Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,232 members, 7,846,095 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

In Your Past Relationship, Were You Impeached Or You Stepped Down - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Your Past Relationship, Were You Impeached Or You Stepped Down (1310 Views)

5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend / Ladies Can You Do Relationship Were You Have To Sometime Pay Part The Bills. / What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Your Past Relationship, Were You Impeached Or You Stepped Down by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 29, 2020
Were you impeached
or
you stepped down
Re: In Your Past Relationship, Were You Impeached Or You Stepped Down by vanbonattel: 7:43pm On Oct 29, 2020
vikkimimi:
We're you impeached
or
you stepped down

There was this impeachment I suffered without good reason. It was painful.

8 Likes

Re: In Your Past Relationship, Were You Impeached Or You Stepped Down by Burgerlomo: 7:46pm On Oct 29, 2020
I honourably stepped down to avoid an embarrassing impeachment which a lot of our polithieficians can't do.

9 Likes

Re: In Your Past Relationship, Were You Impeached Or You Stepped Down by aminusodiq(m): 7:54pm On Oct 29, 2020
I stepped down

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Your Past Relationship, Were You Impeached Or You Stepped Down by Pierocash(m): 8:02pm On Oct 29, 2020
I have impeached over 9 female lawmakers in my life, non have ever impeached me, I always secure my 2/3 majority

7 Likes

Re: In Your Past Relationship, Were You Impeached Or You Stepped Down by Shortyy(f): 8:13pm On Oct 29, 2020
We move.

1 Like

Re: In Your Past Relationship, Were You Impeached Or You Stepped Down by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 29, 2020
grin

I was Redpilled. R.P.M for life

1 Like

Re: In Your Past Relationship, Were You Impeached Or You Stepped Down by slawormiir: 8:26pm On Oct 29, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Real niggarrrrs can never get impeached because real niggarrrrs don't do love and relationship

Real niggarrrrs see women as swimming pool
They dive in and swim their own shaperly and move on

vikkimimi:

So the guys that keeps on appealing for years and even go to the extent of stalking ain't real niggars?
They are pussy ass niggarr

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Your Past Relationship, Were You Impeached Or You Stepped Down by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 29, 2020
vanbonattel:

Eyaaa! didn't you appeal

1 Like

Re: In Your Past Relationship, Were You Impeached Or You Stepped Down by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 29, 2020
Pierocash:
I have impeached over 9 female lawmakers in my life, non have ever impeached me, I always secure my 2/3 majority

Don't you think that's a little extreme?

1 Like

Re: In Your Past Relationship, Were You Impeached Or You Stepped Down by vanbonattel: 8:29pm On Oct 29, 2020
vikkimimi:

Eyaaa! didn't you appeal

I appealed for more than 6 months, I wasn't even given a reason for my impeachment grin

The most annoying thing was that the impeachment was without notice.

4 Likes

Re: In Your Past Relationship, Were You Impeached Or You Stepped Down by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 29, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Real niggarrrrs can never get impeached because real niggarrrrs don't do love and relationship

So the guys that keeps on appealing for years and even go to the extent of stalking ain't real niggars?

2 Likes

Re: In Your Past Relationship, Were You Impeached Or You Stepped Down by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:35pm On Oct 29, 2020
I love this cheesy

I stepped down cool

5 Likes

Re: In Your Past Relationship, Were You Impeached Or You Stepped Down by shegunmessi(m): 9:05pm On Oct 29, 2020
I just stepped down jejely to avoid embarrassment

3 Likes

Re: In Your Past Relationship, Were You Impeached Or You Stepped Down by stanliwise(m): 9:07pm On Oct 29, 2020
Pierocash:
oh ok, you’re a not a simp.
How do you feel now?

3 Likes

Re: In Your Past Relationship, Were You Impeached Or You Stepped Down by stanliwise(m): 9:08pm On Oct 29, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

They are pussy ass niggarr
So How many baby mama are you gonna have?

2 Likes

Re: In Your Past Relationship, Were You Impeached Or You Stepped Down by phazotron(m): 10:02pm On Oct 29, 2020
vikkimimi:
Were you impeached
or
you stepped down

Sort of both

She changed

I come impeach am

But I believe she changed intentionally to make me leave

Even though na me fuckup

2 Likes

Re: In Your Past Relationship, Were You Impeached Or You Stepped Down by Queenserah26(f): 10:09pm On Oct 29, 2020
grin grin
vanbonattel:

Re: In Your Past Relationship, Were You Impeached Or You Stepped Down by Queenserah26(f): 10:10pm On Oct 29, 2020
I stepped down joor grin
Re: In Your Past Relationship, Were You Impeached Or You Stepped Down by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 29, 2020
never had any

2 Likes

Re: In Your Past Relationship, Were You Impeached Or You Stepped Down by chatinent: 10:12pm On Oct 29, 2020
I appointed a new chief justice, and bought the majority party.

Like a boss.

1 Like

Re: In Your Past Relationship, Were You Impeached Or You Stepped Down by morohunfola78008: 10:36pm On Oct 29, 2020
I stepped down joor

1 Like

Re: In Your Past Relationship, Were You Impeached Or You Stepped Down by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 29, 2020
vanbonattel:

I appealed for more than 6 months, I wasn't even given a reason for my impeachment grin

The most annoying thing was that the impeachment was without notice.
Chai…you have really suffered

3 Likes

Re: In Your Past Relationship, Were You Impeached Or You Stepped Down by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 29, 2020
I stepped down unannouncedgrin

2 Likes

Re: In Your Past Relationship, Were You Impeached Or You Stepped Down by waywardpikin: 12:52am On Oct 30, 2020
I'm always stepping down. I sort of like "rent" relationships. I know how long I intend for the relationship to last and what it is I want to achieve. After my goal is achieved, I dust my feet and run for my life.

2 Likes

Re: In Your Past Relationship, Were You Impeached Or You Stepped Down by Iamtoyosii: 12:58am On Oct 30, 2020
I decamped to avoid impeachment,then stepped out

1 Like

Re: In Your Past Relationship, Were You Impeached Or You Stepped Down by Dpsychologist: 7:50am On Oct 30, 2020
vikkimimi:
Were you impeached or you stepped down
Lol the title is funny

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Your Past Relationship, Were You Impeached Or You Stepped Down by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 30, 2020
Mine was worst than impeachment.
It was a Coup d'état against me, I was forcefully overthrown when I travel out of the state, I came back to see my girl engaged to her so called bestie.
god punish all besties

8 Likes

Re: In Your Past Relationship, Were You Impeached Or You Stepped Down by baralatie(m): 7:40pm On Oct 30, 2020
I completed my tenure and step aside

1 Like

Re: In Your Past Relationship, Were You Impeached Or You Stepped Down by mosdii(m): 9:21pm On Oct 30, 2020
You sef see this tweet for Twitter?
Re: In Your Past Relationship, Were You Impeached Or You Stepped Down by Veryfoolishboy: 8:17am On Nov 08, 2020
vikkimimi:
Were you impeached or you stepped down
hahahaha I like the way you presented the politics

1 Like

Re: In Your Past Relationship, Were You Impeached Or You Stepped Down by Youngpo413: 10:37am On Nov 16, 2020
Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Is The Right Time To Meet Her Parents? / I Miss This Nairalander / Two Strong Ladies Fight Over Man On Highway; Naked Themselves – Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.