Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,227 members, 7,860,441 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:05 AM

Judicial Panels Must Investigate All Incidence Including Lekki Shooting — UK - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Judicial Panels Must Investigate All Incidence Including Lekki Shooting — UK (13142 Views)

EFCC Must Investigate Hadiza Bala-Usman For 'Looting' NPA - PDP / EndSARS: IGP Orders Investigations Into Suit Challenging Judicial Panels / Police Ask Court To Stop Probe Of Abuses By Judicial Panels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Judicial Panels Must Investigate All Incidence Including Lekki Shooting — UK by leo22(m): 12:11pm On Oct 27, 2020
tartar9:
Notice the UK used the term "Lekki shooting" and not "Lekki massacre"
They know better

The NA shot at unarmed persons bearing the Nigeria flag while singing the national anthem and you have the heart to analysis and justify it?

It is true that demons are roaming amongst us.
Re: Judicial Panels Must Investigate All Incidence Including Lekki Shooting — UK by ibedun: 2:04pm On Oct 27, 2020
mdchikezie:

LOL SEE ANOTHER CLOWN SPOTTED.
GUNNING THEM DOWN FROM NAIRALAND.
IMBECIILE IS BETA THAN YOU

A trial will convince you others!!!
Re: Judicial Panels Must Investigate All Incidence Including Lekki Shooting — UK by ibedun: 2:06pm On Oct 27, 2020
Elan83:
prepare to die coz u will die soonest!

It is ya papa that will die and you if you dare come out and loot again!

Be warned. Lagos will not go through this experience again.
Re: Judicial Panels Must Investigate All Incidence Including Lekki Shooting — UK by ibedun: 2:08pm On Oct 27, 2020
Yankee101:

Na your papa be mumu

My papa no be mumu! He died a millionaire.
Re: Judicial Panels Must Investigate All Incidence Including Lekki Shooting — UK by ibedun: 2:11pm On Oct 27, 2020
Mayannar:

Smh. And In your own eyes, you think you've made sense o

Because you have nothing to lose. Not everybody is poor and a lot of well-to-do people worked/toiled for their money and property.

I will protect my inheritance and heritage.
Re: Judicial Panels Must Investigate All Incidence Including Lekki Shooting — UK by tartar9(m): 3:42pm On Oct 27, 2020
leo22:

The NA shot at unarmed persons bearing the Nigeria flag while singing the national anthem and you have the heart to analysis and justify it?

It is true that demons are roaming amongst us.
It's also true that moròns who can't understand shit are amongst us
Re: Judicial Panels Must Investigate All Incidence Including Lekki Shooting — UK by SoBright101: 12:49pm On Oct 28, 2020
You try

Tedpgrass:

Hello Mazi,

I've broken your convo into bits

Addressing the 1st..
In my initial post, I mentioned no names.. But as you've decided to mention one of the authors of the several videos and posts, I'll address this.

My perusal will suggest that some posts were made to be as inflammatory as possible. The thread of inconsistencies in their recollections was alarming. The only vid I found relatively robust and reflective of a true assessment of the events of that fateful night was that of a man called ojekabi supported by the newscaster Philip

Regarding events of the night.. There are many questions, some of which are--
1. Was the army called in
2. By whom
3. Who was the commander
4. Where they asked to shoot or to scare away the protesters
5. Were they attacked by the protesters
6. At what point did the upward trajectory of shots into the air become levelled at protesters
6b. Was live ammunition used.. as denounced by Ret Col Stan-Labor
7. When did the ambulances get to the scene
8. Who called them and from which hospitals
9. Why were they not allowed in.. Ongoing shooting or..other reasons
10. The verified videos of the shot dead victims, where are the families now??
Please don't mention Okechukwu, a known IPOB comrade who by photo evidence and FB timelines, unfortunately died in a motor cycle accident - may his soul rip!!
11. Who was still shooting all through the night if any till 6.30am the following day after Brig Gen Omata had taken his men away.. Where is Lt Col OS Bello the original leader at the moment??

Foreign governments are interested because of some of these questions have raised-- human rights law contraventions not necessarily whether it's 1,2,67 or 78 people that died.. ****Died!! ... not injured that night.****

The IPOB crew by spreading inflammatory statements/pictures that are later found to be false are only perpetuating the myth that nothing or something minimal happened that night.....?
That will also by default taint any other accusations of human rights law contraventions, raising the question of probability of occurrence and or veracity of recounted events.......
That is the huge fallout from this slippery slope they've adopted. In addition to the ongoing looting and destruction.

