Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Buratai, Army Commanders Meet On Insecurity, Lekki Shooting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buratai, Army Commanders Meet On Insecurity, Lekki Shooting (16978 Views)

Army Commanders Embezzle Millions Of Naira Donated By Zulum For Housing - SR / Families Of Six Slain Igbo Soldiers Drag Buratai, Army To ICC - Lawyer / Terrorism Likely To Persist In Nigeria For 20 Years - Buratai, Army Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buratai, Army Commanders Meet On Insecurity, Lekki Shooting by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:36pm On Oct 26, 2020
Chief Of Army Staff, Lieutenant-General Tukur Buratai, is in a meeting with top hierarchy of the military.

They include Principal Staff Officers (PSOs), General Officers Commanding (GOCs) and Commander of the Guards Brigade.

Also in attendance are commanders of the Army operations, unit commanders, among other senior officers.

The parley is holding at the Army Headquarters in Abuja, the nation’s capital.

On the agenda are insecurity in Nigeria, End SARS protests, violence and looting in states as well as the Lagos shooting.

The Lekki toll gate incident on October 20 sparked global outrage.

The United States and others have called for probe of those who opened fire on unarmed protesters

source: https://dailypost.ng/2020/10/26/breaking-buratai-army-commanders-meet-on-insecurity-lekki-shooting/

Re: Buratai, Army Commanders Meet On Insecurity, Lekki Shooting by Righteousness89(m): 12:40pm On Oct 26, 2020
I Love the Military..
I was a Product of the Military from Nursery to Secondary..
I am in my mid 30's by God's Grace and I lived over 20 yrs of my life in the Barracks..
I am a Product of the Military..
I am very Proud of my Military Heritage!!

But I must say this! What Happened in Lekki was not a good one at all! That was an act of Sheer Wickedness..
The Nigerian Military that I know is More Professional than that..
Whoever was Responsible for that needs to be Properly and Publicly dealt with ..

Finally and Most Important! We all need JESUS! Only Him can Reset our Hearts and Brains to do what is Right!

104 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buratai, Army Commanders Meet On Insecurity, Lekki Shooting by Authority1o1(m): 12:46pm On Oct 26, 2020
Okay...

If your meeting does not give birth to formidable and proper security for the common man, then we're not interested.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buratai, Army Commanders Meet On Insecurity, Lekki Shooting by omowolewa: 12:47pm On Oct 26, 2020
We don't Need to know about their meetings, we need outcome

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buratai, Army Commanders Meet On Insecurity, Lekki Shooting by slawormiir: 5:46pm On Oct 26, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

This people have been holding series of countless meetings without any good results
Bunch of pussy ass fucking niggars

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buratai, Army Commanders Meet On Insecurity, Lekki Shooting by Patrioticman007(m): 5:46pm On Oct 26, 2020
The Cobra king himself is sitting at a round table with his dancing pythons smiling crocodiles & laughing hyenas.
These military codes are for destroying state enemies, my question is what happens if the state happens to be the Enemy. Food for thought.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buratai, Army Commanders Meet On Insecurity, Lekki Shooting by RomanianNinja: 5:47pm On Oct 26, 2020
Summary... They are trying to figure out who to use as a scape goat and also how to cause an ethnic and tribal crisis

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buratai, Army Commanders Meet On Insecurity, Lekki Shooting by dadavivo: 5:47pm On Oct 26, 2020
It will be sad if ICC doesn't jail this man for the Blood he has spill.

Or even return all his mansions in America and Dubai

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buratai, Army Commanders Meet On Insecurity, Lekki Shooting by SILVERLINES: 5:47pm On Oct 26, 2020
These idiots always do something for publication sake Nigerians knows that nothing reasonable will be done in the end

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buratai, Army Commanders Meet On Insecurity, Lekki Shooting by potbelly(m): 5:47pm On Oct 26, 2020
who gave the order... that's all we want to know... angry angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buratai, Army Commanders Meet On Insecurity, Lekki Shooting by iamezekwesiri: 5:48pm On Oct 26, 2020
Is Inspector Gadget Fashola not on the list?

1 Like

Re: Buratai, Army Commanders Meet On Insecurity, Lekki Shooting by fineboynl(m): 5:49pm On Oct 26, 2020
What meeting is that? We are talking about publishing those that was in lekki shooting unarmed protesters... And what is so difficult to list their names. Those that was there in lekki should be exposed.

All of this will end in sanction of the military and government. No country can buy nor sell from Nigeria.

