Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,546 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Amos Iyari Monye: I Beg To Feed Despite Working Under Buhari, Obasanjo, Gowon - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amos Iyari Monye: I Beg To Feed Despite Working Under Buhari, Obasanjo, Gowon (52472 Views)

Labour Party Office In Ajegunle Destroyed By Thugs - Morris Monye. / It’s Now All About Nigerians Vs Buhari - Obasanjo / 'My Transition Hours': Jonathan Invites Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku To Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amos Iyari Monye: I Beg To Feed Despite Working Under Buhari, Obasanjo, Gowon by einsteine(m): 9:11am On Oct 31, 2020
dignity33:
So you fought against your own people, you killed your own brothers and sisters to keep Nigeria . what a shame.

Igbos are not his people and the Midwest has never been part of Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Amos Iyari Monye: I Beg To Feed Despite Working Under Buhari, Obasanjo, Gowon by purplerope: 9:14am On Oct 31, 2020
dignity33:
So you fought against your own people, you killed your own brothers and sisters to keep Nigeria . what a shame.

Who the hell is dis zombie, Adeke!!!!
Re: Amos Iyari Monye: I Beg To Feed Despite Working Under Buhari, Obasanjo, Gowon by stanliwise(m): 9:16am On Oct 31, 2020
Racoon:
[s][/s]He has no plan for the future but joined the army & rose meritoriously to the rank of a captain only for the hausa-fulani dominated army to victimized & edged him out unceremoniously?

He was not good to his people while in service? Did you read that "....I live in a one-bedroomed apartment given to me to stay by one of the persons whom I was good to while I was in service...."

Meanwhile "...President Buhari assured me when I visited him many years ago that he would help me.My problem now is how to get the connection and money to needed to get to him.

Today, many people who took vows to die for their fatherland are ravaged by poverty and there is no help from the government..."
Your own brand zombiesm is on a different pedestal entirely.
Don’t mind the idiot jare
Re: Amos Iyari Monye: I Beg To Feed Despite Working Under Buhari, Obasanjo, Gowon by themanderon: 9:16am On Oct 31, 2020
The same government that sends you to kill now abandons you in your old age.
I hope those guys that killed people protesting for the good of the country at lekki have seen what may probably be their fate tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: Amos Iyari Monye: I Beg To Feed Despite Working Under Buhari, Obasanjo, Gowon by Farki: 9:17am On Oct 31, 2020
Tribalism had really eaten into the core of the country and it was just starting. What a bloody shame. angry
Re: Amos Iyari Monye: I Beg To Feed Despite Working Under Buhari, Obasanjo, Gowon by finaleeec: 9:17am On Oct 31, 2020
mightyhazel:
Counter coup took place on july 29,not sept 15.

Thats where i stopped reading anyways..
. Does that made him.a Liar ,that he was Never a Military man?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amos Iyari Monye: I Beg To Feed Despite Working Under Buhari, Obasanjo, Gowon by wizdooarchy3(m): 9:18am On Oct 31, 2020
that is called nemesis of betrayals
Re: Amos Iyari Monye: I Beg To Feed Despite Working Under Buhari, Obasanjo, Gowon by stanliwise(m): 9:19am On Oct 31, 2020
KaluwisxPRO:
When they are out of position of Power, they want sympathy, but when they are in Power, the people are their punching bag.
Like you mean you know him?
Re: Amos Iyari Monye: I Beg To Feed Despite Working Under Buhari, Obasanjo, Gowon by mightyhazel: 9:20am On Oct 31, 2020
helinues:

Guy,must you seek my authentication on almost every comments of yours on NL?

There are other millions of NL you can engage with.

Stop trolling all in the name of mentioning
Them dey troll who no get brain ?

2 Likes

Re: Amos Iyari Monye: I Beg To Feed Despite Working Under Buhari, Obasanjo, Gowon by mightyhazel: 9:21am On Oct 31, 2020
finaleeec:
. Does that made him.a Liar ,that he was Never a Military man?
did i say such?
Re: Amos Iyari Monye: I Beg To Feed Despite Working Under Buhari, Obasanjo, Gowon by mightyhazel: 9:22am On Oct 31, 2020
einsteine:

Igbos are not his people and the Midwest has never been part of Biafra.
but igbos were killed because of nzeogwu coup.. a man from okpanam, Midwestern Nigeria.lnfact it was termed igbo coup...

can u rationalize this pls?

