Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,741 members, 7,831,367 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

EndSARS: Most Nigerian Youths Are High On Drugs - Mojisola Alli-Macaulay - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: Most Nigerian Youths Are High On Drugs - Mojisola Alli-Macaulay (30206 Views)

#EndSARS: Most Businesses Looted & Destroyed In Lagos Were Owned By Igbos – Army / INEC Begins Signature Collection For Mojisola Alli Macaulay Recall / Amuwo Odofin Residents To Recall Mojisola Alli-Macaulay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Most Nigerian Youths Are High On Drugs - Mojisola Alli-Macaulay by RexTramadol1: 9:24pm On Oct 29, 2020
Any youth that uses drugs is a shame to the youth population

I said what I said......
Re: EndSARS: Most Nigerian Youths Are High On Drugs - Mojisola Alli-Macaulay by raymond0123: 9:24pm On Oct 29, 2020
useless state of house of assembly talking trash God will destroy your generation because your opportunity to be there
Re: EndSARS: Most Nigerian Youths Are High On Drugs - Mojisola Alli-Macaulay by Angelfrost(m): 9:24pm On Oct 29, 2020
membranus:
Just look at the set of people we voted to represent us - desmond elliot, sanni agunbiade, moji macaulay et al -.

They even hated us.

They have fed on our common patrimony, and they keep on insulting us.

We are done for.

Who shall save us?

We have to save ourselves... These people must be put where they belong!!!

We have tolerated their excesses for too long!!!

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Most Nigerian Youths Are High On Drugs - Mojisola Alli-Macaulay by Daddy46: 9:28pm On Oct 29, 2020
authority2006:

You guys never done with Tinubu! Did the old man govern Abia state or Bayelsa state? He's not responsible for the lack of development in those states or Nigeria at large now! All he did was to govern Lagos state many years ago. Olofo lonbinu ologo
generation iya e ni olofo ko ni ye yin were omo ale iya baba e asinwin
Re: EndSARS: Most Nigerian Youths Are High On Drugs - Mojisola Alli-Macaulay by Pimine: 9:28pm On Oct 29, 2020
LibertyRep:
What exactly is happening at the Lagos Assembly?
I hope these lawmakers aren't attempting to reignite a dying flame

Aswearugaaad

No mind them. When the protest was hot they were careful not to draw the ire of the youths. Now that they feel they are safe, they've suddenly found their voices. They'll all get what's coming to them especially that Desmond Eddiot

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Most Nigerian Youths Are High On Drugs - Mojisola Alli-Macaulay by Coldie(m): 9:29pm On Oct 29, 2020
Its not about the drugs a criminal would always be a criminal
Re: EndSARS: Most Nigerian Youths Are High On Drugs - Mojisola Alli-Macaulay by Rugaria: 9:30pm On Oct 29, 2020
vanbonattel:
Yeah, the name of the drug is poverty.

If only she will listen....
Re: EndSARS: Most Nigerian Youths Are High On Drugs - Mojisola Alli-Macaulay by Essence20(m): 9:30pm On Oct 29, 2020
The problem of Nigeria is not only at the federal level, it transcends local, state and federal.
This irresponsible mofo is a typical example.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Most Nigerian Youths Are High On Drugs - Mojisola Alli-Macaulay by Butoneday2(m): 9:31pm On Oct 29, 2020
Your son is inclusive
Re: EndSARS: Most Nigerian Youths Are High On Drugs - Mojisola Alli-Macaulay by lexy2014: 9:32pm On Oct 29, 2020
hisgrace090:
Hired thugs recked havoc in nigerian cities to force the protest to a premature end nothing more happened.

Bless u. That was d intention
Re: EndSARS: Most Nigerian Youths Are High On Drugs - Mojisola Alli-Macaulay by Herkim(m): 9:32pm On Oct 29, 2020
byteem:
They are playing a script.. written by tinubu... ignore them

Every thing is tinubu. they are adults with good sense of judgement

Pls wake up.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Most Nigerian Youths Are High On Drugs - Mojisola Alli-Macaulay by Onlyonebuhari: 9:33pm On Oct 29, 2020
You guys are just waking up. Anytime I pass by those protesting, I see drunkards and Marijuana addicts. Just pity the drug abuse generations

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Most Nigerian Youths Are High On Drugs - Mojisola Alli-Macaulay by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 29, 2020
look at her stammering with simple english...I schooled in UK!

