Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

I Cannot Believe That Nnamdi Kanu Actually Created These Facebook Posts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Cannot Believe That Nnamdi Kanu Actually Created These Facebook Posts (3240 Views)

Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? / The Northern Elite Created These Bandits, By Fredrick Nwabufo / Sowore: "I Have Heard That Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Held By The Authorities" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Cannot Believe That Nnamdi Kanu Actually Created These Facebook Posts by BluntNigerian: 5:29am On Oct 26, 2020
I used to think that Nnamdi Kanu is a bloody terrorist who cared only about himself and his terrorist group.
I used to think that Nnamdi Kanu is a Senseless Tribal Bigot, who cared only for the annihilation of all other tribes in Nigeria, especially the Fulani.
But these two posts on his Facebook Page got me confused.
Like, I thinking wrongly of him all these while?
Or that he had started changing the way he viewed persons from other tribes?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Cannot Believe That Nnamdi Kanu Actually Created These Facebook Posts by BluntNigerian: 5:32am On Oct 26, 2020
I guess his Facebook Page had been hacked.
He had never been this soft before..

2 Likes

Re: I Cannot Believe That Nnamdi Kanu Actually Created These Facebook Posts by AdaugoChisom(f): 5:36am On Oct 26, 2020
My joy is that Biafra will soon go.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cannot Believe That Nnamdi Kanu Actually Created These Facebook Posts by Nobody: 5:37am On Oct 26, 2020
Have you tried teaching a very dull students?

THEY can drive you insane

Nigerians drive Nnamdi Kanu insane most times.... He keeps wondering why you all can't see what's in front of you

Why you all can't apply critical thinking and not just conclude by just what you saw rather look into everything, situation that lead to what happened.... Kanu runs maaaaad when you can't add 1+1 to get 2

I too will go insane trying to cure a white man's juju that lasted for 60YEARS, you can run mad explaining to just one zombie on the killing in lekki toll gate talk more of explaining to millions of people why they have been suffering from generation to generation. Trying to Un bundle the sharckle of minds of millions who have been deceived over and over and over to the point they don't care anymore what's true or not.

IMAGINE PEOPLE NOT DISCUSSING WHO ODERED THE SHOOTING OF UN ARMED PROTESTERS WITH NIGERIA FLAG, SINGING NATIONAL ANTHEM BUT RATHER DISCUSSING WHY IT WAS TERMED A MASSACRE WHILE IT WAS ONLY ABOUT 7 PEOPLE KILLED.... YOU CAN'T EVEN SEE SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH YOU ALL! cry

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Cannot Believe That Nnamdi Kanu Actually Created These Facebook Posts by NafeesaAA(f): 5:50am On Oct 26, 2020
Kanu is an slowpoke

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Cannot Believe That Nnamdi Kanu Actually Created These Facebook Posts by BluntNigerian: 5:51am On Oct 26, 2020
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Wrote:

MONDAY THE 26TH OF OCTOBER 2020 IS CLEAN-UP DAY AND NEW RULES FOR ONGOING PROTESTS ACROSS NIGERIA

1. Today the 26th of October 2020 is Clean-up Day and after that peaceful Protests across Nigeria must CONTINUE. We expect disaffected youths in Kaduna & Yobe states to join the revolution today.

2. Clean up all the mess on our roads and drainages and make PROTESTS as peaceful as possible. No marching on the streets. Congregate in one place and prepare to repel enemies of the revolution.

3. As we protest, if you are caught looting or damaging properties of a fellow Nigerian (who is suffering like you are), you will be dealt with on the spot.

4. Stop breaking Banks and other institutions that has no hand in your suffering.

5. Stop turning the Revolution into robbery spree. The international community is watching and your news is everywhere.

6. The PROTEST must wear a peaceful face. Gather yourselves together at a designated place the way you started.

7. Don't attack anybody, be it security or civilian, unless they attack you first. If a shot is fired at protesters, destroy every property belonging to Abuja based politicians, burn down every police station and army barracks.

8. Attack back if any security ATTACKS you. Don't spare them, attack back. If they shoot at you, attack them, pursue them to their bases and raze every structure to the ground.

9. If they give us peace we give them peace, if they start their usual indiscriminate slaughter of the innocent, destroy the Government House in that state, capture the governor and treat him like the animal he is.

~Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, 25th Oct 2020

#wemove ✊❤

SOURCE:
FACEBOOK

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Cannot Believe That Nnamdi Kanu Actually Created These Facebook Posts by uBuNiT: 6:03am On Oct 26, 2020
NafeesaAA:
Kanu is an slowpoke
Re: I Cannot Believe That Nnamdi Kanu Actually Created These Facebook Posts by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 6:07am On Oct 26, 2020
A Fulani woman gave him a Mouth Gig...he will soon go back to his default settings,he ain't thinking right.

