Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) (73985 Views)

Peter Obi Supporters In Zango Village, Bauchi On Grassroot Sensitization (Pics) / Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) / Nigerian Soldiers Hail Chadian Army On Their Way To Attack Boko Haram (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by libertrust: 1:04pm On Oct 29, 2020
Akhirastriver:

The Quran said he only performed miracles with Allah's help ,dont lie ,and the Quran didn't say he died .
Yes he was mentioned so ?
Even Muhammad said no one should say he's better than Jonah .
THANK GOD U AGREE. I DONT WANT TO TALK MUCH. because I VE READ D 2 BOOKS COVER TO COVER AMONG D 2 OF DEM ONLY ONE RECOGNISED D OTHER.
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Akhirastriver(m): 1:06pm On Oct 29, 2020
libertrust:
THANK GOD U AGREE. I DONT WANT TO TALK MUCH. because I VE READ D 2 BOOKS COVER TO COVER AMONG D 2 OF DEM ONLY ONE RECOGNISED D OTHER.
U read the Quran and u did not convert lmao ,stop deceiving urself ,u don't want to talk too much but u started ,alaye talk make I counter u
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by centboy123456(m): 1:07pm On Oct 29, 2020
Valkrie:

Dey there..no be only confusion nah skata...!!

The israeli don't do such prayer, the Italians by extension Rome which is the capital of christianity don't do such prayer...they carry rifles and other arsenals to confront the baggas...!!

Until you people learn that all these empty prayer don't work...you would forever continue to be docile and keep running from pillar to post...!!!

The last one they captured with all the prayers they still remove his head from his neck...!!!

bro you are right you are right
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Islamad: 1:08pm On Oct 29, 2020
Boko haram again grin grin grin
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Bonapart(m): 1:08pm On Oct 29, 2020
Akhirastriver:

Don't be stupid
you're serving a demented arabian bastard of a god
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Akhirastriver(m): 1:11pm On Oct 29, 2020
Bonapart:
you're serving a demented arabian bastard of a god
Dont be stupid again
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by libertrust: 1:15pm On Oct 29, 2020
Akhirastriver:

U read the Quran and u did not convert lmao ,stop deceiving urself ,u don't want to talk too much but u started ,alaye talk make I counter u
laugh my name lawal b. a. yahaya from kogi state. alaye talk very much on d line. thank u.
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 29, 2020
CodeTemplar:
I heard they took 10 public transport vehicles full of passengers.

True
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Akhirastriver(m): 1:18pm On Oct 29, 2020
libertrust:
laugh my name lawal b. a. yahaya from kogi state. alaye talk very much on d line. thank u.
grin
Shey u wan japa ni ?
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Longman8: 1:18pm On Oct 29, 2020
God of the last minutes. All is in your hands.
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by kunkelhanspeter(m): 1:19pm On Oct 29, 2020
Valkrie:

The israeli don't do such prayer, the Italians by extension Rome which is the capital of christianity don't do such prayer...they carry rifles and other arsenals to confront the baggas...!!

Until you people learn that all these empty prayer don't work...you would forever continue to be docile and keep running from pillar to post...!!!

The last one they captured with all the prayers they still remove his head from his neck...!!!

You they mind them that our problem Israel that we believe are God own people don’t pray and fast when Gaza fire rocket to them they fire 10* to Gaza back. Because they know God don’t work that way

1 Like

Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by babstide(m): 1:22pm On Oct 29, 2020
Righteousness89:
Father In The Name of JESUS ! I Decree Confused Confusion in the camp of group holding these Men and Women!
I Decree their Sudden Freedom in the Name of JESUS! AMEN

Thank you Daddy!

I agree with you in the name of Jesus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Amanda4life: 1:24pm On Oct 29, 2020
HAVE THIS PEOPLE EVER KIDNAP IMAMS?
PLEASE I NEED EVIDENCE.

NIGERIAN MUSLIMS SHOULD HAVE THEIR OWN COUNTRY.
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by unzend: 1:30pm On Oct 29, 2020
Valkrie:

Dont be a fool Man.

