Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,808 members, 7,831,638 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Lagos To Prosecute Suspects Who Destroyed And Looted Public/Private Properties - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos To Prosecute Suspects Who Destroyed And Looted Public/Private Properties (22715 Views)

How Social Media Was Used To Expose Boko Haram Suspects Who Sneaked Into Kano / DPO Shoots Amotekun Operative For Arresting Fulani Herdsman Who Destroyed Farm / Police Officer Who Destroyed A DELSU Student's N250k Phone Has Been Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos To Prosecute Suspects Who Destroyed And Looted Public/Private Properties by Hallabee1(m): 6:11pm On Oct 25, 2020
SilverNorGold:
Good.. All those involved should be dealt with. They should also return ALL they looted and pay for whatever damages they caused.

God bless Nigeria.

e b like say u dey mad
Re: Lagos To Prosecute Suspects Who Destroyed And Looted Public/Private Properties by dominic17: 6:22pm On Oct 25, 2020
The persecution should start with the remote cause of the violence then progress to those that burnt police stations and looted armoury.
Re: Lagos To Prosecute Suspects Who Destroyed And Looted Public/Private Properties by Enwhen(m): 6:28pm On Oct 25, 2020
Letmehearword:
It evidently clear that youths of the South Eastern extraction of Nigeria are a part of the problems we have in this country, even though I will not support the destruction of lives and properties, but it shocks to the marrow to see that there hasn't been any form of violence against the political class who have looted their common wealth since time immemorial, there have been no agitation to show this few that enough is enough, Imo and Abia are the most backward states in Nigeria in terms of intra structural development, nobody is asking any question how Umahi is able to transform Ebonyi state and these other two that happens to be a part of Niger Delta accruing more revenue still remain impoverished, Nnamdi Kanu have turned the youths into toothless bulldogs in the name of IPOB, only a bunch of noise makers and propagandists that have earned them hate instead of solidarity, now the name IPOB have handicapped the youths that they can't come out as youths to demand justice and fairness without been tagged IPOB.. hmmm too bad... Orji Uzo kalu, T.A Orji, Abaribe, Rochas, Supreme court, Ohakim, Ararume, Tony Chukwu et all... Eastern youths will arise for you and the time is near, if only the youth will arise

Before u display your ignorant publicly, Ask yourself how many public office officials were attacked in other southwest state , apart from lagos

Before 2023 , most of you will know that the anger in Lagos is far beyond southeast.
Re: Lagos To Prosecute Suspects Who Destroyed And Looted Public/Private Properties by Bhol28: 6:35pm On Oct 25, 2020
Jail them pls.Looters of co protesters properties must not be allowed to go free.Those defending them on this platform might be one of those having stolen generators,cookers in their house.Are generators,goats,gas cookers looted from peoples personal warehouses and trucks also palliatives

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Prosecute Suspects Who Destroyed And Looted Public/Private Properties by Teejay13(m): 6:38pm On Oct 25, 2020
SilverNorGold:
Good.. All those involved should be dealt with. They should also return ALL they looted and pay for whatever damages they caused.

God bless Nigeria.

How many of them can the force apprehend?

I feel the government are angry just because their ilicit acts have been exposed.

They need to understand that boys are not smiling, unemployment rate has sky rocketed, hungry has become the order of the day.
Re: Lagos To Prosecute Suspects Who Destroyed And Looted Public/Private Properties by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 25, 2020
How many of the looters politicians have they be able to apprehend .. just they carry muscles up and down for poor masses body. One day be one day all this rubbish will stop ...#endbadGovernment
Re: Lagos To Prosecute Suspects Who Destroyed And Looted Public/Private Properties by Emoney08: 7:01pm On Oct 25, 2020
Ok
Re: Lagos To Prosecute Suspects Who Destroyed And Looted Public/Private Properties by Slynation(m): 7:31pm On Oct 25, 2020
Mhizkel:
What else do you expect from citizens who are ANGRILY HUNGRY??
They've come again with misplaced priorities.
Sanwo Olu still trying to evade the question:
Who ordered the Nigerian Army to use deadly force against Lekki Toll Gate #ENDSARS protesters?
Enough of these angrily hunger nonsense..... They are criminals and should be treated like one

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Prosecute Suspects Who Destroyed And Looted Public/Private Properties by osazsky(m): 7:34pm On Oct 25, 2020
What of those that luted goats ..chickens...how them want take catch those once..its already in their stomach are they going to tear their tummy to investigate it

