Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,529 members, 7,823,308 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

EndSARS: Your Protest Will Not Be In Vain — Sunday Dare Assures Nigerian Youth - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: Your Protest Will Not Be In Vain — Sunday Dare Assures Nigerian Youth (15142 Views)

May Day: Better Days Ahead, Tinubu Assures Nigerian Workers / How EndSARS Protest Will Shape 2023 Elections / Ohanaeze Worldwide To IPOB: Sit-At-Home Is Nonsense, Take Your Protest To Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Your Protest Will Not Be In Vain — Sunday Dare Assures Nigerian Youth by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 01, 2020
Re: EndSARS: Your Protest Will Not Be In Vain — Sunday Dare Assures Nigerian Youth by NaijaFutbol: 3:22pm On Nov 01, 2020
1. Come to the table (let us all continue chopping the future)...The Youth want a change of the table

2. You "sat" to the youth? True confession, keep seating on them till they tear your behind....

Nonsense and transmission transmission
Re: EndSARS: Your Protest Will Not Be In Vain — Sunday Dare Assures Nigerian Youth by Eriokanmi: 3:22pm On Nov 01, 2020
Okay
Re: EndSARS: Your Protest Will Not Be In Vain — Sunday Dare Assures Nigerian Youth by pacificom: 3:23pm On Nov 01, 2020
Nigeria has been cursed in that direction. It never happened since 1960, so why now.
Re: EndSARS: Your Protest Will Not Be In Vain — Sunday Dare Assures Nigerian Youth by Nadio2019: 3:26pm On Nov 01, 2020
SARS and other armed forces on roadblocks are all about guarding against any civilian uprising against the skewed and lopsided political structure of Nigeria created by northern Nigeria through its loyal military dictators. The political structure literally consigned ownership of Nigeria to Fulani-led northern Nigeria.

Any country where nations are forced together with barrel of guns must collapse eventually.

Re: EndSARS: Your Protest Will Not Be In Vain — Sunday Dare Assures Nigerian Youth by begge: 3:31pm On Nov 01, 2020
Wetin u wan do? all of una be d same
Re: EndSARS: Your Protest Will Not Be In Vain — Sunday Dare Assures Nigerian Youth by abumeinben(m): 3:35pm On Nov 01, 2020
Some ministers are just in the wrong administration
Re: EndSARS: Your Protest Will Not Be In Vain — Sunday Dare Assures Nigerian Youth by JONSYN7154: 3:39pm On Nov 01, 2020
Another trash

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Your Protest Will Not Be In Vain — Sunday Dare Assures Nigerian Youth by BigBashiru: 3:40pm On Nov 01, 2020
HenryDion:
Come 2023, the same yoots will be the ones campaigning and killing themselves because of #500.

I've sat down to ruminate where we got it wrong, and it was glaring that it isn't the old cargoes in office, though they are part of the problem.

An average Nigerian is selfish, greedy and after himself and his family. If there is no system where leaders are checked and held accountable for their failure, nothing will change.

It's not about age, tribe, or religion, it's the system. There is a huge flaw in the system. If this flaw is not fixed, no amount of protest will change anything.

Just because of the little protest, one ball of onion is now #100. Transport fare has doubled in price.. Nothing is the same.

I can only imagine how the poor are surviving in this current state of things.

It's well...

Nigerians cannot even check and hold themselves accountable. Nigeria needs to be checked and held accountable by the international community. This could mean Nigeria was ordained for perpetual colonization or internationalization? It is the international community that checks the excesses of Nigeria.
Re: EndSARS: Your Protest Will Not Be In Vain — Sunday Dare Assures Nigerian Youth by 042icloud(m): 3:41pm On Nov 01, 2020
Who be this one again? Following the footsteps of his masters. Assurance kii you dia!
Re: EndSARS: Your Protest Will Not Be In Vain — Sunday Dare Assures Nigerian Youth by shaggy007(m): 3:43pm On Nov 01, 2020
The protest can never be in vain... If police do anyhow again, they go see anyhow again.
Re: EndSARS: Your Protest Will Not Be In Vain — Sunday Dare Assures Nigerian Youth by chatinent: 3:51pm On Nov 01, 2020
cry cry cry
Re: EndSARS: Your Protest Will Not Be In Vain — Sunday Dare Assures Nigerian Youth by Royalfurnitures: 3:51pm On Nov 01, 2020
Yes,it won't be in vain despite all the games and tricks FG is playing

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you
Re: EndSARS: Your Protest Will Not Be In Vain — Sunday Dare Assures Nigerian Youth by ahmedajadi(m): 3:54pm On Nov 01, 2020
nwekeugochukwu:
The Federal Government has assured Nigerian youths that the End SARS protests will not be in vain, IgbereTV reports.

