Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Buhari Is Dead And Here Is The Proof - Nnamdi Kanu Gives Shocking Revelation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Dead And Here Is The Proof - Nnamdi Kanu Gives Shocking Revelation (8677 Views)

Breaking - Nnamdi Kanu Gives Latest Assessment Of The Situation In Nigeria / Nnamdi Kanu Gives Order For War In Enugu This Morning VIDEO / Nnamdi Kanu Gives Fresh Evidence Proving Buhari Is Allegedly Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is Dead And Here Is The Proof - Nnamdi Kanu Gives Shocking Revelation by cassidy1996(m): 4:46pm On Oct 30, 2020
wow
Re: Buhari Is Dead And Here Is The Proof - Nnamdi Kanu Gives Shocking Revelation by TecM0: 5:02pm On Oct 30, 2020
Dele squeezing his face to hold the laugh

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Dead And Here Is The Proof - Nnamdi Kanu Gives Shocking Revelation by jelel6: 6:57pm On Oct 30, 2020
Statements like this is the ultimate reason I'm flabbergasted when people say this Nnamdi Kanu is intelligent.

And the followers of a man are exactly the group of people Desmond Elliot was referring to as 'children'. I don't know which is more laughable; Kanu or his followers.
Re: Buhari Is Dead And Here Is The Proof - Nnamdi Kanu Gives Shocking Revelation by favor914: 7:26pm On Oct 30, 2020
InfernoNig:
Until proven true. I believe he is dead, but I will wait for the cabals to come tell us the real gist later
Until it is proven true, that you lack common sense comprehension?
Re: Buhari Is Dead And Here Is The Proof - Nnamdi Kanu Gives Shocking Revelation by favor914: 7:27pm On Oct 30, 2020
jelel6:
Statements like this is the ultimate reason I'm flabbergasted when people say this Nnamdi Kanu is intelligent.

And the followers of a man are exactly the group of people Desmond Elliot was referring to as 'children'. I don't know which is more laughable; Kanu or his followers.

The 3rd eye blind, leading the blind.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Dead And Here Is The Proof - Nnamdi Kanu Gives Shocking Revelation by favor914: 7:29pm On Oct 30, 2020
Easternmind:
Of course
I believe he is dead and that he died somewhat 3 years ago for that matter...
Before the 2019 election, before Kyari & Ismailia Futua died? Let me guess you lost your brain some years ago? because some people no just get sense.
Re: Buhari Is Dead And Here Is The Proof - Nnamdi Kanu Gives Shocking Revelation by InfernoNig: 7:32pm On Oct 30, 2020
favor914:
Until it is proven true, that you lack common sense comprehension?

You brain is full of stones if you don't understand what I wrote.
Re: Buhari Is Dead And Here Is The Proof - Nnamdi Kanu Gives Shocking Revelation by thatsleepboy1: 7:34pm On Oct 30, 2020
the funniest thing is the way dele modi was looking at him. Chaiii na wa o
Re: Buhari Is Dead And Here Is The Proof - Nnamdi Kanu Gives Shocking Revelation by Positivelyblue(f): 8:38pm On Oct 30, 2020
The truth can't be hidden forever cos in every lie, there's always some percentage of truth in it!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Dead And Here Is The Proof - Nnamdi Kanu Gives Shocking Revelation by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 30, 2020
This Kanu is embarrassment to education & his dumb followers who see him as intelligent. He should resorts to meaningful ways of constructive struggle rather than these shit.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Dead And Here Is The Proof - Nnamdi Kanu Gives Shocking Revelation by ludd2018: 1:08am On Oct 31, 2020
Buhari is dead long time ago . Only stupid Nigerians who cant make use of their brain and eyes will continue to say that Buhari is alive .

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Dead And Here Is The Proof - Nnamdi Kanu Gives Shocking Revelation by Easternmind(m): 1:10am On Oct 31, 2020
favor914:
Before the 2019 election, before Kyari & Ismailia Futua died? Let me guess you lost your brain some years ago? because some people no just get sense.
Yes he died in 2017 and is buried in Saudi Arabia,that same time Nnamdi Kanu said this in 2017, the Nigerian government sent the soldiers to invade his house in Abia state and kill him,he escaped and during the ambush of the Nigerian soldier sent by the cabals,his people who were with him died and he lost his parents.Now let me ask you as food for thought,why would they want to execute Nnamdi so much,just because he said this things? The answer is simple:they are hiding the truth about our dear president and they know he is not the one there presently.
Nigerians have been decieved for too long and it's so unfair..
Re: Buhari Is Dead And Here Is The Proof - Nnamdi Kanu Gives Shocking Revelation by nairanaira12: 1:40am On Oct 31, 2020
BlackfireX:
Somebody should slap that KANU

But aisha was actually wearing black after coming back from so-called lesser hajj

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Dead And Here Is The Proof - Nnamdi Kanu Gives Shocking Revelation by nairanaira12: 1:43am On Oct 31, 2020
BlackfireX:

Buhari should speak his native language nah.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Dead And Here Is The Proof - Nnamdi Kanu Gives Shocking Revelation by Nobody: 2:30am On Oct 31, 2020
BlackfireX:

Goan slap him na.
Re: Buhari Is Dead And Here Is The Proof - Nnamdi Kanu Gives Shocking Revelation by Access03(m): 3:28am On Oct 31, 2020
Re: Buhari Is Dead And Here Is The Proof - Nnamdi Kanu Gives Shocking Revelation by Samfloxin(m): 5:57am On Oct 31, 2020
LegendHero:
I won’t be surprised people are believing this guy Kanu, we already know Nigeria singlehandedly have one of the highest number of dumb educated illiterate in the world.

