Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,743 members, 7,813,436 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

Carrying My Laptop With Me To Rwanda From Nigeria! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Carrying My Laptop With Me To Rwanda From Nigeria! (3286 Views)

Anyone Interested In Travelling To Rwanda / MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali / Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Carrying My Laptop With Me To Rwanda From Nigeria! by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 28, 2020
Hey everyone.

Gods grace i am going to Rwanda... I thank GOD almighty for that. Now I wonna ask a very simple Question. I have 2 Laptops, can i bring that on board with me on the trip from Naija to Rwanda? Please I would like to know.
Re: Carrying My Laptop With Me To Rwanda From Nigeria! by Orubebe01: 7:45pm On Oct 28, 2020
Rwanda Kwa
Re: Carrying My Laptop With Me To Rwanda From Nigeria! by FanOfMyself: 7:46pm On Oct 28, 2020
grin grin
Re: Carrying My Laptop With Me To Rwanda From Nigeria! by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 28, 2020
Orubebe01:
Rwanda Kwa

Ok, and whats wrong with Rwanda? Is Your country better off?

8 Likes

Re: Carrying My Laptop With Me To Rwanda From Nigeria! by Amotolongbo(f): 7:56pm On Oct 28, 2020
gimakon:
Hey everyone.

Gods grace i am going to Rwanda... I thank GOD almighty for that. Now I wonna ask a very simple Question. I have 2 Laptops, can i bring that on board with me on the trip from Naija to Rwanda? Please I would like to know.

Don’t carry your laptop to Rwanda o.

The Rwanda SARS will disturb you when they see laptops with you o
Re: Carrying My Laptop With Me To Rwanda From Nigeria! by duduade: 7:57pm On Oct 28, 2020
Orubebe01:
Rwanda Kwa

Yes na

There s still sanity in Rwanda than this Country of a Zoo called Nigeria

7 Likes

Re: Carrying My Laptop With Me To Rwanda From Nigeria! by Amotolongbo(f): 7:58pm On Oct 28, 2020
gimakon:

Ok, and whats wrong with Rwanda? Is Your country better off?
You see person dey talk about carrying laptops to Rwanda happily, you no understand say what he is looking for is a safer haven to do his “gee work”

8 Likes

Re: Carrying My Laptop With Me To Rwanda From Nigeria! by Orubebe01: 8:02pm On Oct 28, 2020
gimakon:

Question. I have 2 Laptops, can i bring that on board with me on the trip from Naija to Rwanda?

Are you are yahoo boy?
Re: Carrying My Laptop With Me To Rwanda From Nigeria! by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 28, 2020
Orubebe01:

Are you are yahoo boy?

Fullstack Developer sir.

5 Likes

Re: Carrying My Laptop With Me To Rwanda From Nigeria! by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 28, 2020
Amotolongbo:
You see person dey talk about carrying laptops to Rwanda happily, you no understand say what he is looking for is a safer haven to do his “gee work”

The same Laptops used to build Softwares. Go to my profile and see what i do.
Have fun. Gotten the answer i need already from Rwanda Airlines. So stop opening your Toilet and ranting anyhow.

Mxm

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Carrying My Laptop With Me To Rwanda From Nigeria! by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 28, 2020
Amotolongbo:

FYI , Rwanda is a police nation. Crime is Zero Tolerated, Whatever you do on the Internet is strictly monitored. So quit acting like a child.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Carrying My Laptop With Me To Rwanda From Nigeria! by Amotolongbo(f): 8:13pm On Oct 28, 2020
gimakon:

The same Laptops used to build Softwares. Go to my profile and see what i do.
Have fun. Gotten the answer i need already from Rwanda Airlines. So stop opening your Toilet and ranting anyhow.

Mxm
what is so special about your profile than those puerile things you wrote?
Re: Carrying My Laptop With Me To Rwanda From Nigeria! by Amotolongbo(f): 8:13pm On Oct 28, 2020
gimakon:

FYI , Rwanda is a police nation. Crime is Zero Tolerated, Whatever you do on the Internet is strictly monitored. So quit acting like a child.
even with VPN?

1 Like

Re: Carrying My Laptop With Me To Rwanda From Nigeria! by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 28, 2020
Amotolongbo:
what is so special about your profile than those puerile things you wrote?

Go there and see what i do for a Living.

Proud software Dev. And Engineer with 10 - 12 Years Programming experience.

So thats what I do.

8 Likes

Re: Carrying My Laptop With Me To Rwanda From Nigeria! by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 28, 2020
Amotolongbo:
even with VPN?

Mxm.
Re: Carrying My Laptop With Me To Rwanda From Nigeria! by lordally(m): 9:12pm On Oct 28, 2020
gimakon:
Hey everyone.

