Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,410 members, 7,861,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:05 AM

Thugs Invade Abuja Industrial Estate, Loot Warehouses - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thugs Invade Abuja Industrial Estate, Loot Warehouses (47502 Views)

Election: Thugs Invade Oliha Market In Edo, Chase Away Traders Supporting APC / Thugs Invade Ile Tuntun Along Eleta Academy, Ibadan. Photos / Thugs Invade Polling Units In Ogbomoso, Seize Thumb-printed Ballot Papers, Boxes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thugs Invade Abuja Industrial Estate, Loot Warehouses by whitemand4(m): 7:54pm On Oct 25, 2020
baby124:

No mind them. The government thugs want more than 500 naira per riot. Now they are looting mercilessly.

grin grin grin
Re: Thugs Invade Abuja Industrial Estate, Loot Warehouses by poiZon: 8:06pm On Oct 25, 2020
TecM0:

Come home to warehouse of our brothers who borrowed money from banks at 28% interest rate to start business and keep their electronics and goods at warehouse

How youth who works for this various employers being looted would get salary this month is a mystery

Now they would wake up Monday jobless since businesses were looted and burnt

To make the matters worst SARS opreatives now work at regular police stations earning their salary non stop, Yahoo boys are still cashing out big time, infact dollars rising means the cashing out is fatter, Politicians are about to pass 2021 budget with all the juice

Was SARS supposed to check internet fraudsters?
So u know what SARS signifies?
Re: Thugs Invade Abuja Industrial Estate, Loot Warehouses by TecM0: 8:08pm On Oct 25, 2020
poiZon:

Was SARS supposed to check internet fraudsters?
So u know what SARS signifies?

A police officer can check for any crime in the criminal code of Nigeria and make arrest, after arrest he refers the criminal to EFCC or to Court

Special Anti Roberry Squad police are still police officers

Re: Thugs Invade Abuja Industrial Estate, Loot Warehouses by poiZon: 8:08pm On Oct 25, 2020
TecM0:

Come home to warehouse of our brothers who borrowed money from banks at 28% interest rate to start business and keep their electronics and goods at warehouse

How youth who works for this various employers being looted would get salary this month is a mystery

Now they would wake up Monday jobless since businesses were looted and burnt

To make the matters worst SARS opreatives now work at regular police stations earning their salary non stop, Yahoo boys are still cashing out big time, infact dollars rising means the cashing out is fatter, Politicians are about to pass 2021 budget with all the juice

No tinubu Ally has ever talk about lekki shooting.. All cos they know he ordered it.
Re: Thugs Invade Abuja Industrial Estate, Loot Warehouses by TecM0: 8:13pm On Oct 25, 2020
poiZon:

No tinubu Ally has ever talk about lekki shooting.. All cos they know he ordered it.

And you have evidence to this Libelous allegations and character assassination you just threw on Tinubu and his ally?!

I thought only the command in chief of armed forces orders army?!

I thought after Edo Election you said Tinubu is an IDP useless Politician?!

I thought when Zulum said the Army doesn't recieve orders from him you agreed

Did Peter Obi and Obiano also ordered OC SARS James Nwafor to kill hundreds of MASSOB and dump them in a river?! Or was it Jonathan

Did Ibo Governors also ordered opreation crocodile smile on Igbos? Or the shooting in Enugu by DSS

Why do you accuse Tinubu who left Office and power 13 years ago of ordering Nigerian Army

Does Political successful Yoruba and enterprenuers make you sad

Re: Thugs Invade Abuja Industrial Estate, Loot Warehouses by poiZon: 8:15pm On Oct 25, 2020
TecM0:

A police officer can check for any crime in the criminal code of Nigeria and make arrest, after arrest he refers the criminal to EFCC or to Court

Special Anti Roberry Squad police are still police officers

So how do they detect crime, is it by profiling people who uses dreads or Wear tag jeans or once u have tattoo u r automatically a fraudster?
Re: Thugs Invade Abuja Industrial Estate, Loot Warehouses by AreaFada2: 8:17pm On Oct 25, 2020
Mykaelz001:
I'm tired of this looting sh*t
But happy with continued govt corruption and ineptitude.
Preach that this is not the right way but which other ways we have tried have shaken politicians and make them tremble since 1999?

Respect for them is gone. We have seen that the masses if determined are stronger than the few slave masters in power.
Re: Thugs Invade Abuja Industrial Estate, Loot Warehouses by poiZon: 8:22pm On Oct 25, 2020
TecM0:

And you have evidence to this Libelous allegations and character assassination?

I thought only the command in chief of armed forces orders army?!

I thought after Edo Election you said Tinubu is an IDP useless Politician?!

