Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Why Do------ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do------ (3691 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do------ by MrsChima(f): 11:29pm On Mar 10, 2011
Ladies and gentlemen.

I know we all have questions that we would like the opposite sex to answer concerning relationship or marriage like for example:

Why do men think it is okay to threat their wives better but their girlfriends like shit?
Why do women assumed a man that doesn't spend time with her he is cheating on her?

What say you?
Re: Why Do------ by MrCork17: 11:34pm On Mar 10, 2011
walks in singing:

*****Under my um-bu-tre-la, ela ela, eh eh eh, under my um-bu-trella, ela ela, eh eh eh!! angry ***
Re: Why Do------ by Goldieluks: 11:37pm On Mar 10, 2011
A married man is meant to spend time with his wife.
An unmarried man is also meant to spend time with his girl friend or partner.It is either the guy is a workaholic which is fair enough,but if he works part-time or doesn't have a job,and he spends most of his time away somewhere,now that's fishy.
Re: Why Do------ by Areaboy2(m): 11:38pm On Mar 10, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Ladies and gentlemen.

I know we all have questions that we would like the opposite sex to answer concerning relationship or marriage like for example:

Why do men think it is okay to threat their wives better but their girlfriends like poo?  
Why do women assumed a man that doesn't spend time with her he is cheating on her?

What say you?  

thats just the one I cant stand and its driving me crazy! some girls are just psychopaths  angry

regarding the first question, I treat any woman I love the same way. wive, gf , or ______ smiley
Re: Why Do------ by Tosinville(m): 11:38pm On Mar 10, 2011
www. .com

^best site to ur question.
Re: Why Do------ by MrsChima(f): 11:39pm On Mar 10, 2011
Goldieluks:

A married man is meant to spend time with his wife.
An unmarried man is also meant to spend time with his girl friend or partner.It is either the guy is a workaholic which is fair enough,but if he works part-time or doesn't have a job,and he spends most of his time away somewhere,now that's fishy.

Hmmm.  I hear you.  Why do men think that every black woman wears horse hair because they keep attracting weave wearers?
Re: Why Do------ by Goldieluks: 11:44pm On Mar 10, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Hmmm.  I hear you.  Why do men think that every black woman wears horse hair because they keep attracting weave wearers?  

Lol,sis,that's a unique question, of-course black men know that black women,don't have hair like white women.Hence they wear or fix weave,i bet ya,most white women wish they got a black woman's hair and skin too.
Re: Why Do------ by MrCork17: 11:44pm On Mar 10, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Ladies and gentlemen.

Why do men think it is okay to threat their wives better but their girlfriends like poo? 

What say you? 

For future reference & even if english is not yo first language: :  Its Treat, and not  Threat  wink
Re: Why Do------ by MrsChima(f): 11:48pm On Mar 10, 2011
Mr, Cork:

For future reference & even if english is not yo first language: :  Its Treat, and not  Threat  wink

Your kibble and bits eating arse happy you found that H huh? Good dog.
Re: Why Do------ by MrsChima(f): 11:50pm On Mar 10, 2011
Goldieluks:

Lol,sis,that's a unique question, of-course black men know that black women,don't have hair like white women.Hence they wear or fix weave,i bet ya,most white women wish they got a black woman's hair and skin too.

Believe it or not there are black women who have hair that is better than white women. You would think that it is weave and it it their hair. It all about how well you take care of your hair and who is in your head.

My cousin told me that he will not date a black woman because she doesn't have her own hair and that she doesn't cater to black men like white women do. I was like you basing that on one chick? Hmm.
Re: Why Do------ by MrsChima(f): 11:51pm On Mar 10, 2011
Why do women tend to pick guys who are no good and then cry when they catch him sleeping with their mother?
Re: Why Do------ by Goldieluks: 11:54pm On Mar 10, 2011
Yes,there are black women with very health and beautiful hair.me think black girls ,have got the complete assets,when it comes to real beauty.
Re: Why Do------ by MrsChima(f): 11:55pm On Mar 10, 2011
Black skin ages well when taken care of.

I wouldn't want to be nothing else but a black woman.

Why do men get mad when their girl or wife stops to talk to their ex?
Re: Why Do------ by Goldieluks: 11:58pm On Mar 10, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Why do women tend to pick guys who are no good and then cry when they catch him sleeping with their mother?  

A guy sleeping with his girl's mum??that's crazy man,that's crazy.
Even if she sees the guy as a 'no good'' he,doesn't have a right to go after her mum,very unbelievable.
Re: Why Do------ by MrsChima(f): 12:05am On Mar 11, 2011
You will be surprised what NO GOOD boys will do. Seriously.
Re: Why Do------ by Goldieluks: 12:12am On Mar 11, 2011
The ''no do gooders'' are such losers like, Tosinville,gosh that nigga is vile and stupid too.
Re: Why Do------ by chikeorji123(m): 12:19am On Mar 11, 2011
Yes your wife is part of u it's a Man's obligation to treat her properly than a girfriend that has noting to offer than her body smiley mana ife sie ike enyi gi nwayi amia ka agwo but your wife ill stay