I think you should call the airline to get direct responses from them.... But I feel carry your belongings which Includes your Laptops Shouldn't be wrong na

1 Like

Re: Carrying My Laptop With Me To Rwanda From Nigeria! by lordally(m): 9:13pm On Oct 28, 2020
gimakon:

Fullstack Developer sir.

Omo that's what I'm aiming at too ooo

1 Like

Re: Carrying My Laptop With Me To Rwanda From Nigeria! by Goodman247: 9:35pm On Oct 28, 2020
Nigeria Don cast, chai
Re: Carrying My Laptop With Me To Rwanda From Nigeria! by lordally(m): 9:39pm On Oct 28, 2020
gimakon:

Fullstack Developer sir.

Please I'm seriously looking for a mentor in my Softwate Engineering quest ...do you mid if you could mentor me?? I've already started a training already to be a full stack Software Engineer ( MERN ) but quickly loosing the drive
Re: Carrying My Laptop With Me To Rwanda From Nigeria! by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 28, 2020
lordally:

Please I'm seriously looking for a mentor in my Softwate Engineering quest ...do you mid if you could mentor me?? I've already started a training already to be a full stack Software Engineer ( MERN ) but quickly loosing the drive

I wonder why.
Depends on what you think tho
Re: Carrying My Laptop With Me To Rwanda From Nigeria! by majemuoluwa45075: 11:36pm On Oct 28, 2020
:Are you are yahoo boy?Fullstack Developer sir.
Re: Carrying My Laptop With Me To Rwanda From Nigeria! by Cousin9999: 1:30am On Oct 29, 2020
Orubebe01:

Are you are yahoo boy?

lol Chiiill.
Re: Carrying My Laptop With Me To Rwanda From Nigeria! by Nobody: 5:43am On Oct 29, 2020
lordally:

I think you should call the airline to get direct responses from them.... But I feel carry your belongings which Includes your Laptops Shouldn't be wrong na

Yes I rang them, and asked. They confirmed I can come with my laptops as Hand luggage. Going to my office to configure my Vpn (I work remotely Now)

1 Like

Re: Carrying My Laptop With Me To Rwanda From Nigeria! by Memberclub(m): 7:11am On Oct 29, 2020
gimakon:

Yes I rang them, and asked. They confirmed I can come with my laptops as Hand luggage. Going to my office to configure my Vpn (I work remotely Now)
You better get all the tech things you need before you travel, because you will never get them in Rwanda

1 Like

Re: Carrying My Laptop With Me To Rwanda From Nigeria! by lordally(m): 7:35am On Oct 29, 2020
gimakon:

I wonder why.
Depends on what you think tho

Can I send a PM?
Re: Carrying My Laptop With Me To Rwanda From Nigeria! by BigDawsNet: 9:09am On Oct 29, 2020
Get a bag pack and slot your two laptop inside..

When you board inside the plane, put your bag inside the cargo holder... When you land don't forget to Carry ur property

Don't risk it puting the laptops in your luggage... In the process of moving your stuffs to the cargo area of the plane... They may damage the screen or probably, you may lost it...

2 Likes

Re: Carrying My Laptop With Me To Rwanda From Nigeria! by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 29, 2020
Memberclub:

You better get all the tech things you need before you travel, because you will never get them in Rwanda

Like Routers and co? Right? Do i need Routers? Most of the other things are in My bag already.
Re: Carrying My Laptop With Me To Rwanda From Nigeria! by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 29, 2020
BigDawsNet:
Get a bag pack and slot your two laptop inside..

When you board inside the plane, put your bag inside the cargo holder... When you land don't forget to Carry ur property

Don't risk it puting the laptops in your luggage... In the process of moving your stuffs to the cargo area of the plane... They may damage the screen or probably, you may lost it...

Yes i was Told the same. Carry as Hand Luggage.
Since i work Remotely, I can work while at Rwanda.

1 Like

Re: Carrying My Laptop With Me To Rwanda From Nigeria! by privaldo: 1:44pm On Oct 29, 2020
Amotolongbo:

What a very stupid take from a schmuck. Typical Nigerians and their foolish stereotypes. What if the guy is a software developer? Or only "gee boys" use laptop. What if he is relocating because of the poor situation of the country? You are no better than the fools in government.

17 Likes

Re: Carrying My Laptop With Me To Rwanda From Nigeria! by privaldo: 1:47pm On Oct 29, 2020
gimakon:
Hey everyone.

Are you going as a freelance dev? If yes, please share your experience when you get there, I am a DevOps and I may likely want to move over there.

1 Like

Re: Carrying My Laptop With Me To Rwanda From Nigeria! by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 29, 2020
privaldo:

Are you going as a freelance dev? If yes, please share your experience when you get there, I am a DevOps and I may likely want to move over there.

MERN Stack Dev.
Want to see if I can get an onsite Dev job there.

(1) (2) (Reply)

AVOID DUBAI, My Experience / Plane Crash Live At Ikeja / Quebec Skilled Workers Immigration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.