Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,425 members, 7,826,655 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Thread Of Some Websites I Created {check Them Out, I'm Affordable And Reliable} - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thread Of Some Websites I Created {check Them Out, I'm Affordable And Reliable} (1650 Views)

Thread Of The Century!!! Big Cleavages Of Social Media / Beautiful Nigerian Girls Of Twitter ((Best Thread Of The 2023)) / ((Thread Of The Decade)): Busty Black Women of Instagram - 2022 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread Of Some Websites I Created {check Them Out, I'm Affordable And Reliable} by Apeshy101(m): 9:07pm On Oct 25, 2020
Hello All, I represent Ichie ICT Solutions ( IchieGroup).

Ichie ICT Solutions trading as the ICHIEGROUP is registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission of Nigeria (BN: 2990634 ). We specialize in world class website design and development, sophisticated web base applications, E-commerce systems, Web portals, Content Management System, Database designs and development.

Visit https://ichiegroup.com/portfolio to see an updated list of our recent works.

1. TravelMates

1 Like

Re: Thread Of Some Websites I Created {check Them Out, I'm Affordable And Reliable} by Apeshy101(m): 9:08pm On Oct 25, 2020
2. Purple Prism Consulting

Re: Thread Of Some Websites I Created {check Them Out, I'm Affordable And Reliable} by Apeshy101(m): 9:09pm On Oct 25, 2020
3. CYBER SECURITY ADVOCACY

Re: Thread Of Some Websites I Created {check Them Out, I'm Affordable And Reliable} by Apeshy101(m): 9:10pm On Oct 25, 2020
4. Spearhead Systems Strategy Limited

1 Like

Re: Thread Of Some Websites I Created {check Them Out, I'm Affordable And Reliable} by Apeshy101(m): 9:12pm On Oct 25, 2020
5. Midach Educational Support Services (Midach Consult)

Re: Thread Of Some Websites I Created {check Them Out, I'm Affordable And Reliable} by Apeshy101(m): 9:14pm On Oct 25, 2020
6. The People Are Coming Together (T-PACT)

1 Like

Re: Thread Of Some Websites I Created {check Them Out, I'm Affordable And Reliable} by Apeshy101(m): 9:15pm On Oct 25, 2020
7. The Chick Centric Online Store

Re: Thread Of Some Websites I Created {check Them Out, I'm Affordable And Reliable} by Apeshy101(m): 9:16pm On Oct 25, 2020
8. Polestar Marine Services Limited

Re: Thread Of Some Websites I Created {check Them Out, I'm Affordable And Reliable} by Burgerlomo: 9:19pm On Oct 25, 2020
cool
Re: Thread Of Some Websites I Created {check Them Out, I'm Affordable And Reliable} by Apeshy101(m): 9:21pm On Oct 25, 2020
9. Network for Africa Infrastructural Development and Transparency (NAIDAT)

Re: Thread Of Some Websites I Created {check Them Out, I'm Affordable And Reliable} by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 25, 2020
Wow OP,, you're doing great,,, keep it up,,,,,, just focus,,,,,

Aswear i love this job but ano get time,,,,,,,

Aswear i remember when i dey write codes,,,,grin. Lol,,,,,,

Aswear the thing is like magic,,,,,,

Your website is so beautiful ano say nah modern day technique you use,,,,nah lazy developer full town,,,,,,grin
Re: Thread Of Some Websites I Created {check Them Out, I'm Affordable And Reliable} by IchieGroup: 11:11pm On Oct 25, 2020
Fact1:
Wow OP,, you're doing great,,, keep it up,,,,,, just focus,,,,,

Aswear i love this job but ano get time,,,,,,,

Aswear i remember when i dey write codes,,,,grin. Lol,,,,,,

Aswear the thing is like magic,,,,,,

Your website is so beautiful ano say nah modern day technique you use,,,,nah lazy developer full town,,,,,,grin

Thanks bro, my main account got banned by bot, will be free by 9:20pm tomorrow.
@the bolded, I use modern technique (Wordpress), no one writes front end from scratch these days,

All the website listed with the exception of spearhead was built on wordpress with the same theme (NEVE). I use the neve framework add small html, and style with my own CSS. Visual styling with elementor comes handy too.

I only write codes for function, like that travelmates website, the owner needed it to have membership subscription and simple trip listing. While Paid Membership Pro plugin comes handy for the membership subscription, other travel booking plugins were complex for what he need, That's the only time writing codes becomes neccessary, I had to create custom trip listing plugin plugin for him. (see screenshot attached).

