Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,153 members, 7,842,310 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Americans React To Arrest Of Soldier, Harrison Friday Who Supported Protesters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Americans React To Arrest Of Soldier, Harrison Friday Who Supported Protesters (82310 Views)

Bishops Who Supported Tinubu Say They Have Been Vindicated / Daniel Nwankwo Kalu: Obituary Of Soldier Shot Dead In A Gun Battle In Kaduna / Burial Of Soldier Emeka George 'Okadigbo' Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Americans React To Arrest Of Soldier, Harrison Friday Who Supported Protesters by Angelfrost(m): 7:04pm On Oct 25, 2020
TecM0:
undecided

The moment they started behaving like gorrillas on rampage , looting and burning business, freeing prisoners and invading psychiatric hospital I knew the foriegn countries would have a filled day mocking us

Let's not get it confused... They have been mocking us for decades now!!!

2 Likes

Re: Americans React To Arrest Of Soldier, Harrison Friday Who Supported Protesters by moneyissweet(m): 7:04pm On Oct 25, 2020
ivolt:
The coward was arrested for rebelling and encouraging mutiny. He could have offered his advise without undermining army authority when there was no existing order to fire on any protester. Social media slay boys like this shouldn't have made it into the army in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Americans React To Arrest Of Soldier, Harrison Friday Who Supported Protesters by Kingspin(m): 7:04pm On Oct 25, 2020
Nigerian soldiers are trained to kill innocent people
Re: Americans React To Arrest Of Soldier, Harrison Friday Who Supported Protesters by Moganajoe: 7:05pm On Oct 25, 2020
osinbanjoisaliar:

https://www.breitbart.com/africa/2020/10/23/nigerian-army-arrests-soldier-asked-colleagues-not-shoot-protesters/

But the soldier was right now. The struggle is for all.

You send them to fight Boko Haram with substandard guns, no allowance, no good meal

1 Like

Re: Americans React To Arrest Of Soldier, Harrison Friday Who Supported Protesters by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 25, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:
Disgrace country called Nigeria

I need to leave this country by fire by force
Wherever you are going, don't pass Libya
Re: Americans React To Arrest Of Soldier, Harrison Friday Who Supported Protesters by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 25, 2020
EVILFOREST:

Hahahahahahaha.
Funny Enough that's true.
I watch Channels TV & TVC every Blessed day from the United States.... grin grin.
IF you Leave Nigeria as an ADULT, you leave with everything... but if you are leaving as a Kindergarten Kid then you will never remember your TRIBE not to talk of Nigeria

i am just tired, you stay in Nigeria, they complain, you go abroad, they still complain

what do these people want
Re: Americans React To Arrest Of Soldier, Harrison Friday Who Supported Protesters by Kyase(m): 7:05pm On Oct 25, 2020
TecM0:
undecided

The moment they started behaving like gorrillas on rampage , looting and burning business, freeing prisoners and invading psychiatric hospital I knew the foriegn countries would have a filled day mocking us

Most where blaming the protesters, but some people won't not see that one ooo
Re: Americans React To Arrest Of Soldier, Harrison Friday Who Supported Protesters by TecM0: 7:06pm On Oct 25, 2020
Angelfrost:

Let's not get it confused... They have been mocking us for decades now!!!

Oh yes they have, but how many don't get the mockery would get increased with the looting and tagging them to our mess baffles me
Re: Americans React To Arrest Of Soldier, Harrison Friday Who Supported Protesters by Angelfrost(m): 7:06pm On Oct 25, 2020
smoke9910:
Nigerian army have been known as murderers for ages. No surprise. if he came out to speak about shooting more protesters, I'm sure he would have been given a promotion. The only thing the army understands is how to shed blood, no sense of humanity or democracy

The only thing the clueless army knows is to shed innocent blood!!!

If they were that skilled in killing or shedding blood, no Boko Haram member should be alive!!!

1 Like

Re: Americans React To Arrest Of Soldier, Harrison Friday Who Supported Protesters by Omezif(m): 7:06pm On Oct 25, 2020
Arresting him is uncalled for
Re: Americans React To Arrest Of Soldier, Harrison Friday Who Supported Protesters by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 25, 2020
Moganajoe:

But the soldier was right now. The struggle is for all.

You send them to fight Boko Haram with substandard guns, no allowance, no good meal

the soldier was wrong, he needs to be court martialed

first and foremost nobody gave an order to kill any protester

what the soldier did is a crime in the military.

2 Likes

Re: Americans React To Arrest Of Soldier, Harrison Friday Who Supported Protesters by Minjim: 7:08pm On Oct 25, 2020
ivolt:
The coward was arrested for rebelling and encouraging mutiny. He could have offered his advise without undermining army authority when there was no existing order to fire on any protester. Social media slay boys like this shouldn't have made it into the army in the first place.

If there was an order I guess it'd av been in the newspapers
Re: Americans React To Arrest Of Soldier, Harrison Friday Who Supported Protesters by Kaymaxine(m): 7:09pm On Oct 25, 2020
ivolt:
Biggest shame on you!!!
Re: Americans React To Arrest Of Soldier, Harrison Friday Who Supported Protesters by fof1: 7:10pm On Oct 25, 2020
ThreeEyedRaven:
"Nigeria... The scam capital of the world?"