2 Likes

Re: I Cannot Believe That Nnamdi Kanu Actually Created These Facebook Posts by uBuNiT: 6:10am On Oct 26, 2020
NafeesaAA:
Kanu is an slowpoke

"AN" slowpoke ?
Nafisat ? Instead of school, na 'ile keu' you go. See your 'yau yau life.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cannot Believe That Nnamdi Kanu Actually Created These Facebook Posts by GreaterFuture(m): 6:14am On Oct 26, 2020
Smh
Re: I Cannot Believe That Nnamdi Kanu Actually Created These Facebook Posts by Bleiz(m): 6:23am On Oct 26, 2020
He was only trying to save face.

He saw how Onitsha people were hailing this man. He wants to be controlling every narrative that comes out of South East because he doesn't want his relevance to reduce.

He is a late comer to this particular party just as he backtracked during the last elections when he knew that whether he likes it or not, Igbo people will still vote. So he said he has changed his mind on the boycott of the elections.

Nonsense and Nnamdi Kanu

We the Real Igbo people detest him

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Cannot Believe That Nnamdi Kanu Actually Created These Facebook Posts by Abasman008(m): 6:34am On Oct 26, 2020
Mr Nnamdi kanu... The king of Biafra...
Ruling from UK with his throne on FB..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cannot Believe That Nnamdi Kanu Actually Created These Facebook Posts by Amanda4life: 6:43am On Oct 26, 2020
IM SHORT OF WORDS.

IF YOU CAN JUST STOP SAYING SOME NASTY THINGS.
AND U INSULT PEOPLE TOO MUCH.

YOU DONT INCITE VIOLENCE OR WAR WHEN U ARE NOT READY TO BE AT THE FORE FRONT.

EVEN THOUGH THE INJUSTICS IS REAL.

WHEN YOU TALK TOO MUCH , PEOPLE WOULDN'T REGARD U,
AND UR ENEMIES WILL SMARTLY USE UR WORDS AGAINST U
PLEASE. JUST STOP..

NOW, Nigerian GOVT HAS SEEN THIER FAULT.

LETS WAIT AND SEE IF THEY WILL NOT ADJUST
ESPECIALLY, THE GOVERNORS,MINISTERS,SENATORS, CHAIRMEN AND ALL OTHER ARMS OF GOVT.
I believe lessons have been learnt.

AFTER ALL, NIGERIA IS IS OURS.

SEE, THE POLITICIANS NOW KNOW THAT WE ARE THINKING BEYONG RELIGION AND AND ETHNIC LINE.

EVERYBODY NEED GOOD GOVERNANCE.

WHERE I CAN VISIT THE HOSPITAL AND BE
WELL TREATED, EVEN WHEN I DONT HAVE CASH.

PEOPLE DIE BECAUSE OF TEST OF 1500, HOSPITAL CARD OF N1000

NOW, TELL ME , HOW CAN I THINK ITS ONE POOR YORUBA NAN, OR IBO MAN OR HAUSA MAN IS MY PROBLEM.

LOOKING at HOARD PALLIATIVE S THAT HAPPENED IN AMOST ALL THE STATES EXEPT BORNU.

WHO HORAD THOSE PALLIATIVE S? Is HE THE POOR HAUSA MAN THAT HELPS TO CARRY ME ON HIS BIKE EVEN WHEN I DONT HAVE COMPLETE BIKE FARE? OR. THE YORUBA MAN THAT HAS ACCOMMODATE D ME , EVEN WHEN I DONT HAVE COMPLETE HOUSE RENT.

ARE THEY MY PROBLEM?
I HAVE BEEN SICK I CANT GO TO HOSPITAL.

OUR AGE PARENTS, WHEN FALL SICK, IF U DONT HAVE MONEY TO PAY FOR NECESSARY TEST AND TREATMENT THEY WILL DIE IN UR VERY EYES.

EVEN AS A SOLDIER, IF U DONT HAVE MONEY TO PAY UR PARENTS HOPITAL TEST AND BILLS SAME THING WILL HAPPEN, WHILE U ARE SOMEWHERE, I MEAN IN AN UNCOMFORTABLE PLACE WORKING FOR YOUR COUNTRY NO PAY BACK.

SO , WHO IS OUR PROBLEM?

#WEHAVEGROWNPASSETHNICANDRELIGIOUSSENTIMENT#

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Believe That Nnamdi Kanu Actually Created These Facebook Posts by helinues: 6:46am On Oct 26, 2020
shocked

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Believe That Nnamdi Kanu Actually Created These Facebook Posts by Yobabad: 7:14am On Oct 26, 2020
Just wait small local Yoruba Muslims Miscreants are coming to say something

2 Likes

Re: I Cannot Believe That Nnamdi Kanu Actually Created These Facebook Posts by Kyase(m): 7:39am On Oct 26, 2020
AdaugoChisom:
My joy is that Biafra will soon go.
I was telling an Igbo friend, that happens to be an ipob, that the most daft and brainwashed among them are the ladies, and it's true.... cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I Cannot Believe That Nnamdi Kanu Actually Created These Facebook Posts by AdaugoChisom(f): 8:11am On Oct 26, 2020
Kyase:

I was telling an Igbo friend, that happens to be an ipob, that the most daft and brainwashed among them are the ladies, and it's true.... cheesy
You don't like them and still don't want them to go, this your double-standard is from hell. Who is now more draft.

