Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,012 members, 7,828,551 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Goodluck Jonathan Observing Tanzanian Election (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Observing Tanzanian Election (Photos) (43843 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Observing Election Rallies In South Africa (Photos) / INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) / Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Observing Tanzanian Election (Photos) by mmsen: 1:28pm On Oct 28, 2020
omooba969:

Unless you wanna tag them worse & worst. Majority of Nigerians have short memory that's why many of you sing Jonathan's praise.

Jonathan is a thief!

No one is saying that Jonathan was amazing but he wasn't anywhere near as bad as Buhari.

Jonathan was an improvement on those who came before him and a step away from the militaristic, dogmatic, overbearing leadership that Nigerians seem accustomed to.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Observing Tanzanian Election (Photos) by Heavensent01(m): 1:30pm On Oct 28, 2020
dVIA:

Seems you lack self control that you can't express your opinion without resorting to insults and name calling?

Sir
You can always air your views without violence.

which view? Jonathan is a thief and you're here demonstrating sycophancy

you sycophants make someone like me sick, election observant doesn't define a good heart and you people claiming he accept defeat, were you expecting him to resist when North have the population of army men in Nigeria
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Observing Tanzanian Election (Photos) by Praktikals(m): 1:34pm On Oct 28, 2020
dVIA:

How come he is having this good will all.over the world?

Are you saying Nigerians are wise and the rest of the world stupid?

Seriously, something is not adding up here.
What goodwill? Abeg stop the hyping. If being an election observer is your definition of goodwill, how many elections have u seen Clinton, Bush or Obama monitoring? And you dont expect Gowon, obj, ibb who are all over 80yrs to be jumping from one village to another in the name of election observation
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Observing Tanzanian Election (Photos) by omooba969(m): 1:39pm On Oct 28, 2020
[s]
lexy2014:

U still haven't answered d question:

How does "the massive corruption under GEJ" negate d following?

"GEJ, by 1 single action managed to change his entire legacy. Today most (especially in the international community) know him as a peaceful leader who didn't hang on to power drunkenly but instead stretched out a hand of friendship to the opposition"
[/s]

I can see that you're struggling with comprehension.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Observing Tanzanian Election (Photos) by Edojoma(m): 1:40pm On Oct 28, 2020
heendrix:
What men do lives on after them Either good or Bad

My Warri people If Buhari come Warri una go do Weytin??

If we see buhari for warri, we go wear d nigga 500
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Observing Tanzanian Election (Photos) by omooba969(m): 1:41pm On Oct 28, 2020
mmsen:

No one is saying that Jonathan is amazing but he isn't anywhere near as bad as Buhari.

Jonathan was an improvement on those who came before him and a step away from the militaristic, dogmatic, overbearing leadership that Nigerians seem accustomed to.

Just Google 'Human right abuses during Goodluck Jonathan administration' and refresh your memory.

Good day sir.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Observing Tanzanian Election (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 1:47pm On Oct 28, 2020
Very humble man cool

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Observing Tanzanian Election (Photos) by lexy2014: 1:57pm On Oct 28, 2020
omooba969:
[s][/s]

I can see that you're struggling with comprehension.

Kindly explain how u came to that conclusion
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Observing Tanzanian Election (Photos) by Tovino: 2:03pm On Oct 28, 2020
A humble and powerful man. Congrats
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Observing Tanzanian Election (Photos) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 28, 2020
Heavensent01:

which view? Jonathan is a thief and you're here demonstrating sycophancy

you sycophants make someone like me sick, election observant doesn't define a good heart and you people claiming he accept defeat, were you expecting him to resist when North have the population of army men in Nigeria

I have noticed that you are actually very sick.
Buy it beats my imagination how a mere expression of thought can make you sick like this.

Please, take good look at.your health. Developing HPB and headache just because I asked a question is not good for you at all.

Also, if reading comments on this section , can make you sick, I advice you to go to joke section.

As you can see, I am not reacting to your name calling, because I am not sick like you.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Observing Tanzanian Election (Photos) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 28, 2020
Praktikals:

What goodwill? Abeg stop the hyping. If being an election observer is your definition of goodwill, how many elections have u seen Clinton, Bush or Obama monitoring? And you dont expect Gowon, obj, ibb who are all over 80yrs to be jumping from one village to another in the name of election observation

I think I just have made a mistake.
Instead of having a good will, the man is perhaps having a BAD WILL.

