Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

Please What's The Easiest Way To Send Money From Philippine To Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please What's The Easiest Way To Send Money From Philippine To Nigeria (984 Views)

Mr MC Shows Support For Atiku, To Send His Flight Money To Voters In Nigeria / New Nigerian Army Uniform To Send Signals When A Soldier Is In Danger / Governor Ambode Arrives Russia, Pledges To Send Stranded Nigerians Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What's The Easiest Way To Send Money From Philippine To Nigeria by Dreyton36: 6:50am On Oct 27, 2020
Just as the subject says
Asides from Western Union , what other way can someone in Philippine send money to someone in Nigeria
Any suggestion would be appreciated
Re: Please What's The Easiest Way To Send Money From Philippine To Nigeria by Samirana360(m): 8:01am On Oct 27, 2020
Use edo airline

2 Likes

Re: Please What's The Easiest Way To Send Money From Philippine To Nigeria by Badbunny: 8:04am On Oct 27, 2020
Samirana360:
Use edo airline

Lmaoo

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Please What's The Easiest Way To Send Money From Philippine To Nigeria by texaco1: 9:10am On Oct 27, 2020
jj

1 Like

Re: Please What's The Easiest Way To Send Money From Philippine To Nigeria by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 27, 2020
Dreyton36:
Just as the subject says
Asides from Western Union , what other way can someone in Philippine send money to someone in Nigeria
Any suggestion would be appreciated
Buy bitcoin send to your people ..it's higher than dollar even now ...btc is around 450 dollar is 440

1 Like

Re: Please What's The Easiest Way To Send Money From Philippine To Nigeria by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 27, 2020
u can send to me I'm going to Philippines next week, I will personally deliver it trust me
Re: Please What's The Easiest Way To Send Money From Philippine To Nigeria by philo04(m): 9:23am On Oct 27, 2020
Another maga wan cast
Re: Please What's The Easiest Way To Send Money From Philippine To Nigeria by Dreyton36: 10:13am On Oct 27, 2020
Igbochief001:

Buy bitcoin send to your people ..it's higher than dollar even now ...btc is around 450 dollar is 440

The problem is that the sender don't know much about btc
Yunno Philippines don't know what's in Vogue
Re: Please What's The Easiest Way To Send Money From Philippine To Nigeria by Sicilyjoe: 10:42am On Nov 01, 2020
Give someone the money over there and will make a transfer equivalent to ur naija bank

1 Like

Re: Please What's The Easiest Way To Send Money From Philippine To Nigeria by Temiadekoya: 4:04am On Oct 23, 2021
Dreyton36:

The problem is that the sender don't know much about btc
Yunno Philippines don't know what's in Vogue

Hi Dreyton,

Do you still need help with this? If yes, let me know or leave your phone number here. I will get in touch with you on how you can receive your money safe and fast.

Re: Please What's The Easiest Way To Send Money From Philippine To Nigeria by juman(m): 4:13am On Oct 23, 2021
You can send directly to the person's dollar account in nigerian bank.

(1) (Reply)

Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge Update: Obiano & Fashola Attends Townhall Meeting: PICS / Remains Of 215 Children Found At Former Indigenous School Site In Canada / Why You Can’t Help But Love Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.