Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,569 members, 7,850,954 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:21 AM

EndSARS Protests: South East Leaders To Engage Youths For Sustainable Peace - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS Protests: South East Leaders To Engage Youths For Sustainable Peace (11259 Views)

EndSARS: Engage Youths To Avoid Protests - Buhari Tells Women / EndSARS: Osinbajo, Six Governors To Engage Youths, CSOs, Others / South East Leaders Converge On Enugu Airport To Witness Its Reopening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS Protests: South East Leaders To Engage Youths For Sustainable Peace by authority2006(m): 9:49pm On Oct 29, 2020
vanbonattel:
The average youth in that region believes that splitting the region out of Nigeria is the best option. The leaders should help the youths achieve their dream of growing old in a sane country devoid of incompetence .

As all their leaders have proven over the years to be competent.
They leave, half of the Nigerian sources of crimes have gone.
Re: EndSARS Protests: South East Leaders To Engage Youths For Sustainable Peace by Blessedassuranc(f): 9:52pm On Oct 29, 2020
TinubuGoQuench:
Igbos should NOT participate in any protest!
LET THOSE WHO SUPPORT BUHARI IN 2015 AND 2019 PROTEST

Abeg go rest. We don already join go far. Naa you know wetin you dey talk
Re: EndSARS Protests: South East Leaders To Engage Youths For Sustainable Peace by TinubuGoQuench(f): 9:53pm On Oct 29, 2020
Blessedassuranc:

Abeg go rest. We don already join go far. Naa you know wetin you dey talk

If you collect bullets, na for your body and not mine
Re: EndSARS Protests: South East Leaders To Engage Youths For Sustainable Peace by Darls247: 9:53pm On Oct 29, 2020
Useless and selfish people...I know it's gonna end this way. You people know what the youth want....give it to us. We wanna be free from Nigeria.
Re: EndSARS Protests: South East Leaders To Engage Youths For Sustainable Peace by Komu1048(m): 9:56pm On Oct 29, 2020
gbagyiza:
I have said it several time that if Nigeria divides, the Igbos will do better than any other region. Look at how united n well coordinated they r.

And are they not doing fine now, Nigeria space is too small for Igbos to thrive. So why further confine them to smaller space
Re: EndSARS Protests: South East Leaders To Engage Youths For Sustainable Peace by Blessedassuranc(f): 10:04pm On Oct 29, 2020
TinubuGoQuench:

If you collect bullets, na for your body and not mine

Paid Zombie. You don't even know how to use your clones well. Learner like you.
Re: EndSARS Protests: South East Leaders To Engage Youths For Sustainable Peace by Elan83(m): 10:07pm On Oct 29, 2020
Ask any of these criminal Governors if they've employed anybody since 2015 they came to power, ask Gov. Ugwuanyi why he is using l9cal government allocations in Enugu to maintain his numerous concubines, a man without a family & any child yet he is heartless & wicked, doing absolutely nothing in Enugu, till today local govmt workers are paid 20,000 in this economic hardship
Re: EndSARS Protests: South East Leaders To Engage Youths For Sustainable Peace by Elan83(m): 10:08pm On Oct 29, 2020
Ask any of these criminal Governors if they've employed anybody since 2015 they came to power, ask Gov. Ugwuanyi why he is using l9cal government allocations in Enugu to maintain his numerous concubines, a man without a family & any child yet he is heartless & wicked, doing absolutely nothing in Enugu, till today local govmt workers are paid 20,000 in this economic hardship .
Re: EndSARS Protests: South East Leaders To Engage Youths For Sustainable Peace by Citizen0(m): 10:10pm On Oct 29, 2020
Make them no engage us anything. We want separation from the old politicians. Separation from badgovernance. Corrupt politicians.
Re: EndSARS Protests: South East Leaders To Engage Youths For Sustainable Peace by MadamExcellency: 10:34pm On Oct 29, 2020
Loveurneighbour:
"We therefore, direct all Igbos, both in and outside Nigeria, to go about their businesses and should not participate in any form of unlawful protest and criminality”, they said.

I hope the Proscribed Igbos are hearing

Unfortunately for you there is no mention of IPOB in the communique because the term is outlandish and a branding Igbo haters use to attack the Southeast Youths anywhere in Nigeria.