6 Likes

Re: Amos Iyari Monye: I Beg To Feed Despite Working Under Buhari, Obasanjo, Gowon by Geronwa(m): 9:24am On Oct 31, 2020
This guy is a fool,after other soldiers ran away after their release he stay back to help these idiots slaughter his own people and God made sure He kept him alive to suffer ,he should just hang himself, SERIOUSLY

4 Likes

Re: Amos Iyari Monye: I Beg To Feed Despite Working Under Buhari, Obasanjo, Gowon by mdchikezie(m): 9:24am On Oct 31, 2020
Camelot65:
Karma?? when millions of other wicked people( our politicians inclusive) are still roaming around and dying peacefully??

FOR REAL FOR REAL MY BROTHER, BASTARDS AND DEVILS ARE STILL ROLLING IN BULLLETPROOFS WITH GUARDS TO THE TEETH.
THATS HOW I KNOW THAT ALL THESE CURSES DOESNT WORK ON OUR OPPRESSORS. WE JUST HAVE TO GO FOR WHAT WE WANT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amos Iyari Monye: I Beg To Feed Despite Working Under Buhari, Obasanjo, Gowon by hush15: 9:27am On Oct 31, 2020
SAMAJ:

https://punchng.com/i-beg-to-feed-despite-risking-my-life-for-nigeria-working-under-buhari-obasanjo-gowon-retired-capt-monye/

But when the people try to engage the government into better packages and welfare for soldiers, you guys kill and maim them all
Re: Amos Iyari Monye: I Beg To Feed Despite Working Under Buhari, Obasanjo, Gowon by ignis: 9:27am On Oct 31, 2020
Long story
Re: Amos Iyari Monye: I Beg To Feed Despite Working Under Buhari, Obasanjo, Gowon by mdchikezie(m): 9:29am On Oct 31, 2020
ibietela2:

Reward for keeping Nigeria one..
So they killed soldiers of Igbo extraction in the counter coup for nothing.

A country with so much blood of the innocent

IF PEOPLE WHO ESCAPED THE KILLINGS TELL YOU WHAT THEY WENT THROUGH, YOU WILL DEF CRY.
YOU CAN EVEN IMAGINE WHAT THEY WENT THROUGH IN THAT DEVILISH GUARD ROOM

1 Like

Re: Amos Iyari Monye: I Beg To Feed Despite Working Under Buhari, Obasanjo, Gowon by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 9:29am On Oct 31, 2020
ignis:
Long story
you can still endeavor to read it.

1 Like

Re: Amos Iyari Monye: I Beg To Feed Despite Working Under Buhari, Obasanjo, Gowon by ignis: 9:31am On Oct 31, 2020
BEANSndPLANTAIN:
you can still endeavor to read it.

