Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,401 members, 7,850,434 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:10 PM

#EndSARS Crisis Has Complicated Matters For Me Politically - Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndSARS Crisis Has Complicated Matters For Me Politically - Tinubu (2754 Views)

UK Parliament Debates #EndSARS Crisis / Governor Sanwo-Olu Invited Us To Intervene In EndSARS Crisis, Says Army / There Is A Plot To Cripple Me Politically - Rochas Okorocha Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS Crisis Has Complicated Matters For Me Politically - Tinubu by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 7:31pm On Oct 25, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Calm down , Tinubu is already a drowning man as you can see .

he should keep drowning

Useless cocain bastard blood sucker
Re: #EndSARS Crisis Has Complicated Matters For Me Politically - Tinubu by seunmsg(m): 7:31pm On Oct 25, 2020
cktheluckyman:

So why exactly are people been paid to change the narrative?

Which narrative? Who is paying these people? I need clarity!
Re: #EndSARS Crisis Has Complicated Matters For Me Politically - Tinubu by capitalzero: 7:33pm On Oct 25, 2020
the choas was spread by lekki massacre and attempt by online hoodlums to downplay it. One of the online hoodlum will quote me now. It is #100 per post and #500 per thread .
Re: #EndSARS Crisis Has Complicated Matters For Me Politically - Tinubu by seunmsg(m): 7:34pm On Oct 25, 2020
Racoon:
After asking government to use force to disperse peaceful protesters and insulting the sensibility of the peaceful #EndSARS with the silly questions ("how are they there?’ “how long were they there?’ And “what kind of characters were they?”

Of course, you're blinded by your political ambition andready to compromise anything to get it.You only harbour love, which borders on obsession, for your vain and lofty ambition to rule Nigeria.So you are not worried about the lives lost?

Stop lying! Swear with your life that Tinubu ordered the Lekki shooting.

Re: #EndSARS Crisis Has Complicated Matters For Me Politically - Tinubu by deboysben(m): 7:35pm On Oct 25, 2020
This is just the beginning.

Mr man you are the architect of your own downfall. So you should carry your cross in peace.
Re: #EndSARS Crisis Has Complicated Matters For Me Politically - Tinubu by olril17(m): 7:37pm On Oct 25, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
One thing i dont understand

Some people think you can create change in Nigeria in one seconds, Nigeria is a big and complex country with different tribes and culture that is ruled by state to local level, we also have monarchy systems.

Even if you succeed in doing a revolution, the killings that will happen will go through tribal lines and it will be disastrous

this is what this protest organizers do not know.

They attempted a revolution that back fired and didnt bring any change but disaster.

I dislike idealists, they dont understand anything about politics other than the text book knowledge of politics which they think can be applied in real life.
didinrin
Fulani people reason uspide down though
Re: #EndSARS Crisis Has Complicated Matters For Me Politically - Tinubu by baby124: 7:38pm On Oct 25, 2020
You are in trouble. Power got to your head and you lost your dignity. You couldn’t even beg you had the effrontery to say protesters have questions to answer. While showing off your stupid child laughing, not thinking of the pain of parents who lost their children. I don’t think you understand what leadership is. It requires great humility and clarity to always make the right decisions.

You destroyed your chances of presidency by aligning with people who do not have your peoples interests at heart. Even then when it came to protecting their lives you chose to kill them. Sanwo Olu cannot make a decision without your direction. We know how he is like a lap dog to you! Your son clearly stated Sanwo Olu asked him to turn off the lights and, a company associated with you took away the cameras. You are evil. You will pay for this and will go to your grave knowing the part you played and it will torment you. Agbaya oshi!
Re: #EndSARS Crisis Has Complicated Matters For Me Politically - Tinubu by Masterkernel1: 7:41pm On Oct 25, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

dude, i am not moved by all these childish nonsense you wrote down

I love facts and only facts i believe in not fake news

Fake news...
Including Amnesty international.

Re: #EndSARS Crisis Has Complicated Matters For Me Politically - Tinubu by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 25, 2020
Masterkernel1:

Fake news...
Including Amnesty international.

yes

Amnesty International is a fake news organization, it can never be trusted, it has been ruin by politics.
Re: #EndSARS Crisis Has Complicated Matters For Me Politically - Tinubu by deboysben(m): 7:43pm On Oct 25, 2020
Tinubu killed himself by himself politically and will soon bury himself by himself with the help of his people.
Re: #EndSARS Crisis Has Complicated Matters For Me Politically - Tinubu by Masterkernel1: 7:49pm On Oct 25, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

yes

Amnesty International is a fake news organization, it can never be trusted, it has been ruin by politics.

AL Jazeera & BBC are fake news, right?
Re: #EndSARS Crisis Has Complicated Matters For Me Politically - Tinubu by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 25, 2020
Masterkernel1:

AL Jazeera & BBC are fake news, right?

YES
Re: #EndSARS Crisis Has Complicated Matters For Me Politically - Tinubu by Masterkernel1: 7:52pm On Oct 25, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

YES

Sorry.
Re: #EndSARS Crisis Has Complicated Matters For Me Politically - Tinubu by MagicBishop: 7:52pm On Oct 25, 2020
Your ignoble leprous reign is over.
Re: #EndSARS Crisis Has Complicated Matters For Me Politically - Tinubu by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 25, 2020
Masterkernel1:

Sorry.

bye bye
Re: #EndSARS Crisis Has Complicated Matters For Me Politically - Tinubu by Mastakija(m): 8:28pm On Oct 25, 2020
The same way ur lyf will forever be complicated
Re: #EndSARS Crisis Has Complicated Matters For Me Politically - Tinubu by BlackPantherxXx: 8:28pm On Oct 25, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
I've always knew you would be disgraced some day but didn't know it would happen so soon.