The Governors have come to realise that such stereotyping is not in Igbos interest hence nothing of such exist.
Re: EndSARS Protests: South East Leaders To Engage Youths For Sustainable Peace by WelcomeToBiafra: 10:49pm On Oct 29, 2020
They are busy authorizing fulani terrorist government to arrest, kidnapping and massacring unarmed innocent people of Biafra IPOB peaceful agitators on daily basis.
What type of peace are the zoo politicians promising this time

The only sustainable peace everyone want is BIAFRA.

Re: EndSARS Protests: South East Leaders To Engage Youths For Sustainable Peace by WelcomeToBiafra: 11:03pm On Oct 29, 2020
Loveurneighbour:
"We therefore, direct all Igbos, both in and outside Nigeria, to go about their businesses and should not participate in any form of unlawful protest and criminality”, they said.

Don't see how stupid and foolish all of you are?

Fulani terrorists that are massacring, raping your monthers, sisters wives and still slaughtering them are not proscribed by Niggerian government/governors... But innocent unarmed IPOB citizens protesting against evils committed by these politicians, that are being proscribed.

We shall see own power belongs to.

Re: EndSARS Protests: South East Leaders To Engage Youths For Sustainable Peace by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 29, 2020
Most of uncultured children and youth cursing and insulting people on social media are their children, they should teach them home training because they are disgracing them here on social media.
Re: EndSARS Protests: South East Leaders To Engage Youths For Sustainable Peace by prigoz(m): 11:18pm On Oct 29, 2020
Loveurneighbour:

I know that you will spew nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS Protests: South East Leaders To Engage Youths For Sustainable Peace by edoairways: 11:48pm On Oct 29, 2020
dyera:
Someone was saying in Igbinedion TV that Buhari should engage the youth just like Godwin Obaseki did.

What he didn't know is that, the only meaning of the word engagement that Buhari knows, is a promise to marry.

And this is what happens when we are led by a man who belongs to the past and is stuck in the past.
Yeah however the TV station is called ITV

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protests: South East Leaders To Engage Youths For Sustainable Peace by kennethbenson77: 1:12am On Oct 30, 2020
Biafra.. that's what i believe in

#I come in peace
Re: EndSARS Protests: South East Leaders To Engage Youths For Sustainable Peace by MrRegret: 2:13am On Oct 30, 2020
The devil's Claim everyone is selfish and the Government is providing an environment for every citizen to be a corrupt.
But I declare:
I am not a thief, and not everyone is selfish and wicked.
An average Nigeria is not a thief an average has made to become a thief.

It's time we conquer the evil withing.

#__________&&___________
Re: EndSARS Protests: South East Leaders To Engage Youths For Sustainable Peace by Nobody: 3:45am On Oct 30, 2020
South Eastern leaders are the biggest failures in the history of Nigerian politicians, they make the most noise but nothing to show except for bad roads and jobless ipobians...facts remain that if they split from Nigeria nothing will change for them.
Re: EndSARS Protests: South East Leaders To Engage Youths For Sustainable Peace by Nobody: 5:42am On Oct 30, 2020
vanbonattel:
The average youth in that region believes that splitting the region out of Nigeria is the best option. The leaders should help the youths achieve their dream of growing old in a sane country devoid of incompetence.
99.99%

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protests: South East Leaders To Engage Youths For Sustainable Peace by Loveurneighbour: 7:53am On Oct 30, 2020
prigoz:

I know that you will spew nonsense
��. Thanks
Re: EndSARS Protests: South East Leaders To Engage Youths For Sustainable Peace by Loveurneighbour: 8:00am On Oct 30, 2020
WelcomeToBiafra:

Don't see how stupid and foolish all of you are?

Fulani terrorists that are massacring, raping your monthers, sisters wives and still slaughtering them are not proscribed by Niggerian government/governors... But innocent unarmed IPOB citizens protesting against evils committed by these politicians, that are being proscribed.

We shall see own power belongs to.
Thanks for your IPOBian comment.
The SouthEast governors has unanimously agreed to flush out the Proscribed IPOB Terrorist Group. If u don't want to be arrested, pls stay clear of the Proscribed group.
Re: EndSARS Protests: South East Leaders To Engage Youths For Sustainable Peace by Loveurneighbour: 8:02am On Oct 30, 2020
MadamExcellency:

Unfortunately for you there is no mention of IPOB in the communique because the term is outlandish and a branding Igbo haters use to attack the Southeast Youths anywhere in Nigeria.

