Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,057 members, 7,835,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

My Husband Is The Most Practicing Feminist - Aisha Yesufu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Husband Is The Most Practicing Feminist - Aisha Yesufu (32811 Views)

Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu / Aisha Yesufu: I Got My NYSC Even Before Buhari Wrote His Cambridge / Fashola Has Depreciated – Aisha Yesufu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Is The Most Practicing Feminist - Aisha Yesufu by benjackugo: 4:31pm On Oct 31, 2020
A Twitter user asked Aisha Yesufu how she handles her home and the socio-political activist responded, IgbereTV reports.

It began when YouTuber Sisi Yemmie asked why women are always expected to be polite, humble, and not too confident.

She tweeted:

"I don't know why there's so much pressure on women to be more polite, stay humble, be confident but not too much. Society stays trying to police the way women communicate, dress, sit,

— basically, exist."
https://twitter.com/Sisi_Yemmie/status/1322469097930633216?s=19

Aisha Yesufu responded to Sisi Yemmie's tweet, writing:

"As a teenager I watched as all the women who were called good wives were the ones that were abused and endured all sorts of crap and I made up my mind never to be one given the label of good! Reason I don't do label.
The freedom that comes from not needing that validation is."
https://twitter.com/AishaYesufu/status/1322493655563849730?s=19

A man then asked Aisha how she handles her home.

He wrote:

"Hello, this is a neutral question without hidden intent. How do you handle your home? Would you say your husband is the one who doesn't "call for the unnecessary push to be a kind of way" hence your love for him?"
https://twitter.com/Mg_Raph/status/1322494642525528064?s=19

And Aisha Yesufu, who has been married for 22 years, responded:

"I married a man not a little boy playing at being a man. My husband is the most practising feminist that I know. We have the same values and that makes things extremely easy. We have mutual respect for each other. He doesn't see me as handler of the house, he sees us as handlers."
https://twitter.com/AishaYesufu/status/1322497257594343424?s=19

Below are the rest of her tweets in reaction the question from her follower.

https://igberetvnews.com/1369993/husband-practicing-feminist-aisha-yesufu/

9 Likes

Re: My Husband Is The Most Practicing Feminist - Aisha Yesufu by benjackugo: 4:31pm On Oct 31, 2020
More

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is The Most Practicing Feminist - Aisha Yesufu by SaintBeehot(m): 4:43pm On Oct 31, 2020
I now feel like she's clout chasing.

65 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Husband Is The Most Practicing Feminist - Aisha Yesufu by Fahdiga(m): 4:44pm On Oct 31, 2020
Aisha I think is overreaching herself. she shouldn't let the popularity she's enjoying at the moment get into her head. she talks too much nowadays

91 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Husband Is The Most Practicing Feminist - Aisha Yesufu by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 31, 2020
small fame she don start to push the "borderline criminal" Feminist Movement.

Watch how the Twitter feminists will flock around her advocating for equal rights but rejecting equal responsibilities.

And her husband is also a feminist? That
synonymous to saying that her husband is an irredeemable SIMP

109 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Husband Is The Most Practicing Feminist - Aisha Yesufu by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 31, 2020
Waiting for redpillers to comment

But Lagos traffic today was really mad oh, like everyone just rushed out to Wed today because nobody is sure of what may happen tomorrow cheesy cheesy...