I thought when Zulum said the Army doesn't recieve orders from him you agreed

Did Peter Obi and Obiano also ordered OC SARS James Nwafor to kill hundreds of MASSOB and dump them in a river?! Or was it Jonathan

Did Ibo Governors also ordered opreation crocodile smile on Igbos? Or the shooting in Enugu by DSS

Why do you accuse Tinubu who left Office and power 13 years ago of ordering Nigerian Army

I'm from akwaibom, nothing concern me with obiano, piano or obi.
What concerns me is those who ordered the killing of unarmed protesters at lekki tollgate operated by a company own by tinubu....
The governor said forces beyond his power did it.
Yesterday tinubu said those lekki casualties should be thoroughly questioned Why they were there....
That shooting ill-timed and badly scripted birthed the wide spread violence experienced today
Re: Thugs Invade Abuja Industrial Estate, Loot Warehouses by TecM0: 8:23pm On Oct 25, 2020
poiZon:

So how do they detect crime, is it by profiling people who uses dreads or Wear tag jeans or once u have tattoo u r automatically a fraudster?

As a police officer posted on patrol to search for criminals, without any forensic equipment, no investigation allowance, no gadget, you work on either profiling people on patrol based on looks, cars and age, or you work on petition submitted by people on suspected criminals

For you to profile and search 10 people with burnt lips from Igbo, dread locks Cultist incision and cars not matching their employment status then you get Atleast 5 criminals

Re: Thugs Invade Abuja Industrial Estate, Loot Warehouses by TecM0: 8:28pm On Oct 25, 2020
poiZon:

I'm from akwaibom, nothing concern me with obiano, piano or obi.
What concerns me is those who ordered the killing of unarmed protesters at lekki tollgate operated by a company own by tinubu....
The governor said forces beyond his power did it.
Yesterday tinubu said those lekki casualties should be thoroughly questioned Why they were there....
That shooting ill-timed and badly scripted birthed the wide spread violence experienced today

Go back and watch the video, Tinubu said casualties Should speak up so as for government to collect information to help them and better react in the future, he asked who they are (identities) why they were their ( looting or protest) and their character (hoodlums , thugs or innocent youths) he ended by saying Sanwo Olu is also a youth and he trusted him to do the right thing

Now people who hate Yorubas and it's leaders and want anarchy simply played only part he asked casualties for questioning

Should we not be worried?!

Re: Thugs Invade Abuja Industrial Estate, Loot Warehouses by poiZon: 8:33pm On Oct 25, 2020
TecM0:

As a police officer posted on patrol to search for criminals, without any forensic equipment, no investigation allowance, no gadget, you work on either profiling people on patrol based on looks, cars and age, or you work on petition submitted by people on suspected criminals

For you to profile and search 10 people with burnt lips from Igbo, dread locks Cultist incision and cars not matching their employment status then you get Atleast 5 criminals

The world has gone beyond profiling innocent people because of their looks or dressing.
SARS is special anti robbery squad. To check mate and tackle armed robbery.
There r units in the police that takes care of internet fraudsters, SARS delving into this duty is criminal.
If ur Dad is a Sars Official, God will punish him till his tenth generations unless he did his job according to law
Re: Thugs Invade Abuja Industrial Estate, Loot Warehouses by poiZon: 8:40pm On Oct 25, 2020
TecM0:

Go back and watch the video, Tinubu said casualties Should speak up so as for government to collect information to help them and better react in the future, he asked who they are (identities) why they were their ( looting or protest) and their character (hoodlums , thugs or innocent youths) he ended by saying Sanwo Olu is also a youth and he trusted him to do the right thing

Now people who hate Yorubas and it's leaders and want anarchy simply played only part he asked casualties for questioning

Should we not be worried?!

On Monday myetti Allah accused tinubu of sponsoring the protest to undermine the buhari administration. Tinubu just to clear his name so his 2023 ambition won't be jeopardize went n connive with military to kill unarmed protesters at lekki.
See not all Nigerians are foolish.
U can be but am not.
The shooting at lekki birth this widespread violence across the country.
When next u want to aportion blames, factor first the reason military went to lekki around 7pm when curfew was from 9pm and open fire on peaceful protesters. They also set ablaze Banks and the toll gate so to push it on the protesters.
Re: Thugs Invade Abuja Industrial Estate, Loot Warehouses by TecM0: 8:45pm On Oct 25, 2020
poiZon:

On Monday myetti Allah accused tinubu of sponsoring the protest to undermine the buhari administration. Tinubu just to clear his name so his 2023 ambition won't be jeopardize went n connive with military to kill unarmed protesters at lekki.
See not all Nigerians are foolish.
U can be but am not.
The shooting at lekki birth this widespread violence across the country.
When next u want to aportion blames, factor first the reason military went to lekki around 7pm when curfew was from 9pm and open fire on peaceful protesters. They also set ablaze Banks and the toll gate so to push it on the protesters.

