Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online (73560 Views)

Lekki Shooting Victim Receiving Free Treatment Steals Nurse's Phone / 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead / Ritualist Rape And Dumped A Dead Lady’s Body By The Roadside In Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by Olabamiji509: 10:16am On Oct 28, 2020
Na dj switch get mistake,she suppose send her photo to obaseki as one of the prisoners..
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by N3wman: 10:17am On Oct 28, 2020
Benwallt:
Djswitch, you see your failed life. Shame on you for misleading gullible Nigerians just for cheap fame

I rarely make comments here, but I just have to let you know you are part of the problem. I'm sure you say in the comfort of your home while the news filtered in to you.
Someone that was there, making videos so the world could see, you're here making a fool of yourself. Those people liking your post are as misguided as you I'm sure.

Just ask yourself these questions
For that much people to be injured from bullet wounds, how many people would have died instantly? And the government said no one lost their lives.

Same government that found a camcorder at the said site days later and has refused to release any video.
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by laidima88(m): 10:18am On Oct 28, 2020
GreatResearcher:

they might be right because they shot in the air to disperse the protesters which is their duty to enforce the curfew, though it's minutes before the curfew start, but we both know those crowd are not going to disperse when the curfew start, they converge at evening time with the hope of spending the night at the place.

u can't gather urself in crowd at such location when curfew is been imposed, a patriot citizen Even though might be late but should be on his way home, not converging with mattress, stove , foodstuffs as seen from the videos posted before the shooting
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by SmartyPants(m): 10:19am On Oct 28, 2020
Ennyhorlar:
This wasn’t trended on any social media, this was posted on Facebook.

And only few people take Facebook posts serious

Facebook is not social media?
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by kutashi: 10:19am On Oct 28, 2020
greensandy:

You live your life on Google.
Don't mind the werey! And those idiots called themselves leaders of tomorrow! No wonder the youth are not making headway!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by 2by40ft: 10:22am On Oct 28, 2020
misano:

We have passed this part of the story already. Sanwo-olu said at least 2 died & the army have confirmed the attack.

Rumors will always fly. But can't discredit fact.

DJ Switch must be ur worse nightmare....
Two useless hoodlums that deserved what they got
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by Ebenezer202I: 10:22am On Oct 28, 2020
Kdon2:

Ofo! You lack sense... Governor sanwo olu confirmed two death from the shooting already in hisl broadcast. He even went to visit victims. Everyone can not be unfortunate like you!
misano:

We have passed this part of the story already. Sanwo-olu said at least 2 died & the army have confirmed the attack.

Rumors will always fly. But can't discredit fact.

DJ Switch must be ur worse nightmare....
Benwallt is right, why are you now corroborating with Sanwolu's claims?
I thought you all said twas a massacre of 78 deaths?
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by michoim(m): 10:27am On Oct 28, 2020
Fake news by Endsars protesters...very dubious people
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by joe120120(m): 10:30am On Oct 28, 2020
Benwallt:
Djswitch, you see your failed life. Shame on you for misleading gullible Nigerians just for cheap fame

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0O362e2ei4
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by bluefilm: 10:31am On Oct 28, 2020
Neddstark:
First they said 100 people died.
Next 74 people. Then they said 15 people died.
Till now we dont know who is looking for them.
The woman in UK who claimed her son died simply said she saw her son's picture on social media, that is how she knows. Really? These liars should all be jailed.

Fake news have become the order of the day.

I'm just waiting to see what Agent Fashola's camera will reveal.
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by misano(m): 10:31am On Oct 28, 2020
Ebenezer202I:

Benwallt is right, why are you now corroborating with Sanwolu's claims?
I thought you all said twas a massacre of 78 deaths?

Get your fact right. Read news from good sources not social media. No one said 78 people died. Who counted it? U?

Protesters have always said the number is unknown because they didn't write the names of people who wanted to join the protest.
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by adisababa1234: 10:32am On Oct 28, 2020
Na you be fool, your type tag it massacre posting lots of fake RIP even the death post of some that was not from there.The werey DJ said he saw 15 bodies,Eno go better for all of una , posterity will will disgrace all u because that single tagging of lekki shooting massacre brought us to where we are today.
Uno better for that were DJ and im generation
Kdon2:

Ofo! You lack sense... Governor sanwo olu confirmed two death from the shooting already in hisl broadcast. He even went to visit victims. Everyone can not be unfortunate like you!
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by misano(m): 10:35am On Oct 28, 2020
2by40ft:

Two useless hoodlums that deserved what they got

Just like ur bro & sis that will die soon. Ok
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by seunmsg(m): 10:36am On Oct 28, 2020
edoairways:

You are more gullible to believe that DJ switch mentioned 76 persons even when she had refuted that claim

