Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

CACOVID Yet To Flag-off Its Palliatives In Osun - Relief C'ttee Secretary - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CACOVID Yet To Flag-off Its Palliatives In Osun - Relief C'ttee Secretary (7108 Views)

Policeman Looting COVID-19 Palliatives In Gwagwalada Caught On Camera / FG Palliatives In Kano Rotting Under Rain, Sun (Photo) / Obaseki, Edo APC Hail Inauguration Of Party’s Nat'l Reconciliation C'ttee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

CACOVID Yet To Flag-off Its Palliatives In Osun - Relief C'ttee Secretary by Ndlistic(m): 6:38pm On Oct 28, 2020
CACOVID yet to flag-off its Palliatives in Osun - Relief C'ttee Secretary 

The Osun Food and Relief Committee on CIVID-19 has siad that the Coalition Against Covid-19 (CACOVID) has not flagged off the distribution of palliatives in the State. 

The Committee disclosed this in a statement signed by the Secretary of the Committee, Alhaji Bayo Jimoh, and made available to newsmen on Wednesday in Osogbo, the State capital.

The statement reads in part: "I wish to place on record that CACOVID has yet to do any flag-off in Osun. CACOVID sent a programme of events to us in August in preparation for the flag off but it was later called off. 

"The last letter we wrote to them on behalf of the State was dated September 28, reminding them that the State had yet to receive the rice component of the donated items and that they should give the Committee further directives on the available ones since some of the items were perishable.

"We are sure that when they elect to clear the air on the status of their palliatives in the States, we shall be vindicated.They should come out with a list of the States where flag off had been done".

The Secretary also clarified that the State does not have any Federal Government's palliatives in any of its wear houses as they have all been distributed.

"For the umpteenth time,  I wish to reiterate that no Federal Government palliatives were delayed and none was kept in Ede Warehouse. The consignments we got from the FG have since been distributed.

"Only CACOVID palliatives were housed in Ede Warehouse and we were asked to wait for the flag-off, hence, our inability to distribute before they were looted", Jimoh said.

https://thepatrioticwriters.com/cacovid-yet-to-flag-off-its-palliatives-in-osun-relief-cttee-secretary/

1 Share

Re: CACOVID Yet To Flag-off Its Palliatives In Osun - Relief C'ttee Secretary by Upinmymaserati(m): 7:16pm On Oct 28, 2020
V
Re: CACOVID Yet To Flag-off Its Palliatives In Osun - Relief C'ttee Secretary by slawormiir: 7:16pm On Oct 28, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Beremx:
Na to locate the warehouse be that. Here we go!! grin grin

You read the story so

Beremx:
My nigga, I no read am o!! As I see "yet to" for the headline, e mean say dem never share the palliatives grin

Okay...try read am

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CACOVID Yet To Flag-off Its Palliatives In Osun - Relief C'ttee Secretary by iamyemiakins(m): 7:16pm On Oct 28, 2020
The looters have already assisted you in flagging-off the palliatives distribution, since you were busy waiting for the festive periods to flag-off.

1 Like

Re: CACOVID Yet To Flag-off Its Palliatives In Osun - Relief C'ttee Secretary by EMXTAN1(m): 7:17pm On Oct 28, 2020
Why re they telling us kwanu? Shea its usually a master slave relationship before now Ugh

1 Like

Re: CACOVID Yet To Flag-off Its Palliatives In Osun - Relief C'ttee Secretary by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 28, 2020
I think you people are late o because people don flag it off and na how to burst any palliative warehouse be the way o grin

5 Likes

Re: CACOVID Yet To Flag-off Its Palliatives In Osun - Relief C'ttee Secretary by bro4u: 7:17pm On Oct 28, 2020
People are dieing of hunger and you guys are yet to flag off palliatives meant for the masses. Very useless set of leaders we've got in this country... Ohh I forgot, they're hoarding them so they'll be repackaged for 2023 election campaign. God and devil punished Nigeria with the most heartless leaders.

4 Likes

Re: CACOVID Yet To Flag-off Its Palliatives In Osun - Relief C'ttee Secretary by Nbotee(m): 7:17pm On Oct 28, 2020
Lol... So months afta covid 19, dey are yet to share palliatives to the ppl?

1 Like

Re: CACOVID Yet To Flag-off Its Palliatives In Osun - Relief C'ttee Secretary by Beremx(f): 7:17pm On Oct 28, 2020

1 Like

Re: CACOVID Yet To Flag-off Its Palliatives In Osun - Relief C'ttee Secretary by chillybrandy(f): 7:17pm On Oct 28, 2020
The residents decided to fast track the flag off ; grin

1 Like

Re: CACOVID Yet To Flag-off Its Palliatives In Osun - Relief C'ttee Secretary by Super1759: 7:18pm On Oct 28, 2020
So they will flag it when the whole food are spoilt shebi

Why did it take them this long and already shipped it to warehouae.

