Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In India By His Nigerian Wife - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In India By His Nigerian Wife (43030 Views)

Peter Nielsen To Die By Hanging For Killing Nigerian Wife, Daughter / Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State / Nigerian Man Tied & Beaten In India By Mob (video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In India By His Nigerian Wife by BOOZELEE: 3:49pm On Oct 27, 2020
Nawa
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In India By His Nigerian Wife by DrBrainstorm(m): 3:50pm On Oct 27, 2020
Moferere:

E pain am grin grin grin
grin
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In India By His Nigerian Wife by We4all: 3:50pm On Oct 27, 2020
She tried to escape? Where the heck was she escaping to? She must have been thinking she was in Nigeria where anything goes. I always say that: "a knife murderer is the most dangerous of all cos it takes a whole lot of energy, hate and anger to kill with a knife".

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In India By His Nigerian Wife by sammy7410(m): 3:51pm On Oct 27, 2020
Were is d idiot

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In India By His Nigerian Wife by SLOVFO(m): 3:51pm On Oct 27, 2020
It's a shame. Trivialising marriage, adultery and anger led to this man's death.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In India By His Nigerian Wife by FreeConCiencE: 3:51pm On Oct 27, 2020
Good
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In India By His Nigerian Wife by Franzinni: 3:51pm On Oct 27, 2020
They live

ablood!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In India By His Nigerian Wife by stayclearofme: 3:53pm On Oct 27, 2020
Moferere:

E pain am grin grin grin
Olodo I am not even the "dem" u are referring to..... grin cheesy Just don't bring tribalism here.
Ti o ba fe rere ma gbe eleya meya wa bi.
Moferere.. according to your moniker. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In India By His Nigerian Wife by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 27, 2020
shocked
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In India By His Nigerian Wife by Torosk1(m): 3:57pm On Oct 27, 2020
Igbo Amaka :

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In India By His Nigerian Wife by SexytorresE(f): 3:58pm On Oct 27, 2020
All this unfortunate Indian runs gals thou. U should B lucky u got married by this young man that picked u from the street . Some gals and knife are lik mother and pregnancy. Tufiakwa

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In India By His Nigerian Wife by farous(m): 3:59pm On Oct 27, 2020
Marry in August 2019, got separated and stabbed,all within a year of marriage,all because of "amu" na "ikpu"
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In India By His Nigerian Wife by SexytorresE(f): 4:01pm On Oct 27, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad

This is why marriage dey scare the shit out of me
Better i remain a single moda fuckkker smoking weed, drinking my beer, banging random pussy( not committed)
Huzzling my dope money than to die in the hands of one baby girl all because of marriage

If a real niggarr must die then he must die hard and tough probably by twenty bullet shot at him by another real niggarr than to die like a pussy ass niggarr from a vaginal person
sharap there cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In India By His Nigerian Wife by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 27, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad

This is why marriage dey scare the shit out of me
Better i remain a single moda fuckkker smoking weed, drinking my beer, banging random pussy( not committed)
Huzzling my dope money than to die in the hands of one baby girl all because of marriage

If a real niggarr must die then he must die hard and tough probably by twenty bullet shot at him by another real niggarr than to die like a pussy ass niggarr from a vaginal person

Na waoo Oga Slawomir!
Your Yans these days I no dey grab again oo
Ibi like U change your weed flavour?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In India By His Nigerian Wife by EndRape2(f): 4:07pm On Oct 27, 2020
[go and read the post, the wife demanded for divorce , but he refused , why did he refused, not all women can accept a cheating spouse, you want her as a wife and still continue cheating .

Not all woman can accept that shit.
2 post=95398675]Obinna, see wetin you don do yourself. The side chick is on to her next victim while you're 6 feet under.

Our forefathers were smart and that's why they were polygamous. Who the fvck brought about this one man one wife western nonsense. Obinna for just marry the 2 of them instead of being dead now.

Sorry bro. RIP.[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In India By His Nigerian Wife by Adejal: 4:08pm On Oct 27, 2020
Devil, as usual
nairavsdollars:
Who can Guess who the woman will blame?
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In India By His Nigerian Wife by Didi2d(m): 4:10pm On Oct 27, 2020
You see what happened here is that, the relationship had gone sour but because of the puna the guy doesn't want to let go.

Guys/ladies no look say you dey like his or her thing and you refuse to walk away knowing full well that the relationship can't work, you're doing yourself.

RIP man

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In India By His Nigerian Wife by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 27, 2020
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed,
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In India By His Nigerian Wife by kucykengz(m): 4:11pm On Oct 27, 2020
very unfortunate. RIP to the dead.
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In India By His Nigerian Wife by ipobarecriminals: 4:12pm On Oct 27, 2020
angry angry angry angry angry angry HANG HER
HANG HER
HANG HER
HANG HER
angry angry sad sad Jezebel
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In India By His Nigerian Wife by knowhowk: 4:13pm On Oct 27, 2020
So People still dey Marry ? Na waoo ,in a Society U see Many Evill Men and Women ,Today ,Husband kill wife , Tommorow wife kill Husband .Nothing like Absolute Freedom ,Where are U? Where U dey ? Hope U are not with a Lady/ Man , Suspicion,Lack of trust , Infidelity , Greediness etc Abeg ,Na because of Pikin I need woman for ,One male ,One female from a woman ,I don dey ok ,I pay there school fees ,Upkeeps ,settle the woman I Just dey my own ,I no dey for the headache of any woman joor .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In India By His Nigerian Wife by Onlinesmart: 4:15pm On Oct 27, 2020
gambari pa fulani, kò l'ejọ nínú.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In India By His Nigerian Wife by Kheeng1: 4:18pm On Oct 27, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sycec5zBEU

Win Up to $450 this Weekend!! '

Check the description on how to get started.

No Payment Included Check it Out

Sponsored By: European Fantasy Fans
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In India By His Nigerian Wife by Neddstark: 4:18pm On Oct 27, 2020
Damn. It had to be multiple times with a knife. I trust those perverted Indian prison warders. They will screw this woman's brains out as part of the life imprisonment sentence.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In India By His Nigerian Wife by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:20pm On Oct 27, 2020
Emmanuel married a slay queen embarassed
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In India By His Nigerian Wife by bigiyaro(m): 4:22pm On Oct 27, 2020
lolzzz, by the time prison wardens finish with your punna and ass hole you go know how far.
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In India By His Nigerian Wife by abike12(f): 4:29pm On Oct 27, 2020
This is not ok at all, please, no matter what. It's not justifiable at all. May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In India By His Nigerian Wife by Abusadiq01(m): 4:30pm On Oct 27, 2020
Chibuzor, and I tell u oooh

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In India By His Nigerian Wife by Cj4charles(m): 4:35pm On Oct 27, 2020
i could recall his friend Posted he told him that they did not come this far to find love that they came to India to make money and send home not love but my man refuse to listen** Leave women and make money first

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In India By His Nigerian Wife by ejanla077: 4:35pm On Oct 27, 2020
This is another's version. What I heard was that the wife kept cheating the guy commited suicide by taking poison.. He dropped a note that the girl is innocent

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

40-year-old Man Turns 16-year-old Neighbour’s Daughter To Sex Slave / Police Officer Rapes And Impregnates His 15-Year-Old Niece In Nasarawa / Neighbors Rescue Little Girl In Terrible State From Her "Madam" (Graphic Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.