Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,822 members, 7,844,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection (85429 Views)

Davido Reacts To Fashola Finding Hidden Camera At The Lekki Toll Gate / #endsars: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate / PHOTO: Osinbajo, Obiano Uses Boat During Inspection Of Anambra Flood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by gentleguy1975: 6:58am On Oct 26, 2020
2questions:se oga fash dey fear ni, abi y Im use hanky and did oga gov collect am with bare hands?
Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by HENRY940: 7:00am On Oct 26, 2020
Incognito403:

Guy, there was no gunshot injury at all.

You all fell for Ipob and PDP propaganda.

Watch this rare 4hrs live video by one of the protesters. It shows the whole story.

Come back and tell me if you saw any gunshot injury.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hNzn_LyGbQ

From 186:00 you'll hear them saying theres shooting and men are down. In fact the guy around him said 3ppl have been killed.
Are you sure you watched the video.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:00am On Oct 26, 2020
Zyxzzzz:
All of a sudden fashola wey Dy Abuja come Lagos 5 days after see mystery camera, I wonder how these useless apc pple Dy take us for this country, these people think we are stupid angry

The soldiers that was there nor see camera

Lawma cleaned the place them nor see camera

Some Nigerians wey even clean there nor see camera

Some Nigerians that was there live looking for any dead or injured persons nor see camera

Arise staff was there them nor see camera

Journalist go there Dem nor see camera

All of a sudden Abuja Jack baeur and his crew 5days after the outburst see mystery camera. This useless Man fashola just make me loose d Small respect I get for am

Apc people e nor go better for una shall angry

Do not be surprised if they bring out a doctored video.

wait make i spit first !

chai ! how old is this people ?

na the camera that them use photoshop the video on instagram live !!!!!

evil men ruling Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by Nobody: 7:00am On Oct 26, 2020
To me that camera is everything but hidden. I don't believe it was planted during the protests or on the day of the shooting cos anyone could've seen it and done something about it.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by adaolisa29165: 7:01am On Oct 26, 2020
It will work on Nigerians Everything works on them
Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by Prenonjebose: 7:01am On Oct 26, 2020
"Fashola discovers ....." Interesting. So, someone planted the camera there, then the minister as a mungo park reincarnate, discovered it while pressmen with their cameras captured it.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by YaksonFCA(m): 7:02am On Oct 26, 2020
Propaganda. And the camera no burn

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by Eillyeillz(m): 7:03am On Oct 26, 2020
I burst out laughing when I saw this. Like what are we, some 5 year olds?? Days after you pick a camera just laying there in the open!

They are about to piss people off the more.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by Sagay212: 7:04am On Oct 26, 2020
So the all people that came to clean the toll gate could not see the camera. Fashola had to come all the way down to discover the camera.
This is one of the annoying things people protested for. Deceit. Always taking the masses for fo.ols.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by Brushstrokes20: 7:05am On Oct 26, 2020
Cock and bull loading....

Mod, pls move this comic relief to the JOKES SECTION!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by Lyricsmansion: 7:06am On Oct 26, 2020
Imagine the thinking faculties of our so called leaders...

1 Like

Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by Nobody: 7:07am On Oct 26, 2020
Incognito403:

Guy, there was no gunshot injury at all.

You all fell for Ipob and PDP propaganda.

Watch this rare 4hrs live video by one of the protesters. It shows the whole story.

Come back and tell me if you saw any gunshot injury.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hNzn_LyGbQ
Clearly you didn't watch the video yourself, for you to suggest there was no gunshot injury.

5 Likes

Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by Sedonxavi: 7:07am On Oct 26, 2020
Your under 40yr and u support PDP/APC again your generations shall not see happiness in live. It is time to show these useless politicians we are not full as they think

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:07am On Oct 26, 2020
Sweetas2:
Just imagine this politicians taking us straight to cartoon network what do we call this? inspector Pink Panther .... Discovering a neat camera after days of protest, burning, shooting, looting, nonsense no b only discover na disfind.

Rain sef no fall.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by Prenonjebose: 7:09am On Oct 26, 2020
gentleguy1975:
2questions:se oga fash dey fear ni, abi y Im use hanky and did oga gov collect am with bare hands?
He is forming Jack Baur, so that the fingerprint of the person that planted it would be identified from the database. Fashola is just a charlatan

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by 21stDecember: 7:09am On Oct 26, 2020
This people won't stop to amaze and amuse me. All these staged, managed tricks are just to make the gullible APC dunderheads to continue believing that they were exonerated from blame of the attack

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by chatinent: 7:09am On Oct 26, 2020
Lol.

