Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,774 members, 7,831,491 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Aladi Godgifts Ameh's Burial: Ada Ameh Arrives In Abuja For Daughter’s Burial - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Aladi Godgifts Ameh's Burial: Ada Ameh Arrives In Abuja For Daughter’s Burial (58854 Views)

Churchill Acquires 2024 Brand New Chevrolet Blazer For Daughter, Amelia / Aladi Gift Ameh Buried: Ada Ameh's Daughter Laid To Rest (Photos) / Daughter's Burial - Ada Ameh Begs FG, Sanwo-Olu To Allow Her Fly To Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Aladi Godgifts Ameh's Burial: Ada Ameh Arrives In Abuja For Daughter’s Burial by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 28, 2020
Nigeria no Sabi anything, even surgery. No wonder all these useless politicians fly themselves to abroad for medical treatment..look at Aisha buhari only neck pain she don go Dubai..damn nigeria
Re: Aladi Godgifts Ameh's Burial: Ada Ameh Arrives In Abuja For Daughter’s Burial by DavidEsq(m): 7:30pm On Oct 28, 2020
money121:
R.ip

Before you stepOut this morning say this

'I will reap the fruits of my labour'
Ode
Re: Aladi Godgifts Ameh's Burial: Ada Ameh Arrives In Abuja For Daughter’s Burial by mimiejacobz(f): 10:23pm On Oct 28, 2020
walexbiz:
Why is she all over the social media, pls she should quietly bury her daughter and stop displaying all her activity associated with the burial on social media. May the Almighty grant her daughter eternal rest.
Let's stop judging people, if that's the only way she finds solace let her do it,that's her only child,poor woman is looking for how to filll the void

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage: I Once Abstained From Sex For Three Years / Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Chats With Kpokpogri To Refute The Claim That She Leaked / Inside Yinka Ayefele's New Fresh FM Studio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.