So, how many people actually died? Was there really a massacre? Why did the protesters come up with fake dead bodies to flame up emotions?
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by Alezy(m): 10:37am On Oct 28, 2020
Kdon2:

he has confirmed again that the army was there and the army said yesterday they went there by his orders. Leave all these stupid people to say nonsense.
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by misano(m): 10:37am On Oct 28, 2020
laidima88:

from what I watch on NTA news a day after the incident, the military spoke man had a session with the journalist and told them they will make enquiry into the matter, I haven't come across where they said it is fake news on their official handle though they deny it

U dey watch NTA? Lol. Go & find real news source.
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by largeman4u(m): 10:40am On Oct 28, 2020
Fake news everywhere. God help my country Nigeria.
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by alphaRego01(m): 10:41am On Oct 28, 2020
Kdon2:

Take it wasy.no be everybody wey de nairaland get sense
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by Barzinime(m): 10:47am On Oct 28, 2020
Shut up and dont be stupid.
I keep seeing how gullible majority of you are.
misano:

Kiss D truth. DJ Switch is more relevant than ur entire family. Just Google ur name & Google her name & then U know who is more relevant. Have fun....
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by GreatResearcher: 10:47am On Oct 28, 2020
laidima88:

they might be right because they shot in the air to disperse the protesters which is their duty to enforce the curfew, though it's minutes before the curfew start, but we both know those crowd are not going to disperse when the curfew start, they converge at evening time with the hope of spending the night at the place.

u can't gather urself in crowd at such location when curfew is been imposed, a patriot citizen Even though might be late but should be on his way home, not converging with mattress, stove , foodstuffs as seen from the videos posted before the shooting
That is what joblessness causes. The reason why ENDASARS protest lasted that long was because most of the protesters are jobless.
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by Oracle20: 10:47am On Oct 28, 2020
Where are the 78 people that DJ switch confirmed killed at lekki? Buhari is a dullar if not she should have been arrested now for spreading false information leading to the death of so many Nigerians.

Kdon2:

Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by misano(m): 10:55am On Oct 28, 2020
Barzinime:
Shut up and dont be stupid.
I keep seeing how gullible majority of you are.

I can see U have nothing to say. I'm going. #EndSARS ✊ jor
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by Ruggedpen: 10:56am On Oct 28, 2020
Benwallt:
Keypad war lord, this your is not easy it comes with thunder and karma, I hope you are aware, you guys are responsible in posting this things to discredit #lekkishooting, bad people everywhere
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by Lucyspa: 10:59am On Oct 28, 2020
Ennyhorlar:
This wasn’t trended on any social media, this was posted on Facebook.

And only few people take Facebook posts serious

God bless you. I never saw this news and am very active on Instagram and twitter. Even the corper guy, i never saw that post on Twitter.
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by bbamusa: 11:00am On Oct 28, 2020
misano:

Kiss D truth. DJ Switch is more relevant than ur entire family. Just Google ur name & Google her name & then U know who is more relevant. Have fun....
Lazy youth. see how you are praising her for popularity, next to DJ switch will spread fake news of your father's death and you will believe her. yeye
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by Sameercarter(m): 11:05am On Oct 28, 2020
babatunji36117:
:DJ Switch is more popular than ur entire family put together...She is a fantastic DJ with a good reputation but unfortunately she has become your biggest nightmare right now. So?
fuu!!
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by bluefilm: 11:05am On Oct 28, 2020
GreatResearcher:
That is what joblessness causes. The reason why ENDASARS protest lasted that long was because most of the protesters are jobless.

No.

It lasted because most of those protesters are students who are at home because of the ASUU strike.
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by excomarow(m): 11:10am On Oct 28, 2020
misano:

If U think DJ Switch is doing this to be popular then U are mad. She done popular b4, nor be today. I don know DJ Switch b4 ur Buhari sent boys to kill them.
Mr DJ Switch fan... She is popular in your locality i fvcking don't know her n i fvcking dont wanna know. I guess u guys are happy how u misled Nigerians into this mess. Am not in support of the shoting but wrong info about the causualities the olosho gave. Look b4 u leap ode

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 28, 2020
The current Naija Youths aren't better than the so called polithieficians. I don't even know who to take serious angry

Mak person just gather & japa from this country joor cool

Those who fit run beta country aren't born or grown yet tongue

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by kingxsamz(m): 11:14am On Oct 28, 2020
Benwallt:

I'm sure you're having sleepless nights because of DJ Switch. Don't worry, you'll be fine.
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by Didi2d(m): 11:23am On Oct 28, 2020
Benwallt:
You are the chairman of the gullible Nigerians I mentioned in my post. 2 - 78 = 76. Where are the remaining 76? Go n sit down n choke on the lollypop DJScrap bought for you. You n your kinds are the reason we don't have peace in the world. Sentiments have obliterated your world n commonsense has become an unassailable barrier to the urchin n hooligan you have grown to be.

You wan finish dat mumu, abeg pity am. Sentiment and hate has clouded their sense of reasoning

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bitcoin Lord Released From EFCC Custody, Buys New Car / Woman Offered Us N500,000 To Kill Her Husband, Says Suspect (photo) / Grinding Machine Cuts Off The Head Of A Lady In Kebbi (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.