Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,510 members, 7,816,232 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Lagos To Prosecute Suspects Who Destroyed And Looted Public/Private Properties - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos To Prosecute Suspects Who Destroyed And Looted Public/Private Properties (22679 Views)

How Social Media Was Used To Expose Boko Haram Suspects Who Sneaked Into Kano / DPO Shoots Amotekun Operative For Arresting Fulani Herdsman Who Destroyed Farm / Police Officer Who Destroyed A DELSU Student's N250k Phone Has Been Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos To Prosecute Suspects Who Destroyed And Looted Public/Private Properties by Passionate888: 4:33pm On Oct 25, 2020
Nice
Re: Lagos To Prosecute Suspects Who Destroyed And Looted Public/Private Properties by BlueRayDick: 4:33pm On Oct 25, 2020
People should be careful this period. If u have any minor issue with police/any law enforcement agents please settle it like a typical Nigerian( yes I mean give them bribe if they request for it)

Don't insist on going to the station and be forming yeye activist. The police will easily rope you and present you as one of the hoodlums the state has promised to prosecute.

A word is enough for the wise
Re: Lagos To Prosecute Suspects Who Destroyed And Looted Public/Private Properties by alezzy13: 4:33pm On Oct 25, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
Kudos to the mothers that chased their kids back with the loots they looted from private businesses in my area.
They told them to drop it at the bus stop where soldiers were,
If they cannot take it back to where they stole it from.
Wish all mothers in Naija are like that.
And thank God I was there to reorientate the youths of my immediate community.
And let them see the main reason of this protest and let them know the DO's and DONT's!
Wish most Nairaland members are like me.

Hahahaha grin
Lol@Mouth Like Vulture grin grin
You mean dis one below abi?

Yes o. Na now she dey open mouth. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos To Prosecute Suspects Who Destroyed And Looted Public/Private Properties by chatinent: 4:34pm On Oct 25, 2020
Yawns
Re: Lagos To Prosecute Suspects Who Destroyed And Looted Public/Private Properties by Jostoman: 4:34pm On Oct 25, 2020
You people want to start again
Re: Lagos To Prosecute Suspects Who Destroyed And Looted Public/Private Properties by hopexter(m): 4:36pm On Oct 25, 2020
PissfulProtester:
They should be hung by the balls and the Ballz be roasted before feeding them to the dogs

You've never mentioned this to your politicians who looted the resources meant for the youths and rendered them looters. You deserve 60 strokes of cane for your cowardice angry
Re: Lagos To Prosecute Suspects Who Destroyed And Looted Public/Private Properties by Sonnobax15(m): 4:36pm On Oct 25, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Story for the gods
No be story at all.... e go shock you..
Re: Lagos To Prosecute Suspects Who Destroyed And Looted Public/Private Properties by tugrow(m): 4:37pm On Oct 25, 2020
The should prosecute Lekki killer army first

2 Likes

Re: Lagos To Prosecute Suspects Who Destroyed And Looted Public/Private Properties by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 25, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Story for the gods

I pray they don't loot your own home or business one day. It's always story until it affects you.
If you were part of the looters, please change your ways. What people are protesting for isn't even as bad as the damages caused by the looters and arsonists. Have the fear of God in you!

3 Likes

Re: Lagos To Prosecute Suspects Who Destroyed And Looted Public/Private Properties by Kuginzi: 4:37pm On Oct 25, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Story for the gods
Abeg are u among the thieves that Looted people's shops?
Re: Lagos To Prosecute Suspects Who Destroyed And Looted Public/Private Properties by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 25, 2020
Story for the gods.. tongue, Government officials should return the looted public funds. they stole.. Monsters you made.
Re: Lagos To Prosecute Suspects Who Destroyed And Looted Public/Private Properties by Kuginzi: 4:39pm On Oct 25, 2020
holyDaniel:
Super story
Bikoh! Na weytin u carry for people's shop?
Re: Lagos To Prosecute Suspects Who Destroyed And Looted Public/Private Properties by Godfullsam(m): 4:39pm On Oct 25, 2020
Letmehearword:
It evidently clear that youths of the South Eastern extraction of Nigeria are a part of the problems we have in this country, even though I will not support the destruction of lives and properties, but it shocks to the marrow to see that there hasn't been any form of violence against the political class who have looted their common wealth since time immemorial, there have been no agitation to show this few that enough is enough, Imo and Abia are the most backward states in Nigeria in terms of intra structural development, nobody is asking any question how Umahi is able to transform Ebonyi state and these other two that happens to be a part of Niger Delta accruing more revenue still remain impoverished, Nnamdi Kanu have turned the youths into toothless bulldogs in the name of IPOB, only a bunch of noise makers and propagandists that have earned them hate instead of solidarity, now the name IPOB have handicapped the youths that they can't come out as youths to demand justice and fairness without been tagged IPOB.. hmmm too bad... Orji Uzo kalu, T.A Orji, Abaribe, Rochas, Supreme court, Ohakim, Ararume, Tony Chukwu et all... Eastern youths will arise for you and the time is near, if only the youth will arise