Oloshi!

How much is ur salary.. and allowances...I will not blame you, keep instigating violence, next wave may be uncontrollable cause the beast u guys are training will soon mature and come for you guys one after the other

Can she compete in labor market? Can she tell us the skills she has apart from being house of assembly member?

Ode

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Most Nigerian Youths Are High On Drugs - Mojisola Alli-Macaulay by harmony75: 9:35pm On Oct 29, 2020
she's talking from experience she and her children are all high on drugs �
Re: EndSARS: Most Nigerian Youths Are High On Drugs - Mojisola Alli-Macaulay by IAMPEDRO: 9:39pm On Oct 29, 2020
HenryThegreat1:

https://punchng.com/endsars-most-nigerian-youths-are-high-on-drugs-says-lagos-lawmaker/
Strictly to our Leaders, we are not looters we are not thugs or hoodlums. Hey guys let's know OUR GOAL! we all not fighting for the now we are fighting for the future. But, if you tag everyone as smokers without fixing the issues we addressed fine and good. I see the second wave of the protest soonest.

#WEARENOTTHUGSORHOODLUMS
#WEARENIGERIANANDWEDESERVEBETTER
#SAYNOTOBADGOVERNANCE
Re: EndSARS: Most Nigerian Youths Are High On Drugs - Mojisola Alli-Macaulay by Yus2020: 9:39pm On Oct 29, 2020
The destiny of every Nigerians youth is in our hands no nigeria politicians want us to progress
Re: EndSARS: Most Nigerian Youths Are High On Drugs - Mojisola Alli-Macaulay by chatinent: 9:40pm On Oct 29, 2020
He is creating enemies for his generations.
Re: EndSARS: Most Nigerian Youths Are High On Drugs - Mojisola Alli-Macaulay by Ykc2(m): 9:40pm On Oct 29, 2020
No wonder dem no allow igbo people vote for okota isolo and Amuwo odofin so na this one women dem force on us? cry cry cry
Re: EndSARS: Most Nigerian Youths Are High On Drugs - Mojisola Alli-Macaulay by Merimental(m): 9:42pm On Oct 29, 2020
plaindealer:

Sounds like you are one of the drug addicts she's talking about.
Stop throwing weak punches.
d celebs u worship also do drugs. yet u hypocritically dance to der songs n hype Dem 247 for dat ??
Re: EndSARS: Most Nigerian Youths Are High On Drugs - Mojisola Alli-Macaulay by yom2(m): 9:42pm On Oct 29, 2020
HenryThegreat1:

https://punchng.com/endsars-most-nigerian-youths-are-high-on-drugs-says-lagos-lawmaker/
its not only the orientation agency but also the national psychiatric hospital yaba is not waking up to their responsibilities
Re: EndSARS: Most Nigerian Youths Are High On Drugs - Mojisola Alli-Macaulay by Passionate888: 9:42pm On Oct 29, 2020
Apc people
Re: EndSARS: Most Nigerian Youths Are High On Drugs - Mojisola Alli-Macaulay by Merimental(m): 9:42pm On Oct 29, 2020
plaindealer:

Sounds like you are one of the drug addicts she's talking about.
Stop throwing weak punches.
d celebs u worship also do drugs. yet u hypocritically dance to der songs n hype Dem 247 for dat ??
Re: EndSARS: Most Nigerian Youths Are High On Drugs - Mojisola Alli-Macaulay by Manofwisdom85(m): 9:45pm On Oct 29, 2020
dangotesmummy:
AUnty ode.aunty wey no wise.aunty wey no get sense undecided