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Believe That Nnamdi Kanu Actually Created These Facebook Posts by Kyase(m): 8:15am On Oct 26, 2020
AdaugoChisom:

You don't like them and still don't want them to go, this your double-standard is from hell. Who is now more draft.

I like the igbos madam, never hated them and never will I.

So all of must dey this country, all of must make it better....
Nobody is running
Re: I Cannot Believe That Nnamdi Kanu Actually Created These Facebook Posts by Skillsnigeria: 8:24am On Oct 26, 2020
AdaugoChisom:

You better stop quoting that idiot, useless/lazy set of people.they keep disgracing we sensible Yoruba

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Believe That Nnamdi Kanu Actually Created These Facebook Posts by Kondomatic(m): 9:52am On Oct 26, 2020
Kyase:

I like the igbos madam, never hated them and never will I.
So all of must dey this country, all of must make it better.... Nobody is running
Kindly highlight the advantages of One Nigeria

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Believe That Nnamdi Kanu Actually Created These Facebook Posts by Kyase(m): 10:22am On Oct 26, 2020
Kondomatic:

Am I your social studies teacher?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cannot Believe That Nnamdi Kanu Actually Created These Facebook Posts by BluntNigerian: 10:36am On Oct 26, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: I Cannot Believe That Nnamdi Kanu Actually Created These Facebook Posts by OfficialAwol(m): 10:49am On Oct 26, 2020
BluntNigerian:
I guess his Facebook Page had been hacked.
He had never been this soft before..

No.

Nnamdi's anger all along has been the hopelessness of Nigeria ever getting better.

I think he doesn't mind having a rethink if he sees that the entire South is ready to unite and with the help of Middle Belters tame the Fulani marauders.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Cannot Believe That Nnamdi Kanu Actually Created These Facebook Posts by opalu: 10:51am On Oct 26, 2020
Ok
Re: I Cannot Believe That Nnamdi Kanu Actually Created These Facebook Posts by OfficialAwol(m): 10:52am On Oct 26, 2020
Kondomatic:

It's many my dear.

The population of Nigeria is a huge market for business.

Some things we get from the North and elsewhere without excise duty are plenty.

It is not all disadvantages.

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Believe That Nnamdi Kanu Actually Created These Facebook Posts by Tonylyte(m): 10:52am On Oct 26, 2020
That should speak more to you on how the Igbos loves Nigeria. If fairness and justice were In play I dont think the igbos would ever agitate for Biafra.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Cannot Believe That Nnamdi Kanu Actually Created These Facebook Posts by chamboy(m): 10:55am On Oct 26, 2020
For the country to move forward, Nnamdi Kanu and cohorts needs to be decommissioned.

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Believe That Nnamdi Kanu Actually Created These Facebook Posts by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 26, 2020
BluntNigerian:
I used to think that Nnamdi Kanu is a bloody terrorist who cared only about himself and his terrorist group.
I used to think that Nnamdi Kanu is a Senseless Tribal Bigot, who cared only for the annihilation of all other tribes in Nigeria, especially the Fulani.
But these two posts on his Facebook Page got me confused.
Like, I thinking wrongly of him all these while?
Or that he had started changing the way he viewed persons from other tribes?
Nnamdi Kanu is an Igbo man, and we Igbos have one thing in common, we love you if u love justice, we hate you if you love injustice. We don't do eye service. Yardua is a Fulani man, yet Igbos loved him to the core, better than they can love even any Southern leader. That police office was protected by the same youths that killed Igbo police officers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Cannot Believe That Nnamdi Kanu Actually Created These Facebook Posts by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 26, 2020
Bleiz:
He was only trying to save face.

He saw how Onitsha people were hailing this man. He wants to be controlling every narrative that comes out of South East because he doesn't want his relevance to reduce.

He is a late comer to this particular party just as he backtracked during the last elections when he knew that whether he likes it or not, Igbo people will still vote. So he said he has changed his mind on the boycott of the elections.

Nonsense and Nnamdi Kanu

We the Real Igbo people detest him
You are a product of Fulani invasion. You are not nothing Igbo

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: Ty Danjuma Fulanis Have Declared War Against Indeginous Nigerians / The Worst Governor in Each Of The Six Geopolitical Zones / Asiwaju Feud: Picture Of Ooni & Alaafin Of Oyo With Aregbesola Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.