Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,710 members, 7,831,223 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Can You Wear This? See The New Shoe That Just Popped Up And Got People Talking. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can You Wear This? See The New Shoe That Just Popped Up And Got People Talking. (1562 Views)

DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix / Busty Slay Queen Supporter Of Wike That Got People Talking- Photo / Vp Helicopter Crash:lere Olayinka's Posts That Got People Talking.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Wear This? See The New Shoe That Just Popped Up And Got People Talking. by Informer155(m): 9:20pm On Oct 26, 2020

1 Share

Re: Can You Wear This? See The New Shoe That Just Popped Up And Got People Talking. by onward4life(m): 9:24pm On Oct 26, 2020
Ogbanje shoe

Any person that wears this shoe

No need to ask them how your day go

We don know as them dey leave to bus stop

In the morning

Re: Can You Wear This? See The New Shoe That Just Popped Up And Got People Talking. by Tpave(m): 9:25pm On Oct 26, 2020
Mehn...see creativity
Re: Can You Wear This? See The New Shoe That Just Popped Up And Got People Talking. by PissfulProtester: 9:27pm On Oct 26, 2020
Tpave:
Mehn...see creativity
Where is the creativity in this nonsense? How do you move about comfortably in this thing?
Re: Can You Wear This? See The New Shoe That Just Popped Up And Got People Talking. by bolaayenimo: 9:28pm On Oct 26, 2020
Utter madness
Re: Can You Wear This? See The New Shoe That Just Popped Up And Got People Talking. by Baawaa(m): 9:31pm On Oct 26, 2020
Are you a rat family,why will you put on this
Re: Can You Wear This? See The New Shoe That Just Popped Up And Got People Talking. by Damikjay(m): 9:43pm On Oct 26, 2020
Op y kon post m for politcs section, it suppose to be under fashion na
Re: Can You Wear This? See The New Shoe That Just Popped Up And Got People Talking. by EMMY76: 9:46pm On Oct 26, 2020
Shoe from hell shocked
Re: Can You Wear This? See The New Shoe That Just Popped Up And Got People Talking. by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 26, 2020
I pray my babe wears that, when she visits next week. So i can get d chance to break her legs on a legit levels.

I need revenge my remote wey she spoil coz of too much pressing. grin. I go still carry am go hospital to show say I care small..
Re: Can You Wear This? See The New Shoe That Just Popped Up And Got People Talking. by mytime24(f): 1:07am On Oct 27, 2020
No let lagos cats see u wit that thing ooo

(1) (Reply)

The REAL Reason Our Leaders Travel Abroad For Medical Treatment / K1, Kunle Oduah And Others Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In London (photo) / HAPPENING NOW!!! One Million-man Match For Ebonyi @25

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.