I hope this suits your nerves?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Observing Tanzanian Election (Photos) by enshi(m): 2:19pm On Oct 28, 2020
0taPiaPia:

I swaer I don't understand this advert.. undecided

Call then
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Observing Tanzanian Election (Photos) by Hezmatosky: 2:21pm On Oct 28, 2020
All of you praising Jonathan, one day you father will leave house and go to mama Nkechi house to help her pay her children school fees without paying una own cry
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Observing Tanzanian Election (Photos) by Theboss100(m): 2:25pm On Oct 28, 2020
omooba969:

Jonathan is as terrible as Buhari.
You're worse than the El Rufai
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Observing Tanzanian Election (Photos) by Naijaguy12345(m): 2:26pm On Oct 28, 2020
Clueless one again.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Observing Tanzanian Election (Photos) by johhbekeboh09: 2:48pm On Oct 28, 2020
Goodluck Jonathan's good works dey follow am everywhere e goes
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Observing Tanzanian Election (Photos) by PecE2Make: 2:57pm On Oct 28, 2020
can the dead in human form do this?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Observing Tanzanian Election (Photos) by Shikena(m): 2:58pm On Oct 28, 2020
Reminds me of Obasanjo and his works outside Nigeria in recognition of his role in 1979. They always look good outside.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Observing Tanzanian Election (Photos) by lastchild: 2:58pm On Oct 28, 2020
is this not the same Goodluck Jonathan we critized few years ago, calling him all sorts of names, now everybody appriciates him

this life is not just comprehensive, I've learned to be careless of what people say, I keep pushing, one day the tongue that criticized me will definitely contract itself
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Observing Tanzanian Election (Photos) by Shikena(m): 3:01pm On Oct 28, 2020
lastchild:
is this not the same Goodluck Jonathan we critized few years ago, calling him all sorts of names, now everybody appriciates him

this life is not just comprehensive, I've learned to be careless of what people say, I keep pushing, one day the tongue that criticize me will definitely contract itself
It depends on what you mean by 'everybody'. The myopic may have forgotten already but many still remember. Mark my words, many will write exactly what you have written here about Buhari in 2028.
The only person I appreciate is Madam Patience, not for the looting but for the entertainment. I miss her!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Observing Tanzanian Election (Photos) by lastchild: 3:10pm On Oct 28, 2020
Shikena:

It depends on what you mean by 'everybody'. The myopic may have forgotten already but many still remember. Mark my words, many will write exactly what you have written here about Buhari in 2028.
The only person I appreciate is Madam Patience, not for the looting but for the entertainment. I miss her!
lol... you are right about people saying the same thing about buhari in years to come

that's human for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Observing Tanzanian Election (Photos) by Praktikals(m): 3:13pm On Oct 28, 2020
dVIA:

I think I just have made a mistake.
Instead of having a good will, the man is perhaps having a BAD WILL.

I hope this suits your nerves?
The man is idle. At this rate, they will soon begin to invite him to monitor votings in motor parks.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Observing Tanzanian Election (Photos) by naijamerican: 3:19pm On Oct 28, 2020
dVIA:
But this man was rejected by Nigerians or am I making a mistake?
yes. Nigerians are a stupid lot
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Observing Tanzanian Election (Photos) by naijamerican: 3:21pm On Oct 28, 2020
ofem89:

if lai Muhammed hears these it will deepens the social media regulations even if u r speaking the truth though.
Bleep Buhari

His death Is what Nigeria needs
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Observing Tanzanian Election (Photos) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 28, 2020
Praktikals:

The man is idle. At this rate, they will soon begin to invite him to monitor votings in motor parks.

To be honest with you,if this is the product of idleness, then, I will like to be as idle as this man some day.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Observing Tanzanian Election (Photos) by juman(m): 3:34pm On Oct 28, 2020
He should be very careful of corona in that country.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Observing Tanzanian Election (Photos) by one4GOD(f): 3:35pm On Oct 28, 2020
AprokoGirl:
Shared with Caption...

Source: https://web.facebook.com/jonathangoodluck/photos/pcb.3631785713538443/3631785456871802/?type=3&theate
Election wey dem don decide the winner before commencement, waste of funds, no be africa again? smh
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Observing Tanzanian Election (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 3:36pm On Oct 28, 2020
heendrix:
What men do lives on with them Either good or Bad

My Warri people If Buhari come Warri una go do Weytin??
he go collect enough beat
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Observing Tanzanian Election (Photos) by juman(m): 3:36pm On Oct 28, 2020
Shikena:
Reminds me of Obasanjo and his works outside Nigeria in recognition of his role in 1979. They always look good outside.

Obasanjo is a useless election rigger.

But jonathan contributed positively to free and fair election.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Observing Tanzanian Election (Photos) by Princessogaraya(f): 3:38pm On Oct 28, 2020
woleabayo:
his good work de follow him...…not that death monkey

grin
woleabayo:
his good work de follow him...…not that death monkey
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Observing Tanzanian Election (Photos) by Louisboy22(m): 3:43pm On Oct 28, 2020
Xzellentgraphic:
The worst president Nigeria ever had..follow by buhari..They are both dumb.
Buhari is the worst follow by Jonathan then obj

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#NorthIsBleeding Protest Erupts In Abuja / Deola Sagoe Designs Halima Babangida's Wedding Gown (Photos) / Pastor Tunde Bakare Pays Buhari Congratulatory Visit In Kaduna.... See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.