Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,675 members, 7,844,224 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother (71239 Views)

This Is Onitsha Not Lekki: Pictures / Corpses In Our Hospitals Are From Cultists, Hoodlums’ Killings, Not Lekki –LASG / Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by hotspec(m): 11:02am On Nov 01, 2020
I remembered a man denied in tribunal that his blood brother was shot dead by political thugs when he saw money.
Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 01, 2020
stawarts:
Bros there is nothing like half truth, is either you are saying the truth or you are not....you can't force people to lie to proof your point. The gov did all he could to prevent what eventually happen and the governor have come out to say two people was kill and we must all ask for justice for these people because all life matters but all this fictitious account of what happen that night must stop in order to get justice for what really happen. I don't say is only two people that died but people should come out with fact not fiction.
Have you ever been threaten before? Have you ever talk under duress before? Have you?

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by asobo: 11:24am On Nov 01, 2020
sylve11:
From what i have seen in this part of the world; there is nothing money can not do, but let me assume he is telling the truth. cool
Thank you for this post. Any sensible person should know that there's money presently exchanging hands as we speak regarding the lekki toll gate killings.
Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by Misterone: 11:32am On Nov 01, 2020
Bigchristo:
You see why Nigeria never gets better? Because some idiots can talk rubbish at the detriment of people’s lives, I am not condemning the fact that you came out to debunk the rumors about your brother but one very comments of saying nobody died in Lekki shooting contradicts your claims, it seems you’ve been paid to make this video, I mean with all glaring facts published by Premium Times if anybody still doubt this then the person is literally sick in the head, you said nobody died from the shooting but Governor Sanwo-Olu said two people died, no matter how hard you people try to cover up this massacre just know the world have all the facts already.
so we should take what premium times said as facts but trash what the government and army said? buncum. let me give you an illustration of how people in these parts reason. there was this man that wanted to frame an hotelier because he had issues with him. he came to town to spread rumours that the hotelier took a lady to his hotel and on sleeping with the lady the lady turned to a snake from neck down. he showed and started sharing a video from YouTube as proof. a mob rushed to the hotel and wanted to burn it down but was saved by the police. now this is the part that baffled me. people that went inside the room to check and confirm came out to say they saw it with their two naked eyes. now a link was provide to show that the video was an act in Indonesia not nigeria but still the mob disagreed. so you see, it is not about how many people agree with you but your ability to show real facts like dead bodies, gun shot wounds etc. in this day and age where everyone wants to take a selfie even while pooing I bet that will not be hard.

4 Likes

Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by BigBrother9ja: 11:38am On Nov 01, 2020
helinues:
Big shame on those who are hell bent in causing chaos and confusion in the country.

Who else noticed that majority of those who cursed and abused us for standing our ground for the protest to stop after FG disbanded SARS have not been active online again.

It is not that they are ashame to swallow their words but the curse is already working on them
Just shut your nonsense.
Common sense should tell you that the protests isn't just about#EndSARS?

After the end of the so-called SARS, WHAT NEXT?

HOW MANY KILLER COPS HAVE BEEN PROSECUTED.
These countries still has a long negative way to go, that's to heediorts like you.
Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by IntegralC(m): 11:40am On Nov 01, 2020
awhybliss:
Who is threatening these people,.. the are talking under duress!!!
My mind tells me the army and Lagos government is the on making them speak under duress
true. and what of the guy with NYSC clothe that was acting church drama?
they woke him up and threatened him ABI?

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by kingxsamz(m): 11:49am On Nov 01, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

BROS, HUNGER BAD AND I DON'T BLAME THIS GUY. SEE, IF I HAD LOST 3 SIBLINGS AT THE TOLL GATE, I'D HAVE COLLECTED THE 10K HE RECEIVED TO MAKE THIS SILLY VIDEO, AND CLAIM THAT I'M IN NO WAY RELATED TO THE 3 OF THEM. cheesy
MAN HAS TO CHOP NA, HOW YOU REASON AM?

grin grin grin
No be lie.
Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by kingxsamz(m): 11:50am On Nov 01, 2020
NGpatriot:

We a;eady know what happened to them, they died in an accident so your question remains irrelevant,

grin grin
Okay.
Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by Bigchristo: 11:59am On Nov 01, 2020
Misterone:
so we should take what premium times said as facts but trash what the government and army said? buncum. let me give you an illustration of how people in these parts reason. there was this man that wanted to frame an hotelier because he had issues with him. he came to town to spread rumours that the hotelier took a lady to his hotel and on sleeping with the lady the lady turned to a snake from neck down. he showed and started sharing a video from YouTube as proof. a mob rushed to the hotel and wanted to burn it down but was saved by the police. now this is the part that baffled me. people that went inside the room to check and confirm came out to say they saw it with their two naked eyes. now a link was provide to show that the video was an act in Indonesia not nigeria but still the mob disagreed. so you see, it is not about how many people agree with you but your ability to show real facts like dead bodies, gun shot wounds etc. in this day and age where everyone wants to take a selfie even while pooing I bet that will not be hard.
did you even bother to read and watch the videos? I bet you didn’t because the videos showed dead bodies showed people testifying of what happened with various bullets wounds and injuries,you must be very stupid for calling your dad a Bucum, help yourself and watch videos and see people testifying before spewing rubbish out out of that gutter mouth of yours.
Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by Segzy19: 11:59am On Nov 01, 2020
This one don cash out on his brother's death... Shame!
dirtydiva:
He died of motorcycle accident on 20/10/20 bah... Don't worry we know how it happen brother.
Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by Stevocalipa(m): 12:00pm On Nov 01, 2020
It is a 'REAL PITY' we no longer have Investigative Journalism in the country,they have either been bought already or are into their dark holes in fear of the known and unknown,

