Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,323 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

Sanwo-Olu Meets With Shop Owners And Tenants Of Circle Mall - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Meets With Shop Owners And Tenants Of Circle Mall (23299 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) / Shoprite To Reopen Circle Mall Store After #EndSARS, Shut Maryland Outlet / Sanwo-Olu Meets Artist Bodataiye Oniyakuya: Receives Funny Potrait Of Himself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets With Shop Owners And Tenants Of Circle Mall by leisuretym: 5:53am On Nov 02, 2020
TOPCRUISE:
When poor people, frustrated people, hopeless people who bear the brunt of bad leadership are protesting or hijack a peaceful protest because of the wicked state of the economy, it will turn out violent and they are ready to scatter everything and die in accomplishing destruction of flourishing businesses.

how dare you referred to this government as bad governance?

you should be arrested for saying this .
you are inciting violence.
we must regulate social media because of comments like this.. penalty is death by hanging
Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets With Shop Owners And Tenants Of Circle Mall by SmartPolician: 5:54am On Nov 02, 2020
LegendAnselm:
This man is trying hard to cover up. But it have already come to our notice. I ll be d next OSAMA BIN LADIN. I PROMISE TO LOCATE U SOON. I WILL NOT SPARE THAT USELESS MOD. U KNOWS URSELF. U ALWAYS BAN ME FOR NOTTING

Before embarking on suicide mission, you should learn your basic English spellings.

When you do, we can understand what you mean whenever you issue threats

Thank you

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets With Shop Owners And Tenants Of Circle Mall by leisuretym: 5:55am On Nov 02, 2020
SmartPolician:

Before embarking on suicide mission, you should learn your basic English spelling

At least we can understand what you mean whenever you issue threats

Thanks
English is not an issue here , but bad governance! learn how to make use of punctuation marks too.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets With Shop Owners And Tenants Of Circle Mall by nedekid: 5:57am On Nov 02, 2020
BabaOwen:
Foolish Governor. I go dey shock if people vote this lunatic in 2023.
But forces that be in Lagos will not even let him contest. Just as the previous governor.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets With Shop Owners And Tenants Of Circle Mall by emmajiji: 5:58am On Nov 02, 2020
AMAZING! Today, I earned $75 in BitCoins through this Powerful BitCoin Mining App! Go & Download before it is gone:--> https://cryptominerapp.com/download?link=2134
Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets With Shop Owners And Tenants Of Circle Mall by Appili(m): 5:58am On Nov 02, 2020
RichDad1:

I hope the shock doesn’t kill you.
why l go kill am, because him talk true.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets With Shop Owners And Tenants Of Circle Mall by Clean2016: 5:59am On Nov 02, 2020
Wike, is killing people in Oyigbo in Rivers State but you people keep quiet.

Soldiers are there killing. Only Sanwo Olu is ur focus

5 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets With Shop Owners And Tenants Of Circle Mall by IamGreen1(f): 6:02am On Nov 02, 2020
Christyaba:
if you have a father you wouldn't call another werey

Maybe he's seeing Sanwo Olu in his father's image hence the reason he referred him as 'werey'.

5 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets With Shop Owners And Tenants Of Circle Mall by nedekid: 6:03am On Nov 02, 2020
leisuretym:

we must regulate social media because of comments like this.. penalty is death by hanging
Personally, I think Sawo olu as governor has really impressed after the rough start and given his circumstances ie over bearing influence on his goverment.
You can see, feel the love and care from the man on citizens (which is how it should be). I certainly hope the Lekki issue will not be a stain on him.

6 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets With Shop Owners And Tenants Of Circle Mall by Nobody: 6:12am On Nov 02, 2020
Let me do you a favor, while doing your daily workouts or while chilling under the sheets, go to your audiomack, search "NIGERIAN MIX - DJ KHAYPEE" and enjoy amazing nigerian mixtapes.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets With Shop Owners And Tenants Of Circle Mall by Ghostmode2two(m): 6:12am On Nov 02, 2020
This man thinks he is wise. After you naked the people in the market you are now covering their bodies with clothes at home. Who sent the army to Lekki tollgate for the killing of unarmed protesters?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets With Shop Owners And Tenants Of Circle Mall by Nobody: 6:13am On Nov 02, 2020
RichDad1:

Try to get some education.
The Governor cannot order solders. That power exclusively lies with the President who is the CinC.
However, that doesn’t change the fact that he’s oblivious of the unfortunate event at the toll gate that evening.
And I don’t think it’s a bad thing if he’s trying to alleviate the effect of the destructions caused by the arsonists on those business owners.

Stop lying.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets With Shop Owners And Tenants Of Circle Mall by AnanseK(m): 6:21am On Nov 02, 2020
TOPCRUISE:
When poor people, frustrated people, hopeless people who bear the brunt of bad leadership are protesting or hijack a peaceful protest because of the wicked state of the economy, it will turn out violent and they are ready to scatter everything and die in accomplishing destruction of flourishing businesses.

The protest wasn’t hijacked by anyone, the protesters and hoodlums are one and the same people . Actual #ENDSARS PROTEST ended on the 11th October, when SARS was banned. The sensible and genuine protesters left the streets.

As the Hoodlums continued they were encouraged and supported and financed by those yearning for the overthrow of government and the destruction of Nigeria and that’s how the fake story of Toll Gate massacre was manufactured along with fake videos , fake pictures and false claims of mass murder.

We cannot allow the true story to be unwritten and lost.