Super story.. If they talk too much we will protest against them

2 Likes

Re: CACOVID Yet To Flag-off Its Palliatives In Osun - Relief C'ttee Secretary by SHOPPERS(m): 7:18pm On Oct 28, 2020
Even Corona Virus sef don finish for Nigeria, the palliatives still dey dey fresh for inside warehouse.

Una no dey fear God?

3 Likes

Re: CACOVID Yet To Flag-off Its Palliatives In Osun - Relief C'ttee Secretary by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 28, 2020
Wickedness
Re: CACOVID Yet To Flag-off Its Palliatives In Osun - Relief C'ttee Secretary by BrickDevo: 7:19pm On Oct 28, 2020
Story Story

We design great buildings with accurate working drawings, buildings that can be adjusted to your budget.
Location is Lagos.

Check out our thread and give us a call or message via WhatsApp.
https://www.nairaland.com/5631959/why-should-work-us-3

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CACOVID Yet To Flag-off Its Palliatives In Osun - Relief C'ttee Secretary by money121(m): 7:21pm On Oct 28, 2020
Ok
Re: CACOVID Yet To Flag-off Its Palliatives In Osun - Relief C'ttee Secretary by iamyemiakins(m): 7:21pm On Oct 28, 2020
Make una go flag am off inside belle
Re: CACOVID Yet To Flag-off Its Palliatives In Osun - Relief C'ttee Secretary by Beremx(f): 7:25pm On Oct 28, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

You read the story so
My nigga, I no read am o!! As I see "yet to" for the headline, e mean say dem never share the palliatives grin
Re: CACOVID Yet To Flag-off Its Palliatives In Osun - Relief C'ttee Secretary by tholhusomhie: 7:26pm On Oct 28, 2020
Yes, i strongly agree. It will start sharing few months to Osun 2022 Governorship election. grin grin
Re: CACOVID Yet To Flag-off Its Palliatives In Osun - Relief C'ttee Secretary by TONY042(m): 7:28pm On Oct 28, 2020
Shebi Una no go stop lie ..... Yeye people

1 Like

Re: CACOVID Yet To Flag-off Its Palliatives In Osun - Relief C'ttee Secretary by timagentms: 7:29pm On Oct 28, 2020
What about the other state that distributed their own. Nigerian politicians with various lies, even Satan fear Nigerian Politicians when it comes to lie.

2 Likes

Re: CACOVID Yet To Flag-off Its Palliatives In Osun - Relief C'ttee Secretary by sayhi2bammy(m): 7:29pm On Oct 28, 2020
Beremx:

Tell me babe, you dont like anything on black and white grin
Re: CACOVID Yet To Flag-off Its Palliatives In Osun - Relief C'ttee Secretary by DropsMic(m): 7:29pm On Oct 28, 2020
Yawn
Re: CACOVID Yet To Flag-off Its Palliatives In Osun - Relief C'ttee Secretary by Imondoye: 7:29pm On Oct 28, 2020
Omo to no It's koni sun oun na konifi oju baa orun.
Bad leadership.
H
Why as you story ?
Re: CACOVID Yet To Flag-off Its Palliatives In Osun - Relief C'ttee Secretary by Imondoye: 7:30pm On Oct 28, 2020
Omo to ni Iya oun koni sun, oun na konifi oju baa orun.
Bad leadership.

Who ask you the story ?
Re: CACOVID Yet To Flag-off Its Palliatives In Osun - Relief C'ttee Secretary by ejimatic: 7:30pm On Oct 28, 2020
Ndlistic:

https://thepatrioticwriters.com/cacovid-yet-to-flag-off-its-palliatives-in-osun-relief-cttee-secretary/
. What I saw in Osun like other states in Nigeria is disturbing.Our governments hvoarded v flood for masses in different halls across the country.This is an indication that Nigerian states are governed by thieves and selfish people.

1 Like

Re: CACOVID Yet To Flag-off Its Palliatives In Osun - Relief C'ttee Secretary by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 28, 2020
I am a beneficiary of the Fed Govt Palliatives in Kwara State, Oyun LG to be precise.

Since the palliatives were shared & till we left, my colleagues & I never bought groundnut oil coz we had enough
Re: CACOVID Yet To Flag-off Its Palliatives In Osun - Relief C'ttee Secretary by html14java(f): 7:33pm On Oct 28, 2020
Ok
Re: CACOVID Yet To Flag-off Its Palliatives In Osun - Relief C'ttee Secretary by Throwback: 7:40pm On Oct 28, 2020
"For the umpteenth time, I wish to reiterate that no Federal Government palliatives were delayed and none was kept in Ede Warehouse. The consignments we got from the FG have since been distributed.

"Only CACOVID palliatives were housed in Ede Warehouse and we were asked to wait for the flag-off, hence, our inability to distribute before they were looted", Jimoh said.

The privileged benefactors decided to delay their own voluntary philanthropy, the hungry beneficiaries insisted it is their birthright and must be looted.

Who is right and who is wrong?

Discuss.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Floor Is The Safest When High Rise Buildings Collapse (pictures) / We Can Build In Difficult Times, Tinubu Tells South-south APC Stakeholders / New 5 Star Hotel For City Of Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.