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Prosecute Suspects Who Destroyed And Looted Public/Private Properties by osazsky(m): 7:35pm On Oct 25, 2020
Slynation:

Enough of these angrily humger nonsense..... They are criminals and should be treated like one
gram...no justification to crime. If u are hungry go do conductor everybody get story

2 Likes

Re: Lagos To Prosecute Suspects Who Destroyed And Looted Public/Private Properties by Slynation(m): 7:36pm On Oct 25, 2020
Beautifulvivy14:
How many of the looters politicians have they be able to apprehend .. just they carry muscles up and down for poor masses body. One day be one day all this rubbish will stop ...#endbadGovernment
Take a look at those arrested.... They are criminal youths with criminal mindset, remember we are the products of our own leaders, put this same people in power today they will loot more then these current politicians....!!

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Prosecute Suspects Who Destroyed And Looted Public/Private Properties by Slynation(m): 7:38pm On Oct 25, 2020
osazsky:
gram...no justification to crime. If u are hungry go do conductor everybody get story
exactly.....
Re: Lagos To Prosecute Suspects Who Destroyed And Looted Public/Private Properties by Mhizkel(f): 7:46pm On Oct 25, 2020
Slynation:

Enough of these angrily hunger nonsense..... They are criminals and should be treated like one
Need I tell you majority of those involved are suffering from abject poverty?? It is what the country made them to be.
Just pray you don't experience such.
My dear, just pray.
Re: Lagos To Prosecute Suspects Who Destroyed And Looted Public/Private Properties by suremanpatriot: 8:03pm On Oct 25, 2020
Prosecute all that stolle anything outside foodstufs
Re: Lagos To Prosecute Suspects Who Destroyed And Looted Public/Private Properties by Slynation(m): 8:04pm On Oct 25, 2020
Mhizkel:

Need I tell you majority of those involved are suffering from abject poverty?? It is what the country made them to be.
Just pray you don't experience such.
My dear, just pray.
So because people are suffering they have the right to transform into criminals and becomes a menace in the society abi.... Gaskiya....!! w ith due respect you don't have sense.... grin grin I just hope when armed robbers pay you a visit at home, make sure you give testimonies at various churches that you help the less privilege....
Re: Lagos To Prosecute Suspects Who Destroyed And Looted Public/Private Properties by Mhizkel(f): 8:22pm On Oct 25, 2020
Slynation:

So because people are suffering they have the right to transform into criminals and becomes a menace in the society abi.... Gaskiya....!! w ith due respect you don't have sense.... grin grin I just hope when armed robbers pay you a visit at home, make sure you give testimonies at various churches that you helped the less privilege....
I wish you what you wish me.
May you receive it in 1000folds.
You're the one with no iota of sense. Hence, your garbage like comment.
Your lots would go extreme when given the chance.
Re: Lagos To Prosecute Suspects Who Destroyed And Looted Public/Private Properties by Slynation(m): 8:41pm On Oct 25, 2020
Mhizkel:

I wish you what you wish me.
May you receive it in 1000folds.
You're the one with no iota of sense. Hence, your garbage like comment.
Your lots would go extreme when given the chance.

What is this one even saying....?? You were the one glorifying robbery because according to you people are suffering and they are hungry, now you ranting due to the fact you want another person to fall victim and not you right....!! I know some ladies do have fish brain but yours is kinda unique.... No worry!!! Hunger dey town, They go soon collect this your phone wey you take dey type rubbish chop for 2days!! That's what the country has made them to be....

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Prosecute Suspects Who Destroyed And Looted Public/Private Properties by Mhizkel(f): 9:04pm On Oct 25, 2020
Slynation:

What is this one even saying....?? You were the one glorifying robbery because according to you people are suffering and they are hungry, now you ranting due to the fact you want another person to fall victim and not you right....!! I know some ladies do have fish brain but yours is kinda unique.... No worry!!! Hunger dey town, They go soon collect this your phone wey you take dey type rubbish chop for 2days!! That's what the country has made them to be....
You should be burying your head in shame.
A round of applause for you with an Elephant brain!
I typed it earlier! Given the chance, you would do worst. Your lack of comprehension is making you type like an insane human.
You want a better Nation, whereas more than %50 of it inhabitants are suffering daily? Fix that nation first, make essential commodities cheap/available. Then you can prosecute the real criminals.
Re: Lagos To Prosecute Suspects Who Destroyed And Looted Public/Private Properties by Slynation(m): 9:29pm On Oct 25, 2020
Mhizkel:

You should be burying your head in shame.
A round of applause for you with an Elephant brain!
I typed it earlier! Given the chance, you would do worst. Your lack of comprehension is making you type like an insane human.
You want a better Nation, whereas more than %50 of it inhabitants are suffering daily? Fix that nation first, make essential commodities cheap/available. Then you can prosecute the real criminals.

