Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Aladi Godgifts Ameh's Burial: Ada Ameh Arrives In Abuja For Daughter’s Burial - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Aladi Godgifts Ameh's Burial: Ada Ameh Arrives In Abuja For Daughter’s Burial (58859 Views)

Churchill Acquires 2024 Brand New Chevrolet Blazer For Daughter, Amelia / Aladi Gift Ameh Buried: Ada Ameh's Daughter Laid To Rest (Photos) / Daughter's Burial - Ada Ameh Begs FG, Sanwo-Olu To Allow Her Fly To Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aladi Godgifts Ameh's Burial: Ada Ameh Arrives In Abuja For Daughter’s Burial by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 28, 2020
CallMeDrino:
Igbere TV reports that Nollywood actress Ada Ameh on Tuesday arrived in Abuja for the burial of her daughter Aladi.

The movie star shared a video of herself on Instagram on an aircraft arriving in Abuja.

Ada also told her followers to keep praying for her and her family as they grieve.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYgPc4fBi5M

https://www.instagram.com/p/CG2frsrhVTp/?igshid=gylxzfqhplbh

Ada lost her only child on October 20 following an unsuccessful surgery in Abuja.
Eya, see as she fine. May her soul rest on embarassed embarassed embarassed cry
Re: Aladi Godgifts Ameh's Burial: Ada Ameh Arrives In Abuja For Daughter’s Burial by kid7soccer(m): 9:24am On Oct 28, 2020
CallMeDrino:
Igbere TV reports that Nollywood actress Ada Ameh on Tuesday arrived in Abuja for the burial of her daughter Aladi.

The movie star shared a video of herself on Instagram on an aircraft arriving in Abuja.

Ada also told her followers to keep praying for her and her family as they grieve.

Ada lost her only child on October 20 following an unsuccessful surgery in Abuja.

It's really sad that she lost her only child, a grown up child for that matter.

But there is something I don't understand, how can You lose you only child and you still have the time and strength to do social media. I'm I the only person that finds it unbelievable

5 Likes

Re: Aladi Godgifts Ameh's Burial: Ada Ameh Arrives In Abuja For Daughter’s Burial by Oizee(f): 9:28am On Oct 28, 2020
So sad, may God console you ma
Re: Aladi Godgifts Ameh's Burial: Ada Ameh Arrives In Abuja For Daughter’s Burial by Aboguede(m): 9:31am On Oct 28, 2020
So dis is wht edo airline has don to u after deporting u flum elope grin

slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
So sad
The emotional trauma that comes when you lose your loved ones...to me life is somehow funny...anyway what do i know..am just a weed smoker, a pussy banger and a drunkard

Am the one..am even drinking my beer this morning
Re: Aladi Godgifts Ameh's Burial: Ada Ameh Arrives In Abuja For Daughter’s Burial by chatinent: 9:33am On Oct 28, 2020
sad
Re: Aladi Godgifts Ameh's Burial: Ada Ameh Arrives In Abuja For Daughter’s Burial by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 28, 2020
can somebody tell me what killed the girl

what kinda surgery please
cos I'm currently planning on something close to surgery
I'm lost here

1 Like

Re: Aladi Godgifts Ameh's Burial: Ada Ameh Arrives In Abuja For Daughter’s Burial by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 28, 2020
So sad take heart
Re: Aladi Godgifts Ameh's Burial: Ada Ameh Arrives In Abuja For Daughter’s Burial by grandlexuz(m): 9:54am On Oct 28, 2020
walexbiz:
Why is she all over the social media, pls she should quietly bury her daughter and stop displaying all her activity associated with the burial on social media. May the Almighty grant her daughter eternal rest.

If she wasn't on social media you will not be commenting. She is a star in her own right and her fans need update.
Re: Aladi Godgifts Ameh's Burial: Ada Ameh Arrives In Abuja For Daughter’s Burial by EndBuhariNow(m): 9:54am On Oct 28, 2020
Is her village Abuja

1 Like

Re: Aladi Godgifts Ameh's Burial: Ada Ameh Arrives In Abuja For Daughter’s Burial by Zetty177x: 9:55am On Oct 28, 2020
Preshieben:

I'm lost here

Our heavenly Father will take the wheel. Don't be scared

3 Likes

Re: Aladi Godgifts Ameh's Burial: Ada Ameh Arrives In Abuja For Daughter’s Burial by shiwex: 9:56am On Oct 28, 2020
CallMeDrino:

Our hospitals are death traps.......In nigeria, common headache can kill you. Thats how that Babcock hospital killed my Dad, I was there for about 3 weeks and almost all the patients in that ward died....They are all useless sets of people.
Re: Aladi Godgifts Ameh's Burial: Ada Ameh Arrives In Abuja For Daughter’s Burial by grandlexuz(m): 9:57am On Oct 28, 2020
Preshieben:

I'm lost here

Follow your doctor's advice and proceed with your surgery. Kanye West's mum died from the complication of cosmetic surgery yet millions of Americans get it done succesfully everyday.
Re: Aladi Godgifts Ameh's Burial: Ada Ameh Arrives In Abuja For Daughter’s Burial by shiwex: 9:59am On Oct 28, 2020
Zetty177x:

Our heavenly Father will take the wheel. Don't be scared
Our hospitals are sh1t. The doctors are inexperienced, I remember i once watch a man died at Babcock because his family cannot afford to buy him oxygen......
Re: Aladi Godgifts Ameh's Burial: Ada Ameh Arrives In Abuja For Daughter’s Burial by EndBuhariNow(m): 9:59am On Oct 28, 2020
Why her lips black like person way ijebu weed don scatter her life, anyway RIP to her daughter, she has joined Auntie Eucaria Anunuobi league... Chai burying my children is never my potion in Jesus name Amen
Re: Aladi Godgifts Ameh's Burial: Ada Ameh Arrives In Abuja For Daughter’s Burial by grandlexuz(m): 10:03am On Oct 28, 2020
shiwex:

Our hospitals are death traps.......In nigeria, common headache can kill you. Thats how that Babcock hospital killed my Dad, I was there for about 3 weeks and almost all the patients in that ward died....They are all useless sets of people.

