Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,556 members, 7,823,440 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

What Is The Craziest Thing Ur Partner Have Ever Asked You To Do ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Craziest Thing Ur Partner Have Ever Asked You To Do ? (479 Views)

The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? / Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? / What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Craziest Thing Ur Partner Have Ever Asked You To Do ? by Sameazy15: 5:25pm On Oct 30, 2020
Mine,was when my girlfriend fake a sickness , so she can be alone at home .she straight away invite me to their house. On getting to their house she took me to her parent matritimonial bed to have sex which i declined immediately because am afraid anybody can come at anytime
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Ur Partner Have Ever Asked You To Do ? by Davash222(m): 5:27pm On Oct 30, 2020
Sameazy15:
Mine,was when my girlfriend fake a sickness , so she can be alone at home .she straight away invite me to their house. On getting to their house she took me to her parent matritimonial bed to have sex which i declined immediately because am afraid anybody can come at anytime
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Ur Partner Have Ever Asked You To Do ? by dingbang(m): 5:30pm On Oct 30, 2020
The one happened when my girl took me to the altar of God and said we should have sex on the tabernacle. I was afraid and I started crying.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Ur Partner Have Ever Asked You To Do ? by ReluctantAdult(m): 5:31pm On Oct 30, 2020
Begged me to give her head. Told her no babe, I don't do that shi.
Another one asked me to choke her while I fvck. Bish you wanna die on my bed? Wtf?
Another one wanted me to fvck while on her time of the month...What a joke!
The other girl asked me to drive her around town so she run errands? Girl have some respect!!
One begged to cum inside her. Girl you crazy?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Ur Partner Have Ever Asked You To Do ? by SenorFax(m): 5:34pm On Oct 30, 2020
She said we should marry . lipsrsealed
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Ur Partner Have Ever Asked You To Do ? by vastolord4(m): 6:01pm On Oct 30, 2020
Hmm!

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Ur Partner Have Ever Asked You To Do ? by Juliusmomoh: 6:28pm On Oct 30, 2020
Lie muhammed full here.. shocked
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Ur Partner Have Ever Asked You To Do ? by BigDawsNet: 6:30pm On Oct 30, 2020
She once said "babe, can you scream out my name I Love You then kiss me"... Inside the train undecided ....I said in ma mind.. Wait make I graduate successful first make I no disappoint my people

Ex on bed will remove my sleeping socks inside winter.. I shake head like good cheesy... Na u den send come abi...

You definitely a learner.

(1) (Reply)

December Or February Which Is Best For Marriage? / How Do You Get A Strong Withdrawal Game? / My Sexiography - Season 1 Episode 25 (18+ Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.