Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,924 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Must The First Date Be At The Eatery - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must The First Date Be At The Eatery (1544 Views)

Ask For The Eatery Or Dating Location. Some Boys Are Either Broke, Senseless. / I Left Her At The Eatery Were We Went To Have Dinner, Was I Wrong. / Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must The First Date Be At The Eatery by Uchefame(m): 2:45pm On Oct 31, 2020
Good day ladies and gentlemen, do you think it is a must that your first date or outing with a lady should be at the eatery.
Please, I need your sincere opinions.

1 Like

Re: Must The First Date Be At The Eatery by pansophist(m): 2:46pm On Oct 31, 2020
No. People normally choose eatery because it looks nice enough, protects you both from the sun, dust, noise and rain that plagues Nigerian cities, and you can both just eat something. Nevertheless, going for a date can be in a park, or just taking a walk and sightseeing. Also if she likes you, she won't bother much about the first date location.

The need to be with you should be greater than the need to be impressed on the first date. Also, she should have been impressed by you before accepting your proposal for a date, so keep calm and play it cool.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Must The First Date Be At The Eatery by fati2001(m): 2:51pm On Oct 31, 2020
even if I hit y "once you're part of my collection.
Re: Must The First Date Be At The Eatery by larrymoore(m): 2:53pm On Oct 31, 2020
if you are in for short time, yes eatery to room 101.
Re: Must The First Date Be At The Eatery by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 31, 2020
no, it should be on the church's alter,stingy man

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must The First Date Be At The Eatery by Blackmoran(m): 3:00pm On Oct 31, 2020
most girls now have turn date now to food and drink empowerment, do you know how many attention a girl get in a day , and how many dates she schedule for her benefit...

1 Like

Re: Must The First Date Be At The Eatery by HRHQueenPhil(f): 3:01pm On Oct 31, 2020
Uchefame:
Good day ladies and gentlemen, do you think it is a must that your first date or outing with a lady should at the eatery.
Please, I need your sincere opinions.

Since u are more bouyant, u can do it at a resort, also ur home were u make pasta from scratch and spoil her with champagne
Better still, a boat ride where u both can talk on a lake kiss

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Must The First Date Be At The Eatery by Uchefame(m): 3:38pm On Oct 31, 2020
Zzor:

Your contrary views in many sensitive posts in this forum has kept many ladies single.
I pity ladies that heed to your opinions

12 Likes

Re: Must The First Date Be At The Eatery by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 31, 2020
Aswear OP you better don't do pass yaaself,,,,,,

One musician said nogo dey do pass yourself,,,,,,,,,

.my first date what behind one dirty gutter like this,,,,,smiley

My second date is behind poultry,, aswear we just manage to talk,,,,,,,,

My third date is behind mechanic workshop,,, aswear dat girl no waste time,,,,,,,,,

My fourth date is inside kekena pep,,,, (tricycle),,, we complete the date before we reach bus stop,,,,,

So this life learn to do as you can,,, and not to impress others,,,,,,,,,,wink

2 Likes

Re: Must The First Date Be At The Eatery by Nobleladycakes1(f): 4:28pm On Oct 31, 2020
Yes o to avoid ROOM 306��
Re: Must The First Date Be At The Eatery by Stephenmoka4(m): 4:32pm On Oct 31, 2020
No it doesn't always have to, when I take guys/girls out, I prefer eatery.
Re: Must The First Date Be At The Eatery by BigDawsNet: 4:37pm On Oct 31, 2020
I once asked a lady out on a date... I told her let's meet up at a cafe downtown for coffee

She said No, let's meet at the library...

That day I get to know she's a Bibliophilia

1 Like

Re: Must The First Date Be At The Eatery by BigDawsNet: 4:40pm On Oct 31, 2020
Nobleladycakes1:

Not a bad thing tho
Only if both agree to have fun on sex date..

Most especially dating someone online for severally months and meeting for the first time
Re: Must The First Date Be At The Eatery by fati2001(m): 4:44pm On Oct 31, 2020
Zzor:

pls don't kill me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Must The First Date Be At The Eatery by Nobleladycakes1(f): 4:45pm On Oct 31, 2020
BigDawsNet:

Not a bad thing tho
Only if both agree to have fun on sex date..

Most especially dating someone online for severally months and meeting for the first time

You gat it
Re: Must The First Date Be At The Eatery by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 31, 2020
choose a clean open neutral place to meet the person if u dont fancy an eatery.like a botanical garden for example or an open bar area where u two can buy refreshements and discuss.It is not compulsory u must go eatery.

