Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

::::::::: All Jokers Offtopic Bar Joint (season II) :::::::::::: - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / ::::::::: All Jokers Offtopic Bar Joint (season II) :::::::::::: (3507 Views)

Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) / JACKPOT!!! Offtopic Bar Joint For Jokers~ / ::::::::: All Jokers Offtopic Bar Joint:::::::::::: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

::::::::: All Jokers Offtopic Bar Joint (season II) :::::::::::: by Chykason(m): 1:22pm On Mar 12, 2011
[b]Welcome to the Joker's Bar Joint.

Here, the time is always 17:59 anytime of the day. After a torrid day at the office, just hop in & order for bottle(s) of any drink of your choice. Here's the perfect place for STOUTing, RAFFIA-WINEing, LIQUORing and SUYAing. Cigarettes and pipes straight from Cuba are also on the menu.
African & Continental dishes are also available: Pig meat pork, beaf steak & kidney pie, galayinka's favorite,dog barbecue 404, amala & ewedu, akpu & ofe nsala, egusi, goat head, etc. .
So, let's keep the train rolling.

Giving most honour to those who deserve them:

Bar man
El Guapo

Bar Patronizers
bright007
StudioCFR
shakara4u
neyshed
Pharoh
eldav
Boss Ttdiamonds
KDK
jokingmary
bashy_demy
chykason
daniluv
ben
. . .
Bar Divas
tanimz
yinkalink
Idowuogbo
lysaa
Efemena_xy
chi-baby
. . .
New customers are welcomed.
Meet up with the last thread here~

All Jokers Offtopic Bar Joint (Season I) https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-580436.3264.html

Fellow Drinkers & Hotel Bar mates, at the count of 3 I declare this bar open.

1!
2!!
3!!!

BAR OPENED!!![/b]  wink wink tongue tongue tongue tongue wink wink
Re: ::::::::: All Jokers Offtopic Bar Joint (season II) :::::::::::: by EfemenaXY: 3:51pm On Mar 12, 2011
Boring Stuff

I'm not a drinker - so why's ma name up on that list?? lipsrsealed tongue
Re: ::::::::: All Jokers Offtopic Bar Joint (season II) :::::::::::: by marcus1234: 3:52pm On Mar 12, 2011
Re: ::::::::: All Jokers Offtopic Bar Joint (season II) :::::::::::: by Chykason(m): 4:06pm On Mar 12, 2011
Efemena_xy:

Boring Stuff

cocktailz then. . wink cool
Re: ::::::::: All Jokers Offtopic Bar Joint (season II) :::::::::::: by Chykason(m): 4:07pm On Mar 12, 2011
Efemena_xy:

cocktailz then. . wink cool
Re: ::::::::: All Jokers Offtopic Bar Joint (season II) :::::::::::: by EfemenaXY: 4:15pm On Mar 12, 2011
No,

I prefer Devil on Horseback with a shot of Bloody Mary tongue tongue
Re: ::::::::: All Jokers Offtopic Bar Joint (season II) :::::::::::: by Chykason(m): 4:16pm On Mar 12, 2011
marcus1234:

no, [img]http://2.s07.flagcounter.com/count/DymW/bg=D1E8FF/txt=D1E8FF/border=D1E8FF/columns=1/maxflags=1/viewers=3/labels=0/[/img][img]http://s07.flagcounter.com/count/DymW/bg=D1E8FF/txt=D1E8FF/border=D1E8FF/columns=1/maxflags=1/viewers=3/labels=0/[/img]
**look @ d way he staggers in & thinks. .dis marcus sef, how am i sure he'll pay today. .**
**goes over and asks him**
how market. .u closed on time 2day. .
Re: ::::::::: All Jokers Offtopic Bar Joint (season II) :::::::::::: by EfemenaXY: 4:18pm On Mar 12, 2011
Lol!!

so na dodgy customers full here so?

maybe I better go check out the new bar across the road then. . .
Re: ::::::::: All Jokers Offtopic Bar Joint (season II) :::::::::::: by Chykason(m): 4:23pm On Mar 12, 2011
Efemena_xy:

Lol!!

so na dodgy customers full here so?

maybe I better go check out the new bar across the road then. . .
cus cus. .u know we offer take aways and special discounts. . cool
Re: ::::::::: All Jokers Offtopic Bar Joint (season II) :::::::::::: by EfemenaXY: 4:26pm On Mar 12, 2011
^^ Lol!

