heard.This prediction is like a movie script, and each of the events happening in this protest is like following a scene as projected from the predictions by the movie director..

I wish it comes to fulfilment

4 Likes

Re: Clear Prophesy Of What Is Happening In The Country Now And What Will Happen Next by jimmychang: 10:21am On Oct 25, 2020
Wow ,this is the clearest prophecy I have ever heard ...the youth Vs the government.

6 Likes

Re: Clear Prophesy Of What Is Happening In The Country Now And What Will Happen Next by SalamRushdie: 10:31am On Oct 25, 2020
Very precise if it's not post recorded because i don't trust any man that calls himself pastor

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clear Prophesy Of What Is Happening In The Country Now And What Will Happen Next by Gozzzy(m): 10:34am On Oct 25, 2020
pillar2016:

See... the link

leave matter for Matthias.... even Odumeje saw it... He even said it there.... "laa ya ọtụ, laa ya ọtụ, laa ya ọtụ"...

4 Likes

Re: Clear Prophesy Of What Is Happening In The Country Now And What Will Happen Next by nairalandankrah: 10:37am On Oct 25, 2020
Gozzzy:

leave matter for Matthias.... even Odumeje saw it... He even said it there.... "laa ya ọtụ, laa ya ọtụ, laa ya ọtụ"...
Powers beyond our control...

1 Like

Re: Clear Prophesy Of What Is Happening In The Country Now And What Will Happen Next by Naijabad: 10:38am On Oct 25, 2020
Mmm
Re: Clear Prophesy Of What Is Happening In The Country Now And What Will Happen Next by softeeg: 10:39am On Oct 25, 2020
The most interesting part i enjoyed the most about this prophecy is the Biafrans going peacefully without shedding of blood. The word igbo has gathered so much weight that even what does not concern them still gets them involved. U can't be hated and loved same time. Let Biafra go in peace.

18 Likes

Re: Clear Prophesy Of What Is Happening In The Country Now And What Will Happen Next by Ayoemrys(m): 10:46am On Oct 25, 2020
SalamRushdie:
Very precise if it's not post recorded because i don't trust any man that calls himself pastor
you are right
Re: Clear Prophesy Of What Is Happening In The Country Now And What Will Happen Next by Web2020: 10:49am On Oct 25, 2020
That thing is post recorded. Listen again where he said those of you that were there when I got the revelation should join in singing the song. The question is, did he get the revelation before but decided to releasing after it has come to pass? Your guess is as good as mine!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clear Prophesy Of What Is Happening In The Country Now And What Will Happen Next by obami007(m): 10:53am On Oct 25, 2020
Okay
Re: Clear Prophesy Of What Is Happening In The Country Now And What Will Happen Next by howfarseun(m): 11:02am On Oct 25, 2020
Ok
Re: Clear Prophesy Of What Is Happening In The Country Now And What Will Happen Next by GallantDuke(m): 11:03am On Oct 25, 2020
Ok
Re: Clear Prophesy Of What Is Happening In The Country Now And What Will Happen Next by softeeg: 11:11am On Oct 25, 2020
Web2020:
That thing is post recorded. Listen again where he said those of you that were there when I got the revelation should join in singing the song. The question is, did he get the revelation before but decided to releasing after it has come to pass? Your guess is as good as mine!
He got the revelation and started singing that song. He probably got the revelation while in the church but never announced it until 18th May.

7 Likes

Re: Clear Prophesy Of What Is Happening In The Country Now And What Will Happen Next by WhizdomXX(m): 11:48am On Oct 25, 2020
Wow
Re: Clear Prophesy Of What Is Happening In The Country Now And What Will Happen Next by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 25, 2020
Caseless:
[s]TB Joshua had something in 2013. As much as I don't believe these men, they're indications that they predicted well[/s].

TB Joshua no, Tb Moses ni, rvbbish
Re: Clear Prophesy Of What Is Happening In The Country Now And What Will Happen Next by ProT: 12:01pm On Oct 25, 2020
Sounds too good to be true/real.
Re: Clear Prophesy Of What Is Happening In The Country Now And What Will Happen Next by Smony: 12:22pm On Oct 25, 2020
Isokey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Clear Prophesy Of What Is Happening In The Country Now And What Will Happen Next by obyrich(m): 12:28pm On Oct 25, 2020
shadeyinka2:

I just watched it and my opinion
1. It sounded and looked legit (2018 prophecy)
2. It seems accurate
a. Youth vs Law enforcement Agents
b. All over the nation
c. International dimensions
d. during the time of Buhari
3. The mog is relatively unknown

https://m.facebook.com/watch/?v=376340497123282&_rdr

If this was not recorded recently then this is clear prophesy. He mentioned it will happen in 2020.

1 Like

Re: Clear Prophesy Of What Is Happening In The Country Now And What Will Happen Next by RomanianNinja: 12:31pm On Oct 25, 2020
This is legit. Thank God we'll get Biafra

8 Likes

Re: Clear Prophesy Of What Is Happening In The Country Now And What Will Happen Next by RomanianNinja: 12:33pm On Oct 25, 2020
Web2020:
Another mumu spotted. Oga it meant he told them about the revelation before 18th May 2018. Illiteracy is bad sha

5 Likes

Re: Clear Prophesy Of What Is Happening In The Country Now And What Will Happen Next by icebird25(m): 12:56pm On Oct 25, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Clear Prophesy Of What Is Happening In The Country Now And What Will Happen Next by princepee: 1:20pm On Oct 25, 2020
Wow
Re: Clear Prophesy Of What Is Happening In The Country Now And What Will Happen Next by Odinaka00(m): 1:28pm On Oct 25, 2020
I'm in a noisy place now I can't hear what the man is saying.. Can somebody tell me please
Re: Clear Prophesy Of What Is Happening In The Country Now And What Will Happen Next by RuddyFusion(m): 1:41pm On Oct 25, 2020
Watched it and it's clearer and precise.....May God be praised.....God do not deliver his massage via big names or large congregations he chooses whosoever pleases HIM to deliver HIS message...

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Can’t Revert To 20 Lgs, Fashola Tells Yar’adua / Reply To Chinua Achebe's There Was A Country. By Alabi Isama. / Osun SDP Seeks Nullification Of Omisore’s Candidacy, Congress Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.