AUnty mumu undecided

Bro don’t talk like this now. Stop talking like a blind man. Ask yourself is this country in good hands? Do you have 24hrs electricity? Do you have good roads ? Are our minimum salary rate okay to survive a person for a week sef compared to the cost of things in the market. Now that those things have been questioned and people who are embezzling this things meant for u and me are been Queried you koi
Dem. Those it make sense? Stop been unfair and say the truth for once
Re: EndSARS: Most Nigerian Youths Are High On Drugs - Mojisola Alli-Macaulay by Senatoraku: 9:45pm On Oct 29, 2020
with what am hearing from Members of Lagos State House of Assembly, I think all of them needs brain reset. even the dog in your house, if you keep it hungry for too long, it might come after you. not to talk of a human being who has responsibility and people looking up to them for survival, and you expect them to fold their hands and watch at you people loot the treasury of Nigeria dry? All of you leaders are very wicked and heartless.
Re: EndSARS: Most Nigerian Youths Are High On Drugs - Mojisola Alli-Macaulay by MartinsD12(m): 9:45pm On Oct 29, 2020
CSTRR:

All of them in the house are highly corrupt.

They were just acting a good script for bourdillon.

None of them are representing their people.

It's annoying honestly
Re: EndSARS: Most Nigerian Youths Are High On Drugs - Mojisola Alli-Macaulay by GFELOG2018: 9:45pm On Oct 29, 2020
Sukkyy2010:
I can see that majority on this thread are badmouthing this senator for her rational fact that she just nail right. If you're not addicted to any drugs then know that to yourself and stop interceding for others...those youth that that are guilty of her speech know theirselves and they never deny that.
.I can see you are already high on drugs.Where did you read she is a Senator?
Re: EndSARS: Most Nigerian Youths Are High On Drugs - Mojisola Alli-Macaulay by gkolakpo: 9:45pm On Oct 29, 2020
I guess honourable is talking from experience
Her children might have been on drugs or probably the ones she engages in to do her dirty jobs especially hooliganism
She talks as if to learn a trade and to buy the equipment is free
My honourable the only drugs we are on is to end bad governance and impunity by your party and we won't stop taking our drugs until you are out
Unfortunate leaders everywhere.
Shior!

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Most Nigerian Youths Are High On Drugs - Mojisola Alli-Macaulay by seeker121(m): 9:47pm On Oct 29, 2020
Lagos house of assembly is now headquarter of Junkies from Elliot to Macauley maybe they are run away patients from psychiatric.
Re: EndSARS: Most Nigerian Youths Are High On Drugs - Mojisola Alli-Macaulay by Manofwisdom85(m): 9:47pm On Oct 29, 2020
plaindealer:
I agree with her 100%.

Bro don’t talk like this now. Stop talking like a blind man. Ask yourself is this country in good hands? Do you have 24hrs electricity? Do you have good roads ? Are our minimum salary rate okay to survive a person for a week sef compared to the cost of things in the market. Now that those things have been questioned and people who are embezzling this things meant for u and me are been Queried you koi
Dem. Those it make sense? Stop been unfair and say the truth for once
Re: EndSARS: Most Nigerian Youths Are High On Drugs - Mojisola Alli-Macaulay by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 29, 2020
Marine54:
you inclusive !
LEAVE DRUG
Re: EndSARS: Most Nigerian Youths Are High On Drugs - Mojisola Alli-Macaulay by Solace92: 9:50pm On Oct 29, 2020
Diz Lagos lawmakers are just senseless... Desmond Elliot don talk Rubbish, why Mojisola Alli-Macauley again?

I think Na coz dem never cum your side for Palliative Na y u get dat stinking mount to dey talk anyhow nah
Re: EndSARS: Most Nigerian Youths Are High On Drugs - Mojisola Alli-Macaulay by Manofwisdom85(m): 9:51pm On Oct 29, 2020
plaindealer:
Glad that members of the LAHA are speaking up against the evil forces trying to destroy Lagos state.

We already know about the usual hateful and the bitter suspects and their evil plan to destroy Nigeria, but they must speak up and do something about destructive enemies within, the thoughtless influencers, fake news peddlers and reckless celebrity activists and enablers of the evil trying to destroy Lagos and the SW

Dem. Those it make sense? Stop been unfair and say the truth for once? How long do we suffer in silence all I. The name of religion and ethnic alignment? I’m sure you gave ppl staying in developed countries and I’m sure you know we are living backward. I know you gave a conscience and Ks jets support what’s right above anything.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Benin Republic Slams CFA 2M On Nigeria Cargoes In Retaliation For Border Closure / Throwback Photo Of Reno Omokri Protesting Against Tinubu / 2015 Elections, One Of The Most Rigged In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.