Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:34 AM

Nig Air Force Arrests Its Personnel Involved In Flogging Curfew Defaulters - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nig Air Force Arrests Its Personnel Involved In Flogging Curfew Defaulters (39643 Views)

War Against Touts: Anambra State Anti-Touting Task Force Arrests 64 Suspects / Kogi: Joint Task Force Arrests Thugs Linked To SDP's Muri, Recovers Ammunitions / Governor Wike Catches Defaulters Of Lockdown (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nig Air Force Arrests Its Personnel Involved In Flogging Curfew Defaulters by Joshbull: 4:49pm On Oct 28, 2020
It’s difficult to believe anything from any authority in Nigeria. Has he been paraded ? How do we know this is true.
Re: Nig Air Force Arrests Its Personnel Involved In Flogging Curfew Defaulters by subcbouy: 5:47pm On Oct 28, 2020
gasparpisciotta:
Nigerian Airforce is simply the most organized military formation in Nigeria.

Take it or leave it.
organized my foot. The video is too many to describe the uniform of oppression. Who does that in a democratic environment?

1 Like

Re: Nig Air Force Arrests Its Personnel Involved In Flogging Curfew Defaulters by Lamasta(m): 5:52pm On Oct 28, 2020
Atimes you begin to wonder if our military men undergo training on how to relate with civilians cos the level of harassment from them to civiliams is just becoming too much
Re: Nig Air Force Arrests Its Personnel Involved In Flogging Curfew Defaulters by RaptorX: 6:12pm On Oct 28, 2020
You gonna have to shot me before a soldier will tell me to lie down in mud and be flogging me like a donkey.
Re: Nig Air Force Arrests Its Personnel Involved In Flogging Curfew Defaulters by History555: 6:21pm On Oct 28, 2020
nerd004:

You really don't know much about the military and your right as a civilian....

1. It is an offence for a soldier to mete out corporal punishment to an unharmed civilian(especially when no offence has been committed)

2. The NAF don't just dish out info ,,,,they don't joke with their public images

3. Many of the rank & file ( other rank ) have been warned against such

many Nigerians don't know their right....those soldiers who assault civilians go for the ignorant like bus conductors, apprentice and the illiterate...

trust if you well schooled ,,,they are afraid.

That they said so does not mean it represents an of misconduct. Those soldiers will get a verbal warning not a court martial. Ask around.
Re: Nig Air Force Arrests Its Personnel Involved In Flogging Curfew Defaulters by Mrpojj(m): 6:44pm On Oct 28, 2020
sapphiere:
The Nigerian Air Force has arrested its personnel who flogged curfew violators in Ilesha, Osun State.
This was made known to the public through Nigerian Air Force official Twitter page.

It reads:

Watch the video of Air Force personnel flogging curfew defaulters below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vAMSHxUOL4

https://twitter.com/NigAirForce/status/1321378879060221952

What is all this people in the mud refuse to roll in that mud, are u telling me the officer would have killed all of them?
Re: Nig Air Force Arrests Its Personnel Involved In Flogging Curfew Defaulters by Fash20: 6:45pm On Oct 28, 2020
sapphiere:
We're getting there. Nigeria would be great again.
Thank you air force. Please deal with those criminals very well. roll them in the mud too.

Was the shit hole greate before?
Re: Nig Air Force Arrests Its Personnel Involved In Flogging Curfew Defaulters by Nasir123(m): 6:45pm On Oct 28, 2020
God bless the Nigeria Air Force!

Imagine the act?
How can you be OK with this kind of attitude and you say you have a Country?!

MADNESS!
Re: Nig Air Force Arrests Its Personnel Involved In Flogging Curfew Defaulters by Nasir123(m): 6:52pm On Oct 28, 2020
cmikel:
When the people in the helm of affairs supports THUGERY and use of area boys.

The civil life in military is gone

The whole country now behaves like thugs

You're absolutely right.
But we must get there!
I can't just come on Earth and waste my existence in a useless Country.

We must get there! By fire by force!
Re: Nig Air Force Arrests Its Personnel Involved In Flogging Curfew Defaulters by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 28, 2020
Muftimenk:

Damnn before i open this thread my mind told me you re the op of this kinda news

And i'm not wrong

Keep it up.
Meaning?
Re: Nig Air Force Arrests Its Personnel Involved In Flogging Curfew Defaulters by mechanics(m): 8:57pm On Oct 28, 2020
Good one.
Re: Nig Air Force Arrests Its Personnel Involved In Flogging Curfew Defaulters by funkybroyouknow: 10:03pm On Oct 28, 2020
air force only competent branch of military.
Re: Nig Air Force Arrests Its Personnel Involved In Flogging Curfew Defaulters by rosco1404: 11:02pm On Oct 28, 2020
Are you sure they were arrested? they should show us evidence that they were really arrested

sapphiere:
We're getting there. Nigeria would be great again.
Thank you air force. Please deal with those criminals very well. roll them in the mud too.
Re: Nig Air Force Arrests Its Personnel Involved In Flogging Curfew Defaulters by Nobody: 4:18am On Oct 29, 2020
What do they teach these gun-people at their academy sef?
Same,spits.
Re: Nig Air Force Arrests Its Personnel Involved In Flogging Curfew Defaulters by Muftimenk: 5:27am On Oct 29, 2020
sapphiere:
Meaning?
kwantinue my dear
Re: Nig Air Force Arrests Its Personnel Involved In Flogging Curfew Defaulters by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 04, 2020
Nasir123:
God bless the Nigeria Air Force!
Imagine the act? How can you be OK with this kind of attitude and you say you have a Country?!
MADNESS!
bless gini

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Leaves For London For A Medical Check-up (photos) / Aisha Buhari's Brief Profile In Picture / PDP Flags Removed From Imo Government House After Supreme Court Judgement

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.