Doing this doesn't mean I'm a lazy developer, I'm doing it the easier way for me and cheaper way for the client.

Almost 80% of all websites you know are running on CMS (wordpress), check them and see.

First bank, polaris bank, cnn, reuters, naijaloaded, etc are been run on wordpress. If you check firstbank website, the front end is designed with wordpress while the online banking part was created as a portaled subdomain.

I rest my case

Re: Thread Of Some Websites I Created {check Them Out, I'm Affordable And Reliable} by Nobody: 11:22pm On Oct 25, 2020
IchieGroup:

Thanks bro, my main account got banned by bot, will be free by 9:20pm tomorrow.
@the bolded, I use modern technique (Wordpress), no one writes front end from scratch these days,

All the website listed with the exception of spearhead was built on wordpress with the same theme (NEVE). I use the neve framework add small html, and style with my own CSS. Visual styling with elementor comes handy too.

I only write codes for function, like that travelmates website, the owner needed it to have membership subscription and simple trip listing. While Paid Membership Pro plugin comes handy for the membership subscription, other travel booking plugins were complex for what he need, That's the only time writing codes becomes neccessary, I had to create custom trip listing plugin plugin for him. (see screenshot attached).

Doing this doesn't mean I'm a lazy developer, I'm doing it the easier way for me and cheaper way for the client.

Almost 80% of all websites you know are running on CMS (wordpress), check them and see.

First bank, polaris bank, cnn, reuters, naijaloaded, etc are been run on wordpress. If you check firstbank website, the front end is designed with wordpress while the online banking part was created as a portaled subdomain.

I rest my case

Wow,,

But when i dey write my own,, aswear nah HTML and CSS i use to build that prototype website and it is so stressful,,,,the website is beautiful and responsive

People don't waste time in writing codes,,, nah ,,

Thier are different apps that makes website building to be More easier,,,,

But if nah when i learnt it you go put all the thing for head,,,,

I saw one developer,,,, comman see the way he dey copy and paste,,,grin

He can't even write normal codes,,,

See what technology don cause,,,,

E be things sha,,,,,,,

Bye have a nice day ❤️❤️❤️,,,,
Re: Thread Of Some Websites I Created {check Them Out, I'm Affordable And Reliable} by IchieGroup: 11:33pm On Oct 25, 2020
Fact1:

Wow,,

But when i dey write my own,, aswear nah HTML and CSS i use to build that prototype website and it is so stressful,,,,the website is beautiful and responsive

People don't waste time in writing codes,,, nah ,,

Thier are different apps that makes website building to be More easier,,,,

But if nah when i learnt it you go put all the thing for head,,,,

I saw one developer,,,, comman see the way he dey copy and paste,,,grin

He can't even write normal codes,,,

See what technology don cause,,,,

E be things sha,,,,,,,

Bye have a nice day ❤️❤️❤️,,,,

That one dey,

I know someone that can't write common table tag but still bear the developer title, the fault actually is from where he was taught, they used dreamweaver for a total beginner.
How that kind person go learn write code?

Normal normal, if you no sabi CSS, even with visual builders, you can't achieve alot.
Re: Thread Of Some Websites I Created {check Them Out, I'm Affordable And Reliable} by Nobody: 11:48pm On Oct 25, 2020
IchieGroup:

That one dey,

I know someone that can't write common table tag but still bear the developer title, the fault actually is from where he was taught, they used dreamweaver for a total beginner.

Normal normal, if you no sabi CSS, even with visual builders, you can't achieve alot.

Aswear you're right,,,

Nah w3school i use to learn tags,,,,,

Even my boss then no allow me use bootstrap,,,,

. right now you will see many developer for town,,,

Dem no nothing,,

They get many apps dat help them
In building apps and website,,,,,,
Re: Thread Of Some Websites I Created {check Them Out, I'm Affordable And Reliable} by ehinmowo: 5:01am On Oct 26, 2020
Apeshy101:
Hello All, I represent Ichie ICT Solutions ( IchieGroup).

Ichie ICT Solutions trading as the ICHIEGROUP is registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission of Nigeria (BN: 2990634 ). We specialize in world class website design and development, sophisticated web base applications, E-commerce systems, Web portals, Content Management System, Database designs and development.

Visit https://ichiegroup.com/portfolio to see an updated list of our recent works.