Oya tell me - which is the original bar and which is the copyright?

your's?? or Id's?? tongue tongue wink
Re: ::::::::: All Jokers Offtopic Bar Joint (season II) :::::::::::: by bright007(f): 4:39pm On Mar 12, 2011
This is NLTV,my name is BRIGHT007 standing by for latest update on entertainment news.
Yesterday was a day to be remembered by members and staff of the All Jokers Offtopic Bar Joint(season 2) as they were attacked by hoodlums popularly called area boys,this was during the official opening ceremony of the bar.The chairman of the occasion Hon.El-Guapo was badly injured $ is still receiving treatment at the time of making this report.Mr Chykason,the MC of the occasion narrowly escaped death as he had to jump through the window for safety.Other members like efemena,bosstdiamondz,idowuogbo,eldav,daniluv,Yinkalink,chi baby $ others had to scamp for safety with various degrees of injury.Eye witnesses told NLTV dat the attack was due to the non-compliance of the bar to pay certain amount due to them,
Well what a sad story to begin the once booming All Jokers Offtopic Bar
Re: ::::::::: All Jokers Offtopic Bar Joint (season II) :::::::::::: by Chykason(m): 4:46pm On Mar 12, 2011
**serves her d chilled Devil on Horseback. .<Studio's favorite gin> and pours d shot of Bloody Mary**

>>thinking<<. .dis gal's strong 4 dat 75% vol liquor? wink :x :x :x
Re: ::::::::: All Jokers Offtopic Bar Joint (season II) :::::::::::: by Chykason(m): 4:59pm On Mar 12, 2011
bright007:

This is NLTV,my name is BRIGHT007 standing by for latest update on entertainment news.
Yesterday was a day to be remembered by members and staff of the All Jokers Offtopic Bar Joint(season 2) as they were attacked by hoodlums popularly called area boys,this was during the official opening ceremony of the bar.The chairman of the occasion Hon.El-Guapo was badly injured $ is still receiving treatment at the time of making this report.Mr Chykason,the MC of the occasion narrowly escaped death as he had to jump through the window for safety.Other members like efemena,bosstdiamondz,idowuogbo,eldav,daniluv,Yinkalink,chi baby $ others had to scamp for safety with various degrees of injury.Eye witnesses told NLTV dat the attack was due to the non-compliance of the bar to pay certain amount due to them,
picks up d remote goes over to d 72 inches PLASMA TV. .tunes d station. .

**thinks aloud**
those area boys sef. .always lookin 4 where they'll drink free liquor. .

**reaches 4 my pocket, grabs lighter and lights my Cigar. .puffs some smoke. .
I love Castro mehn!!! cool cool cool
Re: ::::::::: All Jokers Offtopic Bar Joint (season II) :::::::::::: by bright007(f): 8:40pm On Mar 12, 2011
Emmm, bartender I need emmmm fish leg,toasted cow wings $ cool zobo to push it down.
Hurry b4 I lose my patience,
Re: ::::::::: All Jokers Offtopic Bar Joint (season II) :::::::::::: by Chykason(m): 9:23pm On Mar 12, 2011
**serves him d fish fins legs, cow's anus wings. .** wink wink
customer, our zobo's outta stock, buh we gat duck-flavored lemonades grin. . .errrrrrr. .you need your back massaged for 5 bucks wink
Re: ::::::::: All Jokers Offtopic Bar Joint (season II) :::::::::::: by EfemenaXY: 9:30pm On Mar 12, 2011
bright007:

grin grin grin

You this misguided reporter! why you wan tie Efe name wiff all dem nland dodgy characters??

Chykason:

**serves her d chilled Devil on Horseback. .<Studio's favorite gin> and pours d shot of Bloody Mary**

>>thinking<<. .dis gal's strong 4 dat 75% vol liquor? wink :x :x :x

Seriously man, you're d 1st proper bar man I don meet - love d way you mix my drink - perfect-o!! cheesy cheesy

**Takes a sip and throws her head back, savouring the cool feel of the drink at the back of her throat. . .**
Re: ::::::::: All Jokers Offtopic Bar Joint (season II) :::::::::::: by EfemenaXY: 9:32pm On Mar 12, 2011
Chykason:

**serves him d fish fins legs, cow's anus wings. .** wink wink
customer, our zobo's outta stock, buh we gat duck-flavored lemonades grin. . .errrrrrr. .you need your back massaged for 5 bucks wink

Lol!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: ::::::::: All Jokers Offtopic Bar Joint (season II) :::::::::::: by Chykason(m): 9:48pm On Mar 12, 2011
customer satisfaction is our nickname second name. cool
**goes over 2 d HI-FI BLASTER selects d song "I'M SO ENDOWED" by D'banj & Snoop Dogg**
i feel good mehn cool cool Efe, u dey feel d song? wink
Re: ::::::::: All Jokers Offtopic Bar Joint (season II) :::::::::::: by EfemenaXY: 9:53pm On Mar 12, 2011
er. . .dunno - are you??

