Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,294 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Outrage Over IGP’s Failure To Stop Looting, Cops Shun Adamu’s Order - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Outrage Over IGP’s Failure To Stop Looting, Cops Shun Adamu’s Order (32493 Views)

NBA Sues Buhari Over IGP Adamu Tenure Extension / Fireworks Over IGP Adamu’s Tenure / Battle Over IGP: Disquiet In Police As Adamu Retires On February 1, 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Outrage Over IGP’s Failure To Stop Looting, Cops Shun Adamu’s Order by Hambivert: 8:22am On Oct 28, 2020
Sparogatively, IGP no wan tell im boys say go and stop the looters because of say those im boys no know anything.

Dem fit reach there come open fire dey shout say na IGP give us the order!

Man, was just being careful... These are trying times you know ¿

2 Likes

Re: Outrage Over IGP’s Failure To Stop Looting, Cops Shun Adamu’s Order by Sarmiz24(m): 8:23am On Oct 28, 2020
Wahala
Re: Outrage Over IGP’s Failure To Stop Looting, Cops Shun Adamu’s Order by Angelfrost(m): 8:23am On Oct 28, 2020
HandmadeD:
Same police that said they feel abandoned?
What do you expect

What does that even mean??! Abandoned by who?!!
Re: Outrage Over IGP’s Failure To Stop Looting, Cops Shun Adamu’s Order by HandmadeD: 8:24am On Oct 28, 2020
Re: Outrage Over IGP’s Failure To Stop Looting, Cops Shun Adamu’s Order by Ustec: 8:24am On Oct 28, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: Outrage Over IGP’s Failure To Stop Looting, Cops Shun Adamu’s Order by Seniorwriter(m): 8:24am On Oct 28, 2020
Police everywhere in the world seems to mix emotions with their responsibilities!

Life is about proactivity!

©Seniorwriter
Re: Outrage Over IGP’s Failure To Stop Looting, Cops Shun Adamu’s Order by Angelfrost(m): 8:26am On Oct 28, 2020
I honestly don't know who is more clueless among IGP, Nation's Army chief, and the person who they report to...

Under normal circumstances, all three should resign without question or delay!!!

This is pure negligence!!!

1 Like

Re: Outrage Over IGP’s Failure To Stop Looting, Cops Shun Adamu’s Order by SexytorresE(f): 8:26am On Oct 28, 2020
Pls can’t read all this epistle na . cool undecided
Re: Outrage Over IGP’s Failure To Stop Looting, Cops Shun Adamu’s Order by Omoslim26: 8:29am On Oct 28, 2020
I wonder Why we have to let people who are not competent head positions why not sack Mr Adamu and get someone else to do the job
Re: Outrage Over IGP’s Failure To Stop Looting, Cops Shun Adamu’s Order by BennyDGreat: 8:29am On Oct 28, 2020
Seniorwriter:
Police everywhere in the world seems to mix emotions with their responsibilities!

Life is about proactivity!

©Seniorwriter

Apt!
Re: Outrage Over IGP’s Failure To Stop Looting, Cops Shun Adamu’s Order by Shadysen: 8:29am On Oct 28, 2020
Cops indeed...we don't know them as cops we know them as UDO OBON here in akwa ibom state.. I'm
Re: Outrage Over IGP’s Failure To Stop Looting, Cops Shun Adamu’s Order by Tinax(f): 8:30am On Oct 28, 2020
As in.., last night I was just hearing gunshots.... we now sleep with fears cry.....
Re: Outrage Over IGP’s Failure To Stop Looting, Cops Shun Adamu’s Order by ecomalchemist(m): 8:31am On Oct 28, 2020
If the IGP think say that work easy, make he go do am na.

Do you know over 20 million people are suffering from high blood pressure across Nigeria & most of them aren't even aware.

According to research, this number is calculated as 30.7% among men and 25.2% among women.

Get a fit pro smartwatch today to check your heart rate, blood and oxygen pressure in a cost effective way.

Check my signature
Re: Outrage Over IGP’s Failure To Stop Looting, Cops Shun Adamu’s Order by Angelfrost(m): 8:33am On Oct 28, 2020
HandmadeD:

https://www.nairaland.com/6204502/endsars-protest-feel-abandoned-police

They can say their employers abandoned them and show clear evidence, so the useless employers can be held accountable... But claiming that Nigerians who didn't employ them abandoned them is just poppycock!!!

When did protesting against poor performance become abandonment??! When did call for reforms become abandonment??!...