If there were two more death aside from the deceased then the fact can be verified along with the location of the accident, i see that interview as a staged drama ...

Sorry but it's my opinion!
Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by Okwiyke: 12:01pm On Nov 01, 2020
What of fools defending foolish leaders since time immemorial..You can report me to Nairaland again to ban me since this is your life saving media..Fools everywhere.

OZOnNengiTheory:
grin grin

Biodun556, 17 mad cows for your eating pleasure. Don't mind the fools shouting massacre'
Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by FlyHeight: 12:03pm On Nov 01, 2020
adioolayi:
He died from bike accident on "his way home"..Home from where Was the brother on bike with him

Nahh but I’m sure that YOU were Mshew...

Personally there is no amount of money any government can offer me to cover up the truth if it was my relative that got killed but at the same time I don’t think anyone should claim their dead or undead relatives were victims of the killings at Lekki. No mother or brother will be afraid to come out and say YOU killed my son or brother Biko, money or threats included, let’s be guided; the guy didn’t say NO ONE at all died at the protest ground, he SAID HIS brother didn’t die as a result of gunshots, will you know more than the relative of the person that died? At this point all he needs to do is prove his relationship with the late person. the supposed mom that came online shouting divide Nigeria didn’t act like a grieving mother who will not be able to see her late child’s body. I guarantee you if she was indeed his biological mother she would have found her way to Nigeria already to raise hell... Her only son died in her home country and she will be talking about Divide Nigeria.

I get that we want to believe our own narratives but WILL YOU KEEP QUIET or CHANGE the narrative if it was your family in this situation? Personally my answer is NO, I would raise hell, compensation will be a certainty regardless especially if truly the person was a protest killing victim but let’s be completely honest, as NIGERIANS we are fond of EXAGGERATING Things! Yes People died but definitely not everyone in pictures being circulated on Social Media. So the guys that came to say they’re not dead themselves were also paid?!!! I know we hate our government but let’s call spades spades. In Court it’s not what you know it’s what you can prove.

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 01, 2020
wonder233:
Anyone who died on 20th October 2020 died was killed by soldiers. Whether it's cancer, covid, road accident, etc.
All deaths that day were part of the "massacre". Empty delusional youths!
I won't blame you because it's not your corpse dat is bn played with, if only nature will allow them come bk to life and tell us who forced life out of them so will you and your ill thinking Nigerians be put to shame.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by marod(m): 12:19pm On Nov 01, 2020
OfficialAwol:

As an African, if you have lost your mum, is it traditional to call your eldest aunt Mum or not?

And is it out of place for such a woman to call you her son?

You wanna erode African values and call the woman a liar because of what?

Not only did she claimed his was her son, but her only son.

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by Misterone: 12:30pm On Nov 01, 2020
Bigchristo:
did you even bother to read and watch the videos? I bet you didn’t because the videos showed dead bodies showed people testifying of what happened with various bullets wounds and injuries,you must be very stupid for calling your dad a Bucum, help yourself and watch videos and see people testifying before spewing rubbish out out of that gutter mouth of yours.
you are the stupid one here. like I said before, WHERE ARE THE FACTS. So a video of some people saying rubbish is now fact abi? iiiiidiot! let them go to the panel now, ewu monkey fvcker.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by pastie(m): 12:32pm On Nov 01, 2020
The dead has gone..

But suggest to keep an eye on the family finance, this government can do unimaginable to cover things.
Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by Zetty177x: 12:33pm On Nov 01, 2020
tartar9:
grin grin
I'm beginning to doubt Sanwo-olu's two death figures....did any death even happen at all

Is this sarcasm? Or real?

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by EmekaBlue(m): 12:36pm On Nov 01, 2020
Gainman:
I guess the families of those shot dead at d lekki gate are delibratly denying d real cause of their family member. So that govt will compensate them financially. if d families say d truth to the public, govt will deny them compensation. I think this is what is happening now. So d family can replace their dead ones with blood money.
and tomorrow people will argue with me that money is not the god on earth

Money rules mehn
Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by marod(m): 12:37pm On Nov 01, 2020
Stevocalipa:
It is a 'REAL PITY' we no longer have Investigative Journalism in the country,they have either been bought already or are into their dark holes in fear of the known and unknown,

If there were two more death aside from the deceased then the fact can be verified along with the location of the accident, i see that interview as a staged drama ...

Sorry but it's my opinion!

