Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,991 members, 7,838,507 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Americans React To Arrest Of Soldier, Harrison Friday Who Supported Protesters - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Americans React To Arrest Of Soldier, Harrison Friday Who Supported Protesters (82300 Views)

Bishops Who Supported Tinubu Say They Have Been Vindicated / Daniel Nwankwo Kalu: Obituary Of Soldier Shot Dead In A Gun Battle In Kaduna / Burial Of Soldier Emeka George 'Okadigbo' Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Americans React To Arrest Of Soldier, Harrison Friday Who Supported Protesters by dasparrow: 9:09pm On Oct 25, 2020
Breitbart is a white supremacist website. I can never take people who visit that site seriously.
Re: Americans React To Arrest Of Soldier, Harrison Friday Who Supported Protesters by dasparrow: 9:10pm On Oct 25, 2020
Tinyemeka:

It's only white supremacists who take Breitbart serious.

Exactly what I just said. It is a white supremacist website and black people who frequent that website are self hating coons.
Re: Americans React To Arrest Of Soldier, Harrison Friday Who Supported Protesters by AnanseK(m): 9:12pm On Oct 25, 2020
The military is a regimented Organization where order and hierarchy are sacrosanct. This is the same all over the world and through out history. You can’t undermine your country by supporting insurrection and call yourself a soldier. The guy is a saboteur and he should be court marshaled and punished.

Soldiers should not be allowed to feel that they can undermine the country. They are not conscripts and are free to leave the army and join the Hoodlums protesters.
Re: Americans React To Arrest Of Soldier, Harrison Friday Who Supported Protesters by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 25, 2020
TecM0:
undecided

The moment they started behaving like gorrillas on rampage , looting and burning business, freeing prisoners and invading psychiatric hospital I knew the foriegn countries would have a filled day mocking us

Already the racist singled out Nigerians out of US visa lootery, blamed only Nigerians for cybercrime committed by almost all countries

With this looting and " Peaceful Protest" Trump people would completely drag hardworking Nigerians so badly like criminals

*Black Lives Matter Protest in the US.... Black Americans looted

*EndSARs protest in the most populous black nation... Blacks are still looting as we speak

*South African Xenophobic attack... Blacks turned it to looting carnival

majority of BLM protesters and looters weren't black though.
Re: Americans React To Arrest Of Soldier, Harrison Friday Who Supported Protesters by dasparrow: 9:13pm On Oct 25, 2020
We4all:

Don't mind them. For every scam perpetrated by a non US, at least an American must be involved. They partake in online scams and when the burble burst, they start to play the victim.

Yes, that's true. In fact the greed of these Americans is what makes them fall for some of these scammers.
Re: Americans React To Arrest Of Soldier, Harrison Friday Who Supported Protesters by dasparrow: 9:14pm On Oct 25, 2020
Angelfrost:

Yeah... Please do!!! Go join the racists above who actually hate and find your very existence repulsive.

Preach!
Well said.
Re: Americans React To Arrest Of Soldier, Harrison Friday Who Supported Protesters by dasparrow: 9:15pm On Oct 25, 2020
Angelfrost:

Let's not get it confused... They have been mocking us for decades now!!!

Yes they have.
Re: Americans React To Arrest Of Soldier, Harrison Friday Who Supported Protesters by proclinician: 9:17pm On Oct 25, 2020
ivolt:
The coward was arrested for rebelling and encouraging mutiny. He could have offered his advise without undermining army authority when there was no existing order to fire on any protester. Social media slay boys like this shouldn't have made it into the army in the first place.

He was arrested for being human. Before he became a soldier, he was a human. Idiots find this logic difficult to understand.
Re: Americans React To Arrest Of Soldier, Harrison Friday Who Supported Protesters by dasparrow: 9:22pm On Oct 25, 2020
TecM0:

Lol mental slavery is inability to state facts for what it is and giving excuses

Bane of African underdevelopment

You are an African right? A Nigerian right? Find a solution to the problem or keep shut. Bloody self hating coons like you with inferiority complex are always looking to bash the African race every chance you get but you will never come up with a solution.