A pyrrhic victory, if at all!!!

As they tried to hijack the original #ENDSARS protests to support their purpose, other groups or personal interests will hijack the confusion and anarchy they are so desperately trying to create to support their agendas. The Oba's Palace invasion is a clear example.

What you find in most of the debates(or preferably arguments) is that people are often mixing all the questions up!!! We can't get clear answers if there are no clear questions to guide us.. This leads to more distrust with a return to further increasing the divide alongst political, tribal and religious lines.

Something that was surprisingly minimised during the time of the original protest.

To the 2nd.
I completely agree.. To get new results, you can not continue to do things like before

To the 3rd

Resistance or not, it's often very difficult to unwind certain actions!! ... That's why the adage... Prevention is better than cure.. Is rather popular. It was a near miss at enactment a few months ago, let's not go back on the slippery trajectory.

Let us be guided
And be wise in these times

God bless us all.

Re: Judicial Panels Must Investigate All Incidence Including Lekki Shooting — UK by SoBright101: 12:54pm On Oct 28, 2020
You are really doing a good job. Your payment need to be increased.

Tedpgrass:

Hello Mazi,

I've broken your convo into bits

Addressing the 1st..
In my initial post, I mentioned no names.. But as you've decided to mention one of the authors of the several videos and posts, I'll address this.

My perusal will suggest that some posts were made to be as inflammatory as possible. The thread of inconsistencies in their recollections was alarming. The only vid I found relatively robust and reflective of a true assessment of the events of that fateful night was that of a man called ojekabi supported by the newscaster Philip

Regarding events of the night.. There are many questions, some of which are--
1. Was the army called in
2. By whom
3. Who was the commander
4. Where they asked to shoot or to scare away the protesters
5. Were they attacked by the protesters
6. At what point did the upward trajectory of shots into the air become levelled at protesters
6b. Was live ammunition used.. as denounced by Ret Col Stan-Labor
7. When did the ambulances get to the scene
8. Who called them and from which hospitals
9. Why were they not allowed in.. Ongoing shooting or..other reasons
10. The verified videos of the shot dead victims, where are the families now??
Please don't mention Okechukwu, a known IPOB comrade who by photo evidence and FB timelines, unfortunately died in a motor cycle accident - may his soul rip!!
11. Who was still shooting all through the night if any till 6.30am the following day after Brig Gen Omata had taken his men away.. Where is Lt Col OS Bello the original leader at the moment??

Foreign governments are interested because of some of these questions have raised-- human rights law contraventions not necessarily whether it's 1,2,67 or 78 people that died.. ****Died!! ... not injured that night.****

The IPOB crew by spreading inflammatory statements/pictures that are later found to be false are only perpetuating the myth that nothing or something minimal happened that night.....?
That will also by default taint any other accusations of human rights law contraventions, raising the question of probability of occurrence and or veracity of recounted events.......
That is the huge fallout from this slippery slope they've adopted. In addition to the ongoing looting and destruction.

A pyrrhic victory, if at all!!!

As they tried to hijack the original #ENDSARS protests to support their purpose, other groups or personal interests will hijack the confusion and anarchy they are so desperately trying to create to support their agendas. The Oba's Palace invasion is a clear example.

What you find in most of the debates(or preferably arguments) is that people are often mixing all the questions up!!! We can't get clear answers if there are no clear questions to guide us.. This leads to more distrust with a return to further increasing the divide alongst political, tribal and religious lines.

Something that was surprisingly minimised during the time of the original protest.

To the 2nd.
I completely agree.. To get new results, you can not continue to do things like before

To the 3rd

Resistance or not, it's often very difficult to unwind certain actions!! ... That's why the adage... Prevention is better than cure.. Is rather popular. It was a near miss at enactment a few months ago, let's not go back on the slippery trajectory.

Let us be guided
And be wise in these times

God bless us all.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: Why Pro-Tinubu Elements Goofed On Osinbajo Betrayal Claim / 20 Directors Jostle To Replace Fired Accountant-General Of The Federation / Appeal Court Declines Oyetola’s Request To Move Tribunal To Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.