**tries really hard to focus on him but is now now seeing double. . .triple. . .quadriple. . .**

come Chykason - 'ope u didn't spike ma drink?? shocked shocked shocked
Re: ::::::::: All Jokers Offtopic Bar Joint (season II) :::::::::::: by yinkalink(f): 10:07pm On Mar 12, 2011
*comes in, sees Chykason n Efe in 1 corner doin u know what, clears throat hem hem, a bottle of Coke pls*
Re: ::::::::: All Jokers Offtopic Bar Joint (season II) :::::::::::: by Chykason(m): 10:23pm On Mar 12, 2011
Efemena_xy:

er. . .dunno - are you??

**tries really hard to focus on him but is now now seeing double. . .triple. . .quadriple. . .**

come Chykason - 'ope u didn't spike ma drink?? shocked shocked shocked
errrr. .Bloody Mary is d best. .75%VOL. .makes u see vision pass Joseph. .there u go girl. .
**looks at d mascara on her lips, her necklace, eyes going vertically down. .tries to concentrate. .**
oops! Madam Yinkalito!
Re: ::::::::: All Jokers Offtopic Bar Joint (season II) :::::::::::: by yinkalink(f): 10:29pm On Mar 12, 2011
Sori 4 d interruptn. But my order pls.
Re: ::::::::: All Jokers Offtopic Bar Joint (season II) :::::::::::: by EfemenaXY: 10:33pm On Mar 12, 2011
yinkalink:

*comes in, sees Chykason n Efe in 1 corner doin u know what, clears throat hem hem, a bottle of Coke pls*

No, I don't know - tell me, what am I doing?? angry

Chykason:

errrr. .Bloody Mary is d best. .75%VOL. .makes u see vision pass Joseph. .there u go girl. .
**looks at d mascara on her lips, her necklace, eyes going vertically down

ah! I see say madam Yinka don corrupt you sad sad

. .tries to concentrate. .**

the more you look - the less you see

now give it up pls. . .
Re: ::::::::: All Jokers Offtopic Bar Joint (season II) :::::::::::: by Chykason(m): 10:33pm On Mar 12, 2011
yinkalink:

**already bringing out d cocaine coke pipe. .remembers she mentioned bottle. .oops!. .drops d weed. .opens d refrigerator. .brings out a bottle of orobo (1 litre) chilled coke and serves her**
madam yinka, how market office today? I hope you sold worked fine wink
Re: ::::::::: All Jokers Offtopic Bar Joint (season II) :::::::::::: by yinkalink(f): 10:37pm On Mar 12, 2011
Efe we both know u know i know, u know d rest nah. Chykason thank u, should i get my hopes up? Do u have Gala?e don tey mehn
Re: ::::::::: All Jokers Offtopic Bar Joint (season II) :::::::::::: by tanimz(f): 10:38pm On Mar 12, 2011
Ehm Chykason, you no know say my Badosky don open joint already? undecided
Re: ::::::::: All Jokers Offtopic Bar Joint (season II) :::::::::::: by EfemenaXY: 10:43pm On Mar 12, 2011
yinkalink:

Efe we both know u know i know, u know d rest nah. Chykason thank u, should i get my hopes up? Do u have Gala?e don tey mehn

know what?

na u sabi - you're on your own

but make u try no to turn this new bar into ashi joint lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: ::::::::: All Jokers Offtopic Bar Joint (season II) :::::::::::: by yinkalink(f): 10:45pm On Mar 12, 2011
Lol, am outta here
Re: ::::::::: All Jokers Offtopic Bar Joint (season II) :::::::::::: by EfemenaXY: 10:47pm On Mar 12, 2011
^^

**pulls her back **

not so fast girl - where u wan run go?
Re: ::::::::: All Jokers Offtopic Bar Joint (season II) :::::::::::: by Chykason(m): 10:50pm On Mar 12, 2011
yinkalink:

Lol, am outta here
**joins efe to hold her, oops! removes my hand for fear of touching u know what**
errrr. .sisi. .you neva pay. . grin grin grin
Re: ::::::::: All Jokers Offtopic Bar Joint (season II) :::::::::::: by yinkalink(f): 10:51pm On Mar 12, 2011
Home of course. Finished wit my bottle of coke,so wat else? Dis 1 dat d owner's spikn drinks n poppin pills,i dey fear oh
Re: ::::::::: All Jokers Offtopic Bar Joint (season II) :::::::::::: by EfemenaXY: 11:01pm On Mar 12, 2011
^^loL!!

BUT WE LIKE YOU NOW!!

Oya come back, nor vex - Efe was just pulling your legz

@Bartender - Yinka dey form for you - nor let am escape! grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Yeeeeeee! Funny How Times Change!! *pics* / AKPORS Series...... Akpors Goes To Heaven. *updates* / Funny Pix Of A Coca-cola Advert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.