Sorry, they will not arise in unity of purpose to hold their dubious leaders accountable.

But when TINUBU'S name appears anywhere, you will see them crawl out of their cocoons and start talking rubbish.

As far as they are concerned, Tinubu is the reason why there lives and states are backward.

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Prosecute Suspects Who Destroyed And Looted Public/Private Properties by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 25, 2020
Miniso:
Story for the gods.. tongue, Government officials should return the looted public funds. they stole.. Monsters you made.

Do you pray for those monsters you made to visit you or your family and loot their properties or burn it to ashes? Would you say the same if such happened undecided

Insincerity is worse than SARS! You guys will never say the truth unless it affects you or your family...

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Prosecute Suspects Who Destroyed And Looted Public/Private Properties by Kuginzi: 4:40pm On Oct 25, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Rubbish
Calm down bro! Are u a looter?
Re: Lagos To Prosecute Suspects Who Destroyed And Looted Public/Private Properties by Blackmoran(m): 4:40pm On Oct 25, 2020
especially those arsonist that went to burn brt buses and hospitals
Re: Lagos To Prosecute Suspects Who Destroyed And Looted Public/Private Properties by Kuginzi: 4:40pm On Oct 25, 2020
Only SHOPPING MALLS get looted during violence and not BOOKSHOPS. This is because Looters don't read, and Readers don't Loot.

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Prosecute Suspects Who Destroyed And Looted Public/Private Properties by Sagay212: 4:41pm On Oct 25, 2020
How can you prosecute suspects?
Re: Lagos To Prosecute Suspects Who Destroyed And Looted Public/Private Properties by DexterousOne(m): 4:42pm On Oct 25, 2020
Letmehearword:
It evidently clear that youths of the South Eastern extraction of Nigeria are a part of the problems we have in this country, even though I will not support the destruction of lives and properties, but it shocks to the marrow to see that there hasn't been any form of violence against the political class who have looted their common wealth since time immemorial, there have been no agitation to show this few that enough is enough, Imo and Abia are the most backward states in Nigeria in terms of intra structural development, nobody is asking any question how Umahi is able to transform Ebonyi state and these other two that happens to be a part of Niger Delta accruing more revenue still remain impoverished, Nnamdi Kanu have turned the youths into toothless bulldogs in the name of IPOB, only a bunch of noise makers and propagandists that have earned them hate instead of solidarity, now the name IPOB have handicapped the youths that they can't come out as youths to demand justice and fairness without been tagged IPOB.. hmmm too bad... Orji Uzo kalu, T.A Orji, Abaribe, Rochas, Supreme court, Ohakim, Ararume, Tony Chukwu et all... Eastern youths will arise for you and the time is near, if only the youth will arise

And what makes you think that the south eastern leaders dont get dealt with by the angry youths ?

You want to bring tribalism into this ?

It was on record that igbo people beat a deputy senate president very well
His name is Ekwerenadu
Do you remember?

In due course
The entire political class will be in trouble nationwide

Their days are numbered

On a side note
Nigerians
Resist the urge to sectionalise and tribalise everything
Its not helping us
Nigerians
Re: Lagos To Prosecute Suspects Who Destroyed And Looted Public/Private Properties by HomeOfMe(f): 4:42pm On Oct 25, 2020
Lanrelagboi:
The Lagos State Ministry of Justice will be prosecuting suspects who allegedly took advantage of the #EndSARS protests to destroy and loot public and private property in different parts of the State

Lagos State Attorney-General and Commissioner for Justice, Mr. Moyosore Onigbanjo, SAN, who disclosed this today, called on Lagosians to maintain peace, law and order in their respective communities, pledging the commitment of the Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu-led administration to uphold the rule of law at all times.