12 Likes

Re: My Husband Is The Most Practicing Feminist - Aisha Yesufu by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:02pm On Oct 31, 2020
The advantage of marrying a matured man grin grin cheesy

Cherish him Aisha, men like him are not common

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Husband Is The Most Practicing Feminist - Aisha Yesufu by Ugolistikp: 7:02pm On Oct 31, 2020
cool
Re: My Husband Is The Most Practicing Feminist - Aisha Yesufu by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 31, 2020
grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Is The Most Practicing Feminist - Aisha Yesufu by JoeEeL(m): 7:03pm On Oct 31, 2020
This woman, you don try for the #endSars but e don do you o. undecided

You go dey do like say you no sabi d kind religion wey you come from wey them like to dey cut head anyhow. We still want you alive. Dishing out back-to-back western values this way in the open is bound to cause severe burning sensation in the hearts of those people across the sahel; those ones that all they know is to subjugate, domesticate and terrorise women and non-muslims. cool

15 Likes

Re: My Husband Is The Most Practicing Feminist - Aisha Yesufu by ignis: 7:03pm On Oct 31, 2020
Punch line

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is The Most Practicing Feminist - Aisha Yesufu by Temitopemo6e6(m): 7:03pm On Oct 31, 2020
honestly, i love this woman so much. Aboki would not like to read her comments. God bless your husband for supporting you to be who you want to be, not what he wants you to be as we see with some men.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Husband Is The Most Practicing Feminist - Aisha Yesufu by Omezif(m): 7:03pm On Oct 31, 2020
Good luck to them as they understand themself.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Is The Most Practicing Feminist - Aisha Yesufu by edoairways: 7:03pm On Oct 31, 2020
Wowwww cool shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is The Most Practicing Feminist - Aisha Yesufu by sammy7410(m): 7:04pm On Oct 31, 2020
angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is The Most Practicing Feminist - Aisha Yesufu by bluefilm: 7:05pm On Oct 31, 2020
What a pity!

The man must be so emasculated in that their home.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is The Most Practicing Feminist - Aisha Yesufu by Amiralord: 7:05pm On Oct 31, 2020
god bless u
Re: My Husband Is The Most Practicing Feminist - Aisha Yesufu by ehinmowo: 7:06pm On Oct 31, 2020
Fahdiga:
Aisha I think is overreaching herself. she shouldn't let the popularity she's enjoying at the moment get into her head. she talks too much nowadays

STFU mofo!!

21 Likes

Re: My Husband Is The Most Practicing Feminist - Aisha Yesufu by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 31, 2020
Enough of all these Aisha yesufu stories abeg

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is The Most Practicing Feminist - Aisha Yesufu by luminouz(m): 7:06pm On Oct 31, 2020
Fahdiga:
Dafuq is wrong with you? Its a MUDAFVCKING interactive session for fuq sakes. Question and Answer Time kinda stuff. Why y'all acting like she got a Nobel prize or is now the INEC Chairman?

Doesn't she talk before? And which mumu popularity did y'all give her that now made her pompous?

You just a löudmouthed hãter bro undecided

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Husband Is The Most Practicing Feminist - Aisha Yesufu by superior1: 7:06pm On Oct 31, 2020
Ok, next !
Re: My Husband Is The Most Practicing Feminist - Aisha Yesufu by Shortyy(f): 7:06pm On Oct 31, 2020
Lmfaooooo Aisha them Alpha mails are coming for you grin

You'll be cancelled as their heroes very soon.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Is The Most Practicing Feminist - Aisha Yesufu by ehinmowo: 7:07pm On Oct 31, 2020
infantking:
We design for your customers ..

E no go cost u pass 3k to advertise on this forum m y u dey spam am?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is The Most Practicing Feminist - Aisha Yesufu by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 31, 2020
Wonderful. Lucky woman.

8 Likes

Re: My Husband Is The Most Practicing Feminist - Aisha Yesufu by luminouz(m): 7:08pm On Oct 31, 2020
ehinmowo:

STFU mofo!!

I love your reply!!!

Had me giggling!! grin

6 Likes

Re: My Husband Is The Most Practicing Feminist - Aisha Yesufu by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 31, 2020
Beautiful, what a modern, civilised, lovely, blessed couple. God bless them.

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu: Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake – MURIC Replies CAN / Three PDP NWC Members Return ‘mysterious’ N93.6m Paid Into Accounts / Who Wins Tomorrow's Presidential Election In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.