Since the body of the dead was quickly remove. There are some families who still don't know yet if they lost anyone in lekki.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buratai, Army Commanders Meet On Insecurity, Lekki Shooting by hidhrhis(m): 5:49pm On Oct 26, 2020
they should rather have a meeting about insecurity in the north rather than having a meeting about lekki shooting
i know the result of the meeting will be on how to deny the shooting

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buratai, Army Commanders Meet On Insecurity, Lekki Shooting by html14java(f): 5:49pm On Oct 26, 2020
Ok, we're waiting for report
Re: Buratai, Army Commanders Meet On Insecurity, Lekki Shooting by SILVERLINES: 5:50pm On Oct 26, 2020
Righteousness89:
I Love the Military..
I was a Product of the Military from Nursery to Secondary..
I am in my mid 30's by God's Grace and I lived over 20 yrs of my life in the Barracks..
I am a Product of the Military..
I am very Proud of my Military Heritage!!

But I must say this! What Happened in Lekki was not a good one at all! That was an act of Sheer Wickedness..
The Nigerian Military that I know is More Professional than that..
Whoever was Responsible for that needs to be Properly and Publicly dealt with ..

Finally and Most Important! We all need JESUS! Only Him can Reset our Hearts and Brains to do what is Right!
only the bold is useful

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buratai, Army Commanders Meet On Insecurity, Lekki Shooting by munezo(m): 5:50pm On Oct 26, 2020
After killing our people at Lekki? They should hode thier evil heads in shame please.

I am disappointed in them, they have lost my respect forever and nothing can change that.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buratai, Army Commanders Meet On Insecurity, Lekki Shooting by EmekaBlue(m): 5:50pm On Oct 26, 2020
Useless buratai

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buratai, Army Commanders Meet On Insecurity, Lekki Shooting by Funlag: 5:50pm On Oct 26, 2020
grin
Re: Buratai, Army Commanders Meet On Insecurity, Lekki Shooting by Firstorderwizard(m): 5:51pm On Oct 26, 2020
This space is reserved for Zombies undecided
Re: Buratai, Army Commanders Meet On Insecurity, Lekki Shooting by Judolisco(m): 5:51pm On Oct 26, 2020
Our president buhari Don talk like dis na until next year bdat o... Our president is a very shy man.....buratai don suffer 4 dis life boko haram terrorist, armed robbers, Niger delta militants, kidnappers, bandits, ipob, now hoodlums and looters grin
Re: Buratai, Army Commanders Meet On Insecurity, Lekki Shooting by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 26, 2020
seriously.. but the government havent cleared up what we demanded..

1 Like

Re: Buratai, Army Commanders Meet On Insecurity, Lekki Shooting by Funlag: 5:51pm On Oct 26, 2020
RomanianNinja:
Summary... They are trying to figure out who to use as a scape goat and also how to cause an ethnic and tribal crisis
Funlag:
grin
Re: Buratai, Army Commanders Meet On Insecurity, Lekki Shooting by rainerboy1010: 5:52pm On Oct 26, 2020
Ok
Re: Buratai, Army Commanders Meet On Insecurity, Lekki Shooting by topshotnista(m): 5:52pm On Oct 26, 2020
Don't expect any positive outcome

1 Like

Re: Buratai, Army Commanders Meet On Insecurity, Lekki Shooting by Rhapsodia: 5:53pm On Oct 26, 2020
Okay cheesy

I just dey pity the person wey them go use as scape goat... grin

So a battalion of army men is involved in shootings, and yet the leaders don't know about it....wow..

I fear who no fear this country for JOKES grin

1 Like

Re: Buratai, Army Commanders Meet On Insecurity, Lekki Shooting by AmazingELixir: 5:53pm On Oct 26, 2020
grin

Why are they meeting over photoshopped video

2 Likes

Re: Buratai, Army Commanders Meet On Insecurity, Lekki Shooting by oluwaseunamos33(m): 5:54pm On Oct 26, 2020
Zombie set of pple have meet again

1 Like

Re: Buratai, Army Commanders Meet On Insecurity, Lekki Shooting by sapientia(m): 5:54pm On Oct 26, 2020
Series of meeting that have not defeated Boko Haram

That one na meeting?

Well, Nigerian Army won a new medal.

Killing of unarmed protesters without provocation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buratai, Army Commanders Meet On Insecurity, Lekki Shooting by Merimental(m): 5:56pm On Oct 26, 2020
RomanianNinja:

Lol. The hidden camera

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

FFK: Unongo's Suggestion To Protect Northerners In South West Is Dangerous / Nigerian Army Releases 244 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects To Borno Govt / FG To Spend $4.9bn Fresh Loans On Kano-Niger Republic Rail Line, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.