1. TravelMates

What platform did use to develop them? WordPress? if you use the traditional HTML platform what backend language did you use?
Re: Thread Of Some Websites I Created {check Them Out, I'm Affordable And Reliable} by IchieGroup: 9:34am On Oct 26, 2020
ehinmowo:

What platform did use to develop them? WordPress? if you use the traditional HTML platform what backend language did you use?

Wordpress, if you know your way there is nothing you can't achieve including creating a custom backend
Re: Thread Of Some Websites I Created {check Them Out, I'm Affordable And Reliable} by IchieGroup: 9:45am On Oct 26, 2020
Fact1:

Aswear you're right,,,

Nah w3school i use to learn tags,,,,,

Even my boss then no allow me use bootstrap,,,,

. right now you will see many developer for town,,,

Dem no nothing,,

They get many apps dat help them
In building apps and website,,,,,,

Na God save me sha, I be go one popular ICT hub for my area to learn web development, them say Full Stack na N1.2M, I jejely dey go my way. Later I come register for another hub for 45k (only html, CSS,CMS, Javascript and PHP ), after that one I come discover udemy, na there I dey learn python.

I bought complete python course for $10 (during promo, original price na $199), combine and with glo midnight bundle.

You can try udemy, there is nothing you know fit learn there, W3School is not too good for upcoming/amateur developer unto say na only text based tutorials. Even now self I only use W3school for quick referrences.

Later this year, Gov Ugwuanyi and Sen Ike Ekweremmadu come pay for us to leran anything free for that place, I enroll for their full stack course, na dream weaver them take they teach, and the during of making one a full stack developer na 3 months!

I turn teacher for where i come learn, the euphoria of being the centre of attraction (as per other students dey come meet me) kept me there for 3 weeks until schedule tight. Na those kind places dey produce our "develope(r)S
Re: Thread Of Some Websites I Created {check Them Out, I'm Affordable And Reliable} by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 26, 2020
IchieGroup:

Na God save me sha, I be go one popular ICT hub for my area to learn web development, them say Full Stack na N1.2M, I jejely dey go my way. Later I come register for another hub for 45k (only html, CSS,CMS, Javascript and PHP ), after that one I come discover udemy, na there I dey learn python.

I bought complete python course for $10 (during promo, original price na $199), combine and with glo midnight bundle.

You can try udemy, there is nothing you know fit learn there, W3School is not too good for upcoming/amateur developer unto say na only text based tutorials. Even now self I only use W3school for quick referrences.

Later this year, Gov Ugwuanyi and Sen Ike Ekweremmadu come pay for us to leran anything free for that place, I enroll for their full stack course, na dream weaver them take they teach, and the during of making one a full stack developer na 3 months!

I turn teacher for where i come learn, the euphoria of being the centre of attraction (as per other students dey come meet me) kept me there for 3 weeks until schedule tight. Na those kind places dey produce our "develope(r)S

Wow thanks,,,,

I will check dat udemy out,,, though I'm not doing it as business but I'm looking forward to build something great in future,,,,,,,,,

Aswear the man wey i wan learn ham from say we should be paying 40k every month ,,,grin

As per what,, aswear i japa,,,,,,

But due to my brain and extra working ability in me ,,i learn how to build a complete website in less than a month,,,,,,,,,

Those developers makes it look like it is so complicated,,, once you're focus you will get it within few weeks,,,,,,,

Oboy you don turn to boss oo,,✊✌️

Just keep it up and pray,,,,,

God will help us,,,,,,wink
Re: Thread Of Some Websites I Created {check Them Out, I'm Affordable And Reliable} by Apeshy101(m): 12:57pm On Oct 26, 2020
Fact1:

Wow thanks,,,,

I will check dat udemy out,,, though I'm not doing it as business but I'm looking forward to build something great in future,,,,,,,,,

Aswear the man wey i wan learn ham from say we should be paying 40k every month ,,,grin

As per what,, aswear i japa,,,,,,

But due to my brain and extra working ability in me ,,i learn how to build a complete website in less than a month,,,,,,,,,

Those developers makes it look like it is so complicated,,, once you're focus you will get it within few weeks,,,,,,,

Oboy you don turn to boss oo,,✊✌️

Just keep it up and pray,,,,,

God will help us,,,,,,wink

Its no much if you can afford it, if you compare data and cost of purchasing on udemy na almost the same thing. The advantage be say you go dey create your own schedule
Re: Thread Of Some Websites I Created {check Them Out, I'm Affordable And Reliable} by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 26, 2020
Apeshy101:

Its no much if you can afford it, if you compare data and cost of purchasing on udemy na almost the same thing. The advantage be say you go dey create your own schedule

Nah HTML and CSS,,,,,

Nobe any other things,,,,,,,,

If nah mobile app or programming,,,,,

Imma concur,,,

But dis nah ordinary HTML and CSS,,,,
Re: Thread Of Some Websites I Created {check Them Out, I'm Affordable And Reliable} by Omoalhaja77: 1:07pm On Oct 26, 2020
Just stumbled on your thread IchieGroup, am impressed. The sites are beautiful. Hopefully, someday, I will contact u for my website.

Keep it up!!!
Re: Thread Of Some Websites I Created {check Them Out, I'm Affordable And Reliable} by Apeshy101(m): 1:14pm On Oct 26, 2020
Fact1:

Nah HTML and CSS,,,,,

Nobe any other things,,,,,,,,

If nah mobile app or programming,,,,,

Imma concur,,,

But dis nah ordinary HTML and CSS,,,,

Ahhh

How many months e wa use teach html and css?

if na like that, e too cost
Re: Thread Of Some Websites I Created {check Them Out, I'm Affordable And Reliable} by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 26, 2020
Apeshy101:

Ahhh

How many months e wa use teach html and css?

if na like that, e too cost

You self see ham,,,the man wanna extend things for me,,,, and ano get time at all,,,,☹️
Re: Thread Of Some Websites I Created {check Them Out, I'm Affordable And Reliable} by Apeshy101(m): 1:17pm On Oct 26, 2020
Omoalhaja77:
Just stumbled on your thread IchieGroup, am impressed. The sites are beautiful. Hopefully, someday, I will contact u for my website.

Keep it up!!!

Thankss, will be anticipating

https://ichiegroup.com/#contact/
Re: Thread Of Some Websites I Created {check Them Out, I'm Affordable And Reliable} by Apeshy101(m): 1:18pm On Oct 26, 2020
Fact1:

You self see ham,,,the man wanna extend things for me,,,, and ano get time at all,,,,☹️

just remembered when I dey "serving mason"

Once na daily pay, work wey go take 3 day go turn one week
Re: Thread Of Some Websites I Created {check Them Out, I'm Affordable And Reliable} by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 26, 2020
Apeshy101:

just remembered when I dey "serving mason"

Once na daily pay, work wey go take 3 day go turn one week

Aswear you got it sir,,,,

He just wanna makes it look complex,,,,

He didn't know dat I've read and understand all the tags though he's the first person to introduce me to it,,,,,,,,
Re: Thread Of Some Websites I Created {check Them Out, I'm Affordable And Reliable} by Apeshy101(m): 1:26pm On Oct 26, 2020
Fact1:

Aswear you got it sir,,,,

He just wanna makes it look complex,,,,

He didn't know dat I've read and understand all the tags though he's the first person to introduce me to it,,,,,,,,

Use W3School run tags and CSS then try udemy for Javascript and php
Re: Thread Of Some Websites I Created {check Them Out, I'm Affordable And Reliable} by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 26, 2020
Apeshy101:

Use W3School run tags and CSS then try udemy for Javascript and php

No problem sir,,,,,wink

Till the day I'm ready to go back to coding,,,,cool
Re: Thread Of Some Websites I Created {check Them Out, I'm Affordable And Reliable} by GolDRoger: 1:32pm On Oct 26, 2020
IchieGroup:

That one dey,

bro come teach me. . . I wan learn
Re: Thread Of Some Websites I Created {check Them Out, I'm Affordable And Reliable} by Apeshy101(m): 1:36pm On Oct 26, 2020
GolDRoger:

bro come teach me. . . I wan learn

Try w3school for html and css

Then proceed to Udemy for javascript, php and other
Re: Thread Of Some Websites I Created {check Them Out, I'm Affordable And Reliable} by GolDRoger: 1:39pm On Oct 26, 2020
Apeshy101:

Try w3school for html and css
Then proceed to Udemy for javascript, php and other
as a newbie. . . I have no idea of what u are talking about

(1) (2) (Reply)

How "pupu" stopped me from having sex with my crush. / BE HONEST!! How Many Have You Achieved Yet?? / I Am Heartbroken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.