Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,555 members, 7,861,633 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:56 PM

Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? (7735 Views)

Don’t Kill Yourself Over Any Lady That Feels She’s Too Special,Here Is Why / Am I The Only Person That Feels This Way??! / Dr. Laser, Nigerian Surgeon To Make Women Sexier Than Sex Dolls (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? by Godada(m): 12:52pm On Nov 01, 2020
Muna4real:

You are a real man. Don't mind these guys calling you a simp smiley

You have just given him the equivalence of a heady orgasm
Re: Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? by Exodora: 1:02pm On Nov 01, 2020
KidDarkness:

The movie is still on my system and phone. To delete it is wahala. My fingers always betray me when I want to press the delete button. Anyway, no knowledge is lost. We learn new moves
As in eeehhhh. I have tried severally to delete it myself but can't . One thing I like must is despite kiddapping her he still he could not force himself on her until she was ready .
Re: Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? by Jessepaid(m): 1:07pm On Nov 01, 2020
Shit....well.. maybe
Music...
The smooth humming sound that standing fan makes that shit lulls me to sleep
Bathing hot and cold water at the same time
Wearing socks all day at home...
..Smell of mint notes
Re: Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? by Funkyswagzz(m): 1:11pm On Nov 01, 2020
Anoth:

What factors please

I'm actually talkin about Nigeria.. the activities we have here is not much compared to countries like Europe and America. There are so many activities that can take ur mind off sex and all. To be honest with u Nigeria is damn boring. We only go out on Sundays or go look for girl to fvk,, I mean that is the basic stuff we do to have fun.. that is y we have a high rate of cheating and sex all the time.
Re: Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? by KidDarkness(m): 1:12pm On Nov 01, 2020
Exodora:

As in eeehhhh. I have tried severally to delete it myself but can't . One thing I like must is despite kiddapping her he still he could not force himself on her until she was ready .
He is a mobster, a dom but a gentleman. I like the scene he cuffed her to the bed and teased her with the other lady while she watched. You can get the scenes out of your head if you watch it today again. Hehehehehe.Try it. It will work
Re: Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? by Dreyton36: 1:51pm On Nov 01, 2020
I'll tell you

Go to the ghetto and buy Marley kush (weed), roll it and go to an uncompleted building that's very quiet

Climb any window of the uncompleted building
Light up your weed and drag it with the breeze blowing your yansh

That same moment alert enter ur phone join OMG double joy

Keep smoking your weed and listen to the sound of the sheet as it makes a sound on the floor ( ta ta ta )
Re: Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? by FunkyAlhaji2015: 1:55pm On Nov 01, 2020
IamAngelica:
Seeing credit alerts and great sex afterwards

You mean paid sex??
Re: Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? by Muna4real(f): 2:04pm On Nov 01, 2020
Godada:

You have just given him the equivalence of a heady orgasm

grin grin
Re: Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 01, 2020
Muna4real:

You are a real man. Don't mind these guys calling you a simp smiley
Smile,
That line always get me smiling wherever I read it.
Re: Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? by Muna4real(f): 2:35pm On Nov 01, 2020
GLYCOLYSISS:

Smile,
That line always get me smiling wherever I read it.

grin
Why?
Re: Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? by Exodora: 3:03pm On Nov 01, 2020
KidDarkness:

He is a mobster, a dom but a gentleman. I like the scene he cuffed her to the bed and teased her with the other lady while she watched. You can get the scenes out of your head if you watch it today again. Hehehehehe.Try it. It will work
Now you are the Monster I think I know , how could you tell me to watch it again when all I want is to get it out of my head.
Anyways I never stopped watching it , it feels so good to watch anytime .
Re: Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? by Elevation(m): 3:07pm On Nov 01, 2020
Anointing coming upon someone by the Holy Spirit.
Re: Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? by Powerfly(f): 3:15pm On Nov 01, 2020
Bathing hot water during the hamattan period. Or drinking child cocacola after a long trek under the sun. Forget. Abi that feeling you have when the last game in your ticket enters.. Bros just forget sex.
Re: Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 01, 2020
Muna4real:

grin
Why?
Let me resist the urge to shalaye.
Ko necessary.
Re: Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? by KidDarkness(m): 3:27pm On Nov 01, 2020
Exodora:

Now you are the Monster I think I know , how could you tell me to watch it again when all I want is to get it out of my head.
Anyways I never stopped watching it , it feels so good to watch anytime .
Lol...... I understand what you mean. You want to stop but you can't because the reality of the scenes felt so good like an ecstasy. You just can't help but yearning to be in that realm. The shivers you get; the twisting of toes; the fast rate which your heart beats. It just makes you want to skip the dialogues and fast forward to the main dance over and over again. If you can't get rid of the monster, feed it and embrace it, then you would know how to control it.
Re: Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? by nigeriansamurai(m): 3:45pm On Nov 01, 2020
Drawing
Getting money
Playing games
Listening to trap on loud speakers
Watching my fav anime

Alot actually
Re: Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 01, 2020
qarya kake simp
modsfucker:

Ba abinda yafi ramin nan dadi grin
Re: Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? by Exodora: 4:20pm On Nov 01, 2020
KidDarkness:

Lol...... I understand what you mean. You want to stop but you can't because the reality of the scenes felt so good like an ecstasy. You just can't help but yearning to be in that realm. The shivers you get; the twisting of toes; the fast rate which your heart beats. It just makes you want to skip the dialogues and fast forward to the main dance over and over again. If you can't get rid of the monster, feed it and embrace it, then you would know how to control it.
Exactly what I have being doing . #fastforwarding*
Re: Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? by Ghostrye: 4:48pm On Nov 01, 2020
S1MP:
seeing your woman grow fresher as you keep pampering and taking care of her. imagining it makes me feel orgasmic

taking care of a woman is the highest responsibility of a man. if you can't, you're a failure
Taking care of a child is the highest responsibility of a man. Get your priorities straight
Re: Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? by Thesole(m): 5:03pm On Nov 01, 2020
No answers from this side, but we would like to know How sex feels like ?
Re: Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? by Freelane33(m): 5:06pm On Nov 01, 2020
shocked
S1MP:
seeing your woman grow fresher as you keep pampering and taking care of her. imagining it makes me feel orgasmic

taking care of a woman is the highest responsibility of a man. if you can't, you're a failure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? by modsfucker: 5:12pm On Nov 01, 2020
aminu114:
qarya kake simp

Have you treated your genital warts yet?
Re: Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 01, 2020
hhhhhhhh it goes away by itself
modsfucker:

Have you treated your genital warts yet?
Re: Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? by Erojepromise(f): 5:13pm On Nov 01, 2020
omo na good food plus a cash full acct come balance with correct jollyment
Re: Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? by Kinkinatus(m): 5:23pm On Nov 01, 2020
Peace of Mind.
Re: Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? by Whitecoal711: 5:29pm On Nov 01, 2020
Bank alert or sweet business
hoarded palliative
Re: Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? by luscioustrish(f): 5:36pm On Nov 01, 2020
Money
Weed
Answered prayers
Re: Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? by KidDarkness(m): 5:38pm On Nov 01, 2020
Exodora:

Exactly what I have being doing . #fastforwarding*
It's exciting watching each scene wishing you were the one. Pure intense dominating exercise. Too bad she had to die. Hope you have watched today's own?
Re: Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? by MetalJigsaw(m): 5:50pm On Nov 01, 2020
fati2001:
hot beans with fresh bread.
dancing

listening to trap.
Chop knuckle joo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? by MetalJigsaw(m): 5:56pm On Nov 01, 2020
Making stable money from different sources

Enjoying great health
Re: Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? by ArticleBeast: 6:10pm On Nov 01, 2020
fati2001:
hot beans with fresh bread.

dancing

listening to trap.
Fresh hot bread wey soft... Kai

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Igbo Girls VS Fulani Girls, Who Is More Attractive? / You Were Driving Home And You Saw This. What Would You Do? (photo) / Why Ladies Really Pierce Their Tongues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.