Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,683 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Vice Presidential Debate - What Do You Think As You Watch - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vice Presidential Debate - What Do You Think As You Watch (9190 Views)

NEDG Vice Presidential Debate 2015 Live! / Vice Presidential Debate Has Started. LIVE UPDATES / North Shops For Vice-Presidential Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vice Presidential Debate - What Do You Think As You Watch by Genbuhari3: 6:09pm On Mar 11, 2011
Let the discourse begin based on what we see or hear today at the Vice Presidential Debate.

Jarus,

Please a poll after the debate will be welcome.
Re: Vice Presidential Debate - What Do You Think As You Watch by akoraye(m): 6:18pm On Mar 11, 2011
have they shown it?
Re: Vice Presidential Debate - What Do You Think As You Watch by Genbuhari3: 6:21pm On Mar 11, 2011
dem never start ooo. i thought it was 6pm. am still glued to TV sha
Re: Vice Presidential Debate - What Do You Think As You Watch by Fhemmmy: 7:29pm On Mar 11, 2011
can someone pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee post the URL to watch if online
Re: Vice Presidential Debate - What Do You Think As You Watch by Genbuhari3: 7:41pm On Mar 11, 2011
the useless NN24 is yet to start! they are 1 1/2 hrs behind schedule. useless people
Re: Vice Presidential Debate - What Do You Think As You Watch by danjohn: 8:00pm On Mar 11, 2011
Re: Vice Presidential Debate - What Do You Think As You Watch by Kobojunkie: 8:19pm On Mar 11, 2011
^^^ What is with the stream being all choppy?
Re: Vice Presidential Debate - What Do You Think As You Watch by danjohn: 8:22pm On Mar 11, 2011
Kobojunkie:

^^^ What is with the stream being all choppy?

idk i thought it was my computer that had issues.
Re: Vice Presidential Debate - What Do You Think As You Watch by Genbuhari3: 8:43pm On Mar 11, 2011
guys please follow update on buhari facebook page. NN24 is a disaster!
Re: Vice Presidential Debate - What Do You Think As You Watch by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 11, 2011
I wish i had DSTV in d office, still working, kai
Re: Vice Presidential Debate - What Do You Think As You Watch by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 11, 2011
those of you watching please give us live feeds
Re: Vice Presidential Debate - What Do You Think As You Watch by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 11, 2011
8:36pm
Pastor Bakare's opening speech, "PDP's absence is arrogance of impunity"
Re: Vice Presidential Debate - What Do You Think As You Watch by 9ijaMan: 9:08pm On Mar 11, 2011
You mean Sambo too chickened out?
Re: Vice Presidential Debate - What Do You Think As You Watch by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 11, 2011
9:21pm
Pastor Bakare, commenting on infrastructural challenges in Nigeria, "Our people work very hard but productivity is very low because of the environment in which we are"
Re: Vice Presidential Debate - What Do You Think As You Watch by SkyBlue1: 9:10pm On Mar 11, 2011
aisha2:

8:36pm
Pastor Bakare's opening speech, "PDP's absence is arrogance of impunity"

Where exactly are you watching it because there is nothing on NN23 or Channel TV online (they are showing something else)?
Re: Vice Presidential Debate - What Do You Think As You Watch by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 11, 2011
9ijaMan:

You mean Sambo too chickened out?
Yes he did

Sky Blue:

Where exactly are you watching it because there is nothing on NN23 or Channel TV online (they are showing something else)?

its on NN24 on DSTv, am following it on the buhari bakare fan pafe, am still working not home yet, sneaking to follow it online and post
Re: Vice Presidential Debate - What Do You Think As You Watch by 9ijaMan: 9:14pm On Mar 11, 2011
I'm on the BB fan page but it seems the thing aint working anylonger o!
Re: Vice Presidential Debate - What Do You Think As You Watch by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 11, 2011
BB UPDATES:
We believe NN24 News, the VP debate organiser, is witnessing the kind of frustrations that CPC has been overcoming in its rallies. We feel very sorry for them, perhaps they will record it and air later. Meanwhile we will continue to give you updates here on Facebook and Twitter
Re: Vice Presidential Debate - What Do You Think As You Watch by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 11, 2011
‎9:11pm Another short break, the 2nd so far, Pastor Bakare is representing very well, marshaling his points as,
about a minute ago · Like
From Transcorp Hilton while we wait for the live feeds (TV and Online),

