Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,860 members, 7,821,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In India By His Nigerian Wife - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In India By His Nigerian Wife (43024 Views)

Peter Nielsen To Die By Hanging For Killing Nigerian Wife, Daughter / Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State / Nigerian Man Tied & Beaten In India By Mob (video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In India By His Nigerian Wife by lastempero: 4:35pm On Oct 27, 2020
Men should fear ladies with that kind of hairstyle.
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In India By His Nigerian Wife by Agbegbaorogboye: 4:35pm On Oct 27, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad

This is why marriage dey scare the shit out of me
Better i remain a single moda fuckkker smoking weed, drinking my beer, banging random pussy( not committed)
Huzzling my dope money than to die in the hands of one baby girl all because of marriage

If a real niggarr must die then he must die hard and tough probably by twenty bullet shot at him by another real niggarr than to die like a pussy ass niggarr from a vaginal person
Go and sleep. When you wake up. Read what you wrote and judge if there's sense there
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In India By His Nigerian Wife by Agbegbaorogboye: 4:37pm On Oct 27, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Who can Guess who the woman will blame?
Same person she blamed when she ate the fruit and made Adam eat it too
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In India By His Nigerian Wife by Emekaonline: 4:42pm On Oct 27, 2020
gbolswag:
Too many evil girls from NIGERIA

The girl is not from Nigeria. She is a bafraud that call Nigeria zoo
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In India By His Nigerian Wife by chrisj2(m): 4:47pm On Oct 27, 2020
You broke up and lived separately but still seeing each other... That is messed up!
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In India By His Nigerian Wife by Smile4mee01: 4:48pm On Oct 27, 2020
I once argued with a friend that I feel weddings should.not be celebrated. Because you just never know what will happen despite it all.

Maybe not enter a union that will take from us rather tha add to us.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In India By His Nigerian Wife by Mobikay101(m): 4:49pm On Oct 27, 2020
Wicked set of people
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In India By His Nigerian Wife by ijedeikorodu(m): 4:51pm On Oct 27, 2020
Such a sad story about their relationship
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In India By His Nigerian Wife by tnerro1(m): 4:51pm On Oct 27, 2020
See her face, if I catch her, I go bleep her well well before she go jail, nonsense and ingredient
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In India By His Nigerian Wife by nick50(m): 5:08pm On Oct 27, 2020
punishment : she should stabbed to death with a kitchen knife so she will join him in afterlife so that they will settle thier diffrencies
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In India By His Nigerian Wife by Hedonisco: 5:36pm On Oct 27, 2020
This one is obviously a runs girl/olosho. You don't marry or maintain serious relationships with these types. Too many guys no get clear vision for this kind matter.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In India By His Nigerian Wife by shedomains: 5:49pm On Oct 27, 2020
heendrix:
Atimes I don't get to judge people by their look but seeing how this girl's look alone you'll agree there's really no iota of manners and decency in her

Anyways God save us from Karashika
stop talking shitty .you didnt read the part he was cheating on her,even been caught with a woman ,messing with her head.he deserve what he got.have no pity for dumb men.even had the audacity to still go to her place,bro he got served.
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In India By His Nigerian Wife by Midas01: 5:50pm On Oct 27, 2020
Even when it was the man that did the cheating this one is still calling the wife olosho.

Some of you will never get sense even in 100 lifetimes.
Rugaria:
Obviously, this brother tried to wife an active olosho... Some of you should stop trying to domestic wild hyenas..
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In India By His Nigerian Wife by Rugaria: 6:00pm On Oct 27, 2020
Midas01:
Even when it was the man that did the cheating this one is still calling the wife olosho.

Some of you will never get sense even in 100 lifetimes.
Estien,
What's the problem?
He cheated on a wife already separated from him? You are living apart through separation and you somehow expects loyalty to the point of committing murder?

Keep supporting evil
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In India By His Nigerian Wife by Emoney08: 6:01pm On Oct 27, 2020
hmmm
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In India By His Nigerian Wife by donmekins(m): 6:09pm On Oct 27, 2020
Are you normal..
Are you ok
post=95398652]Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad

Better i remain a single moda fuckkker smoking weed, drinking my beer, banging random pussy( not committed)
Huzzling my dope money than to die in the hands of one baby girl all because of marriage

If a real niggarr must die then he must die hard and tough probably by twenty bullet shot at him by another real niggarr than to die like a pussy ass niggarr from a vaginal person [/quote]
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In India By His Nigerian Wife by NaMeAboki: 6:15pm On Oct 27, 2020
Dog eat dog; no wahala.
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In India By His Nigerian Wife by Roshking(m): 7:16pm On Oct 27, 2020
What's happening to our women?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In India By His Nigerian Wife by FireKing: 7:38pm On Oct 27, 2020
Evaromantik:
A lady you call your wife will NEVER kill you in Jesus name.... Amen!