You trust in those things but are they even in your power

The day those things will fail you is when you will see your bare foolishness.

What are you telling Mr Righteousness89 to do now?

To go and take bazukka to fire at them.

Even YOU, what have you dont to better the situation.

But me I know that God is still on the thrown and I join my Faith with that of Righteousness89 and beleive that God will throw confusion into thier midst until the Pastor, the two Women and Leah are released.

Not forgetting others in captivity, Deliverance in Jesus Name.

1 Like

Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by mentored: 1:46pm On Oct 29, 2020
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by ANTIlSLAM(m): 1:50pm On Oct 29, 2020
Akhirastriver:

Use that 10GB to seek for knowledge and learn to understand simple English

Smiles.. See slave, We're not blo0dy in Christendom okay
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by payosehtor(m): 1:52pm On Oct 29, 2020
May the lord intertvein pls
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by ANTIlSLAM(m): 1:53pm On Oct 29, 2020
Akhirastriver:

So the meaning of Christianity is going to justify y it came after jesus left ??

Jesus Christ didn't came for RELIGIOUS purpose, Disciples were NOT Christians until The ascension of Jesus Christ and they were called Christian in Antioch. Christian means CHRIST-like.

God Almighty never instructed us to kill and behead you Muslims for his own glory, allah ur god derived pleasure in scking Christian's blo0d
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by ANTIlSLAM(m): 1:54pm On Oct 29, 2020
philexcel:

Are you for real. This kin statement dey quran. No wonder

Check yourself if it's in Quran or not
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by ANTIlSLAM(m): 2:00pm On Oct 29, 2020
Akhirastriver:

Allah is not a Muslim , Muhammad is not the only Allah's messenger, he's the last messenger after Jesus ,argue with ur bible

You want to shift the attention again, wait ARE YOU A MUSLIM? You'll continue disgracing allah and islam here #gaskiya

allah is NOT a Muslim, please explain below verse if truly allah is NOT a Muslim

Quran 8:39 - "And fight with them until there is no more fitna (disorder, unbelief) and religion is all for Allah"

Which religion is allah talking about over there?

Why is it that everything about allah is FIGHT, KILL, BEHEAD, etc thought ur god allah is MERCIFUL and gracious

If Muhammad is NOT one and only messenger of allah, why NOT using the name of ADAM during shahaada since Adam was the FIRST PROPHET in Quran?
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Akhirastriver(m): 2:02pm On Oct 29, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

You want to shift the attention again, wait ARE YOU A MUSLIM? You'll continue disgracing allah and islam here #gaskiya

allah is NOT a Muslim, please explain below verse if truly allah is NOT a Muslim

Quran 8:39 - "And fight with them until there is no more fitna (disorder, unbelief) and religion is all for Allah"

Which religion is allah talking about over there?

Why is it that everything about allah is FIGHT, KILL, BEHEAD, etc thought ur god allah is MERCIFUL and gracious
Ure the one shifting attention
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Akhirastriver(m): 2:03pm On Oct 29, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

Jesus Christ didn't came for RELIGIOUS purpose, Disciples were NOT Christians until The ascension of Jesus Christ and they were called Christian in Antioch. Christian means CHRIST-like.

God Almighty never instructed us to kill and behead you Muslims for his own glory, allah ur god derived pleasure in scking Christian's blo0d
Piece of shit
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Akhirastriver(m): 2:03pm On Oct 29, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

Smiles.. See slave, We're not blo0dy in Christendom okay
grin
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by ANTIlSLAM(m): 2:04pm On Oct 29, 2020
Akhirastriver:

Jesus said that??

Is that the words of Jesus Christ? Or you can't read and understand again?
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by egobetatoday: 2:04pm On Oct 29, 2020
alexistaiwo:
I am not understanding these theists and religious people again ooo.

I thought the whole concept of Christianity is to emulate Jesus Christ and what is a better way to do so than die for your faith as Christ did- who is more positioned to show how to do emulate Christ if not a Pastor.

