Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,122 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Ladies Be Careful. "Some" Men Are Opportunists. (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Be Careful. "Some" Men Are Opportunists. (photo) (6122 Views)

*ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask For Sex Until Marriage?? / Please Ladies Be Careful Of "Tip Of The Head" / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Be Careful. "Some" Men Are Opportunists. (photo) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 29, 2020

1 Like

Re: Ladies Be Careful. "Some" Men Are Opportunists. (photo) by estirocky(f): 4:33pm On Oct 29, 2020
shocked

1 Like

Re: Ladies Be Careful. "Some" Men Are Opportunists. (photo) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 29, 2020
estirocky:
shocked
Very terrible. Waste people's money and time.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Be Careful. "Some" Men Are Opportunists. (photo) by CosmicPhoenix: 4:37pm On Oct 29, 2020
if men come out and talk about the leeching nature of women,this thread will get to 50,000 pages within a week.Y'all can't handle the sh1t you dish out, I'm sure the lady was leeching from another man and spending it on Collins.

43 Likes

Re: Ladies Be Careful. "Some" Men Are Opportunists. (photo) by Pierocash(m): 4:38pm On Oct 29, 2020
Anytime you start hearing things like 'my parents doesn't approve our relationship', just know say entelope wan escape from bush

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Be Careful. "Some" Men Are Opportunists. (photo) by ouzo1(m): 4:41pm On Oct 29, 2020
Na two mumu people with smartphones I notice.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Be Careful. "Some" Men Are Opportunists. (photo) by sarahkom: 4:41pm On Oct 29, 2020
True talk
Re: Ladies Be Careful. "Some" Men Are Opportunists. (photo) by slawormiir: 4:43pm On Oct 29, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Pussy ass niggarr
This has nothing to do with being a real niggarr

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Be Careful. "Some" Men Are Opportunists. (photo) by foreverme1225: 4:44pm On Oct 29, 2020
its not sex thing, it has to do with the individual involved
Re: Ladies Be Careful. "Some" Men Are Opportunists. (photo) by WonderManly(m): 4:44pm On Oct 29, 2020
You see now. This is the reason why I'm saying that...

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Be Careful. "Some" Men Are Opportunists. (photo) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 29, 2020
CosmicPhoenix:
if men come out and talk about the leeching nature of women,this thread will get to 50,000 pages within a week.Y'all can't handle the sh1t you dish out, I'm sure the lady was leeching from another man and spending it on Collins.
What makes you think a lady can't make it on her own without a man?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Be Careful. "Some" Men Are Opportunists. (photo) by foreverme1225: 4:48pm On Oct 29, 2020
sapphiere:
you need a man in your life

12 Likes

Re: Ladies Be Careful. "Some" Men Are Opportunists. (photo) by Acekidc4(m): 4:49pm On Oct 29, 2020
Every Human Being is an Opportunist, Trust me I know.
Re: Ladies Be Careful. "Some" Men Are Opportunists. (photo) by Openbusiness: 4:58pm On Oct 29, 2020
I really don't understand what all this wailing is all about. For every single 1 case of exploitation like this for men, there's over 1000 for women. On a scale of 1 to 10, women are the biggest exploiters. So, carry una Book of Lamentations comot for ma front jor, may i see better news. Mtchwwwww!

16 Likes

Re: Ladies Be Careful. "Some" Men Are Opportunists. (photo) by LordDarius(m): 5:01pm On Oct 29, 2020
Tired of seeing this...

This WhatsApp chat...

E do....

1 Like

Re: Ladies Be Careful. "Some" Men Are Opportunists. (photo) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 29, 2020
Interesting...
Yorubas will say,
When fly dey chop my wound, nobody dey complain o but when I start to dey chop the fly, people come dey complain

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Be Careful. "Some" Men Are Opportunists. (photo) by Jh0wsef(m): 5:04pm On Oct 29, 2020
Na babes do am pass. We are just seeing it as a case study now cos it's a guy, we now see it as a norm when it's the opposite gender.

10 Likes

Re: Ladies Be Careful. "Some" Men Are Opportunists. (photo) by mosdii(m): 5:54pm On Oct 29, 2020
Very rare case.
When the manipulator became the manipulated
An evening newsletter beaten to her game

Very wise decision from the guy, in those years he spent with her, he gave her security, love and care.

The only thing he couldn't give her was commitment which ought to be her responsibility.