The worst of it all is that your Yoruba people chased you like a common thief which you've always been out of Lagos and away from Nigeria .

Only a mad man like you Tinubu would sacrifice his own people to please fulani people .

Just forget about 2023 presidential ambition, you scored an own goal at lekki toll gate .

You're not intelligent sir

The blood of the youths you ordered to be massacred will hunt you for the rest of your miserable life .

Lol. He's not intelligent but he's a multibillionaire.

You and your family are intelligent but have a love affair with poverty.

Better address your family issues first and leave a man already great.
Re: #EndSARS Crisis Has Complicated Matters For Me Politically - Tinubu by BlackPantherxXx: 8:28pm On Oct 25, 2020
grin
Re: #EndSARS Crisis Has Complicated Matters For Me Politically - Tinubu by Notatribalist(m): 8:31pm On Oct 25, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos 

Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, National Leader of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC ) has complicated matters for him politically as many Nigerians are blaming him for an incident he knows nothing about.

In a statement made available to Daily Independent, Tinubu denied knowledge of the invitation of soldiers to the #EndSARS protests in Lekki, saying he has no powers to do so as a private citizen.

According to him, having participated in protests during the June 12 struggle, it will be unfair for him to suppress the rights of young Nigerians who are demanding for a better and just society.

He also said it is erroneous for people to believe he has interests in the revenues generated at the toll gate it is  a public property whose revenue does not affect his income in any way.

He said having registered their grievances on the streets,  the youths should sheathe their swords and move to the negotiation table with the Federal government.

He also appealed to them to give President Muhammadu Buhari the time needed to fulfill his pledge on the reforms.

According to him "The present situation clearly does nothing to profit me politically or otherwise. It has complicated matters for me because many people now wrongfully blame me for a violent incident in which I played no part. Still, I stand strongly behind the people of Nigeria and affirm their right to protest peacefully". 

"Along with all well-meaning, patriotic Nigerians, I want to see an end to all forms of institutionalised brutality and I shall do my utmost to see that this humane objective is realised.
For, if these protests can generate meaningful reform, our youth will have achieved a compound national success". 

"First, they would have ended the terrible matter of institutionalized police brutality. Second, Nigeria would have made an important accretion to our political culture whereby government listened to and acted on the recommendations of ordinary people protesting against the wrongs done them".

"This would establish a healthy precedent. Yet such durable progress can be made only if government respects the protesters and protesters actively negotiate with government. No steps should be taken by government to  curtail protest activity as the people have chosen this vehicle as their preferred way to interface with government on this issue".

"Yes, protest leaders too must appreciate the concrete realities of this situation".

https://www.independent.ng/endsars-crisis-has-complicated-matters-for-me-politically-tinubu/
The same tinubu that was boasting yesterday?
Re: #EndSARS Crisis Has Complicated Matters For Me Politically - Tinubu by byinks(f): 8:36pm On Oct 25, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
One thing i dont understand

Some people think you can create change in Nigeria in one seconds, Nigeria is a big and complex country with different tribes and culture that is ruled by state to local level, we also have monarchy systems.

Even if you succeed in doing a revolution, the killings that will happen will go through tribal lines and it will be disastrous

this is what this protest organizers do not know.

They attempted a revolution that back fired and didnt bring any change but disaster.

I dislike idealists, they dont understand anything about politics other than the text book knowledge of politics whrich they think can be applied in real life.

The organisers are only employed to bring anarchy that will necessitate a military dictatorship.
They're paid well for that.
The protesters are just means to an end.
Re: #EndSARS Crisis Has Complicated Matters For Me Politically - Tinubu by GreenDestiny2: 8:36pm On Oct 25, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
I've always knew you would be disgraced some day but didn't know it would happen so soon.

The worst of it all is that your Yoruba people chased you like a common thief which you've always been out of Lagos and away from Nigeria .

Only a mad man like you Tinubu would sacrifice his own people to please fulani people .

Just forget about 2023 presidential ambition, you scored an own goal at lekki toll gate .

The blood of the youths you ordered to be massacred will hunt you for the rest of your miserable life .

You should check into any available psychiatric hospital in alaigbo land. Asiwere
Re: #EndSARS Crisis Has Complicated Matters For Me Politically - Tinubu by Kccheechy(m): 8:47pm On Oct 25, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Oga he didn't run to anywhere. He has been in Nigeria all these while.
Re: #EndSARS Crisis Has Complicated Matters For Me Politically - Tinubu by mobo76503: 11:11pm On Oct 25, 2020
Tinubu killed himself by himself politically and will soon bury himself by himself with the help of his people.

(1) (2) (Reply)

DJ Switch ''Thou Shall Not Bear False Witness'' - Ten Commandments / Gov. Obaseki Is Right, Emefiele Agrees To The Printing Of Money / Empty Streets Show IPOB Treated Buhari in The Language He Understands- Adeyanju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.