Minister of Youth and Sports Development, Sunday Dare, said this on Sunday via his Twitter page in celebration of Maiden National Youth Day.

According to him, the time had come for Nigerian youths to sit with the government and deepen their initiatives to effect a change.

He wrote:

https://twitter.com/SundayDareSD/status/1322770638294163456?s=19

https://twitter.com/SundayDareSD/status/1322771659577790464?s=19

https://twitter.com/SundayDareSD/status/1322772221157322752?s=19

https://igberetvnews.com/1370072/endsars-protest-will-vain-fg-assures-nigerian-youth/
Were dey disguise... I'm still surprised that we came out united in the name of #EndSARS even though we were being pushed to the wall but all the same, that's already in the past.

I think the government has learnt some hard lessons now with what happened and they should just come out with people oriented policies that will make the people begin to have confidence in the government not only EndSARS alone.

I rest my case.
Re: EndSARS: Your Protest Will Not Be In Vain — Sunday Dare Assures Nigerian Youth by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 01, 2020
BigBashiru:

Nigerians cannot even check and hold themselves accountable. Nigeria needs to be checked and held accountable by the international community. This could mean Nigeria was ordained for perpetual colonization or internationalization? It is the international community that checks the excesses of Nigeria.

Nigeria needs to be rescued and recolonized.
Re: EndSARS: Your Protest Will Not Be In Vain — Sunday Dare Assures Nigerian Youth by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:54pm On Nov 01, 2020
Organ Dare Nigerian youths are not interested in assurances, all we need is government to swing into action asap.
Re: EndSARS: Your Protest Will Not Be In Vain — Sunday Dare Assures Nigerian Youth by MrBanner(m): 4:03pm On Nov 01, 2020
Supermugu:
angry...... Yes wooooo ! Meanwhile.......

Why are you always reposting this screenshot?
Re: EndSARS: Your Protest Will Not Be In Vain — Sunday Dare Assures Nigerian Youth by Yus2020: 4:26pm On Nov 01, 2020
who dey talk
Re: EndSARS: Your Protest Will Not Be In Vain — Sunday Dare Assures Nigerian Youth by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 01, 2020
A 50+ year of as Minister of "Youth"..

In a country where a man can be commissioner for women affairs. What else is surprising?
Re: EndSARS: Your Protest Will Not Be In Vain — Sunday Dare Assures Nigerian Youth by membranus: 5:09pm On Nov 01, 2020
Provide jobs for the youths quickly, that's all needed.

Anything beyond that is scam.
Re: EndSARS: Your Protest Will Not Be In Vain — Sunday Dare Assures Nigerian Youth by hartlyn(m): 5:55pm On Nov 01, 2020
oh good news! This is wonderful
Re: EndSARS: Your Protest Will Not Be In Vain — Sunday Dare Assures Nigerian Youth by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 01, 2020
YoonSung50:
Fake assurance smiley i rather listen to Davido assurance than FG assurance

That's so funny. grin
Re: EndSARS: Your Protest Will Not Be In Vain — Sunday Dare Assures Nigerian Youth by leisuretym: 6:03pm On Nov 01, 2020
its for your own good..lol

people are suffering and already pushed to the wall, nobody is safe anymore and you people fail to find solutions to suffering of the masses in time, nah una get properties and live to lose . for me, nah to run to my village.
I will be living on the trees till protests are over
Re: EndSARS: Your Protest Will Not Be In Vain — Sunday Dare Assures Nigerian Youth by Mars16(m): 6:33pm On Nov 01, 2020
YoonSung50:
Fake assurance smiley i rather listen to Davido assurance than FG assurance
I beg any reasonable youth not to listen to these politicians who don't care but pretend they do.
Re: EndSARS: Your Protest Will Not Be In Vain — Sunday Dare Assures Nigerian Youth by Mars16(m): 6:35pm On Nov 01, 2020
The Nigerian police and government would be the last people I can believe on earth, if only I could believe.
Re: EndSARS: Your Protest Will Not Be In Vain — Sunday Dare Assures Nigerian Youth by olisaEze(m): 6:40pm On Nov 01, 2020
And who told this one that we need his validation? grin
Re: EndSARS: Your Protest Will Not Be In Vain — Sunday Dare Assures Nigerian Youth by Prophet777: 6:45pm On Nov 01, 2020
You have failed us sir...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Stops DSS, Police, CCB From Investigating Mahmood Yakubu Over Asset / Debunking The Igbo's Domination / 26,000 APC Members In Edo Decamp To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.