Unless you don't believe in the scripture, Now is the time to show how strong your faith is.

so how else can he show it but by remaining with his captives because I am not understanding you. every Christian is positioned to die for what we believe in, not only pastors. Or did you hear he has denied Jesus?

1 Like

Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Akhirastriver(m): 2:05pm On Oct 29, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

Is that the words of Jesus Christ? Or you can't read and understand again?
Ok
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by ANTIlSLAM(m): 2:05pm On Oct 29, 2020
Akhirastriver:

Ure the one shifting attention

Abeg answer my question, WHICH RELIGION is allah saying over there, or allah is fighting for Christianity kwo? grin
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by egobetatoday: 2:06pm On Oct 29, 2020
alexistaiwo:
I am not understanding these theists and religious people again ooo.

I thought the whole concept of Christianity is to emulate Jesus Christ and what is a better way to do so than die for your faith as Christ did- who is more positioned to show how to do emulate Christ if not a Pastor.

Unless you don't believe in the scripture, Now is the time to show how strong your faith is.
so how else can he show it but by remaining with his captives because I am not understanding you. every Christian is positioned to die for what we believe in, not only pastors. Or did you hear he has denied Jesus? Do you think he doesn't know that he either accept Jesus or deny him at this point? Prayers will always be given but God decides what happens.

1 Like

Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Jesus33: 2:07pm On Oct 29, 2020
Only those Christians on top of the Mountain of the LORD will be guaranteed safety in the second pandemic!!! I saw the fire of the second pandemic coming from beneath then I started taking people to the Mountain of the LORD.I started pushing people to the Mountain while the fire was raging and coming up so fast.Some of the people I was rescuing were slow that I had to enter the fire to push them up to safety,the fire didn't burn me during the rescue mission.(Vision of the night)Glory to God!!!! On Friday last week at about 12:47 pm,I was at the middle of the road trying to cross over to the other side then I saw a mighty wave coming from the left side,I geared up to face this wave,instead of this wave to pass by,this wave encircled me!!This mighty wave came with intense energy, heat and fire! I started doing everything I know to make this wave go away,the more I engaged this wave,the more the heat and the fire increased,it was so intense that the fire turned a little bit liquid and was unleashed on me,I saw my flesh giving way,my flesh became like paper under this wave,then the wave started drawing my blood,I could see my flesh and blood floating on the air.I could practically smell my own blood all over the place.I then started asking God for mercy, the wave then moved to the right side of the road and passed but as it was passing,two motorcycles hit themselves and there was an accident. I started examining myself because I was in a lot of pain.To my amazement I saw that physically my flesh was intact but spiritually half of my flesh has gone.I became weak,my joints became weak,my back and spinal cord were burning and weak,I couldn't walk normally.I had to pray to God for strength from within me before I regained a little energy.I said to myself if this wave could come with such fire then how will hellfire be like?At night I started crying to my Father in heaven for restoration,my Father in heaven sent another wave,this time a healing wave was poured on me. The next morning,I saw that I was restored,the half of me that was lost became divine.(Real life situation) Glory to God in the highest! My dear brethren,the second plague has come!!!Live prepared!!!!
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by TGM2015: 2:08pm On Oct 29, 2020
I doubt this video is from Boko Haram, They always shows their signatures in every videos including their men.
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by egobetatoday: 2:08pm On Oct 29, 2020
that's how they will be killing Christian's and claiming they are the fastest growing religion. Fastest growing religion my ass.
Re: Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 2:10pm On Oct 29, 2020
Righteousness89:
Father In The Name of JESUS ! I Decree Confused Confusion in the camp of group holding these Men and Women!
I Decree their Sudden Freedom in the Name of JESUS! AMEN

Thank you Daddy!
iseeeee!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Busty Slay Queen Supporter Of Wike That Got People Talking- Photo / The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar / Ogun: Unauthorised Flyover Bridge In Omo Forest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.