If this is the reason why they all conspired to abdicate their sworn duties and leave the nation at the mercy of anarchists, then all police chiefs should and must be arrested and tried for treason!!!

There is no excuse!!! This is unheard of anywhere in the world!!!
Re: Outrage Over IGP’s Failure To Stop Looting, Cops Shun Adamu’s Order by Elmander1983(m): 8:34am On Oct 28, 2020
Truth o! My brother was attacked and killed at his work place (warehouse) on Monday by the said hoodlums in Abuja (idu). Nobody is saying anything about it cos it's hausa's that carried out the act. God pass man everyone should be careful abeg.
bolaayenimo:
Each man to himself now ooo. If you are waiting for police protection, you are OYO

1 Like

Re: Outrage Over IGP’s Failure To Stop Looting, Cops Shun Adamu’s Order by Happyguy201: 8:35am On Oct 28, 2020
Neddstark:
If I be policeman and I get a SOS call to stop looting somewhere, I and my team will first branch at Iya Amala. We go chop better food, drink Sprite on top. Smoke cigar small then drive carefully without obstructing traffic to the spot of the looting when probably they have looted. Because SARS harassed and extorted people, the whole youth made monsters out of policemen as if they are not human beings or good ones among the force. As if they are not husbands, fathers, brothers, sons and uncles. If the whole entire Nigerian police was corrupt, you think you will be able to walk on the streets?

On social media, when police were killed by hoodlums alot of Nigerians celebrated their deaths saying "Good for them", "Karma" etc. Now you want them to put their lives on risk for people that don't appreciate them? No wahala. Better call vigilante to come and protect you.

Don't even start that shyt that they are being paid for it. You guys overstretched the Endsars matter even when the FG, State governments and the police promised to do a reform. Get a security man, treat him like crap and accuse him of stealing everytime, let thief come one day, you think he will fight them for you? You are on a long thing.

na Ogun GO KILL YOU OLORIBUKU when has police ever protected anyone? they cause more harm than Good. Nigeria hates and fears the police more than arm robbers . so they can all go to hell and if you are one of them . you can go and hang the blood of the innocent will haunt you and your children

2 Likes

Re: Outrage Over IGP’s Failure To Stop Looting, Cops Shun Adamu’s Order by murmee: 8:37am On Oct 28, 2020
Skynet45:
angry angry angry
Clashes between Yoruba and hausa. I no know their problem. I still prefer igbos at least they are educated and seek development.
Blame Lagos state Governors for this. They willingly allow everyone to come to Lagos from everywhere to do Okada job. What the Governors don't know is that they are harboring arsonists, Vandals, armed robbers and kidnappers in the state. Lagos state is already overwhelmed with problems!
Re: Outrage Over IGP’s Failure To Stop Looting, Cops Shun Adamu’s Order by Neddstark: 8:39am On Oct 28, 2020
Happyguy201:

na Ogun GO KILL the person behind the moniker Happyguy201 and his family. The blood of the innocent policemen dead will haunt Happyguy201 and his/her children

Amen!

2 Likes

Re: Outrage Over IGP’s Failure To Stop Looting, Cops Shun Adamu’s Order by InvertedHammer: 8:40am On Oct 28, 2020
/
It is shocking that the cities are peaceful without the police. Those hoodlums and traffic robbers were there when police personnel were on the street. So nothing new. What I saw in the looting videos were hungry people scrambling for food and items of value. It wasn't organized criminal gangs on rampage.

/
Re: Outrage Over IGP’s Failure To Stop Looting, Cops Shun Adamu’s Order by HomeOfMe(f): 8:41am On Oct 28, 2020
Because they no longer have the opportunity to extort, that's why they're intentionally not going back to the roads.i still suspect them for being responsible for all the destruction that happened Nationwide �
Re: Outrage Over IGP’s Failure To Stop Looting, Cops Shun Adamu’s Order by menix(m): 8:46am On Oct 28, 2020
Neddstark:
If I be policeman and I get a SOS call to stop looting somewhere, I and my team will first branch at Iya Amala. We go chop better food, drink Sprite on top. Smoke cigar small then drive carefully without obstructing traffic to the spot of the looting when probably they have looted. Because SARS harassed and extorted people, the whole youth made monsters out of policemen as if they are not human beings or good ones among the force. As if they are not husbands, fathers, brothers, sons and uncles. If the whole entire Nigerian police was corrupt, you think you will be able to walk on the streets?