1 Like

Re: Must The First Date Be At The Eatery by Uchefame(m): 5:02pm On Oct 31, 2020
Nobleladycakes1:
You like room 306 very well
Re: Must The First Date Be At The Eatery by Nobleladycakes1(f): 5:03pm On Oct 31, 2020
Uchefame:

You like room 306 very well

At all
Re: Must The First Date Be At The Eatery by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 31, 2020
Uchefame:

Your contrary views in many sensitive posts in this forum has kept many ladies single.
I pity ladies that heed to your opinions
marriage does not freak most ladies anymore,afterall it's just a favour to the men,women gain nothing in marriage especially with Nigerian men

2 Likes

Re: Must The First Date Be At The Eatery by Bluezy13(m): 8:27pm On Oct 31, 2020
Zzor:
marriage does not freak most ladies anymore,afterall it's just a favour to the men,women gain nothing in marriage especially with Nigerian men

Are you married ??
Re: Must The First Date Be At The Eatery by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 31, 2020
Bluezy13:

Are you married ??
im not married but i read about marriages alot
Re: Must The First Date Be At The Eatery by Bluezy13(m): 8:39pm On Oct 31, 2020
Zzor:
im not married but i read about marriages alot

Well, marriage is not a game of two parties in which the spectator always sees the better moves.

I am of the opinion that you curtail the extent to which you personalize your martial advices because you may be wrong since you are not advising from experience and such advices may have negative impact on innocent marriages out there depending on who takes them personally.

It is however worthy of note that I am not in anyways against your personal opinion.

5 Likes

Re: Must The First Date Be At The Eatery by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 31, 2020
What do you expect from a hungry bitch
Re: Must The First Date Be At The Eatery by Bennysam: 8:50pm On Oct 31, 2020
Zzor:
You don't know foolish you sound with this ur comment , you don't freak out about marriage really when you clock 32 now you will not let a man of GOD rest
Re: Must The First Date Be At The Eatery by virginprincess(f): 9:01pm On Oct 31, 2020
Zzor:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Zzor pls don't kill i and fati with laughter.

1 Like

Re: Must The First Date Be At The Eatery by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 31, 2020
virginprincess:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Zzor pls don't kill i and fati with laughter.
no mind am lol
Re: Must The First Date Be At The Eatery by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 31, 2020
Bennysam:

You don't know foolish you sound with this ur comment , you don't freak out about marriage really when you clock 32 now you will not let a man of GOD rest
my aunt is 40 and not bothered,she has everything and will only be doing a man favour if she eventually decides to settle down.shey men brag about money,so if a woman now have that money in surplus,why would she be desperate over a man
Re: Must The First Date Be At The Eatery by santos123(m): 10:00pm On Oct 31, 2020
grin ;Dnawaoo
Zzor:
Re: Must The First Date Be At The Eatery by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 31, 2020
Zzor:
my aunt is 40 and not bothered,she has everything and will only be doing a man favour if she eventually decides to settle down.shey men brag about money,so if a woman now have that money in surplus,why would she be desperate over a man
Fact 101
Especially when you have kids from sperm donors undecided
Re: Must The First Date Be At The Eatery by Dibblez: 10:12pm On Oct 31, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:

Since u are more bouyant, u can do it at a resort, also ur home were u make pasta from scratch and spoil her with champagne
Better still, a boat ride where u both can talk on a lake kiss

Too much ghanian film, na im dey worry you
Re: Must The First Date Be At The Eatery by Paramount01(m): 12:27am On Nov 01, 2020
Zzor:

You sound childish....
Woman count marriage has security, to be secure...a lot of woman nowadays don't even need a man that will spend on them they are ready to spend on you if you can just let her be bearing your name,there are a lot of intimidation where an aged lady never marry,so they always want to get marry as fast as possible, you might not understand now but when you rrwch the age you will knwo what it feel not to be married

1 Like

Re: Must The First Date Be At The Eatery by WrittyWritter(f): 3:31am On Nov 01, 2020
Bluezy13:

Are you married ??

Dat one will be child abuse..I doubt DAT girl as even reached 18 sef smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Help My Girlfriend Is Going Through Serious Depression. / Why Are Nairaland Men Sending Me Pms After Insulting Me? / Damn, She's Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.