The Governors have come to realise that such stereotyping is not in Igbos interest hence nothing of such exist.
Keep deceiving yourself.
If u don't want to be convicted by your Governors, u better stay away from the Proscribed IPOB Terrorist Group
Re: EndSARS Protests: South East Leaders To Engage Youths For Sustainable Peace by Loveurneighbour: 8:05am On Oct 30, 2020
Masterkernel1:

If you want to be sure IPOB has been proscribed in the East, once you get to Eastern Nigeria, kindly ask that question, be sure to meet your ancestors same day.
That's why the Southeast governors unanimously agreed to flush out the Proscribed Terrorist Groups. They are evil doers.
Re: EndSARS Protests: South East Leaders To Engage Youths For Sustainable Peace by Loveurneighbour: 8:05am On Oct 30, 2020
Onepeople:
you should learn to apply your sense next time.
Sifia pain �
Re: EndSARS Protests: South East Leaders To Engage Youths For Sustainable Peace by MrRegret: 9:10am On Oct 30, 2020
Loveurneighbour:

Keep deceiving yourself.
If u don't want to be convicted by your Governors, u better stay away from the Proscribed IPOB Terrorist Group
It seems like u and Buhari share the same brain.
The last time I check Ipob has not bomb churches or mosque or bomb any major part of the government or state, yet you tagged them terrorist . Pls go and check ur dictionary what terrorist means.
Stop killing the ibos on there soil, Karma is a bitch, and I don't blame you, I blame the politief Governors that allowed it, Fulani ass licking governors .
Re: EndSARS Protests: South East Leaders To Engage Youths For Sustainable Peace by Redcrafton: 9:19am On Oct 30, 2020
Loveurneighbour:

Thanks for your IPOBian comment.
The SouthEast governors has unanimously agreed to flush out the Proscribed IPOB Terrorist Group. If u don't want to be arrested, pls stay clear of the Proscribed group.

Is that the advise you have for the killer herdsmen?
Re: EndSARS Protests: South East Leaders To Engage Youths For Sustainable Peace by arnoldogiamien: 9:24am On Oct 30, 2020

1 Share

Re: EndSARS Protests: South East Leaders To Engage Youths For Sustainable Peace by Loveurneighbour: 9:43am On Oct 30, 2020
Redcrafton:

Is that the advise you have for the killer herdsmen?
The only difference between the Proscribed IPOB Terrorist group, and the Fulani Herdsmen (cattle rustlers) is, their module of operandi. Both are Terrorist Groups, one occupying the North, and the other occupying the East.
Re: EndSARS Protests: South East Leaders To Engage Youths For Sustainable Peace by Loveurneighbour: 9:50am On Oct 30, 2020
MrRegret:

It seems like u and Buhari share the same brain.
The last time I check Ipob has not bomb churches or mosque or bomb any major part of the government or state, yet you tagged them terrorist . Pls go and check ur dictionary what terrorist means.
Stop killing the ibos on there soil, Karma is a bitch, and I don't blame you, I blame the politief Governors that allowed it, Fulani ass licking governors .
Hahaha.. I feel your pain. The law court proscribed IPOB group as Terrorist group. So u cannot challenge the court verdict here on Nairaland. You can appeal the judgment.
IPOB secretary
Re: EndSARS Protests: South East Leaders To Engage Youths For Sustainable Peace by Mathantics: 9:59am On Oct 30, 2020
vanbonattel:
The average youth in that region believes that splitting the region out of Nigeria is the best option. The leaders should help the youths achieve their dream of growing old in a sane country devoid of incompetence.

A Nigeria made up with the Core North can't work.

Both the British, French and Ottoman Empire can easily have their way through the Core North.

We want independence
We say no to neocolonialism.

Turkey is trying to bring back their Islamic Ottoman Empire and we know the Fulanis can help them with that.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protests: South East Leaders To Engage Youths For Sustainable Peace by nick50(m): 11:14am On Oct 30, 2020
just a bomb blast and we will be alright

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria, S’africa Diplomatic Row: Senators Want S’african Companies Sacked / Orji Kalu Claims Lagos Property Sealed After He Crticised Fashola / .................

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.