5 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets With Shop Owners And Tenants Of Circle Mall by Formularcr7: 6:21am On Nov 02, 2020
yinkus6750:
Failure of government to respond to the endsars issue led to the crisis that engulfed people's means of ivelihood.
Government must surely he held accountable to compensate and support them financially.
and you think government did not respond to endSARS ? You're part of them

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets With Shop Owners And Tenants Of Circle Mall by NaijaOlosho(f): 6:25am On Nov 02, 2020
grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets With Shop Owners And Tenants Of Circle Mall by unmask: 6:26am On Nov 02, 2020
RichDad1:

Try to get some education.
The Governor cannot order solders. That power exclusively lies with the President who is the CinC.
However, that doesn’t change the fact that he’s oblivious of the unfortunate event at the toll gate that evening.
And I don’t think it’s a bad thing if he’s trying to alleviate the effect of the destructions caused by the arsonists on those business owners.
I thought the army said he invited them.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets With Shop Owners And Tenants Of Circle Mall by Nobody: 6:28am On Nov 02, 2020
Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets With Shop Owners And Tenants Of Circle Mall by bewla(m): 6:28am On Nov 02, 2020
ignis:
Werey dey disguise.... After sending soldiers to shoot at Lekki
Don't need to questions him
he said I quote it was order by force beyond my office

Bu order it
if you add Hari
na u sabi
Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets With Shop Owners And Tenants Of Circle Mall by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:28am On Nov 02, 2020
leisuretym:

Do you know you can be killed if you talk this way in the market sad

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets With Shop Owners And Tenants Of Circle Mall by IamGreen1(f): 6:29am On Nov 02, 2020
Abeg who is updating his status on Facebook?

Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets With Shop Owners And Tenants Of Circle Mall by lekki1444: 6:30am On Nov 02, 2020
leisuretym:
what about spar?
OWNED BY INDIANS. INDIAN GOMINA WILL REPAY THEM cry
Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets With Shop Owners And Tenants Of Circle Mall by lekki1444: 6:35am On Nov 02, 2020
nedekid:

Personally, I think Sawo olu as governor has really impressed after the rough start and given his circumstances ie over bearing influence on his goverment.
You can see, feel the love and care from the man on citizens (which is how it should be). I certainly hope the Lekki issue will not be a stain on him.
my brother is a commisioner in his government. this man is extremely hardworking and you cannot chop any money under his government. to sign off on a project like 10 different signatures will be required from diff strata of government so you cant chop anything. the man is a workaholic.

5 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets With Shop Owners And Tenants Of Circle Mall by lekki1444: 6:38am On Nov 02, 2020
now why i see why circle mall is closed down. even spar is closed down. now i am stuck with ebeanos where they sell one onion for 1000 naira. cry

ndigbo ronu oooo. how can you sell one onion for 1000 naira cry
Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets With Shop Owners And Tenants Of Circle Mall by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:42am On Nov 02, 2020
Tungfamily:
This guy is just too active.

Probably the most active governor since Fashola.

The speed at which he responds to issues is amazing.

I like him
The same speed he brought soldiers to shoot at protesters, yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets With Shop Owners And Tenants Of Circle Mall by Jessepaid(m): 6:46am On Nov 02, 2020
Cutezt:
https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGss/status/1322933573666721794?s=19

.... Sanwo olu is just a puppet or should I say acting governor. He does whatever his master (Asiwaju) sorry (Asileyin) tells him to do.
It is pathetic to watch a man being controlled
Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets With Shop Owners And Tenants Of Circle Mall by Trumpcard05: 6:50am On Nov 02, 2020
Trying so hard after they foolishly created a mess of a delicate situation. If they hard put in as much hard work in resolving things intelligently as is the requirement in the modern age, we won’t be here to start with.

Foolish & myopic people everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets With Shop Owners And Tenants Of Circle Mall by targus: 6:51am On Nov 02, 2020
Tungfamily:
This guy is just too active.

Probably the most active governor since Fashola.

The speed at which he responds to issues is amazing.

I like him

Are you for real?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets With Shop Owners And Tenants Of Circle Mall by offongk(m): 6:53am On Nov 02, 2020
Ejebleje:
Whatever happened to insurance?

that is why insurance is very important.

contact me for your insurance like fire, thefts,life, home insurance,car comprehensive, contractor insurance. this the only thing can do to your life without regret.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets With Shop Owners And Tenants Of Circle Mall by Shadysen: 6:55am On Nov 02, 2020
Good morning guys...I have nothing to say .
Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets With Shop Owners And Tenants Of Circle Mall by Gkay1(m): 6:56am On Nov 02, 2020
let wait and see the result
Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets With Shop Owners And Tenants Of Circle Mall by ignis: 7:11am On Nov 02, 2020
leisuretym:

you will be arrested for saying this fake news.

The Army said they where oreded by the state government.
Who then us the state government?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets With Shop Owners And Tenants Of Circle Mall by simple250: 7:11am On Nov 02, 2020
Clean2016:
Wike, is killing people in Oyigbo in Rivers State but you people keep quiet.

Soldiers are there killing. Only Sanwo Olu is ur focus

Give us an update of what is going on ,pictures or video evidence .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Release Report On Isi-gate Clash Between IPOB And Soldiers / Ngige: Why It Is Difficult To Increase Varsity Lecturers’ Salaries / Ekiti: Court Grants Oni’s Prayer For Substituted Service In Suit Against Fayemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.