I mean, of course you can't come up with a solution because you are too busy sucking honkey's balls. These oyibos you are so enamored by will put a bullet in your brain without thinking twice about it. Mumu! Ewu gambia!
Re: Americans React To Arrest Of Soldier, Harrison Friday Who Supported Protesters by ajl: 9:31pm On Oct 25, 2020
ivolt:
The coward was arrested for rebelling and encouraging mutiny. He could have offered his advise without undermining army authority when there was no existing order to fire on any protester. Social media slay boys like this shouldn't have made it into the army in the first place.

Are you mad? I pray you get one of those soldiers bullets in your butt hole. Wasn't he proven right. The soldiers did exactly what he prayed against.
Re: Americans React To Arrest Of Soldier, Harrison Friday Who Supported Protesters by dasparrow: 9:45pm On Oct 25, 2020
TecM0:

Oh yes they have, but how many don't get the mockery would get increased with the looting and tagging them to our mess baffles me

And why do you give a damn if oyibo mocks you? Why do you care what melanin-deficient, skin cancer prone people think about you? Are they the ones feeding you?

Oyibos should be the last people to mock anyone after all the atrocities they committed in Africa starting with the Transatlantic slave trade to dividing Africa into countries without the permission of the indigines and then forcing African ethnic groups who have little to nothing in common to share a country - like was the case in Nigeria - to lynching Black Americans in the United States to using Black Americans as medical experiments - like was the case in the Tuskegee syphilis experiment - to burning down Black Wall Street in Oklahoma to infecting native Americans with european diseases that almost wiped out Native American tribes to sponsoring war in African countries to engaging in neo-colonialism in present day Africa.

Oyibo people need to shut up because they are no saints either. They are the devil incarnate. So stop worrying about what they think about you because no matter how much of a good Negro you are or choose to be, oyibos have been mentally conditioned from birth to always see you the African as a sub human. FACT!

If you don't like what I wrote, go report me to your white daddy below looking all discolored like a decaying corpse. cool

Re: Americans React To Arrest Of Soldier, Harrison Friday Who Supported Protesters by dragunov: 9:52pm On Oct 25, 2020
Re: Americans React To Arrest Of Soldier, Harrison Friday Who Supported Protesters by Nchenches: 9:54pm On Oct 25, 2020
osinbanjoisaliar:

https://www.breitbart.com/africa/2020/10/23/nigerian-army-arrests-soldier-asked-colleagues-not-shoot-protesters/

Nigeria Army is an instrument of Sokoto Caliphate which controls Nigeria’s government irrespective of where any Nigerian President comes from.

The Caliphate has arrested the soldier encouraging protest against the government establishment in Nigeria.

The Caliphate controls Nigeria through the 20 new political units structure created by Caliphate-loyal military dictators in northern region of Nigeria. The dictators created only 17 new political units in the two southern regions of Nigeria.

Re: Americans React To Arrest Of Soldier, Harrison Friday Who Supported Protesters by Denko2721987(m): 9:59pm On Oct 25, 2020
I dont know who published the initial news carrying the photos of the alleged arrested soldier or why the identity of the soldier was even revealed in the first which should go contrary to military ethics but if u look carefully and both photos, u will discover that they cant be the same as the upper lips of the masked solider which is much larger, obviously doesn't match that of the exposed photo which is much smaller.. Even the complexion doesn't seem to match so could be going on here...?
Re: Americans React To Arrest Of Soldier, Harrison Friday Who Supported Protesters by thesicilian: 10:23pm On Oct 25, 2020
Bahamas95:
BREAKING NEWS.

