Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,139 members, 7,845,782 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Am I Possessed? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Possessed? (1296 Views)

Am I Possessed? / I Think My Girlfriend Has Possessed Me (graphic Picture) / I Cry Whenever I Think Of Him | Am I Possessed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Possessed? by queenice7(f): 7:55pm On Oct 30, 2020
I've been heartbroken so many times that I am starting to believe that I am possessed, pls I need some care, love and advice because I am losing it.
This is not the first, second, third, or fourth time I've been heartbroken or taken advantage of. I am 23, very hardworking, very beautiful, smart, kind, with a heart of gold, I get all these compliments often. I am also cool, calm and collected. I don't understand how someone would decide to take advantage of me.
It usually starts when I demand to be treated right.
This last heartbreak, I was dating a Nigerian guy in another continent, b4 we officially started dating, he pestered me to date him, I was so scared, told him about the heartbreaks I've suffered, how fragile and soft I am, how people has returned back my good with evil, how I am so scared of giving love another trial, and how i don't think long distance relationship is worth it. He told me how he has gotten a fair share of heartbreaks from ladies, and how he'll never do shit to me, he swore, promised, every every and I believed him.
And one thing with me is that when I love, I love wholeheartedly, I won't withhold anything, my spirit, soul, body, everything, you'll just know that I love, and that is when the other party usually starts misbehaves, when they've seen how deep I've gotten into them, how I create time from my very busy work schedule just to speak/chat them all the time, how I try my best to please them. The most painful thing is that this guy made me so committed to the relationship, when he saw that I really have less believe in long distance relationship, he did everything possible to win my trust and commitment, he assured me ours would be different. When he'd won my heart he started replying late, stopped video calling and started pretending he missed my video calls, and all. We had an argument after I complained about how cold he has become, and I told him I wanted to be left alone at that moment. And that was it, up till now, no call or chat from him. Its been almost 2 weeks, I tried reaching out to him to know if he's owk, but he ignored my chat.
I feel so bad even though we're yet to meet in person, but because I really opened my heart and soul to him, after he made me believe he'll not hurt me. I feel so bad that my only wrong was demanding to be treated right, that's the only thing I've ever demanded from him, I feel so bad that I've been heartbroken yet another time simply for loving with all my heart.
I feel sad that I've not had any relationship that didn't end in tears, any relationship that was worth it, I'm yet to experience it. I am now having a feeling that I have offended somebody I don't even know. Even aside relationship, love matter, I've often been taken advantage of by other people, colleagues, so called friends in such a way that I became a loner, lost some self esteem. Pls help me with advises or books to read, else I'll give up on love and humanity
Re: Am I Possessed? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 30, 2020
I noticed you always expecting too much in those relationship you jump into... Yes, "Jump into"

My dear, even in those Philippine love movies, the story is not always "rossy" as one would expect it to be.

I will advise you use this heartbreak period to define yourself by yourself and don't be swallowed up by your own fantasy...

By the way, you're not possessed, Love will find you soon.

6 Likes

Re: Am I Possessed? by dingbang(m): 8:02pm On Oct 30, 2020
I think you should note that loving someone is setting that person free, dont get so attached, dont feel entitled nor feel you must be given attention.

Feel as if you were single as though you are in a relationship and always be busy with your life.

1 Like

Re: Am I Possessed? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 30, 2020
You are not alone sister.

90 percent of relationship these days always end in tears. Face your business/career. Your time to do shakara and select men will come soon.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Possessed? by Odoogu(m): 8:06pm On Oct 30, 2020
don't take this the wrong way.. been taken advantage of is the price you pay for being "good".

3 Likes

Re: Am I Possessed? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 30, 2020
Sorry, learn how to stay away from men, and focus on yourself
Re: Am I Possessed? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 30, 2020
dingbang:
I think you should note that loving someone is setting that person free, dont get so attached, dont feel entitled nor feel you must be given attention.

Feel as if you were single as though you are in a relationship and always be busy with your life.
This comment of yours are comments common with unfaithful men,going by your comment,then there's no need for relationships.Remain single if you can't give commitment
Re: Am I Possessed? by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 8:14pm On Oct 30, 2020
dem gee guys go dey luk u lyk
"omoh see beta client"
Re: Am I Possessed? by Shortyy(f): 8:15pm On Oct 30, 2020
You haven't met the right person.

This time, take your time. Don't be too quick to jump into another relationship.

Once men see you as an easy prey, they'll be toying with your heart as they please.

Have some self worth, love yourself first. In fact forget relationship for now, enjoy yourself.