Ok I ask you a simple question that I want you to answer honestly if you want God to never seize blessing in your life

Can an ex Governor of 13 years order a Military battalion when he isn't the President

Re: Thugs Invade Abuja Industrial Estate, Loot Warehouses by poiZon: 8:45pm On Oct 25, 2020
TecM0:

Amen

And if my Dad is not God would punish your own dad till the 7th generation

amen nd by God's grace

If u r one of those who are against those peaceful protesters that demanded simple end to police brutality and profiling of innocent Nigerians because of their looks and how they dress, the dead of those Nigerians will be on ur head till ur tenth generations.
So once a man wears tag Jean it automatically makes dem yahoo boy.
Even when they profile these guys do they prosecute them? Is it not to extort monies from them and give them go ahead to continue?
Re: Thugs Invade Abuja Industrial Estate, Loot Warehouses by TecM0: 8:53pm On Oct 25, 2020
poiZon:

If u r one of those who are against those peaceful protesters that demanded simple end to police brutality and profiling of innocent Nigerians because of their looks and how they dress, the dead of those Nigerians will be on ur head till ur tenth generations.
So once a man wears tag Jean it automatically makes dem yahoo boy.
Even when they profile these guys do they prosecute them? Is it not to extort monies from them and give them go ahead to continue?

And if you are part of the people that support protesters blocking roads to hardworking masses going to work, sick people going to hospitals, if you are part of people who supported the protest that lead to innocent people loosing their businesses to looters may you never have peace or make money through out your life till tenth generation

Amen
Re: Thugs Invade Abuja Industrial Estate, Loot Warehouses by poiZon: 8:54pm On Oct 25, 2020
TecM0:

Ok I ask you a simple question that I want you to answer honestly if you want God to never seize blessing in your life

Can an ex Governor of 13 years order a Military battalion when he isn't the President

Have seen people use military boys to go oppress people in Nigeria.
Have seen people use military to attack community.
There is a community in cross river we went to work, they had issues with cattle herders, that faithful day they community boys killed more than a thousand cattles.
The myetti Allah went to one popular barrack in akwaibom, they arrange soldiers, armed them and they invaded that community.
They leveled the entire Community.
That community shares boundary with akwaibom.
Yes military can be use by civilians to settle scores so far u have the funds to do their bidding.
Yes anybody with money can order the military in Nigeria to do his bidding.
Re: Thugs Invade Abuja Industrial Estate, Loot Warehouses by TecM0: 8:55pm On Oct 25, 2020
poiZon:

Have seen people use military boys to go oppress people in Nigeria.
Have seen people use military to attack community.
There is a community in cross river we went to work, they had issues with cattle herders, that faithful day they community boys killed more than a thousand cattles.
The myetti Allah went to one popular barrack in akwaibom, they arrange soldiers, armed them and they invaded that community.
They leveled the entire Community.
That community shares boundary with akwaibom.
Yes military can be use by civilians to settle scores so far u have the funds to do their bidding.
Yes anybody with money can order the military in Nigeria to do his bidding.

I have seen military do far far worse so don't change the goal post cos you ain't talking to kid here

Human right abuses are reported of the army daily all around Nigeria
Re: Thugs Invade Abuja Industrial Estate, Loot Warehouses by poiZon: 9:01pm On Oct 25, 2020
TecM0:

I have seen military do far far worse so don't change the goal post cos you ain't talking to kid here

Human right abuses are reported of the army daily all around Nigeria
And how many people are being prosecuted from these those reports?
See am a Nigerian, I am 30+
Nobody can tell me how this country operate.
Even some yahoo boys are being protected by police.
E money no get police orderlies for him house?
Bros I tell u again, everything is possible in naija.
If u need a battalion, just a call to someone who knows the chief of Army staff, you r good to go.
Re: Thugs Invade Abuja Industrial Estate, Loot Warehouses by dasparrow: 9:02pm On Oct 25, 2020
This is what poverty has caused. Can you see it now?
Re: Thugs Invade Abuja Industrial Estate, Loot Warehouses by Passionate1(m): 9:09pm On Oct 25, 2020
PissfulProtester:
It's hightime we started wasting these hoodlums

Let's start with politicians, don't u think so?
Re: Thugs Invade Abuja Industrial Estate, Loot Warehouses by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 9:10pm On Oct 25, 2020
grin
Re: Thugs Invade Abuja Industrial Estate, Loot Warehouses by otokx(m): 11:48pm On Oct 25, 2020
even FCT
Re: Thugs Invade Abuja Industrial Estate, Loot Warehouses by nogragra: 3:17am On Oct 26, 2020
I wonder whether na because of these free for all crime, the endsars protest was set up abi wetin be all these nonsense all over the country. We understand the palliative one which the politicians will account for. Breaking other people's businesses is just not acceptable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hassan Aminu, Buhari's Bodyguard Arrested Over Link With Boko Haram / Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One / Police Van Transporting Cow Feed In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.