This country is a joke. They found a camera they brought along with them. Lol.

These people see us as dumbos.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by Otsealu1(f): 7:11am On Oct 26, 2020
My thought exactly

Mokason288:
No be APC again, I’m sure he wouldn’t find anything in the camera

He might even see an evidence that the protesters where the ones shooting at the soldiers undecided

Nansense and ingredients

1 Like

Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by fubsy: 7:12am On Oct 26, 2020
I saw that visit on TV and how Fashola "discovered" the camera, that the TV camera was already focusing on before Fashola "discovered" it. To me, I may be wrong, I think the TV cameraman was positioned for Fashola to "discover" the camera. Hmmmm! I wonder why people cleaned the environment for days but did not see the camera. I remember Mungo Park!

1 Like

Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by xpool(m): 7:12am On Oct 26, 2020
Zyxzzzz:
All of a sudden fashola wey Dy Abuja come Lagos 5 days after see mystery camera, I wonder how these useless apc pple Dy take us for this country, these people think we are stupid angry

Some Nigerians that was there live looking for any dead or injured persons nor see camera

All of a sudden Abuja Jack baeur and his crew 5days after the outburst see mystery camera. This useless Man fashola just make me loose d Small respect I get for am

No mind am, him na RAYMOND REDINGTON
Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by ZUBY77(m): 7:12am On Oct 26, 2020
This tells exactly how these idiots take us.
Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by AreaFada2: 7:12am On Oct 26, 2020
Chai! We have our local version of Sherlock Holmes: Raji Holmes. cheesy grin grin grin grin

If true then it confirms we have useless law enforcement, security and investigative bodies.

Does it mean no forensics were sent to examine the Toll Gate killing site since? shocked shocked And they didn't find the camera since?

What reason would anyone have to put the camera there long after the crisis or how could the camera change what already happened?

If anything maybe to capture what will happen if protests returns and the military and police continue killing.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by zoomman(m): 7:13am On Oct 26, 2020
Zyxzzzz:

Oyamilenu

1 Like

Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by romunu(m): 7:16am On Oct 26, 2020
Why must it be Fashola that saw the camera?this una country pass Zee world.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by ofoka: 7:16am On Oct 26, 2020
They acting drama. The place was burnt and later cleaned up yet a device was nearly placed for them to discover and use for investigation.
Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by Kaymaxine(m): 7:16am On Oct 26, 2020
Zyxzzzz:

If we are not stupid, how will some idiots even support that no shooting even happened
Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by n3xt(m): 7:16am On Oct 26, 2020
When are we getting footage from LCC CCTV Cameras?

That’s the most important thing to me.
Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by Kimdhayor: 7:17am On Oct 26, 2020
Watch out THE MYSTERY CAMERA. new movie coming out soon undecided

1 Like

Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by Cutiekatty: 7:17am On Oct 26, 2020
There is nothing hiding about that place where the camera was found, na them plant am there, they will see nothing, all these are moves to discredit the protesters claim of lost of lives...

APC we have seen this before, this will only make the youth more angry, it will look as if you are taking them for a fool, please trade carefully before you burn Lagos state to the ground with your action.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:18am On Oct 26, 2020
Mokason288:
No be APC again, I’m sure he wouldn’t find anything in the camera

He might even see an evidence that the protesters where the ones shooting at the soldiers undecided

Nansense and ingredients

vagabonds in power

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qABntGwnBN8
Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by kayalla(f): 7:19am On Oct 26, 2020
Mstick:
This is just the funniest thing ever!

I watched Arise news and I saw metal scavengers pick that place apart, LAWMA did a total clean up on Saturday and NOBODY saw that camcorder but fashola.

Let's wait and see the movie they release and how their paid trolls will defend it.

See him picking up the camcorder with handkerchief. grin

honestly, let's wait and see. I thought the whole place was razed by fire, not even a wall-mounted camera, a freaking camcorder.
Jesus Christ ARE watching them.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Discovers Mystery Camera At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspection by kayalla(f): 7:20am On Oct 26, 2020
this our politicians just dey embarrass us upandan. imagine finding a camcorder ina placed that was swept by fire. this is just too embarrassing biko

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

AA Mohammed: Zip And Buttons Of Deputy Commissioner Of Police, Lagos / Precious Owolabi Is Dead: Channels TV Reporter Shot During Shiites-Police Clash / In Prison, Orji Uzor Kalu Begins Another Chapter Of Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.