Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:48 AM

Ayade Orders House-To-House Search Of Looted Items In Cross River State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayade Orders House-To-House Search Of Looted Items In Cross River State (26705 Views)

Ayade Orders Demolition Of Armed Robbers And Kidnappers’ Houses / EndSARS: Calabar Hoodlums Begin Dumping Of Looted Items In Waste Bins (Photo) / Ayade Orders Arrest Of Civil Servants Leaking Information To Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayade Orders House-To-House Search Of Looted Items In Cross River State by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 26, 2020
They came by boat from Akwa Ibom to loot Tinapa and the money the governor refused to share from Federal govt. Calabar boys need to protect their town from these foreigners and the governor needs to fear God with his stealing ways
Re: Ayade Orders House-To-House Search Of Looted Items In Cross River State by Hassanmaye(m): 5:33pm On Oct 26, 2020
Jesu wahala dey oo
Re: Ayade Orders House-To-House Search Of Looted Items In Cross River State by Emoney08: 5:38pm On Oct 26, 2020
really
Re: Ayade Orders House-To-House Search Of Looted Items In Cross River State by Coldie(m): 5:38pm On Oct 26, 2020
24SEVEN:

You no dey Omachi for Rumuodomaya again? Na Abuja u dey now?
I want move pH don tire me, just say wetin we dae build for abuja we never finish am if not I for don push.

My own worst sotay I no fit waka with leg again the amount of bro show me love don too much, and if u no give them e go be akpor even if I use leg I must wear nose mask so that them no go recognize me

E good to move go area way nobody know u like that start. If u dae wear people know u if u dae run businesses and them know na so so credit or borrow me u go dae hear everyday
Re: Ayade Orders House-To-House Search Of Looted Items In Cross River State by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 26, 2020
house to house search to recover indomie, gari, and food stuff, abi.na matrass and wc toilet?
Dumb dwarf.

1 Like

Re: Ayade Orders House-To-House Search Of Looted Items In Cross River State by ajimotoke(m): 5:56pm On Oct 26, 2020
Underground things, no dulling grin
Re: Ayade Orders House-To-House Search Of Looted Items In Cross River State by Passionate1(m): 5:57pm On Oct 26, 2020
It's no crime to steal from a thief. .
Re: Ayade Orders House-To-House Search Of Looted Items In Cross River State by Frankody: 6:10pm On Oct 26, 2020
jaybenugo:

https://m.guardian.ng/news/ayade-orders-house-to-house-search-of-looted-items/
No be only house to house,na kitchen to kitchen
Foolish government
Re: Ayade Orders House-To-House Search Of Looted Items In Cross River State by bizzibodi(m): 6:12pm On Oct 26, 2020
Useless man! In another vain he Will say he has no control over securitymen..where was he when d hoodlooms where carry things...let him go by himself & search people homes na!

1 Like

Re: Ayade Orders House-To-House Search Of Looted Items In Cross River State by ivieeseosa: 6:15pm On Oct 26, 2020
Its time to get rotwellier for my house...

Why not bank to bank search for political looters
Re: Ayade Orders House-To-House Search Of Looted Items In Cross River State by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 26, 2020
quentin06:
house to house search to recover indomie, gari, and food stuff, abi.na matrass and wc toilet?
Dumb dwarf.

Re: Ayade Orders House-To-House Search Of Looted Items In Cross River State by Michealky: 6:31pm On Oct 26, 2020
gpercuxionz:
Time to get rotwellier for my house...

Add Pitbull join cool

1 Like

Re: Ayade Orders House-To-House Search Of Looted Items In Cross River State by Michealky: 6:41pm On Oct 26, 2020
I thought we had few sane governors on seat but it seems there's none.
Re: Ayade Orders House-To-House Search Of Looted Items In Cross River State by Omezif(m): 7:07pm On Oct 26, 2020
House to house search can't be possible it will rather causes more problem ahead.
Re: Ayade Orders House-To-House Search Of Looted Items In Cross River State by Bewiseedet(m): 7:14pm On Oct 26, 2020
No be to person house go search for looted items but na to comot safely
Re: Ayade Orders House-To-House Search Of Looted Items In Cross River State by yarimo(m): 7:24pm On Oct 26, 2020
Passionate1:
It's no crime to steal from a thief. .
please back your claim with a constitutional section
Re: Ayade Orders House-To-House Search Of Looted Items In Cross River State by Omezif(m): 7:24pm On Oct 26, 2020
House to house search can't be possible, it could rather causes problem ahead.
Re: Ayade Orders House-To-House Search Of Looted Items In Cross River State by 24SEVEN: 8:55pm On Oct 26, 2020
Coldie:

I want move pH don tire me, just say wetin we dae build for abuja we never finish am if not I for don push.

My own worst sotay I no fit waka with leg again the amount of bro show me love don too much, and if u no give them e go be akpor even if I use leg I must wear nose mask so that them no go recognize me

E good to move go area way nobody know u like that start. If u dae wear people know u if u dae run businesses and them know na so so credit or borrow me u go dae hear everyday

the country hard na. But we shall overcome.
Re: Ayade Orders House-To-House Search Of Looted Items In Cross River State by Harlargbe(m): 9:27pm On Oct 26, 2020
Awon oloribu gbogbo....
Re: Ayade Orders House-To-House Search Of Looted Items In Cross River State by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 26, 2020
Franzinni:
If (PalativesFound) {

Resident = mu^2;

}elseIf (!PallativesFound) {

Resident = badSharpGuy;

}else (print " how many houses unah wan search oga"wink

compiler error undeclared and unassigned variables
Re: Ayade Orders House-To-House Search Of Looted Items In Cross River State by calcal: 1:41am On Oct 27, 2020
poor people. let's see! i thing that calaba voodoo still dey work. just in kase i have ijebu one here.
Re: Ayade Orders House-To-House Search Of Looted Items In Cross River State by Franzinni: 1:47am On Oct 27, 2020
trailblazar:

compiler error undeclared and unassigned variables

He he chai you sabi bros!
Re: Ayade Orders House-To-House Search Of Looted Items In Cross River State by fapcrook(m): 4:09am On Oct 27, 2020
baby124:
They will come to that your house o. Better be careful and keep shut. Tortoise.
Lol... Tortoise
Re: Ayade Orders House-To-House Search Of Looted Items In Cross River State by LimeLyte: 10:12am On Oct 27, 2020
You see this mumu man.. So you guys cannot share palliative house to house but you can go to house to house search...mumu
Re: Ayade Orders House-To-House Search Of Looted Items In Cross River State by ATOZ9999(m): 10:55am On Oct 27, 2020
food that i would av tear the sack and throw away d label,make i cum see how dem go sabi am, Wicked set of people...NONSENSE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Salisu Zuru Sued For Keeping 2 Public Offices, Receiving Double Salaries / Ben Murray-bruce And His Family At The BET Awards (Photos) / Terrorism Has Nothing To Do With Islam, Says Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.