On social media, when police were killed by hoodlums alot of Nigerians celebrated their deaths saying "Good for them", "Karma" etc. Now you want them to put their lives on risk for people that don't appreciate them? No wahala. Better call vigilante to come and protect you.

Don't even start that shyt that they are being paid for it. You guys overstretched the Endsars matter even when the FG, State governments and the police promised to do a reform. A reform that 80% of police wanted to repair its damaging image. Get a security man, treat him like crap and accuse him of stealing everytime, let thief come one day, you think he will fight them for you? You are on a long thing.

Dude u deserve 5 crate of Beer..
Any policeman who risks his life further needs psychological evaluation..

4 Likes

Re: Outrage Over IGP’s Failure To Stop Looting, Cops Shun Adamu’s Order by Dreambeat: 8:47am On Oct 28, 2020
The country is descending into anarchy and Buhari is in Aso rock drinking kunu and picking his teeth.E go soon shock una

1 Like

Re: Outrage Over IGP’s Failure To Stop Looting, Cops Shun Adamu’s Order by Neddstark: 8:50am On Oct 28, 2020
menix:

Dude u deserve 5 crate of Beer..
Any policeman who risks his life further needs psychological evaluation..

Lol. True. But I pray their morale comes back and the police reforms are accelerated for the society's good.

1 Like

Re: Outrage Over IGP’s Failure To Stop Looting, Cops Shun Adamu’s Order by JIMMY1393: 8:51am On Oct 28, 2020
Iyocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

It's really disappointing a country like Nigeria with great potentials and mineral resources is being headed by bunch of ungrateful idiots who only care about their personal gains and what they can loot and not what the masses go through.
Nigeria is a big disgrace to Africa. Giant of Africa my ass
K
Re: Outrage Over IGP’s Failure To Stop Looting, Cops Shun Adamu’s Order by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 28, 2020
shocked
Re: Outrage Over IGP’s Failure To Stop Looting, Cops Shun Adamu’s Order by menix(m): 8:57am On Oct 28, 2020
Neddstark:

Lol. True. But I pray their morale comes back and the police reforms are accelerated for the society's good.

Hope to see them back soon, reformed to serve us better..

1 Like

Re: Outrage Over IGP’s Failure To Stop Looting, Cops Shun Adamu’s Order by adadike(f): 8:58am On Oct 28, 2020
Neddstark:

Don't even start that shyt that they are being paid for it. You guys overstretched the Endsars matter even when the FG, State governments and the police promised to do a reform. A reform that 80% of police wanted to repair its damaging image. Get a security man, treat him like crap and accuse him of stealing everytime, let thief come one day, you think he will fight them for you? You are on a long thing.
God bless you. You said it all

2 Likes

Re: Outrage Over IGP’s Failure To Stop Looting, Cops Shun Adamu’s Order by jessedaflow: 9:04am On Oct 28, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Each man to himself now ooo. If you are waiting for police protection, you are OYO
only state or community policing will stop this , because if atleast 60 percent of the community do not support security, then it wont work.
Re: Outrage Over IGP’s Failure To Stop Looting, Cops Shun Adamu’s Order by MartinsD12(m): 9:10am On Oct 28, 2020
dre11:

• Hoodlums harass Lagos, Abuja residents as police fail to return to streets

• Soldiers battle FCT looters, miscreants clash in Lagos, attack BRT bus

• IGP, all heads of security agencies should face ICC prosecution, say groups

https://punchng.com/outrage-over-igps-failure-to-stop-looting-cops-shun-adamus-order/
Even police dey fear to die
Re: Outrage Over IGP’s Failure To Stop Looting, Cops Shun Adamu’s Order by Koulture(m): 9:11am On Oct 28, 2020
Any police officer who fails to respond to a distress call in a security situation should be sacked.We asked them to endsars and not end police.

The Nigerian youths are not saying they should stop arresting offenders or criminals,all we are saying is that they should be civil and professional in dealing with citizens.
Re: Outrage Over IGP’s Failure To Stop Looting, Cops Shun Adamu’s Order by Readonee35L(m): 9:12am On Oct 28, 2020
Neddstark:

%97 of the Nigerian police force are unprofessional and they lack proper training.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Apostle Okikijesu's Prophecies About Wike, Nnamdi Kanu, Sanusi, Igboho, Tompolo / Atiku Abubakar Arrives PDP Headquarters / APC Governors Exchange Heated Words Over Oshiomole At Meeting With Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.