Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,664 members, 7,813,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

Aladi Godgifts Ameh's Burial: Ada Ameh Arrives In Abuja For Daughter’s Burial - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Aladi Godgifts Ameh's Burial: Ada Ameh Arrives In Abuja For Daughter’s Burial (58814 Views)

Churchill Acquires 2024 Brand New Chevrolet Blazer For Daughter, Amelia / Aladi Gift Ameh Buried: Ada Ameh's Daughter Laid To Rest (Photos) / Daughter's Burial - Ada Ameh Begs FG, Sanwo-Olu To Allow Her Fly To Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aladi Godgifts Ameh's Burial: Ada Ameh Arrives In Abuja For Daughter’s Burial by CallMeDrino: 5:33am On Oct 28, 2020
Igbere TV reports that Nollywood actress Ada Ameh on Tuesday arrived in Abuja for the burial of her daughter Aladi.

The movie star shared a video of herself on Instagram on an aircraft arriving in Abuja.

Ada also told her followers to keep praying for her and her family as they grieve.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYgPc4fBi5M

“Glory be to God Almighty for his mercy!!! Fams pls y’all keep praying for me and my household,” she wrote.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CG2frsrhVTp/?igshid=gylxzfqhplbh

Ada lost her only child on October 20 following an unsuccessful surgery in Abuja.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aladi Godgifts Ameh's Burial: Ada Ameh Arrives In Abuja For Daughter’s Burial by money121(m): 5:40am On Oct 28, 2020
R.ip

Before you stepOut this morning say this

'I will reap the fruits of my labour'

212 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Aladi Godgifts Ameh's Burial: Ada Ameh Arrives In Abuja For Daughter’s Burial by lindareep: 6:12am On Oct 28, 2020
Rip

Good morning

"Nigeria will not end us"

12 Likes

Re: Aladi Godgifts Ameh's Burial: Ada Ameh Arrives In Abuja For Daughter’s Burial by Nbotee(m): 6:17am On Oct 28, 2020
Eiiyaaaa.... She don cry tire.. See how swollen her eyes and face look..

26 Likes

Re: Aladi Godgifts Ameh's Burial: Ada Ameh Arrives In Abuja For Daughter’s Burial by duduade: 6:50am On Oct 28, 2020
So sad

To lose your only child at such age

God is your strength

May she rest in peace

Amen

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aladi Godgifts Ameh's Burial: Ada Ameh Arrives In Abuja For Daughter’s Burial by slawormiir: 8:24am On Oct 28, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
So sad
The emotional trauma that comes when you lose your loved ones...to me life is somehow funny...anyway what do i know..am just a weed smoker, a pussy banger and a drunkard
tolakush92:

Damnn you
You're an imposter
Flytime:
if you're the one wetin do your old account?
He was right the vibes are not there like before

In those days you (if you're the one) make us laugh with the things you say but now it feels more like everything you say is a cliche

Slowamir dey use s10 at least according to what he posted in the phone section and I guess he dey use iPhone according to the picture someone posted of him, he has posted the picture of his laptop
Provide those pictures of those properties so we can confirm
Am the one..am even drinking my beer this morning

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aladi Godgifts Ameh's Burial: Ada Ameh Arrives In Abuja For Daughter’s Burial by tigoba: 8:24am On Oct 28, 2020
Ok
Re: Aladi Godgifts Ameh's Burial: Ada Ameh Arrives In Abuja For Daughter’s Burial by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 28, 2020
I will reap the fruits of my labour

5 Likes

Re: Aladi Godgifts Ameh's Burial: Ada Ameh Arrives In Abuja For Daughter’s Burial by Ugolistikp: 8:25am On Oct 28, 2020
life
Uncertainty is the only certain thing in life. funny how u laugh and spend time with someone today and tomorrow it becomes impossible for such to ever happen again. May God give her the fortitude to bear the loss..RIP to all the dead heroes..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aladi Godgifts Ameh's Burial: Ada Ameh Arrives In Abuja For Daughter’s Burial by Osnami: 8:25am On Oct 28, 2020
shocked
Re: Aladi Godgifts Ameh's Burial: Ada Ameh Arrives In Abuja For Daughter’s Burial by YorubaKinging: 8:25am On Oct 28, 2020
The end is near

Don't be decieved by the likeness of peace

There will be no peace in the world

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aladi Godgifts Ameh's Burial: Ada Ameh Arrives In Abuja For Daughter’s Burial by BRMN: 8:26am On Oct 28, 2020
Rip. Rest in peace daughter.

May the Lord give you the fortitude to bear the loss of your daughter.

You will surely get over it. God bless you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aladi Godgifts Ameh's Burial: Ada Ameh Arrives In Abuja For Daughter’s Burial by cyborg123(m): 8:26am On Oct 28, 2020
I pray she and her family finds comfort. This has to be incredibly painful.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aladi Godgifts Ameh's Burial: Ada Ameh Arrives In Abuja For Daughter’s Burial by whytediamond(m): 8:26am On Oct 28, 2020
What a heart rending period for Miss Ameh cry

My heart pours out to her.