Buhari just resigned. grin
Now that would definitely get my attention
Re: Americans React To Arrest Of Soldier, Harrison Friday Who Supported Protesters by Predstan: 11:23pm On Oct 25, 2020
ThreeEyedRaven:

I have white friends and I had almost punched the living daylight off one who played that joke on me the minute he got to know I'm a Nigerian.
I understand how scammers poses as royalty whole trying to sell off huge properties or businesses to some of those greedy whites

Yes Correct. The greediness of some of those whites is what is costing them fortunes. How can you receive an email from an unknown person and you jump on that deal just to get millions of dollars proceeds

1 Like

Re: Americans React To Arrest Of Soldier, Harrison Friday Who Supported Protesters by Akanoaaa(m): 11:39pm On Oct 25, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:
Disgrace country called Nigeria

I need to leave this country by fire by force

Leave if you like but you still remain Nigerian
Re: Americans React To Arrest Of Soldier, Harrison Friday Who Supported Protesters by JIMMY1393: 11:50pm On Oct 25, 2020
godforus:
What site is this?
Facebook na
Re: Americans React To Arrest Of Soldier, Harrison Friday Who Supported Protesters by Nobody: 12:35am On Oct 26, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:
Disgrace country called Nigeria

I need to leave this country by fire by force

Please do if you can.
Re: Americans React To Arrest Of Soldier, Harrison Friday Who Supported Protesters by Mayehunta991: 1:12am On Oct 26, 2020
godforus:
nothing new
Absolutely nothing new.
Re: Americans React To Arrest Of Soldier, Harrison Friday Who Supported Protesters by tsdarkside(m): 3:59am On Oct 26, 2020
faceland:

Yes, this is the problem I have with my country. I don't want the government to do anything for me, BUT the bad reputation of being a nigerian has prevented me from reaching my full potential (had it been I was a different nationality). It breaks my heart when I see even AFRICANS who can't hide their hatred for "Nigerians". I feel like telling them there are many different people in Nigeria we are not all the same. That green passport is a yoke on my neck.

you know nothing....other africans are not doing that well abroad either....

i know many south africans,kenyans and other africans that are completly fvcked up in europe or amelika....

dont allow those redneck morafvckers to put a tag on you because you are nigerian....

nigeria is the strongest black nation on earth....if you allow this biblical snakes to weaken you,then the entire black race is screwed....

its a pity that the nigerian secret service is soooo weak....

this white f ers cant try this nonesense with china or india....
Re: Americans React To Arrest Of Soldier, Harrison Friday Who Supported Protesters by faceland: 8:01am On Oct 26, 2020
tsdarkside:

you know nothing....other africans are not doing that well abroad either....

i know many south africans,kenyans and other africans that are completly fvcked up in europe or amelika....

dont allow those redneck morafvckers to put a tag on you because you are nigerian....

nigeria is the strongest black nation on earth....if you allow this biblical snakes to weaken you,then the entire black race is screwed....

its a pity that the nigerian secret service is soooo weak....

this white f ers cant try this nonesense with china or india....

I communicate with them, the moment they find out you are Nigeria their mood change. Trust me, we are hated and it's not a joke.
Re: Americans React To Arrest Of Soldier, Harrison Friday Who Supported Protesters by MrFlavvor(m): 9:39am On Oct 26, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

there is nothing like white supremacists
you are one hell of a dumb fvck
Re: Americans React To Arrest Of Soldier, Harrison Friday Who Supported Protesters by tsdarkside(m): 11:17am On Oct 26, 2020
faceland:

I communicate with them, the moment they find out you are Nigeria their mood change. Trust me, we are hated and it's not a joke.

all blacks are hated,but because we nigerians defend ourselves harder than other blacks thats why they hate us most....

other blacks tolerate rascm but nigerians dont....
Re: Americans React To Arrest Of Soldier, Harrison Friday Who Supported Protesters by godforus(m): 1:06pm On Oct 26, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

U wan bomb the site ?? grin grin
i don already screenshot the usernames
Re: Americans React To Arrest Of Soldier, Harrison Friday Who Supported Protesters by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:09pm On Oct 26, 2020
godforus:
i don already screenshot the usernames

Ok
E make sense like dat

1 Like

Re: Americans React To Arrest Of Soldier, Harrison Friday Who Supported Protesters by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:43pm On Oct 26, 2020
Always reacting d still not gona do anything about it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ali Nuhu: Hausa Guy Making Waves In Nollywood (igbo) Movies / Aminu Ado Bayero Is New Emir Of Kano As Ganduje Approves Appointment / Chioma Akpotha Breaks Down In Tears As Thugs Attack Polling Unit In Eti-osa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.