Stats: 3,162,808 members, 7,851,713 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:12 AM

What's That Thing Your Babe Is Not Good At. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's That Thing Your Babe Is Not Good At. (2810 Views)

My Babe Is Too Clingy / The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? / What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! (2) (3) (4)

What's That Thing Your Babe Is Not Good At. by OMOJOHN001: 9:54am On Oct 30, 2020
what's that thing you wish your woman knows how to do.
which She doesn't.

Mine is, Been so romantic during sex.
She won't even touch you at all, all she want is for you to be banging her alone. Maybe she is selfish sef. :'

Re: What's That Thing Your Babe Is Not Good At. by OMOJOHN001: 9:55am On Oct 30, 2020
Share your own guys.
Re: What's That Thing Your Babe Is Not Good At. by solz007(m): 10:10am On Oct 30, 2020
Wish I Had A Woman Inna Mi Life! Buh It's Just Me & My Blunt. I Wish She Doesn't Drive Me Too Krazy Cause I Ain't Gat No Seat Belt.

Re: What's That Thing Your Babe Is Not Good At. by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 30, 2020
Una too like fvck for this Nigeria.

19 Likes

Re: What's That Thing Your Babe Is Not Good At. by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 30, 2020
Nigarrr is less concerned with girlfriend shit
We fûck bitches cool

Re: What's That Thing Your Babe Is Not Good At. by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 10:15am On Oct 30, 2020
It's everywhere o. Not just Nigeria

Carchoice:
Una too like fvck for this Nigeria.
Re: What's That Thing Your Babe Is Not Good At. by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 10:15am On Oct 30, 2020
Teach her

OMOJOHN001:
which She doesn't.

She won't even touch you at all, all she want is for you to be banging her alone. Maybe she is selfish sef. :'
Re: What's That Thing Your Babe Is Not Good At. by delectablegyal(f): 10:26am On Oct 30, 2020
he is not good at licking plate. he doesn't know how to lick plate after he finishes eating.
Re: What's That Thing Your Babe Is Not Good At. by Prinnce1: 10:28am On Oct 30, 2020
delectablegyal:
he is not good at licking plate. he doesn't know how to lick plate after he finishes eating.
which kind of plate... Wet plate or dry plate
Re: What's That Thing Your Babe Is Not Good At. by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 10:28am On Oct 30, 2020
Is this code for MouthAction?

delectablegyal:
Re: What's That Thing Your Babe Is Not Good At. by BigDawsNet: 11:29am On Oct 30, 2020
She can't speak or understand yoruba language
She can't prepare any Nigerian foods

She can't stop shaking and hugging my dad when they meet instead of kneeling down.. embarassed

Re: What's That Thing Your Babe Is Not Good At. by BigDawsNet: 11:32am On Oct 30, 2020
delectablegyal:

Plate? Why can't you serve him more food..
Re: What's That Thing Your Babe Is Not Good At. by dorin27(f): 11:33am On Oct 30, 2020
OMOJOHN001:
which She doesn't.

Have you tried talking to her about it? Or you came here to report her?

Re: What's That Thing Your Babe Is Not Good At. by dorin27(f): 11:34am On Oct 30, 2020
BigDawsNet:
She can't speak or understand yoruba language
She can't prepare any Nigerian foods

She can't stop shaking and hugging my dad when they meet instead of kneeling down.. embarassed
Haba! It means she is not from your tribe. Have you tried teaching her?

Re: What's That Thing Your Babe Is Not Good At. by oluwabukola87028: 11:36am On Oct 30, 2020
Share your own guys.
Re: What's That Thing Your Babe Is Not Good At. by BigDawsNet: 11:37am On Oct 30, 2020
dorin27:
Haba! It means she is not from your tribe. Have you tried teaching her?

Yea I guess, its only going to take a while for her to blend in..
Re: What's That Thing Your Babe Is Not Good At. by Mandela27: 11:43am On Oct 30, 2020
delectablegyal:
he is not good at licking plate.
Wash am well to look edible wink
Re: What's That Thing Your Babe Is Not Good At. by dorin27(f): 11:55am On Oct 30, 2020
BigDawsNet:

Yea I guess, its only going to take a while for her to blend in..
then you have a lot of work to do.
Re: What's That Thing Your Babe Is Not Good At. by delectablegyal(f): 12:56pm On Oct 30, 2020
I wonder how a married woman gallivants the romance section like a single lady.
Re: What's That Thing Your Babe Is Not Good At. by delectablegyal(f): 12:57pm On Oct 30, 2020
Mandela27:
Wash am well to look edible wink

I don't know what you are talking aboutsmiley.
Re: What's That Thing Your Babe Is Not Good At. by BigDawsNet: 1:07pm On Oct 30, 2020
dorin27:
then you have a lot of work to do.

Of course dear, Thanks

Re: What's That Thing Your Babe Is Not Good At. by Sawzer(m): 1:09pm On Oct 30, 2020
delectablegyal:

Tell him what he needs to do
Re: What's That Thing Your Babe Is Not Good At. by Sawzer(m): 1:13pm On Oct 30, 2020
delectablegyal:
I wonder how a married woman gallivants the romance section like a single lady.

Anyone can be here.
Besides it's not like love is found in the romance section, infact there's more hatred (redpill-ers and Alpha gorilla dem)

Re: What's That Thing Your Babe Is Not Good At. by Deshy08: 1:18pm On Oct 30, 2020
Sex supplements as coffees and oils
+2349096505054 on WhatsApp only
Re: What's That Thing Your Babe Is Not Good At. by delectablegyal(f): 1:21pm On Oct 30, 2020
Sawzer:

Anyone can be here.
Besides it's not like love is found in the romance section, infact there's more hatred (redpill-ers and Alpha gorilla dem)

I delivered my message. now fvck out of my mention.
Re: What's That Thing Your Babe Is Not Good At. by Mandela27: 1:30pm On Oct 30, 2020
delectablegyal:

I don't know what you are talking aboutsmiley.
I'm not good in explaining,am a practical teacher.Are u in Riverstate?
Re: What's That Thing Your Babe Is Not Good At. by delectablegyal(f): 1:42pm On Oct 30, 2020
Mandela27:
I'm not good in explaining,am a practical teacher.Are u in Riverstate?

h.o.r.n.y dude. fvck out of heresmiley.
Re: What's That Thing Your Babe Is Not Good At. by leksite120(m): 1:46pm On Oct 30, 2020
OMOJOHN001:
which She doesn't.

And wait, you would be happy if she knows how to Bleep?
Or where would she learn it from. it's a thing of joy that she's not good on bed, so teach her
Re: What's That Thing Your Babe Is Not Good At. by paulolee(m): 1:51pm On Oct 30, 2020
not good in cooking my afang soup...
Re: What's That Thing Your Babe Is Not Good At. by Lamanii22(f): 2:02pm On Oct 30, 2020
My babe is good at everything....
Re: What's That Thing Your Babe Is Not Good At. by fattprince(m): 2:34pm On Oct 30, 2020
Lamanii22:
My babe is good at everything....
Your babe as in you boyfriend or your babe as in your daughter, which one?

Re: What's That Thing Your Babe Is Not Good At. by OMOJOHN001: 2:59pm On Oct 30, 2020
leksite120:
And wait, you would be happy if she knows how to Bleep?
Or where would she learn it from. it's a thing of joy that she's not good on bed, so teach her

Okay bro, thanks so much

Meet Other Africans Thread / My Problem With Nigeria Girls / My Gf Reported Me To Her Siblings For Slapping Her