Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,314 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

See Why You Don't Need Deliverance As A Born Again.. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See Why You Don't Need Deliverance As A Born Again.. (510 Views)

I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich / Can A Born Again Christian Marry A Muslim Lady? / Help!! I Have A Spirit/Marine Wife. I Need Deliverance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Why You Don't Need Deliverance As A Born Again.. by JesusSonOfGod: 7:39am On Mar 07, 2021
Ignorance is when you are born again and you have the Holy Spirit living in you, but you still think you need deliverance.

The deliverance you need is the knowledge of the word of God, understanding the finished work of our Lord Jesus Christ. Feed on His word. Feed on the word of God frequently and you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free.

2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

Hosea 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

2 Corinthians 3:17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

To be born again and partake in the heritage of the Children of God, visit this site and follow instructions. God bless you.

https://www.nairaland.com/6379894/what-born-again

1 Like

Re: See Why You Don't Need Deliverance As A Born Again.. by falcon01: 8:32am On Mar 07, 2021
why be born again? why not just grow up?
Re: See Why You Don't Need Deliverance As A Born Again.. by JesusSonOfGod: 9:06am On Mar 08, 2021
Glory be to God.
Re: See Why You Don't Need Deliverance As A Born Again.. by JesusSonOfGod: 11:41am On Mar 13, 2021
Glory be to God
Re: See Why You Don't Need Deliverance As A Born Again.. by JesusSonOfGod: 5:59am On Mar 14, 2021
Happy Sunday
Re: See Why You Don't Need Deliverance As A Born Again.. by JesusSonOfGod: 9:02am On Mar 21, 2021
He's a faithful God.
Re: See Why You Don't Need Deliverance As A Born Again.. by JesusSonOfGod: 7:24am On Mar 28, 2021
God is faithful
Re: See Why You Don't Need Deliverance As A Born Again.. by JesusSonOfGod: 7:48am On Apr 25, 2021
Happy Sunday
Re: See Why You Don't Need Deliverance As A Born Again.. by ictjobber: 7:49am On Apr 25, 2021
Hmmm
Re: See Why You Don't Need Deliverance As A Born Again.. by JesusSonOfGod: 11:06am On Jul 25, 2021
Jesus is Lord
Re: See Why You Don't Need Deliverance As A Born Again.. by JesusSonOfGod: 7:19am On Aug 08, 2021
Happy
Sunday
Re: See Why You Don't Need Deliverance As A Born Again.. by JesusSonOfGod: 7:49am On Mar 06, 2022
God is great
Re: See Why You Don't Need Deliverance As A Born Again.. by JesusSonOfGod: 9:50am On Apr 24, 2022
Happy Sunday
Re: See Why You Don't Need Deliverance As A Born Again.. by JesusSonOfGod: 9:51am On Apr 24, 2022
Happy Sunday. All glory be to God.

(1) (Reply)

My Perverted Heart, My Perverted Mind. Pray For Me / Story Of Mr Eke / How We A Turn Into Cat, Lizard, Eat Human Flesh-three Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.