I can see premium tears written all over your write up.... grin A wise man once said "no matter how hard the jungle becomes, A lion will never eat grass" so continue glorifying rubbish because the country is hard and people are suffering and therefore we should hail hungry criminals, No worry!! The puppy you tame today will become a full fledged Wolf tomorrow!!

You were one of the reason Dino Melaye made this statement "The number of Nigerian citizens waiting to steal is currently higher than those currently stealing... " #LightOut.....
Re: Lagos To Prosecute Suspects Who Destroyed And Looted Public/Private Properties by naturefellow(m): 9:59pm On Oct 25, 2020
How about those that ordered the shooting; who will prosecute them?
Re: Lagos To Prosecute Suspects Who Destroyed And Looted Public/Private Properties by manbello(m): 11:20pm On Oct 25, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:

Are you serious?
Both the seller and the buyer will end up in jail.

Kudos to the mothers that chased their kids back with the loots they looted from private businesses in my area.
They told them to drop it at the bus stop where soldiers were,
If they cannot take it back to where they stole it from.
Wish all mothers in Naija are like that.
And thank God I was there to reorientate the youths of my immediate community.
And let them see the main reason of this protest and let them know the DO's and DONT's!
Wish most Nairaland members are like me.

Hahahaha grin
Lol@Mouth Like Vulture grin grin
You mean dis one below abi?

Hahahaha grin grin
Better meme
Re: Lagos To Prosecute Suspects Who Destroyed And Looted Public/Private Properties by Okoroawusa: 12:07am On Oct 26, 2020
Mhizkel:
What else do you expect from citizens who are ANGRILY HUNGRY??
They've come again with misplaced priorities.
Sanwo Olu still trying to evade the question:
Who ordered the Nigerian Army to use deadly force against Lekki Toll Gate #ENDSARS protesters?
You that is ANGRILY HUNGRY why have you not looted your neighbour's house?
Re: Lagos To Prosecute Suspects Who Destroyed And Looted Public/Private Properties by Mhizkel(f): 7:53am On Oct 26, 2020
Slynation:

I can see premium tears written all over your write up.... grin A wise man once said "no matter how hard the jungle becomes, A lion will never eat grass" so continue glorifying rubbish because the country is hard and people are suffering and therefore we should hail hungry criminals, No worry!! The puppy you tame today will become a full fledged Wolf tomorrow!!

You were one of the reason Dino Melaye made this statement "The number of Nigerian citizens waiting to steal is currently higher than those currently stealing... " #LightOut.....
Your opinion still makes no sense.
And I will never agree to it.
Go back to your political fathers and continue to lick their butts.
You can now stop quoting me.
Ewu!
Re: Lagos To Prosecute Suspects Who Destroyed And Looted Public/Private Properties by lovelovelove(m): 7:58am On Oct 26, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Story for the gods

You are surely a thief or supporter of destruction and robbery
Re: Lagos To Prosecute Suspects Who Destroyed And Looted Public/Private Properties by holycup(m): 9:24am On Oct 26, 2020
Prosecute looters and do what to the soldiers who unleashed mayhem to unarmed protesters

Failed government!
Cowards
Re: Lagos To Prosecute Suspects Who Destroyed And Looted Public/Private Properties by nurain150(m): 11:00am On Oct 28, 2020
Mhizkel:

Your opinion still makes no sense.
And I will never agree to it.
Go back to your political fathers and continue to lick their butts.
You can now stop quoting me.
Ewu!
Hee I no no say u r profile sti dey active e shock me
Re: Lagos To Prosecute Suspects Who Destroyed And Looted Public/Private Properties by Mhizkel(f): 3:40pm On Oct 31, 2020
nurain150:

Hee I no no say u r profile sti dey active e shock me
E shock you like Buhari grin cheesy
Re: Lagos To Prosecute Suspects Who Destroyed And Looted Public/Private Properties by nurain150(m): 4:28pm On Oct 31, 2020
Mhizkel:

E shock you like Buhari grin cheesy
E shock me oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cracks In Nigerian Governors Forum Over Southern Govs’ 2023 Presidency Position / As 30 States Propose N8 Trillion, Only Lagos, Rivers, Anambra Can Fund Budget / Kperogi Reacts To Rumors Of Ganduje As APC VP choice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.