Sorry to hear about your dad's demise. May he RIP and may God see you through. That said headache is most times a symptom of an underlying condition that could be more severe than you think.
People die in hospitals all over the world. If everyone in a ward died then most probably the ward was reserved for serious and or terminal cases. No hospital wants to kill a patient.

1 Like

Re: Aladi Godgifts Ameh's Burial: Ada Ameh Arrives In Abuja For Daughter’s Burial by am4truth(m): 10:08am On Oct 28, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
So sad
The emotional trauma that comes when you lose your loved ones...to me life is somehow funny...anyway what do i know..am just a weed smoker, a pussy banger and a drunkard

Am the one..am even drinking my beer this morning

When would you accept Christ as your lord and savior? Time is running out.. Jesus loves you friend.
Re: Aladi Godgifts Ameh's Burial: Ada Ameh Arrives In Abuja For Daughter’s Burial by grandlexuz(m): 10:12am On Oct 28, 2020
shiwex:
Our hospitals are sh1t. The doctors are inexperienced, I remember i once watch a man died at Babcock because his family cannot afford to buy him oxygen......

The tendency to let patients die because the can't afford emergency services is not akin to Babcock or Nigeria. I have seen worse scenarios in Cameroon. Even in the West people die from lack of insurance or funds to pay medical bills.

When you realise most hospitals especially the privately owned ones are business entities with bills to be paid you get to curse poverty. That said no one should be allowed to die if oxygen was all the needed to save their lives.
Re: Aladi Godgifts Ameh's Burial: Ada Ameh Arrives In Abuja For Daughter’s Burial by grandlexuz(m): 10:21am On Oct 28, 2020
kid7soccer:

But there is something I don't understand, how can You lose you only child and you still have the time and strength to do social media. I'm I the only person that finds it unbelievable

That's because no amount of mourning will bring the child back to life. Besides the comforting words from her fans across the globe is more soothing than you know.
Re: Aladi Godgifts Ameh's Burial: Ada Ameh Arrives In Abuja For Daughter’s Burial by samorobo: 11:46am On Oct 28, 2020
I will reap the fruits of my Labour's.
Re: Aladi Godgifts Ameh's Burial: Ada Ameh Arrives In Abuja For Daughter’s Burial by piagetskinner(m): 11:52am On Oct 28, 2020
Chai this is too painful.. I just pray for comfort for her
Re: Aladi Godgifts Ameh's Burial: Ada Ameh Arrives In Abuja For Daughter’s Burial by abokimallam: 12:12pm On Oct 28, 2020
This is traumatic. To lose an only child. Madam the Lord is your strength. Be strong.
Re: Aladi Godgifts Ameh's Burial: Ada Ameh Arrives In Abuja For Daughter’s Burial by Omezif(m): 12:13pm On Oct 28, 2020
Rip. Lost of grow tenager like this is quite painful.
Re: Aladi Godgifts Ameh's Burial: Ada Ameh Arrives In Abuja For Daughter’s Burial by snipernigga(m): 1:04pm On Oct 28, 2020
Be strong my darling, God is your strength
Re: Aladi Godgifts Ameh's Burial: Ada Ameh Arrives In Abuja For Daughter’s Burial by thelish(f): 2:05pm On Oct 28, 2020
walexbiz:
Why is she all over the social media, pls she should quietly bury her daughter and stop displaying all her activity associated with the burial on social media. May the Almighty grant her daughter eternal rest.

I tire
Re: Aladi Godgifts Ameh's Burial: Ada Ameh Arrives In Abuja For Daughter’s Burial by thelish(f): 2:07pm On Oct 28, 2020
pretydiva:
So sorry for your loss. It would have been nice if she was off social media for now

I still can't understand d connection between mourning and social media.
Re: Aladi Godgifts Ameh's Burial: Ada Ameh Arrives In Abuja For Daughter’s Burial by thelish(f): 2:10pm On Oct 28, 2020
kid7soccer:

I shock pass u
Re: Aladi Godgifts Ameh's Burial: Ada Ameh Arrives In Abuja For Daughter’s Burial by kid7soccer(m): 2:38pm On Oct 28, 2020
grandlexuz:

That's because no amount of mourning will bring the child back to life. Besides the comforting words from her fans across the globe is more soothing than you know.
ok now I understand
Re: Aladi Godgifts Ameh's Burial: Ada Ameh Arrives In Abuja For Daughter’s Burial by daacid360: 3:21pm On Oct 28, 2020
sad soo soo sad hard luck ma!
Re: Aladi Godgifts Ameh's Burial: Ada Ameh Arrives In Abuja For Daughter’s Burial by mechanics(m): 3:22pm On Oct 28, 2020
Finally.
Re: Aladi Godgifts Ameh's Burial: Ada Ameh Arrives In Abuja For Daughter’s Burial by mrbin(m): 4:19pm On Oct 28, 2020
May your soul rest in peace my student and friend. Accept my condolence ma

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Chats With Kpokpogri To Refute The Claim That She Leaked / Sophia Momodu Replies Davido’s Shade. Calls Chioma A 'Bitch' / Inside Yinka Ayefele's New Fresh FM Studio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.