"Darn prince still owes me millions"

"Yeah, he cashed my cheque too"

cheesy cheesy cheesy. How did the darn prince ever took one million from you if not that you were also greedy by falling for neocolonial promises
I don't support fraud but these Americans that were scammed to such high level also have questions to answer.

Meanwhile, God please don't ever stop forbidding me bring children into this world through a Nigerian portal. Amen

Confused Edima...crisso sis ensosis. conflicted Minds everywhere
Re: Americans React To Arrest Of Soldier, Harrison Friday Who Supported Protesters by WizzyVine: 7:10pm On Oct 25, 2020
donphilopus:
Lalasticala, why did you post this sh1t on the homepage? Is there any reputable (Nigerian) source apart from the blog the OP posted as his source? Why push fake news to the homepage? Nairaland is getting worse.

How did you know the reason he was arrested?

Haba, the news of his arrest has been trending since last week now.
Re: Americans React To Arrest Of Soldier, Harrison Friday Who Supported Protesters by MansoryMX(m): 7:11pm On Oct 25, 2020
thesicilian:
Tell me something new about Nigeria.

Buhari wants to increase fuel to 180/litre from now till December cheesy

1 Like

Re: Americans React To Arrest Of Soldier, Harrison Friday Who Supported Protesters by Lipscomb(m): 7:11pm On Oct 25, 2020
Yes you need to leave this country now and go fine country that your father build.
adewumiopeyemi:
Disgrace country called Nigeria

I need to leave this country by fire by force
Re: Americans React To Arrest Of Soldier, Harrison Friday Who Supported Protesters by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:13pm On Oct 25, 2020
Shame of a nation Nigeria has become under this military retired major General .
Re: Americans React To Arrest Of Soldier, Harrison Friday Who Supported Protesters by MrBanner(m): 7:13pm On Oct 25, 2020
donphilopus:
Lalasticala, why did you post this sh1t on the homepage? Is there any reputable (Nigerian) source apart from the blog the OP posted as his source? Why push fake news to the homepage? Nairaland is getting worse.

Oh, they've reactivated you. It would seem that the BMC has been overwhelmed these few days.
Re: Americans React To Arrest Of Soldier, Harrison Friday Who Supported Protesters by Zakiushenry: 7:16pm On Oct 25, 2020
Nigeria army don't want a better Nigeria, they love the hardship, do you forget they are zombies
osinbanjoisaliar:

https://www.breitbart.com/africa/2020/10/23/nigerian-army-arrests-soldier-asked-colleagues-not-shoot-protesters/
Re: Americans React To Arrest Of Soldier, Harrison Friday Who Supported Protesters by Attih(m): 7:19pm On Oct 25, 2020
Wetin be Nigerian Army problem now
Re: Americans React To Arrest Of Soldier, Harrison Friday Who Supported Protesters by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:19pm On Oct 25, 2020
godforus:
What site is this?

U wan bomb the site ?? grin grin
Re: Americans React To Arrest Of Soldier, Harrison Friday Who Supported Protesters by magicminister: 7:21pm On Oct 25, 2020
TecM0:
undecided

Already the racist singled out Nigerians out of US visa lootery, blamed only Nigerians for cybercrime committed by almost all countries

With this looting and " Peaceful Protest" Trump people would completely drag hardworking Nigerians so badly like criminals

*Black Lives Matter Protest in the US.... Black Americans looted

*EndSARs protest in the most populous black nation... Blacks are still looting as we speak

*South African Xenophobic attack... Blacks turned it to looting carnival

Free yourself from mental slavery bro!
Re: Americans React To Arrest Of Soldier, Harrison Friday Who Supported Protesters by Uzomacharles: 7:23pm On Oct 25, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

U wan bomb the site ?? grin grin
You know the name?
Re: Americans React To Arrest Of Soldier, Harrison Friday Who Supported Protesters by TecM0: 7:25pm On Oct 25, 2020
magicminister:

Free yourself from mental slavery bro!

Lol mental slavery is inability to state facts for what it is and giving excuses

Bane of African underdevelopment
Re: Americans React To Arrest Of Soldier, Harrison Friday Who Supported Protesters by thatigboman: 7:26pm On Oct 25, 2020
donphilopus:

what exactly is the fake news?
Re: Americans React To Arrest Of Soldier, Harrison Friday Who Supported Protesters by Biodun556(m): 7:28pm On Oct 25, 2020
They called him liberal why are looking for snowden and asange?
Re: Americans React To Arrest Of Soldier, Harrison Friday Who Supported Protesters by ike95: 7:29pm On Oct 25, 2020
ivolt:
he is innocent and I think they should just release him to go home now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aminu Ado Bayero Is New Emir Of Kano As Ganduje Approves Appointment / Aishat Ajoke Akinsanya's House: MC Oluomo Shows Off His Wife's New House / Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.