Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,934 members, 7,828,260 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Buhari Is Dead And Here Is The Proof - Nnamdi Kanu Gives Shocking Revelation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Dead And Here Is The Proof - Nnamdi Kanu Gives Shocking Revelation (8672 Views)

Breaking - Nnamdi Kanu Gives Latest Assessment Of The Situation In Nigeria / Nnamdi Kanu Gives Order For War In Enugu This Morning VIDEO / Nnamdi Kanu Gives Fresh Evidence Proving Buhari Is Allegedly Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is Dead And Here Is The Proof - Nnamdi Kanu Gives Shocking Revelation by SUPERPACK: 9:15am On Oct 31, 2020
Vulcanheph:

on the contrary, you are the one that is "dumb educated illiterate".... i want to believe that buhari isn't dead but until he comes out in public and gives a live broadcast with journalist and every media house present , I'll keep on believing he is dead....secondly what you don't know is that America and most of other countries will keep a blind eye to anything that happens to Africa as long as it doesn't affect their interests , so the " buhari" that visited the white house in 2018 might be a body double and the CIA with every American agency won't say a word about it.... As our elders will say "he who has an ear, let him hear"
When Buhari presented the 2018, 2019 and 2020 budget where did he do it? Was it not broadcasted live or was it also a drama series too.
Re: Buhari Is Dead And Here Is The Proof - Nnamdi Kanu Gives Shocking Revelation by Unik3030: 9:17am On Oct 31, 2020
waldigit:

I see, if you can admit that you use Reno's brain to think, then I rest my case there no point engaging you many thanks.
u are trying to b clever by half, whenever Reno criticizes Buhari u won't blink an eye b4 saying yes but if it's d other way round u will discard it as unserious.

we know better
Re: Buhari Is Dead And Here Is The Proof - Nnamdi Kanu Gives Shocking Revelation by toolovely(m): 9:22am On Oct 31, 2020
If truly he's dead, one of these two will happen before the expiration of this tenure.
1. An announcement that Buhari has died and a burial will be done with someone else's corpse.
2. I don't know anything
Re: Buhari Is Dead And Here Is The Proof - Nnamdi Kanu Gives Shocking Revelation by waldigit: 9:40am On Oct 31, 2020
SUPERPACK:
Have you ever wondered why our male and female celebrities looks exrtremely good and beautiful on our TV but less appealing in real life? The answer is why he looks older in some pictures and younger in some.
You are too much. grin
Re: Buhari Is Dead And Here Is The Proof - Nnamdi Kanu Gives Shocking Revelation by planmarket(m): 11:38am On Oct 31, 2020
Buhari is not dead, your proof is not valid

Say something that we can believe

Re: Buhari Is Dead And Here Is The Proof - Nnamdi Kanu Gives Shocking Revelation by Afamed: 11:44am On Oct 31, 2020
Coward of the century. No wonder his gullible followers are still waiting for Donald Trump to grant them Biafra
Re: Buhari Is Dead And Here Is The Proof - Nnamdi Kanu Gives Shocking Revelation by Shakaranews20: 11:54am On Oct 31, 2020
Re: Buhari Is Dead And Here Is The Proof - Nnamdi Kanu Gives Shocking Revelation by Hotfreezing: 10:01am On Jan 13
Omo, Jubril of Sudan show this guy shege.
The entire Ohaneze came to kneel down in Abuja

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South South: There Is Nothing Like Niger Delta[photos ] / Atiku Meets Nigerian Guild Of Editors And Other Media Organisations / Chairperson Of NDDC, Lauretta Onochie Address Press After Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.