Nke ibua buru,once a man love u he ill find time to spend  with u but if otherwise cool na uche nke akam,agwo no na akirika cool cool
Re: Why Do------ by MrsChima(f): 12:23am On Mar 11, 2011
chikeorji123:

Yes your wife is part of u it's a Man's obligation to treat her properly than a girfriend that has noting to offer than her body smiley mana ife sie ike enyi gi nwayi amia ka agwo but your wife ill stay

Nke ibua buru,once a man love u he ill find time to spend  with u but if otherwise cool na uche nke akam,agwo no na akirika cool cool

You know what I have seen that a lot amongst how men treats their girlfriends and they treat them as if they are ashawos and nothing more. Now my question is this, how can you married someone that you said has nothing to offer but her body when she was your girlfriend?

Wasn't the wife your girlfriend before she became wifey?
Re: Why Do------ by MrsChima(f): 12:24am On Mar 11, 2011
When do wives become properties? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Do------ by Goldieluks: 12:26am On Mar 11, 2011
are wives seen as properties,these days? shocked sad
Re: Why Do------ by MrsChima(f): 12:28am On Mar 11, 2011
Apparently sis.  I didn't know I was property when I said I do.  I thought human slavery was over! Apparently not!
Re: Why Do------ by Goldieluks: 12:34am On Mar 11, 2011
Aww,sis but you got yourself sometime to do a bit of NLing and you go to work too,so i think your not a slave,as it seems.
huh?
Re: Why Do------ by amefi(m): 12:39am On Mar 11, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Your kibble and bits eating arse happy you found that H huh? Good dog.

I luv dat.
Re: Why Do------ by chikeorji123(m): 12:46am On Mar 11, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

You know what I have seen that a lot amongst how men treats their girlfriends and they treat them as if they are ashawos and nothing more.  Now my question is this, how can you married someone that you said has nothing to offer but her body when she was your girlfriend?

Wasn't the wife your girlfriend before she became wifey?  
Nne ajuju gia di omimi mana agam aza ya onem nwere ike.When a man married a lady he previosly label as nothing,watch out properly there is something unique in her which he find no other ladies.In relationship there is bound that unite two people which only God can explain more better.ya bu ihe di egwu nne.

Nne anam abia kwa.okeke okeke! okeke!! ebe ka umuazia jere bikonu m
Re: Why Do------ by Nobody: 1:23am On Mar 11, 2011
I will answer this if you differentiate girlfriend from wife.

Go watch Lakers and Miami heat game that will deactivate your bored mode
Re: Why Do------ by Tosinville(m): 1:50am On Mar 11, 2011
But why this obese woman likes silly question?haha your word can make some get tired with AA women in general if its how they reason lol

If i'm Mr.Chima after seeing this, I'll spend today's night with u. . . . . . .sleep at my girlfriend's place tomorrow. . . . . . .Spend next tomorrow night with u again. . . . . . .4th night with my girlfriend. . . . . . . i'll keep on sharing myself with you since u said a gf should also be treated like a wife. Dummy.
Re: Why Do------ by Nobody: 2:54am On Mar 11, 2011
Mr, Cork:

grin  grin

Tosinville:

But why this obese woman likes silly question?haha your word can make some get tired with AA women in general if its how they reason lol
angry angry
Re: Why Do------ by millco88(f): 3:02am On Mar 11, 2011
Tosinville yous a ugly area boy terry g lookin' mofo. why even upload your pic?
Re: Why Do------ by MrsChima(f): 3:11am On Mar 11, 2011
Goldieluks:

Aww,sis but you got yourself sometime to do a bit of NLing and you go to work too,so i think your not a slave,as it seems.
huh?

I was being sarcastic sis. I be damn if I will be anybody slave.
Re: Why Do------ by MrsChima(f): 3:12am On Mar 11, 2011
millco88:

Tosinville yous a ugly area boy terry g lookin' mofo. why even upload your pic?

I am done! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do------ by MrsChima(f): 3:13am On Mar 11, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

grin  grin
angry angry

Hisssss angry angry angry
Re: Why Do------ by MrsChima(f): 3:15am On Mar 11, 2011
Tosinville:

If i'm Mr.Chima after seeing this, I'll spend today's night with u. . . . . . .sleep at my girlfriend's place tomorrow. . . . . . .Spend next tomorrow night with u again. . . . . . .4th night with my girlfriend. . . . . . . i'll keep on sharing myself with you since u said a gf should also be treated like a wife. Dummy.

The problem is not that I am African American, but you have this deep jealousy of my husband and I.  I suggest you find your self esteem at the Magic City where you last seen it and KISS MY ARSE and suck my husband's manliness. 

One last thing, NOT ONE TIME I SAID THAT YOU SHOULD TREAT A GIRLFRIEND LIKE A WIFE YOU ILLITERATE SOMMABITCH.  I said was THE WIFE ONCE A GIRLFRIEND?  You failed Alimosho Grammar School I can tell or your mother ran out of school fees.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Got Married To A Witch! / My Girl Puts Our Six Years Relationship At Stake / A Letter To My Future Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.