And when the right person comes, don't give your all and don't expect much either. Just watch and see how it goes.
Re: Am I Possessed? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 30, 2020
same happened with me here, I guess I expect so much in relationships... u just have to sit up right, d right guy will surely come.. only a matter of time
Re: Am I Possessed? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 30, 2020
same happened with me here, I guess I expect so much in relationships... u just have to sit up right, d right guy will surely come.. only a matter of time, sent u a pm, check...
Re: Am I Possessed? by WrittyWritter(f): 8:19pm On Oct 30, 2020
As I always tell people wen u are falling on love or trusting people always prepare yourself 4 a betrayal..it hurts less wen u expect it...it seems like u are very kind person..who cares 4 people..try to care less and trust less..like I said always except betrayal..and also stop expecting much from people..not everyone can be u

But don't give up on men because of ur experiences u may miss d right one...But for now I will advice u stay away from any serious relationship and allow yourself to heal and increase your self esteem..in short focus on yourself

1 Like

Re: Am I Possessed? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 30, 2020
Maybe U Are Too Desperate & Dat Could Be D Reason 4 Ur Heartbreaks. U Should Exercise Patience & Self-control.
Re: Am I Possessed? by Humblesam(m): 8:27pm On Oct 30, 2020
Aunty, you're not possessed at all..
Nobody would ever love you like you...

Love yourself and wait for your man.
Long distance relationship dey hard to pure...Not all but mostly.
Your type of person needs a guy around you and not an online relationship.
You'll get some good love from some good guy some day..
Re: Am I Possessed? by dingbang(m): 8:33pm On Oct 30, 2020
WrittyWritter:
As I always tell people wen u are falling on love or trusting people always prepare yourself 4 a betrayal..it hurts less wen u expect it...it seems like u are very kind person..who cares 4 people..try to care less and trust less..like I said always except betrayal..and also stop expecting much from people..not everyone can be u

But don't give up on men because of ur experiences u may miss d right one...But for now I will advice u stay away from any serious relationship and allow yourself to heal and increase your self esteem..in short focus on yourself
very true. kiss
Re: Am I Possessed? by ouzo1(m): 8:40pm On Oct 30, 2020
Give relationship a break, Take time and love yourself more.
Re: Am I Possessed? by Samakus(m): 8:44pm On Oct 30, 2020
I thought you told him you wanted space? Long distance relationships most often than not, end in tears. I can't even try it again.

I tell anybody that comes across me, I don't do Korean movie love. It is not sustainable. Don't expect me to be following you up and down, I have money to chase and responsibilities to carry. I will care for you but I expect you to do same. If I don't holla on you, holla on me. It takes two to tango.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Possessed? by mosdii(m): 8:44pm On Oct 30, 2020
Your manipulative tendencies couldn't work on the dude and he noticed how clingy you are.

You wanted a savior, he couldn't save you because he is not Jesus Christ.

Dude dodged a bullet...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Possessed? by DaddyRochie1642: 8:51pm On Oct 30, 2020
Madam you're "Clingy" and "Possessive"

1 Like

Re: Am I Possessed? by virginprincess(f): 8:53pm On Oct 30, 2020
Babe you are perfectly fine, you should even thank God that you didn't end up with any of those men, don't worry the right man will surely come for you.
Re: Am I Possessed? by Pancakeey(f): 8:59pm On Oct 30, 2020
The thing is you’re emotionally weak. And they way you described yourself it’s as if you can do no wrong.
I don’t think you’re possessed
I feel you’re too weak to handle the emotional trauma that comes with relationships
Everything can’t be rosy all the time
Everything can’t be in your favour
Sometimes you have to bend for the other person

And no offense but this is the 21st century. Long distance relationships don’t work like it used to.

Read self help books to help you grow emotionally.
Cha cha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Possessed? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 30, 2020
OP you have only one problem,,,,,,,,

Which is you take things to far,,,,,,

In this life if we haven't seen what we're looking for,,, or we've been trying to achieve something but it is failing,,,,,,,, we will definitely link it with spiritual spirit,, ,,,,,,,,,,,

You haven't seen the right one,,,,,,, that's why you're saying this,,

For you to see the right one,, dead that spiritual thinking and focus,,,,,,

,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,wink
Re: Am I Possessed? by dingbang(m): 9:16pm On Oct 30, 2020
Pancakeey:
The thing is you’re emotionally weak. And they way you described yourself it’s as if you can do no wrong.
I don’t think you’re possessed
I feel you’re too weak to handle the emotional trauma that comes with relationships
Everything can’t be rosy all the time
Everything can’t be in your favour
Sometimes you have to bend for the other person

And no offense but this is the 21st century. Long distance relationships don’t work like it used to.