We are in the days of exposure, if Buhari is truly dead, we would have known the week after that coz you can’t even hide this kind of news from Nigeria because there are lot of enemies even within his own caucus that will leak it to the media.

One of them said he died 3 years ago. He visited the White House in 2018, no way in hell with the USA allow a doppelgänger/clone/Jubril sit down with their president.
USA don't give a shit about Nigeria...your saviour,Bubu is dead and buried.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Dead And Here Is The Proof - Nnamdi Kanu Gives Shocking Revelation by waldigit: 6:05am On Oct 31, 2020
LegendHero:
I won’t be surprised people are believing this guy Kanu, we already know Nigeria singlehandedly have one of the highest number of dumb educated illiterate in the world.

We are in the days of exposure, if Buhari is truly dead, we would have known the week after that coz you can’t even hide this kind of news from Nigeria because there are lot of enemies even within his own caucus that will leak it to the media.

One of them said he died 3 years ago. He visited the White House in 2018, no way in hell with the USA allow a doppelgänger/clone/Jubril sit down with their president.
I am sure you are not schooled in political economy at all. I am not supporting any claim but just want you to know international relations has nothing to do with morals or ethics, but interests.
Re: Buhari Is Dead And Here Is The Proof - Nnamdi Kanu Gives Shocking Revelation by LegendHero(m): 6:10am On Oct 31, 2020
waldigit:

I am sure you are not schooled in political economy at all. I am not supporting any claim but just want you to know international relations has nothing to do with morals or ethics, but interests.

Lol, schooled in political economy?

So an American president will agree to meet with a doppelgänger/Clone from Nigeria because of what kind of interest?

That you can even debate this meant you don’t even know anything about international politics and security as it pertains to VIPs around the world.

Yeah we know international politics has to do with interest but you’re using it in a very wrong context here.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Dead And Here Is The Proof - Nnamdi Kanu Gives Shocking Revelation by waldigit: 6:17am On Oct 31, 2020
Unik3030:
are u surprised,ipob miscreants have prove times without number that they are dumb.

Let's just believe buhari is dead or uses a body double like d fools wants us to believe,let's believe it's high level conspiracy among cabals.

So USA will allow a body double to enter their white house n see their number 1 citizen or are they telling us Trump knows about it?

These dumb fools don't understand that b4 anyone could b allowed to see Trump,fact findings must b done on him to b sure he doesn't pose a threat of any kind on d president so how can body double not b detected in USA?

The same dead n clone attended world leaders summit n spoke with craze leaders like Putin n co,so are they telling us a whole Putin n other world leaders will sit down n b fooled by politicians from 3rd world country.

So a whole obj n Atiku combined will waste those efforts n money to fight a body double,don't u think it pays to expose him than fight him?

Jonathan has been seeing him frequently lately,so Jonathan too is part of their conspiracy,these dumb fools don't know Atiku has men in buharis cabinet who gives him Intel,so nobody will know if Buhari is dead.

As Reno no like buhari reach n how loud his mouth is,he made it clear that they are deceiving themselves.

If a whole Reno omokri with all his hatred for Buhari,he even released a song for him,if d same Reno can tell u Buhari isn't dead then what else do u want or is Reno part of d cabals?
All well said. Now this is it.
The man in Aso Rock, I don't how old are you anyway does he really look like Buhari of 80s, or like a man within his age bracket? Be careful to answer. If you have been noticing go and start doing that.
Why is this same man withdrawing from public. Why is slow to respond to emergencies, why is he not wearing facemask and when he does his ears bends, why does looks something so youthful unlike before, why should wife sister came with claims that he not the one in Aso Rock. Why does he look so different in many pictures. Why and many more why's.
Re: Buhari Is Dead And Here Is The Proof - Nnamdi Kanu Gives Shocking Revelation by waldigit: 6:23am On Oct 31, 2020
LegendHero:

Lol, schooled in political economy?

So an American president will agree to meet with a doppelgänger/Clone from Nigeria because of what kind of interest?

That you can even debate this meant you don’t even know anything about international politics and security as it pertains to VIPs around the world.