Tufiakwa!
AMEN
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In India By His Nigerian Wife by DukeJoe17: 7:49pm On Oct 27, 2020
Dude must have slept with her friend or someone she knew, nothing pains a girl more than this

Stop mincing words, just go ahead and justify this devilish act,
Sars is your problem while you are a bigger problem to the society.

You are worst than sars.
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In India By His Nigerian Wife by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 27, 2020
These people carry their evil to someone's land!
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In India By His Nigerian Wife by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 27, 2020
These people carry their evil to someone's land! R.I.P
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In India By His Nigerian Wife by Agugbadin: 8:41pm On Oct 27, 2020
Moferere:
Hehehe

IPOB vs IPOB

Once dem travel like this, dem go mess up Nigeria's image for obodo oyinbo

Hmmmmm
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In India By His Nigerian Wife by Agugbadin: 8:42pm On Oct 27, 2020
Tajbol4splend:
Women of our generation

IPOB vs IPOB women
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In India By His Nigerian Wife by bunsuq: 8:44pm On Oct 27, 2020
If you have a angry or insanely jealous woman as partner, if she catches you cheating, guy just getting an admit yourself into the nearest hospital or tell police to put you in protective custody.

Jeolusy is an insane driving force to quick death.
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In India By His Nigerian Wife by HopeRisingmatte(m): 9:37pm On Oct 27, 2020
NaijaCoverBlog:
Update From . COM

See The Previous Thread - https://www.nairaland.com/6207445/nigerian-woman-stabs-boyfriend-death

30-year-old Nigerian man, Obinna Emmanuel was allegedly murdered by his Nigerian wife, Oge Abigail, in New Delhi, India after she suspected him of having an affair with another woman. See previous report here

According to Times of India, police received an information from Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital that a patient named Emmanuel with stab wounds had been brought for treatment by his wife but was declared dead on arrival.

By the time cops arrived the hospital, the woman had escaped. Officers, however, tracked her down and questioned her. She told police that they got married in September 2019 but started living separately since August 2020, after differences cropped up between them. However, they had been meeting often even after that.

It was gathered that on October 25, Abigail went to meet Emmanuel at his residence in Dwarka Mor but found another woman there. She inquired and got to know that her husband was having an affair with the other woman. The two had an altercation after which Abigail asked him for a divorce, but Emmanuel did not agree.

On October 26, Emmanuel went to Abigail' house but an altercation broke out again. During the scuffle, Abigail stabbed Emmanuel multiple times with a kitchen knife.

Abigail, from Atani in Ogbaru Local Government Area of Anambra State, was sent to Tihar Jail in judicial custody.

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/10/update-30-year-old-nigerian-man-was-stabbed-to-death-by-his-nigerian-wife-in-india-over-alleged-affair-with-another-woman.html
So sad. He was my neighbour back in the day in Ebonyi state.
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In India By His Nigerian Wife by obaaderemi: 9:37pm On Oct 27, 2020
farous:
Marry in August 2019, got separated and stabbed,all within a year of marriage,all because of "amu" na "ikpu"
What does that mean?
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In India By His Nigerian Wife by obaaderemi: 9:41pm On Oct 27, 2020
Hedonisco:
This one is obviously a runs girl/olosho. You don't marry or maintain serious relationships with these types. Too many guys no get clear vision for this kind matter.
But the man was the one who cheated. Abi I no read am well.
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In India By His Nigerian Wife by Benzemma(m): 9:50pm On Oct 27, 2020
gpercuxionz:
Any evil woman in my life, die by fire...
I don't even Know what to belivbe again, because in the video watched, I saw this guy drinking poison lamenting how he loved the girl.
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In India By His Nigerian Wife by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:22pm On Oct 27, 2020
see as una dey disgrace us outside this country........make una continue, dis disgrace you people are sharing, God will judge you all!
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In India By His Nigerian Wife by olamixx(m): 7:17am On Oct 28, 2020
The guy even resemble brother SOLO Of Laughpills
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In India By His Nigerian Wife by airminem(f): 8:36am On Oct 28, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad

If a real niggarr must die then he must die hard and tough probably by twenty bullet shot at him by another real niggarr than to die like a pussy ass niggarr from a vaginal person
You sound like Slawormir imposter o angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Young Man Commits Suicide In Edo State, Leaves A Note (Graphic Photos) / Man Parks His Car On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Attempts To Jump, But Was Stopped / I’ve Lost Count Of Those I Killed – Suspected Cultist, Kidnapper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.