Sorry I can't, unless if it will bring money to my account.
Re: Amos Iyari Monye: I Beg To Feed Despite Working Under Buhari, Obasanjo, Gowon by all4gabus(m): 9:32am On Oct 31, 2020
Its well sir, God will cause Nigerian Government to visit you. There are many out there with same story not only you.
Re: Amos Iyari Monye: I Beg To Feed Despite Working Under Buhari, Obasanjo, Gowon by chinaka98295: 9:36am On Oct 31, 2020
:. Does that made him.a Liar ,that he was Never a Military man?did i say such?
Re: Amos Iyari Monye: I Beg To Feed Despite Working Under Buhari, Obasanjo, Gowon by Fuckingmallam45(m): 9:36am On Oct 31, 2020
Camelot65:
Karma?? when millions of other wicked people( our politicians inclusive) are still roaming around and dying peacefully??
Are they truly dying peacefully?
Did ABBA Kyari die peacefully?
Did Ajimobi die peacefully?
Remember, those weren’t the way they planned to die? What really happened to them was Karma and nothing more
Re: Amos Iyari Monye: I Beg To Feed Despite Working Under Buhari, Obasanjo, Gowon by Goldwine1(f): 9:44am On Oct 31, 2020
This is what I have been saying to young officers. They will only use you and dump you all. You all better wake up now, let's fight for Nigeria and take it back from the hands of our oppressors or else you will end up in the same fate as this man.
Re: Amos Iyari Monye: I Beg To Feed Despite Working Under Buhari, Obasanjo, Gowon by MichaelDuf: 9:48am On Oct 31, 2020
After killing Biafrans you want to enjoy?
Re: Amos Iyari Monye: I Beg To Feed Despite Working Under Buhari, Obasanjo, Gowon by Danzakidakura(m): 9:50am On Oct 31, 2020
hopeforcharles:
WYSIWUG. Karma is real,
karma is real bro. After backstabbing his people they left him to suffer.
Re: Amos Iyari Monye: I Beg To Feed Despite Working Under Buhari, Obasanjo, Gowon by Amos1423(m): 9:53am On Oct 31, 2020
Working for these said guys isn't a monopoly that you must be bankrolled by them Sir, get yourself engaged in something cause live isn't fair to everyone.
Re: Amos Iyari Monye: I Beg To Feed Despite Working Under Buhari, Obasanjo, Gowon by Danzakidakura(m): 9:55am On Oct 31, 2020
mightyhazel:
but igbos were killed because of nzeogwu coup.. a man from okpanam, Midwestern Nigeria.lnfact it was termed igbo coup.
ze pull you quoted will not respond to you again because you have exposed his hypocrisy. When it's favour them they will denied that Deltas are not ibo when the table turn around they will say they are ibos.

1 Like

Re: Amos Iyari Monye: I Beg To Feed Despite Working Under Buhari, Obasanjo, Gowon by ume1000: 9:55am On Oct 31, 2020
stanliwise:

Don’t mind the idiot jare
so what happened to savings and investing towards the future
Re: Amos Iyari Monye: I Beg To Feed Despite Working Under Buhari, Obasanjo, Gowon by ofuonyebi: 9:56am On Oct 31, 2020
I know some idiots would start blaming Buhari or Obasanjo..
But they refused to ask our Lawmakers what Law has they made to provide for social security of the elders particularly
those who laboured to serve their fatherland.
Look at the aged retiree how they suffer and die in abject penury without collecting their gratuity.
Are we not now in a so called useless DEMO-CRAZY? The man served under the generals in the military era..
Where are the Dangotes &Ote-Dollars of this world...who use to donate billions of money to please govt and associates?
Can they not make better names to help such people as this one?
Re: Amos Iyari Monye: I Beg To Feed Despite Working Under Buhari, Obasanjo, Gowon by iamme1234(m): 9:56am On Oct 31, 2020
If you die serving this country,na hell fire you dey go
Re: Amos Iyari Monye: I Beg To Feed Despite Working Under Buhari, Obasanjo, Gowon by Farki: 10:00am On Oct 31, 2020
Amos1423:
Working for these said guys isn't a monopoly that you must be bankrolled by them Sir, get yourself engaged in something cause live isn't fair to everyone.

Amos you didn't even pity your namesake sad
Re: Amos Iyari Monye: I Beg To Feed Despite Working Under Buhari, Obasanjo, Gowon by stanliwise(m): 10:03am On Oct 31, 2020
ume1000:
so what happened to savings and investing towards the future
Don’t divert the topic.
The man was complaining about how the government has abandoned aged servant who served the country.

Is this shocking to us?
is this first time you hear of such?

For this specific case, you may have a point but on a general case we have a lot of old people who really worked hard wallowing in poverty while Government toil with their pension and allowances
Re: Amos Iyari Monye: I Beg To Feed Despite Working Under Buhari, Obasanjo, Gowon by Amos1423(m): 10:07am On Oct 31, 2020
Farki:

Amos you didn't even pity your namesake sad

That shouldn't be a reason for me to support gibberish na, or is it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

DSS Arrests Gabriel Suswam, Guns, Keys Of 45 Exotic Cars, Ammunition Recovered / Fayose Suspends Teachers For Engaging Students In Child Labour(Pics) / IPOB Women Disgrace Nnia Nwodo, Scatter Ohanaeze Event (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.