Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,925 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Doctors And Their Foking Libido - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Doctors And Their Foking Libido (4937 Views)

Doctors And Elders Help: I Just Had Sex And It Was A Quick Ejaculation. / Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Doctors - Samuel And Atinuke / Two Medical Doctors Set to Wed, Release Village Themed Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctors And Their Foking Libido by Zeeknow3245(m): 7:32pm On Nov 01, 2020
Many Doctors and sex are Five and six. They will Just comport themselves but deep down that sex drive ehn

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctors And Their Foking Libido by thorpido(m): 7:39pm On Nov 01, 2020
How is the sex drive of a doctor different from other men?Una just like to dey attack doctors.

12 Likes

Re: Doctors And Their Foking Libido by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:54pm On Nov 01, 2020
thorpido:
How is the sex drive of a doctor different from other men?Una just like to dey attack doctors.

Op is right, they love having constant sex like their life depends on it.

5 Likes

Re: Doctors And Their Foking Libido by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 8:56pm On Nov 01, 2020
Op is wrong. Let's learn to attach libido to individuals for who they are and not their profession.

Fountainofyouth:

9 Likes

Re: Doctors And Their Foking Libido by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 01, 2020
OP your post is 100% fake,,,,wink

3 Likes

Re: Doctors And Their Foking Libido by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:01pm On Nov 01, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Op is wrong. Let's learn to attach libido to individuals for who they are and not their profession.

Calm down, I know you're a doc, but that doesnt mean majority of you aren't sex freaks, it's a known fact, I think it's cos they feel they can have any woman they want who'd fall for them because of their profession.

2 Likes

Re: Doctors And Their Foking Libido by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 9:03pm On Nov 01, 2020
Known fact grin you must be a living encyclopaedia.

My dear, leave this to those who know how it is.

Fountainofyouth:

Calm down, I know you're a doc, but that doesnt mean majority of you aren't sex freaks, it's a known fact, I think it's cos they feel they can have any woman they want who'd fall for them because of their profession.
Re: Doctors And Their Foking Libido by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:10pm On Nov 01, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Known fact grin you must be a living encyclopaedia.

My dear, leave this to those who know how it is.

I am a living encyclopedia, believe that grin

Then tell us how it is since you know wetin dey ground.

3 Likes

Re: Doctors And Their Foking Libido by Zeeknow3245(m): 9:33pm On Nov 01, 2020
Amazingboy1:
OP your post is 100% fake,,,,wink
A medic spotted. I dey lie?
Re: Doctors And Their Foking Libido by thorpido(m): 9:56pm On Nov 01, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Again I ask you,how is the sex life of a doctor different from that of other professionals?
Re: Doctors And Their Foking Libido by Nobody: 3:10am On Nov 02, 2020
as long as the doctor is not raping any female or forcing himself on a female then leave him and his libido alone cheesy
he"s a normal male just like any other male and as such he would have sex
but having said that..a doctor should be very profesional in his work place
if he forces himself on a female patient then that is a profesional misconduct

1 Like

Re: Doctors And Their Foking Libido by Nobody: 6:34am On Nov 02, 2020
FAKE NEWS
Re: Doctors And Their Foking Libido by JOACHINpedro: 6:38am On Nov 02, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

nwaezeemmanuel your scientific attention is needed here

2 Likes

Re: Doctors And Their Foking Libido by femi4: 7:55am On Nov 02, 2020
Stereotypes

2 Likes

Re: Doctors And Their Foking Libido by PAWG(m): 8:37am On Nov 02, 2020
I no be doctor but plenty of my guys be doctors, they feel like access to a every girl’s kitty is their right.

Don’t get me wrong, they’re great responsible doctors out there but most of the ones I know are womanizers.

One of them even introduces himself to every girl as Dr... just to show off. The guy booty count no be here.

No be beef, na just observation, most docs are womanizers.

Na only military officers beat them for the game, those ones na curse

3 Likes

Re: Doctors And Their Foking Libido by Kingkun69(m): 8:51am On Nov 02, 2020
Op no vex but your post e stupid die
Re: Doctors And Their Foking Libido by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 9:43am On Nov 02, 2020
I'm sorry, but your guys were womanizers before becoming doctors.

The fact you use the people around you and say 'most' just shows how biased your conclusion is.

These are stupid stereotypes please, wake up!

PAWG:
I no be doctor but plenty of my guys be doctors, they feel like access to a every girl’s kitty is their right.

Don’t get me wrong, they’re great responsible doctors out there but most of the ones I know are womanizers.

One of them even introduces himself to every girl as Dr... just to show off. The guy booty count no be here.

No be beef, na just observation, most docs are womanizers.

Na only military officers beat them for the game, those ones na curse

6 Likes

Re: Doctors And Their Foking Libido by PAWG(m): 9:49am On Nov 02, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
I'm sorry, but your guys were womanizers before becoming doctors.

The fact you use the people around you and say 'most' just shows how biased your conclusion is.

These are stupid stereotypes please, wake up!

Defend yourself and leave the rest to their fate (that’s if you’re among the ‘good’ few).

