Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Carrying My Laptop With Me To Rwanda From Nigeria! - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Carrying My Laptop With Me To Rwanda From Nigeria! (3309 Views)

Anyone Interested In Travelling To Rwanda / MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali / Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Carrying My Laptop With Me To Rwanda From Nigeria! by captainking(m): 11:49pm On Oct 29, 2020
gimakon:

FYI , Rwanda is a police nation. Crime is Zero Tolerated, Whatever you do on the Internet is strictly monitored. So quit acting like a child.
bro.. pay no mind to those silly comments.. they do not know that rwanda is a million times better when it comes to everything apart from crime..lawlessness ND other vices.. Damn.. Rwanda is beautiful...
They also think every laptop carrying guy is a yahoo boy. The paystack guys who sold their company for 200million dollars can't go anywhere without their laptops for remote work...
Nigerians eh

1 Like

Re: Carrying My Laptop With Me To Rwanda From Nigeria! by privaldo: 12:11pm On Oct 30, 2020
gimakon:

MERN Stack Dev.
Want to see if I can get an onsite Dev job there.

Oh, all the best man.

1 Like

Re: Carrying My Laptop With Me To Rwanda From Nigeria! by Goodman247: 3:29pm On Oct 30, 2020
captainking:

bro.. pay no mind to those silly comments.. they do not know that rwanda is a million times better when it comes to everything apart from crime..lawlessness ND other vices.. Damn.. Rwanda is beautiful...
They also think every laptop carrying guy is a yahoo boy. The paystack guys who sold their company for 200million dollars can't go anywhere without their laptops for remote work...
Nigerians eh
how can somebody reason that anybody who carries laptop is a Yahoo guy, Nigeria and thier stupid mentality.

1 Like

Re: Carrying My Laptop With Me To Rwanda From Nigeria! by captainking(m): 4:12pm On Oct 30, 2020
Goodman247:
how can somebody reason that anybody who carries laptop is a Yahoo guy, Nigeria and thier stupid mentality.
the thing tire me o

1 Like

Re: Carrying My Laptop With Me To Rwanda From Nigeria! by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 30, 2020
captainking:

Nigerians eh

I presume you have been there?? Tell me More!! Tell me More!!
The girls Nko?
Re: Carrying My Laptop With Me To Rwanda From Nigeria! by ocelot2006(m): 4:32pm On Oct 30, 2020
Orubebe01:
Rwanda Kwa

That's the Singapore of Africa.
Re: Carrying My Laptop With Me To Rwanda From Nigeria! by baba4thegehs: 7:02pm On Oct 30, 2020
gimakon:

I presume you have been there?? Tell me More!! Tell me More!!
The girls Nko?

Lol... their girls are pretty.
Re: Carrying My Laptop With Me To Rwanda From Nigeria! by RuggedSniper: 8:10pm On Oct 30, 2020
gimakon:

FYI , Rwanda is a police nation. Crime is Zero Tolerated, Whatever you do on the Internet is strictly monitored. So quit acting like a child.
WORD! grin
Re: Carrying My Laptop With Me To Rwanda From Nigeria! by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 30, 2020
baba4thegehs:

Lol... their girls are pretty.

Very!
I wish i could meet them from here before I leave. So I would have a swell time?
Re: Carrying My Laptop With Me To Rwanda From Nigeria! by YungLasaint(m): 9:37pm On Oct 30, 2020
I'm aiming at this too quote author=gimakon post=95441626]

Fullstack Developer sir.[/quote]
Re: Carrying My Laptop With Me To Rwanda From Nigeria! by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 30, 2020
YungLasaint:
I'm aiming at this too quote author=gimakon post=95441626]

Fullstack Developer sir.

it's a good idea. I'm working on some other good portfolio.
Re: Carrying My Laptop With Me To Rwanda From Nigeria! by YungLasaint(m): 9:42pm On Oct 31, 2020
Like which other thing
gimakon:

it's a good idea. I'm working on some other good portfolio.
Re: Carrying My Laptop With Me To Rwanda From Nigeria! by Nobody: 4:33am On Nov 01, 2020
YungLasaint:
Like which other thing

Trying to see if I can build say a document manager or hospital management solution using react js, Php ( or c# webapi) and using MySQL / Sql server

Doing gathering now as regards to requirement
Re: Carrying My Laptop With Me To Rwanda From Nigeria! by baba4thegehs: 7:17am On Nov 01, 2020
gimakon:

Very!
I wish i could meet them from here before I leave. So I would have a swell time?

