Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,209 members, 7,846,011 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

The Golgotha and gallows called “lekki Toll Gate “ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Golgotha and gallows called “lekki Toll Gate “ (215 Views)

Bashir El-rufai- On The Road To Golgotha. / The Evil Called Lekki Toll Gate / Dino Melaye: Buhari Has Sent Oshiomhole To Golgotha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Golgotha and gallows called “lekki Toll Gate “ by Nifemy4(m): 7:41pm On Oct 26, 2020
On Tuesday evening as the sun began to set gloomily towards the west and as the sun gradually move to the other side of the earth , and as the Red moon was set to take charge of the night on that fateful, indelible and ineradicable day .20th oct 2020
Little did it blinkered the mind or within the Ken of the innocent slain young Nigerians that a bounty has been placed on their head and that their own sun too was about to be forcefully set at noon And that their precious lives was just about to be extirpated and were soon about to be transcended to the home beyond and yonda. [color=#000000][/color]

It was insidiously oblivious to the innocent protesters, angels of death had been deployed to join the protest , and to get them off the road either dead or alive .
They would swear in denial, that the Fowler’s snare we all ’s pray against in psalm 91 was their own government .

With all scintilla of temerity . Yes I say the government . Cos nothing happens in isolation of executive . Oh you are not even aware that the government now have another quasi security ouTfit , ? It is called national thugs services (NTS) these includes the hoodlums , thug touts , agberos and the military, they deploy them proportionately as the situation warrants .

On that fateful Tuesday, a day that started out like every normal day but ended with unparalleled pitch of tears , cry ,And agony Across the nation . shortly after the curfew was promulgated. I got home to see the progress of the protest online since I cudnt make it down there physically cos of work , occasioned by the earlier curfew of 4pm .
Behold ! Tears, anguish , blood, lamentations , has enveloped the perimeter of social media sphere .

Aside from the ravaging sound Of non stop bullet , that went on at spree unabated , The cry And shout for help That was echoing to extinction and filtering out from my phone speakers sent ripples of shock to my spine . The glimpse from DJ switch live broadcast was an horrifying event . No any other word could do justice to that harrow-full Experience.

Lekki toll gate was coursing with with blood of innocent youths � in a laminar pattern like river Jordan. The. Nigerian Flag turned from a scarlet to a sponge soaked and super saturated with blood of innocent Nigerian youths.
Bodies of innocent youths pervaded and littered on the interlocked floor of the gate like carcass And llike the aftermath of debris after a tornado and like a northern harmattan. While bullets still continued to rain like heavy rainfall in summer .
As I continued to watch in extreme disbelief , with my mouth wide open . little did I even know that my eyes were laced with tears already. I shudnt blinked my eyes .

The massacre was one that took a unique dimension and Exhibited all paraphernalia of a pre -meditated genocide .
The cascades of event before the onslaught deepened the wound in my heart .
1: cameras were taken off
2: light went off, they never saw death looming in the corner .
3: angels of death “military “ marched onward to send them to eternity for committing a crime of just wanting a better Nigeria .
4:?the people responsible for the massacre sat quietly in thier abode . With hands crossed Waiting for the first cry for help And whose child gets the first bullet .

How else can you spell massacre, genocide evil and behemoth of doom .?

Imagining the brunt the victims went through , is enough to cause you a sleepless night ,Just like it did to me.Hearing sporadic gunshots in the dark with your Audience as the target,Not knowing who gets the Next bullet or where the next bullet would hit . Continually pinching yourself to affirm if you Are still alive . This game of probability is not The type anyone should go through . God !!! It’s like a rat in a box finding a way out .

If you doubt fatalities after this incidence then you have a serious mental issue .
Stampede , shock , are other possible ways people would have died . With glaring evidence of injured victims ,? Knowing so well that some would have been hit in the head , chest , stomach. At least for the live video I watched, not aware a live video on Instagram could be Photoshopped �‍♂️.

Lies is the epithet of this government , it is founded on lies ,growing in lies and will die in lies .
The obvious prevarication And denial bequeathed after this event is worrisome ,with all entity exuding denial as the connoisseur of this terror.

I really hope the martyrs didn’t die for nothing.justice is the Only elixir that can ease the pain .
Thier epitaph has been gently engraved in our heart as hero’s of Democracy. That wanted a better place for me and you . They paid the ultimate price , so me and you can have a better future .

I hope thier death won’t be in vain . But I am sacred . Nigerians forget easily . Alas they are even moving on already ☹️.

The evil doers must be brought to justice , and the course they fought for must be achieved , Nigeria must be great . That’s the oil to this wound.

Today makes it 7days that you were forcefully transcended to eternity for committing no crime .

Continue to rest in perfect peace , our soldiers of democracy and heroes of freedom .

#oluwanifemi ayodeji

(1) (Reply)

Duke Commends Ayade For Prompt Response, Pleads With Youths To Stop Destruction / Buhari Govt Begins Payment Of N30,000 To 330,000 Nigerians / #EndSARS Panel of Inquiry: Group Says Affected Police Lives Matter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.