He revealed that the State Director of Public Prosecution, Mrs. Olayinka Adeyemi has gone round relevant Police formations with a team of Prosecutors to evaluate files of those arrested by the police with a view to determining those that have prima facie case made against them.

https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGss/status/1320308487629451264?s=19
The youths who protested peacefully for almost two weeks,and at the end of each day,they clean up the protest ground;those are the builders. He ones who were hired by politicians and the greedy ones who went on a destroying,looting and the burning spree;those are the burners and they're the problem we have. They're very available and easy tool used by politicians for their selfish gains. If they're not reorientated,we have a big problem in our hands as Nigerians�

2 Likes

Re: Lagos To Prosecute Suspects Who Destroyed And Looted Public/Private Properties by MrNipplesLover(m): 4:44pm On Oct 25, 2020
Thank God they didn't say secret palliative warehouses inclusive.

cos those warehouses must be looted and re-looted, except they want to cover the crimes of those who are responsible keeping the public foods.

they must be brought to justice and give accounts for the palliatives.

bastards.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos To Prosecute Suspects Who Destroyed And Looted Public/Private Properties by Farki: 4:45pm On Oct 25, 2020
Obviously, you won't let thieves and vandals go now.
Re: Lagos To Prosecute Suspects Who Destroyed And Looted Public/Private Properties by Rubicon67(m): 4:46pm On Oct 25, 2020
Let the law take its course and prosecute them...including those who have been looting the country's resources in the last four decades.

Lobatan.
Re: Lagos To Prosecute Suspects Who Destroyed And Looted Public/Private Properties by Small080(m): 4:46pm On Oct 25, 2020
They need to kill all nigeria thief also including those who hide palliative also
Re: Lagos To Prosecute Suspects Who Destroyed And Looted Public/Private Properties by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 25, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:

Are you serious?
Both the seller and the buyer will end up in jail.

Kudos to the mothers that chased their kids back with the loots they looted from private businesses in my area.
They told them to drop it at the bus stop where soldiers were,
If they cannot take it back to where they stole it from.
Wish all mothers in Naija are like that.
And thank God I was there to reorientate the youths of my immediate community.
And let them see the main reason of this protest and let them know the DO's and DONT's!
Wish most Nairaland members are like me.

Hahahaha grin
Lol@Mouth Like Vulture grin grin
You mean dis one below abi?

Hahahaha grin grin
This woman go trend for Prison ooo, am sure the warders Don dey see her photos everywhere. Lol. The photographer no try at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos To Prosecute Suspects Who Destroyed And Looted Public/Private Properties by Omezif(m): 4:50pm On Oct 25, 2020
Some bozo people have turned this progressing peaceful protest to nothing, some hopes have dashed
Re: Lagos To Prosecute Suspects Who Destroyed And Looted Public/Private Properties by culswagz(m): 4:53pm On Oct 25, 2020
[quote author=KINGJAJA888 post=95325691]Good day fam.❤

i have like send my reward
Re: Lagos To Prosecute Suspects Who Destroyed And Looted Public/Private Properties by RedPhoenix: 4:53pm On Oct 25, 2020
I'm pleased to invite you to join my content writing team. Yes, I'm recruiting an elite team of content writers and together we're going to be involved in " writing articles remotely " as part of a bigger business model. Each writer on board the team earns 1 Million Naira at the end of our working partnership together.

Here are the perks of this opportunity :

* You get to work remotely and build wealth

* You work from the confines of your home

* You gain skills that enables you make consistent income even after our working partnership

* You earn excellent remuneration at the end of your tenure that could be channeled into personal engagements

* You learn on the project

I'm inviting you on-board to join me on this project. If you're interested, send me a message on the WhatsApp contact on the signature

Thank you
Re: Lagos To Prosecute Suspects Who Destroyed And Looted Public/Private Properties by Pecuman: 4:53pm On Oct 25, 2020
Letmehearword:

If they are so much of a problem, eject Igboland from Nigeria then.
Re: Lagos To Prosecute Suspects Who Destroyed And Looted Public/Private Properties by IMAMofWAR: 4:53pm On Oct 25, 2020
all these people wey dey show theirsef for camera, i pity them. them go open them properly from monday
Re: Lagos To Prosecute Suspects Who Destroyed And Looted Public/Private Properties by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:53pm On Oct 25, 2020
Lolz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Idahosa: Oshiomhole Should Stop Panicking Over Probe Of N30b Storm Water Project / Voting And Counting At Governors’ Forum (Video) / Buhari Yet To Give Finance Ministry Details Of Recovered Loot — Adeosun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.