Just thread carefully. This mindset might cripple your progress.

Go there make good friends, create memories and have fun.

Don't just got out there with the aim of meeting random girls and doing all sorts.

It might not turn out well.

3 Likes

Re: Carrying My Laptop With Me To Rwanda From Nigeria! by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 01, 2020
baba4thegehs:

Just thread carefully. This mindset might cripple your progress.

Go there make good friends, create memories and have fun.

Don't just got out there with the aim of meeting random girls and doing all sorts.

It might not turn out well.

Goal 1 => see how possible it is to register a biz there in terms of IT
Goal 2 => source for international company placements in Kigali city (mainly)

God's grace, goal one Is almost achieved, spoke with someone yesterday over the phone there and he gave me insights as to what to expect, documentation and all. Upon arrival I can get that sorted. Residence permit too is almost $150 have kept it aside to make sure all goes well

Forget what I said on here concerning those girls, I have a mindset of putting things right, no kidding.

1 Like

Re: Carrying My Laptop With Me To Rwanda From Nigeria! by baba4thegehs: 10:58am On Nov 01, 2020
gimakon:

Goal 1 => see how possible it is to register a biz there in terms of IT
Goal 2 => source for international company placements in Kigali city (mainly)

God's grace, goal one Is almost achieved, spoke with someone yesterday over the phone there and he gave me insights as to what to expect, documentation and all. Upon arrival I can get that sorted. Residence permit too is almost $150 have kept it aside to make sure all goes well

Forget what I said on here concerning those girls, I have a mindset of putting things right, no kidding.

Nice! Seems you have it all planned. Wish you all the best man!

Just curious though, why did you settle for Rwanda ?

Kenya and Nigeria seems to be like the leading Tech hubs in Africa, South Africa doing fairly ok too though.
Re: Carrying My Laptop With Me To Rwanda From Nigeria! by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 01, 2020
baba4thegehs:

Nice! Seems you have it all planned. Wish you all the best man!

Just curious though, why did you settle for Rwanda ?

Kenya and Nigeria seems to be like the leading Tech hubs in Africa, South Africa doing fairly ok too though.

I know of Kenya. Lemme see what Rwanda brings. This shithole country is really a pain in the neck not to be compared to those nations.

1 Like

Re: Carrying My Laptop With Me To Rwanda From Nigeria! by YungLasaint(m): 10:07pm On Nov 01, 2020
Okay � that's really awesome
gimakon:

Trying to see if I can build say a document manager or hospital management solution using react js, Php ( or c# webapi) and using MySQL / Sql server

Doing gathering now as regards to requirement
Re: Carrying My Laptop With Me To Rwanda From Nigeria! by baba4thegehs: 8:12am On Nov 02, 2020
gimakon:

I know of Kenya. Lemme see what Rwanda brings. This shithole country is really a pain in the neck not to be compared to those nations.

The East African countries are doing fairly okay honestly.

Their Human Development Index is gradually improving in the last 5-6 years which is impressive.
Re: Carrying My Laptop With Me To Rwanda From Nigeria! by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 02, 2020
baba4thegehs:

The East African countries are doing fairly okay honestly.

Their Human Development Index is gradually improving in the last 5-6 years which is impressive.

Awesome!

North, East and south are trying. na just West. Like we dont even know what we doing here

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Experienced With Hermingways Safari By Force Marketing / Interested In Moderating This Section? / Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate (How to make your fingerprints)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.