Yeah we know international politics has to do with interest but you’re using it in a very wrong context here.
You are funny. You guys watch a lot of movies but only for entertainment.
Please go and read The Mosad.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Dead And Here Is The Proof - Nnamdi Kanu Gives Shocking Revelation by Vulcanheph(m): 7:52am On Oct 31, 2020
LegendHero:

on the contrary, you are the one that is "dumb educated illiterate".... i want to believe that buhari isn't dead but until he comes out in public and gives a live broadcast with journalist and every media house present , I'll keep on believing he is dead....secondly what you don't know is that America and most of other countries will keep a blind eye to anything that happens to Africa as long as it doesn't affect their interests , so the " buhari" that visited the white house in 2018 might be a body double and the CIA with every American agency won't say a word about it.... As our elders will say "he who has an ear, let him hear"

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Dead And Here Is The Proof - Nnamdi Kanu Gives Shocking Revelation by Cajal(m): 8:14am On Oct 31, 2020
Hmmmm
Some fools will believe this
Well only part of 5% sha
Re: Buhari Is Dead And Here Is The Proof - Nnamdi Kanu Gives Shocking Revelation by Unik3030: 8:40am On Oct 31, 2020
waldigit:

The man in Aso Rock, I don't how old are you anyway does he really look like Buhari of 80s, or like a man within his age bracket? Be careful to answer. If you have been noticing go and start doing that.
Why is this same man withdrawing from public. Why is slow to respond to emergencies, why is he not wearing facemask and when he does his ears bends, why does looks something so youthful unlike before, why should wife sister came with claims that he not the one in Aso Rock. Why does he look so different in many pictures. Why and many more why's.
so this is your logical reasoning?
I guess this is d evidence u will produce in court?
bunch of emotional jokers,even Reno omokri d chief wailer admitted buhari isn't dead then who are u?
Re: Buhari Is Dead And Here Is The Proof - Nnamdi Kanu Gives Shocking Revelation by microjobpays: 8:41am On Oct 31, 2020
Anonymous221:
Buhari is Dead and here is the proof - Nnamdi Kanu Gives Shocking Revelation

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqCb4dRLbMA
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Let us leave sentiments and reason through the events that have taken place since February 2017. It's very obvious that we have been fooled.

Buhari stayed in London for more than 3 months.

Presidency said he was undergoing treatment

It was later found that he was in Nigerian Embassy (High Commission). That was apparently to allow the new guy undertake crash courses on Nigerian sociopolitical space.

Governors and high ranking Nigerians started visiting the President in London. And their remarks was that the president is recovering. All he could do was smile.

Aisha Buhari was prevented from seeing her husband in the Embassy.

Protests started at the gate of the Embassy for Buhari to return to Nigeria

He came in the night

All lights at the airport went off

Buhari couldn't enter Aso Rock because RATS invaded the President's office ���

That was apparently to allow reconstruction of the security structures in the Villa.

In the weeks that followed, the new young looking Buhari was only noding his head and not saying anything, whenever he was seen in public.

The president started calling Vice President Osibanjo as OSINBADE

Weeks after returning from the miraculous treatment in London, the President declared IPOB as a Terrorists Organization. That was a strategy to discredit whatever truth is said from the group.

The military was sent to deal with Igbos and force them into silence over the truth known to them.

The same period, the government signed hate speech bill into law. That was to ensure that nobody says anything to this effects.

All correspondences to the President were now directed to the late Chief of Staff, Abba Kyari.

The National Security Adviser was isolated from the President. This led to the altercation between him and the Abba Kyari.

Major appointments given to Southerners were stylishly retrieved and given to northerners.

During the Presidential Debate in the build up to the 2019 elections, Osibanjo was the one answering all the questions thrown at the president.

During the States campaign tours, we all saw how the president was consistently raising the hands of the wrong people as the governorship candidates. It was simply embarrassing.

Aisha Buhari and her children relocated to London. Remember how she visited Aso Rock last year and there was a serious fight between her and the daughter of Isa Funtua, who it was found locked up the apartment of Aisha Buhari. The First Lady living in an APARTMENT? Hahaha �

At the inauguration of the Ministers, the Chief of Staff openly directed that NO MINISTER is allowed to see the President directly. He was the defacto President.

At the begining of COVID-19 lockdown, Presidents across the world were at the forefront of this fight, but in Nigeria, the responsibility was given to the SGF.

In 3 years, a president has not been able to address journalists in a live session. Isn't that enough indication that something is wrong somewhere?

President is no longer sick.

President is now four times younger than how he was in 2015?

Whoever cannot think should not think that everyone cannot think.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Dead And Here Is The Proof - Nnamdi Kanu Gives Shocking Revelation by SUPERPACK: 9:12am On Oct 31, 2020
waldigit:

Have you ever wondered why our male and female celebrities looks extremely good and beautiful on our TV but less appealing in real life? The answer is why he looks older in some pictures and younger in some.
Re: Buhari Is Dead And Here Is The Proof - Nnamdi Kanu Gives Shocking Revelation by waldigit: 9:14am On Oct 31, 2020
Unik3030:
so this is your logical reasoning?
I guess this is d evidence u will produce in court?
bunch of emotional jokers,even Reno omokri d chief wailer admitted buhari isn't dead then who are u?
I see, if you can admit that you use Reno's brain to think, then I rest my case there no point engaging you many thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vote-Buying: INEC Praise EFCC For Arresting Culprits in Ekiti Election / Chairperson Of NDDC, Lauretta Onochie Address Press After Inauguration / Borno To Rebuild Churches Destroyed By Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.