No sign of PDP candidate. 3 other candidates on podium. Technical difficulties still being resolved
45 seconds ago ·
Re: Vice Presidential Debate - What Do You Think As You Watch by seanet02: 9:29pm On Mar 11, 2011
Adeola will never disappoint. Na only mouth PDP get. They have chicken out again o.
Re: Vice Presidential Debate - What Do You Think As You Watch by egift(m): 10:02pm On Mar 11, 2011
I will post some updates too.

Re: Vice Presidential Debate - What Do You Think As You Watch by egift(m): 10:07pm On Mar 11, 2011
I just wish PDP do not have a hand in sabotaging the broadcast of this event
Re: Vice Presidential Debate - What Do You Think As You Watch by egift(m): 10:14pm On Mar 11, 2011
9:20pm
On the economy and security, Pastor Bakare stated, "We don't have effective monitoring agencies, Nigeria needs Buhari's strong will to create an enabling environment to attract global investments"
Re: Vice Presidential Debate - What Do You Think As You Watch by egift(m): 10:16pm On Mar 11, 2011
9:35pm
Pastor Bakare on PDP, "-They see themselves as rulers and not as servant leaders. I am not at all offended by PDP's campaign fanfare. PDP is having a farewell party across Nigeria."
Re: Vice Presidential Debate - What Do You Think As You Watch by egift(m): 10:27pm On Mar 11, 2011
9:40pm
On INEC, "We in CPC will not trust Jega until after the elections"

You can get updates on Buhari4change FB Page.

Re: Vice Presidential Debate - What Do You Think As You Watch by egift(m): 10:29pm On Mar 11, 2011
9:55pm
The audience is engaged and excited. One member of the audience made this remark, "If President Jonathan Goodluck doesn't show up for this debate, the man is finished. Goodbye PDP".
Re: Vice Presidential Debate - What Do You Think As You Watch by egift(m): 10:31pm On Mar 11, 2011
10pm
Pastor Bakare talking about the office of VP and delving into the constitution, the man is well grounded on his stuff. One audience member remarked, "That's a serious office, Bakare has done his homework", Go Bakare! Go Bakare!!
Re: Vice Presidential Debate - What Do You Think As You Watch by egift(m): 10:36pm On Mar 11, 2011
10:22pm
In conclusion, Pastor Bakare declared, "Gen. Buhari has a proven track record of saying and doing. That's why he's called 'Mai Gaskiya' - Man of Integrity"
Re: Vice Presidential Debate - What Do You Think As You Watch by ProAnti: 10:40pm On Mar 11, 2011
Please give us an update on the comments of other VP candidates not only Pastor Bakare's comments.
Re: Vice Presidential Debate - What Do You Think As You Watch by honeric01(m): 10:57pm On Mar 11, 2011
Where on earth are they showing it?
Re: Vice Presidential Debate - What Do You Think As You Watch by Muza(m): 12:15am On Mar 12, 2011
clueless Gej refused, dumb Sambo chickened out at the last minute,havnt the PDP not given us enof reasons not to vote for them?
Re: Vice Presidential Debate - What Do You Think As You Watch by Nobody: 1:02am On Mar 12, 2011
and how many nigerians can be able to watch a debate on nn24 a pay tv station on dstv!!!! this people fail to amaze me! is it the pepper seller or the cattle herder that will watch debate on nn24? i tire for this people on nl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Henry Okah's Accomplice, Edmond Ebiwere, Jailed For Life / PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason / Governor Dankwambo Bags PhD In Accountancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.