The guy saved himself, a man should never give commitment in a relationship.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Be Careful. "Some" Men Are Opportunists. (photo) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 29, 2020
painful death to simps

I really though Collins was the girl

we have male hoes too, they are called simps

Collins Simpson
Re: Ladies Be Careful. "Some" Men Are Opportunists. (photo) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 29, 2020
grin Well, All I can see is a fraustrated bitch looking for somebody's son to pin down in the name of marriage.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Be Careful. "Some" Men Are Opportunists. (photo) by Okeytus(m): 6:03pm On Oct 29, 2020
this guy gives annoying excuses, He is no different from a fraudster.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Be Careful. "Some" Men Are Opportunists. (photo) by BlueAir: 6:09pm On Oct 29, 2020
angry What are u saying here?! Who borne the culture of leeching from the days of Adam and Eve!?
sapphiere:
Re: Ladies Be Careful. "Some" Men Are Opportunists. (photo) by BlueAir: 6:10pm On Oct 29, 2020
sad Dude she's only asking for her intimate right after 2years of dating and investment and the guy didn't do right at all.. she wouldn't be pissed if the guy gave her all he promised her
collinsuchendu:
grin Well, All I can see is a fraustrated bitch looking for somebody's son to pin down in the name of marriage.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Be Careful. "Some" Men Are Opportunists. (photo) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 29, 2020
BlueAir:
sad Dude she's only asking for her intimate right after 2years of dating and investment and the guy didn't do right at all.. she wouldn't be pissed if the guy gave her all he promised her

grin What did he promise her? Is he her Father?
Re: Ladies Be Careful. "Some" Men Are Opportunists. (photo) by BlueAir: 6:18pm On Oct 29, 2020
sad For 2 years of living off her,do u think he would not have promised her alot to sooth her ego like most of these women always want? sad Or u think she's just been spending because of charity?
collinsuchendu:

grin What did he promise her? Is he her Father?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Be Careful. "Some" Men Are Opportunists. (photo) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 29, 2020
BlueAir:
angry What are u saying here?! Who borne the culture of leeching from the days of Adam and Eve!?
When you see evil, condemn it or remain quiet.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Be Careful. "Some" Men Are Opportunists. (photo) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 29, 2020
Okeytus:
this guy gives annoying excuses, He is no different from a fraudster.
May your days be long.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Be Careful. "Some" Men Are Opportunists. (photo) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 29, 2020
BlueAir:
sad For 2 years of living off her,do u think he would not have promised her alot to sooth her ego like most of these women always want? sad Or u think she's just been spending because of charity?

grin That serves the bitch right

#deathtosimps

1 Like

Re: Ladies Be Careful. "Some" Men Are Opportunists. (photo) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 29, 2020
Pierocash:
Anytime you start hearing things like 'my parents doesn't approve our relationship', just know say entelope wan escape from bush
some guys lie on their parents.The poor parents might not even know weda he's dating or not but they just use parents as an excuse cos they scared in telling the girl that they no longer interested in the realtionship.Its the same way some girls also use their pastor to lie.A guy will train and sponsor them in the university with promise of marriage and when she has graduated and finished her youth service she will now tell the guy that her pastor had a vision that her future husband is based overseas or that the pastor had a vision that the man"s lineage is cursed and dat of she marries him she will die hence she cant go with the wedding cheesy.All this one na just normal formats.someone will claim relationship with u cos maybe u the one paying her rent and sponsoring her in school or the guy will claim serious relationship cos u d one feeding him or giving him free sex.it all boils down to shining our eyes cheesy.

8 Likes

Re: Ladies Be Careful. "Some" Men Are Opportunists. (photo) by bobokeshington: 6:43pm On Oct 29, 2020
VAGINA PEOPLE READY TO DRAG THE GUY LIKE THIS...

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Be Careful. "Some" Men Are Opportunists. (photo) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 29, 2020
You should have known he was with you all the while because of what he's gaining from you. There are many of them out there. Hungry boys looking for who to feed them and pay their bills. I jump and pass

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Be Careful. "Some" Men Are Opportunists. (photo) by Pierocash(m): 6:49pm On Oct 29, 2020
lefulefu:
some guys lie on their parents.The poor parents might not even know weda he's dating or not but they just use parents as an excuse cos they scared in telling the girl that they no longer interested in the realtionship.Its the same way some girls also use their pastor to lie.A guy will train and sponsor them in the university with promise of marriage and when she has graduated and finished her youth service she will now tell the guy that her pastor had a vision that her future husband is based overseas or that the pastor had a vision that the man"s lineage is cursed and dat of she marries him she will die hence she cant go with the wedding cheesy.All this one na just normal formats.someone will claim relationship with u cos maybe u the one paying her rent and sponsoring her in school or the guy will claim serious relationship cos u d one feeding him or giving him free sex.it all boils down to shining our eyes cheesy.
that is what she is telling me now, that her pastor said that the person that will marry her is based abroad,later she said her mother and sister is not in support of our relationship. I said 'alright let's breakup' she refused.

That is my issue right now.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Mum Will Bury Me Soon / Prophetess Caught On Camera Bathing 3 Nak3d Ladies In A Stream / T.G.I.F Hosted By Nl's Own Club La Romantique (2nd Edition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.