Read self help books to help you grow emotionally.
Cha cha
kiss
Re: Am I Possessed? by Pancakeey(f): 9:17pm On Oct 30, 2020
dingbang:
kiss
Dingbang it’s been a while I guess
Re: Am I Possessed? by dingbang(m): 9:59pm On Oct 30, 2020
Pancakeey:

Dingbang it’s been a while I guess
yeah yeah, how have you been faring

1 Like

Re: Am I Possessed? by ganie(m): 11:11pm On Oct 30, 2020
Henceforth,don't give all again,take back a little and I mean your relationship with people now. This will help you,if you can.
Re: Am I Possessed? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 30, 2020
You must love the victim card! Count to 5 and stop being a victim smiley
Re: Am I Possessed? by Sawzer(m): 11:22pm On Oct 30, 2020
queenice7:
I've been heartbroken so many times that I am starting to believe that I am possessed, pls I need some care, love and advice because I am losing it.
This is not the first, second, third, or fourth time I've been heartbroken or taken advantage of. I am 23, very hardworking, very beautiful, smart, kind, with a heart of gold, I get all these compliments often. I am also cool, calm and collected. I don't understand how someone would decide to take advantage of me.
This last heartbreak, I was dating a Nigerian guy in another continent, b4 we officially started dating, he pestered me to date him, I was so scared, told him about the heartbreaks I've suffered, how fragile and soft I am, how people has returned back my good with evil, how I am so scared of giving love another trial, and how i don't think long distance relationship is worth it. He told me how he has gotten a fair share of heartbreaks from ladies, and how he'll never do shit to me, he swore, promised, every every and I believed him.
And one thing with me is that when I love, I love wholeheartedly, I won't withhold anything, my spirit, soul, body, everything, you'll just know that I love, and that is when the other party usually starts misbehaves, when they've seen how deep I've gotten into them, how I create time from my very busy work schedule just to speak/chat them all the time, how I try my best to please them. The most painful thing is that this guy made me so committed to the relationship, when he saw that I really have less believe in long distance relationship, he did everything possible to win my trust and commitment, he assured me ours would be different. When he'd won my heart he started replying late, stopped video calling and started pretending he missed my video calls, and all. We had an argument after I complained about how cold he has become, and I told him I wanted to be left alone at that moment. And that was it, up till now, no call or chat from him. Its been almost 2 weeks, I tried reaching out to him to know if he's owk, but he ignored my chat.
I feel so bad even though we're yet to meet in person, but because I really opened my heart and soul to him, after he made me believe he'll not hurt me. I feel so bad that my only wrong was demanding to be treated right, that's the only thing I've ever demanded from him, I feel so bad that I've been heartbroken yet another time simply for loving with all my heart.
I feel sad that I've not had any relationship that didn't end in tears, any relationship that was worth it, I'm yet to experience it. I am now having a feeling that I have offended somebody I don't even know. Even aside relationship, love matter, I've often been taken advantage of by other people, colleagues, so called friends in such a way that I became a loner, lost some self esteem. Pls help me with advises or books to read, else I'll give up on love and humanity

Hey sweetheart now that you've known your weakness, why don't you work on them?
One thing I'm sure is that a good heart wouldn't suffer for long. Just keep being yourself and engage yourself more. You're still a bit young. When the time comes, you'll be happy.

He may have his reasons too but I'd advise that you don't accept him back. Well, not easily. If he truly loves you he'll fight for you love.

Goodluck and have a nice life cheesy

1 Like

Re: Am I Possessed? by CastingCrowns(f): 11:55pm On Oct 30, 2020
guys only want love if it's torture.. I used to be like you till I had to change for the sake of my mental health, when u show most people guy or lady since it goes both ways too much love they end up taking it for granted or losing interest completely, try to keep some part of your heart to yourself when dating and be ready for anything so u won't be taken by surprise.

1 Like

Re: Am I Possessed? by Next2Bezee(m): 11:56pm On Oct 30, 2020
queenice7:

You are not possessed.

Long-distance relationships are not for everyone, especially when it's almost improbable that both partners will ever meet face-to-face. Long lovey-dovey messages, voice and video calls, sexting, nudes, and all that can't pass as a substitute for real, physical intimacy. That's why it'll take real love, patience, dedication, and determination to be in long-termed long-distance relationships.

You shouldn't give up because you haven't met the one yet. You're just 23 and have your whole life ahead of you. Take the time you need to find the right person. Don't give up. He's out there, and you'll find him if you keep trying, not if you give up on love.

1 Like

Re: Am I Possessed? by JONSYN7154: 2:39am On Oct 31, 2020
queenice7:

I don't think you're possess. I think you have one repugnant character that's making them to leave you.

Believe me, if you work on those repugnant character, you'll have someone who'll love and stay with you u equivocally.

My candid advice.

I wish you luck.
Re: Am I Possessed? by Oturatetuala(m): 3:43am On Oct 31, 2020
angry angry angry Ask me that question again.

(1) (2) (Reply)

“your Husband Has No Business With Your Money” – Blessing Okoro Tells Women / I Love her So Much please ( Help) / Why We Drink N Bleep Ladies On Sundays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.