Check
https://www.instagram.com/p/CGkUJjGBv-p/?igshid=1jpn0rv6hu4hv
Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by Zetty177x: 12:37pm On Nov 01, 2020
OfficialAwol:

Do you now understand why they have been asking for the family members of the dead to come forward?

It is so they can buy them with money and make them sing another tune.

The idiot in the video claimed the woman who spoke is their mother's sister, so their mother's sister has no right to speak on the death of her nephew?

From his face you can tell he's hungry and can do anything for money.

He looks very hungry. And to be factual, he doesn't look like a sibling to Antony..he be like suffer head that can compromise

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by Adjovi: 12:40pm On Nov 01, 2020
Don't be fooled by whatsoever narrative people come up with. My brother was at the scene of the Lekki shooting that night. He came home the next day by God's grace and he was not himself for somedays because of the horror he saw. He said their was indeed several deaths of which the army took bodies away. Sanwolu came himself that very night to the scene. After the army left, the police came also and they too killed some people.

Anyone supporting the government in this should kindly stop. Too much blood have been spilled and it will cry for vengeance. I'm afraid anyone that supports the governments denial will lose their life as well to avenge the lost souls. No matter the money the government wants to pay you or have paid you, of what use is it to you when you'll be dead before enjoying the money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by Chimasoka: 12:46pm On Nov 01, 2020
Williams Uchemba a Popular Nollywood Actor Set to Tie The Knot With a Fulani Virgin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxIsBpGldq4
Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by Hammergirl: 12:53pm On Nov 01, 2020
After how many days, they are just claiming that there brother was not killed in the Lekki massacre. Something is fishy
Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 01, 2020
Biodun556:
From this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6204752/anthony-okechukwu-mother-whose-son

In a video, Tony's brother said He died in a motorcycle accident on his way home from an accident and was not a victim of the Lekki shooting.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10217415171039014&id=1466898029
[s]The truth is nobody was shot dead. No matter what they throw out to the public the truth will surely prevail.
[/s]

Are you saying Sanwo Olu is lying?

helinues
ibedun
AntiChristian
ILoveDemMANNA
JAMO84
Okoroawusa
Afamed
nairavsdollars

Dear Nairalanders, beware of the full-time Syncophants zombies above. They are paid to derail every news using political, ethnic and religious frivolities. Their job is to defend the evils of the APC government no matter how. I pity them sha.
Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by chrisooblog: 1:19pm On Nov 01, 2020
byinks:

I saw the video of him alongside 2 other corpses in a Hilux...there was no bullet entry but a blunt force trauma on his head....likely from impact.
If the army shot him, and put him in their van would they release him for burial ??
The narrator of the video didn't mention anything about bullets...this is an indictment on that lying DJ

That means the woman in Europe is also not his mum..too bad.

How will we stop useless politicians from passing a SM bill at this rate ?

May Anthony rest in peace

I like your post 100%. This is what most of the emotional commentators on this thread don't understand by trying to use falsehood to debunk falsehood you're only giving the government the means and Avenue to sweep the matter of the shooting under the carpet. Nobody is saying shootings didn't occur nobody also knows for sure if people didn't die as a result of it but stop Broadcasting fake news it won't help investigation and the real victims get Justice

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by byinks(f): 1:26pm On Nov 01, 2020
chrisooblog:

I like your post 100%. This is what most of the emotional commentators on this thread don't understand by trying to use falsehood to debunk falsehood you're only giving the government the means and Avenue to sweep the matter of the shooting under the carpet. Nobody is saying shootings didn't occur nobody also knows for sure if people didn't die as a result of it but stop Broadcasting fake news it won't help investigation and the real victims get Justice

Exactly my sentiment !
Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by thatigboman: 3:18pm On Nov 01, 2020
helinues:
Big shame on those who are hell bent in causing chaos and confusion in the country.

Who else noticed that majority of those who cursed and abused us for standing our ground for the protest to stop after FG disbanded SARS have not been active online again.

It is not that they are ashame to swallow their words but the curse is already working on them
i knew u would be here
Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 01, 2020
OfficialAwol:

First your Army denied ever being at Lekki.

Then they turn around, and say they were there on invitation of Sanwolu.

Sanwolu himself denied fatality on live TV only to turn around and admit 2 fatalities.

Why was the billboard and street lights turned off that night?

And why has Sanwolu kept mute since the Army accused him of inviting them?
Again, you're moving the post. Forget this CIA agent you're forming. He who asserts must prove. Almost everyone who's been pronounced as dead victims have either debunked or have been said to have died as a result of something else.

The question is, why lie to prove a massacre?

Sanwo Olu guy said, as at the time he was reporting, there was no death. Later that day, he said he was informed that there was a patient who died at Reddington hospital as a result of force head trauma and not gunshot and he couldn't ascertain whether he was a protester or not.

Isn't that common sensical enough or were you expecting him to have killed the guy himself before coming to address you so that you can have something to be triggered about?

Whether there was a massacre or not is not the issue, the issue is, why lie?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Video Of Governor Wike Cooking In The Kitchen / Buhari Replies PDP On Plans To Impeach Saraki While In London / What President Buhari Did On His First Day In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.