Maybe I should’ve said most young doctors not just most doctors. It might seem like a stupid stereotype but there’s some substance to it
Re: Doctors And Their Foking Libido by Daddycharger: 10:14am On Nov 02, 2020
Op you're right, am a doctor and I can't debunk what you just wrote cos it's fact. I knack like say no tomorrow cos we're mostly ho**ny,. A doctor can knack three girls in a week.

2 Likes

Re: Doctors And Their Foking Libido by horpeyemmi66(m): 10:23am On Nov 02, 2020
How this even passes as a logical argument is what I find rather baffling.

That all Doctors are womanizers is nothing but pure fallacy.

Surely there are Doctors who are womanizers, yet, before being Doctors they were men (human men if you will).

Another popular one is all Doctors are proud. A person is first proud or has suppressed pride, being a Doctor only further accentuates it bringing it to the fore.

And why are you shaking this table Zeeknow3245?

2 Likes

Re: Doctors And Their Foking Libido by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 10:26am On Nov 02, 2020
Why lie to make a point.

Daddycharger:
Op you're right, am a doctor and I can't debunk what you just wrote cos it's fact. I knack like say no tomorrow cos we're mostly ho**ny,. A doctor can knack three girls in a week.
Re: Doctors And Their Foking Libido by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 10:26am On Nov 02, 2020
God bless you

horpeyemmi66:
How this even passes as a logical argument is what I find rather baffling.

That all Doctors are womanizers is nothing but pure fallacy.

Surely there are Doctors who are womanizers, yet, before being Doctors they were men (human men if you will).

Another popular one is all Doctors are proud. A person is first proud or has suppressed pride, being a Doctor only further accentuates it bringing it to the fire.

And why are you shaking this table Zeeknow3245?
Re: Doctors And Their Foking Libido by Daddycharger: 10:35am On Nov 02, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Why lie to make a point.

Where's the lie young man
Re: Doctors And Their Foking Libido by horpeyemmi66(m): 10:40am On Nov 02, 2020
Daddycharger:
It's rather odd that you're a Doctor.

Personalize your statements, not all Doctors are always h.orn.y, there are better things to think about.

A human life began with copulation it doesn't have to revolve and end with thesame copulation.

Looking at all of these from another vantage point, when girls hear medical student or Doctor, they are immediately filled with awe and selfishness wishing the Doctor was theirs. So it's not entirely your fault.

I'd be a self-effacing Doctor, God knows.

When a person knows you're a Doctor, they begin treating you differently, they start calling you even at odd hours demanding free consultations, you would definitely be charged more for items immediately the seller knows you're a Doctor.

You really don't have to mention you're a Doctor every time you talk, it might be cute initially but eventually, it becomes rather irritating.

1 Like

Re: Doctors And Their Foking Libido by hylyne(m): 10:44am On Nov 02, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

If you had an ugly experience with a particular Doctor, that would not be a logical stand to generalize.

It might even surprise you to know that some Dr dislikes woman cos of their consultanting room experiences with some Woman
Re: Doctors And Their Foking Libido by Freezby2020: 10:49am On Nov 02, 2020
You must be speaking out of experience.

Fountainofyouth:

Re: Doctors And Their Foking Libido by Daddycharger: 10:51am On Nov 02, 2020
horpeyemmi66:

It's rather odd that you're a Doctor.

Personalize your statements, not all Doctors are always h.orn.y, there are better things to think about.

A human life began with copulation it doesn't have to revolve and end with thesame copulation.

Looking at all of these from another vantage point, when girls hear medical student or Doctor, they are immediately filled with awe and selfishness wishing the Doctor was theirs. So it's not entirely your fault.

I'd be a self-effacing Doctor, God knows.

When a person knows you're a Doctor, they begin treating you differently, they start calling you even at odd hours demanding free consultations, you would definitely be charged more for items immediately the seller knows you're a Doctor.

You really don't have to mention you're a Doctor every time you talk, it might be cute initially but eventually, it becomes rather irritating.

Oga no take me serious, am no Doctor!! Just here to have fun
Re: Doctors And Their Foking Libido by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 10:53am On Nov 02, 2020
Fun? You want to spoil the image of a particular group and call it fun.

Very childish

Daddycharger:

Oga no take me serious, am no Doctor!! Just here to have fun

1 Like

Re: Doctors And Their Foking Libido by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 02, 2020
Ladies should beware of all this male doctors sha,they are very randy and uncouth
Re: Doctors And Their Foking Libido by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 10:57am On Nov 02, 2020
Until they get to the hospital and are attended to by a male doctor

Zzor:
Ladies should beware of all this male doctors sha,they are very randy and uncouth
Re: Doctors And Their Foking Libido by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 02, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Until they get to the hospital and are attended to by a male doctor

i wish I have pictures to illustrate how male doctors behave on sighting an attractive lady waiting to be attended to,i wish fati2001 can help me with that.Very randy set of people

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Just bleeped Someones Wife / (18+) What Do I Call This Kind Of Relationship Pls? / Lunch Is Ready (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.