I no pray make my enemy only pikin die.

How much more our own Adah Ameh. cry cry cry

Tears in my eyes for you as you grieve. The good Lord -the Giver and Taker and Giver again- give you strength to come out of your darkest hours into a more glorious life. cry cry cry :'

Words fail me.

Rest on girl

16 Likes

Re: Aladi Godgifts Ameh's Burial: Ada Ameh Arrives In Abuja For Daughter’s Burial by Risingsunn: 8:26am On Oct 28, 2020
Chai EMU AKPO JOHNSON, my thoughts and prayers are with you. Correct woman. May the soul of the faithful departed through the mercy of God rest in peace. Amen

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aladi Godgifts Ameh's Burial: Ada Ameh Arrives In Abuja For Daughter’s Burial by AmazingELixir: 8:26am On Oct 28, 2020
lipsrsealed

Chai dem nogo air the johnson again for sometime ooo, poor woman..Jah please heal the broken and grieving heart of Emuakpor Johnson.

Why Emu no wan yan wetin kill this young upcoming geh.
Re: Aladi Godgifts Ameh's Burial: Ada Ameh Arrives In Abuja For Daughter’s Burial by chrisifeanyi: 8:26am On Oct 28, 2020
That lady is so young and full of life to just die. What exactly killed her? Certain deaths need to be investigated.

1 Like

Re: Aladi Godgifts Ameh's Burial: Ada Ameh Arrives In Abuja For Daughter’s Burial by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 28, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
So sad

Damnn you

You're an imposter

You ain't the real niggarrr

Work on your brand

Damn you niggarrr

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aladi Godgifts Ameh's Burial: Ada Ameh Arrives In Abuja For Daughter’s Burial by seunlayi(m): 8:26am On Oct 28, 2020
Rip to the death

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aladi Godgifts Ameh's Burial: Ada Ameh Arrives In Abuja For Daughter’s Burial by Kachikey(m): 8:26am On Oct 28, 2020
May her soul rest in peace and may God give you the heart to bear this lose
Re: Aladi Godgifts Ameh's Burial: Ada Ameh Arrives In Abuja For Daughter’s Burial by walexbiz(m): 8:27am On Oct 28, 2020
Why is she all over the social media, pls she should quietly bury her daughter and stop displaying all her activity associated with the burial on social media. May the Almighty grant her daughter eternal rest.

11 Likes

Re: Aladi Godgifts Ameh's Burial: Ada Ameh Arrives In Abuja For Daughter’s Burial by Pearly255(f): 8:27am On Oct 28, 2020
RIP beautiful young lady

‘I WILL REAP THE FRUITS OF MY LABOUR’ Thanks mr first to comment we all needed this prayer with every thing happening in this nation

We all have to keep praying

AMENNNNNN!!!!! ������

2 Likes

Re: Aladi Godgifts Ameh's Burial: Ada Ameh Arrives In Abuja For Daughter’s Burial by gabby227(m): 8:27am On Oct 28, 2020
Sad
Re: Aladi Godgifts Ameh's Burial: Ada Ameh Arrives In Abuja For Daughter’s Burial by Mikelarteta(m): 8:27am On Oct 28, 2020
This is really a bad thing to happen to anybody, may God grant her the fortitude to bear this great loss. RIP.
Re: Aladi Godgifts Ameh's Burial: Ada Ameh Arrives In Abuja For Daughter’s Burial by DropsMic(m): 8:27am On Oct 28, 2020
I really feel for this woman
Re: Aladi Godgifts Ameh's Burial: Ada Ameh Arrives In Abuja For Daughter’s Burial by Tinax(f): 8:27am On Oct 28, 2020
This is really sad... cry but what actually killed the girl...take heart ma
Re: Aladi Godgifts Ameh's Burial: Ada Ameh Arrives In Abuja For Daughter’s Burial by chrisifeanyi: 8:28am On Oct 28, 2020
tolakush92:

Damnn you

You're an imposter

You ain't the real niggarrr

Work on your brand

Damn you niggarrr

Don't mind that pvssy niggarr. He's ain't the real niggarr and can never be.

1 Like

Re: Aladi Godgifts Ameh's Burial: Ada Ameh Arrives In Abuja For Daughter’s Burial by oluwaseunamos33(m): 8:28am On Oct 28, 2020
thnk God for journey mercy, as for ur child RIP
Re: Aladi Godgifts Ameh's Burial: Ada Ameh Arrives In Abuja For Daughter’s Burial by Job2004: 8:28am On Oct 28, 2020
Sorry Madam

1 Like

Re: Aladi Godgifts Ameh's Burial: Ada Ameh Arrives In Abuja For Daughter’s Burial by deathmen12: 8:28am On Oct 28, 2020
Mehn Only child! I can imagine how she is feeling right now, it’s only God that can console her.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chioma Spotted At The Inauguration Of Davido's Uncle As Osun State Governor / Funke Akindele Gets 40th Birthday Surprise From Her Husband And Crew Members / Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Chats With Kpokpogri To Refute The Claim That She Leaked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.